The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Maybe it was already posted but in German "Frau aktuell" there is a photo where Queen Sofia of Spain greets Charlene at the Olympics by kissing her on the cheek! I find this very informative.....
i disagree with you there because Queen sofia was just be niec like she is, the Queen is a very warm heart person of course she is going to embrace her and be respectful so need to read other meaning to it. i don't see anything informative about it.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amad1108 View Post
i disagree with you there because Queen sofia was just be niec like she is, the Queen is a very warm heart person of course she is going to embrace her and be respectful so need to read other meaning to it. i don't see anything informative about it.
Actually, since none of us are mind readers, only Queen Sofia knows the reason why she greeted Charlene with a kiss on the cheek.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Aristocracy

Longest public

P-A was very outward with his relationship with Nicole as well. She attended public functions with him. See past threads.

And it does not matter whether or not we like C-W, she is a decent human being and should feel some affection from the circle she moves in after this many years. I am glad Queen Sofia feels this for her and greeted her that way. I cannot imagine living in a fishbowl for years, being called "a friend and companion" but nothing more, and then also being outcast by other royals simply because her boyfriend cannot make a commitment or break it off?? I am glad she is receiving some warmth from others. It might force P-A to take a close look at what he has in her and make a decision either way.

She stood ahead of Caroline at the Ball, folks, and wore the insignia at the Olympics .... what do YOU think is going on now?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
Aristocracy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
P-A was very outward with his relationship with Nicole as well. She attended public functions with him. See past threads.

And it does not matter whether or not we like C-W, she is a decent human being and should feel some affection from the circle she moves in after this many years. I am glad Queen Sofia feels this for her and greeted her that way. I cannot imagine living in a fishbowl for years, being called "a friend and companion" but nothing more, and then also being outcast by other royals simply because her boyfriend cannot make a commitment or break it off?? I am glad she is receiving some warmth from others. It might force P-A to take a close look at what he has in her and make a decision either way.

She stood ahead of Caroline at the Ball, folks, and wore the insignia at the Olympics .... what do YOU think is going on now?
maybe he have change of heart, maybe albert is allowing her to be treat equal as others but whatever the case maybe he need to make up his mind instead of living in denial because everything just seems to be stupid and out of line.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I think he is old enough to think that he needs a wife, and if Charlene is not the kind of woman that I like (that doesn't matter...It's HIS affair after all! Not mine! ) he had so many girlfreinds in the past, that this one could not be just one more in the list. He is Monaco Crownprince, for pity sake! I'm surprised seeing how current Princess and Princesses seems not to have any duty toward their countries. They are NOT commoners, and if they want to live like commoners...well; they could do it, but then, they must not think they must live with all the privileges , the money and the respect from people they have being Princes.

And think that Prince Albert is not living in ancient times, when Princes were obliged to take a noblewoman for wife! Prince Albert has the total freedom to choice the woman he wants to...the problem is that he wants none.

Vanesa.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Commoner

We keep hearing rumors that Charlene is in a French class that the wedding is in Sept., etc. etc. Does anyone know anything that is confirmed?
Old 09-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I read the cover of the Point De Vue on line and it insinuates that Charlene had plastic surgery. Did anyone hear of this? OMG.......no one will look the same again!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Rumors make the world go round

Irish ladybug, nothing has been confirmed and Odette, the plastic surgery
theme is a new long runner, no royal lady will be spared from these rumors
since Letizia has had her nose procedure
Old 09-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Rumors make the world go round

Irish ladybug, nothing has been confirmed and Odette, the plastic surgery
theme is a new long runner, no royal lady will be spared from these rumors
since Letizia has had her nose procedure
Oh I cannot wait to read the article when that issue finally reaches me. It shows Charlene pulling her face with both her hands backwards and I believe the caption said, remade or something to that effect. I am wondering how far we will go with this. Pretty soon I will start calling surgeons and see what they can do about me..........
Old 09-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
Oh I cannot wait to read the article when that issue finally reaches me. It shows Charlene pulling her face with both her hands backwards and I believe the caption said, remade or something to that effect. I am wondering how far we will go with this. Pretty soon I will start calling surgeons and see what they can do about me..........
very funny but if she have got so works done it might be her breast because they was form b cup to d cups who know anymore maybe she want the hollywood life because she already have the fame all that is missing is the right look to match up with the rest.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I read the cover of the Point De Vue on line and it insinuates that Charlene had plastic surgery. Did anyone hear of this? OMG.......no one will look the same again!
Thanks for the info Odette!
I have found that cover of Point de Vue!
Point de Vue

Old 09-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
She had a nose job, quite obvious to me, not that it's a big deal. I remember posters on an old board talking about her slightly crooked nose right after she was seen with Albert at the Winter Olympics.

Before:
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/568...3FEF406871B787
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/568...23CE6E4BAF89B1

now:
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/825...4831B75F48EF45
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/822...AAE4E13EDE9114
Old 09-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Am I the only one who can't these photos?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Am I the only one who can't these photos?
Click on the 'refresh'.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh that was definitely a nose job well done........What is it with these ladies? Princes fell in love with them and they still want to change their appearance? If this trend continues in another 10-15 years none of us will recognise them.
I look at Queens Anne Marie and Paola and they both look like a mature version of the original beauty. I hope the rest stay as they are. (wishful thinking huh????)
Old 09-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

People have eyes and can see, no confirmation needed that Charlene (and other ladies) had plastic surgery. With her it's just very obvious, I mean a boob job cannot be explained by drinking 3 litres of water per day and get enough sleep, as people try to explain a wrinkle free face
Old 09-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
People have eyes and can see, no confirmation needed that Charlene (and other ladies) had plastic surgery. With her it's just very obvious, I mean a boob job cannot be explained by drinking 3 litres of water per day and get enough sleep, as people try to explain a wrinkle free face
Oh Duke many a lady enhanced her chest measurements to start with a rose bud and end up with a long stem rose down the road.
I still wonder about them all, royal and otherwise. If they believe plastic surgery will make them feel better or better loved and accepted, they are so wrong!
Old 09-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Click on the 'refresh'.
Today I can see them. Now it looks softer I think.

OK, maybe let's take a contest: which royal lady doesn't have plastic surgery, bottox etc.

Thanks donnaK
Old 09-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Courtier

Prince Albert has dated Charlene for a long while and still no type of an official enagement has been annouced.Here we are in the month of September there are only two months are left in 2008 and soon 2009 will begin.All I can say is that just because Charlene is taking French lessons does not mean he will marry.In time will we find out what will happened with these two and their relationship.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 09-14-2008, 05:58 AM
Serene Highness

It was never confirmed that Charlene was taking French lessons. It was Bunte story, this tabloid also wrote in the same article that Charlene was converting to be catholic, meeting with Monaco bishop Barsi etc. It turned out to be false the same as Bunte statement in that article about marriage comming. So, it is possible that Charlene taking French classes is not true.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/

Tags
charlene, prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene, relationship