Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a reception at the Palace for the celebrities taking part in the TV Festival? I love these pictures every year but haven't seen any yet for this year.

Yje reception took place yesterday evening , there was an article dayng that the princely couple received the actress and actous at the palace, there were photos of some acrors and actress posing for the photograph of Monaco Matin but no photos of the princely couple
An another article said that Charlene attended yesterday evening the gala of Mare Nostrum ,

On the pics from the F1 visit were they hold hands it often looks like she holds her hand straight and doesn't arch her fingers

People: if you're not into the "handholding thing", just don't do it, nobody expects you to :lol:

In France we are saying ( cherchez la petite bète ' searching the little beast', on a lot of photos on this event we are seeing Charlene and Albert hand in hand and one where Charlene does not arch her fingers, the photos were taken when Albert was taken her hand, in a minutes, a lot of photos can be taken, who said to you that Charlene does not want to hold the hand of Albert? You were not present there

On this photo, all is said, they are looking each other and theit hans are holding

https://www.profimedia.cz/editorial?blob=sp.princess charlene&mp_sed=375951118

On a lot of events, we are seeing a lot of tender gestures with this couple, kisses, holding hands like these at last events ' Grand Prix, riviera water bike' they are married since 7 years and have 2 wonderfull children and thus couple is in love as the first day,does not please also may let them in peace!!!

Charlene was seen a lot in public events these last days, I think , it does not please to everybody here

In France we are saying ( cherchez la petite bète ' searching the little beast', on a lot of photos on this event we are seeing Charlene and Albert hand in hand and one where Charlene does not arch her fingers, the photos were taken when Albert was taken her hand, in a minutes, a lot of photos can be taken, who said to you that Charlene does not want to hold the hand of Albert? You were not present there

On this photo, all is said, they are looking each other and theit hans are holding

https://www.profimedia.cz/editorial?blob=sp.princess charlene&mp_sed=375951118

On a lot of events, we are seeing a lot of tender gestures with this couple, kisses, holding hands like these at last events ' Grand Prix, riviera water bike' they are married since 7 years and have 2 wonderfull children and thus couple is in love as the first day,does not please also may let them in peace!!!

Charlene was seen a lot in public events these last days, I think , it does not please to everybody here
I think their marriage is just fine - it suits them and they seem relaxed and comfortable and affectionate with each other.

I am still of the opinion that Charlene's way of organising her diary is bizarre - we see her several times in a short space of time and then nothing for weeks on end. It's not that it doesn't please me, it's that I find it strange.

But even if it didn't please me that would be fine, we don't all have to agree. Some people like to snark about Caroline and her children...

This is a current events thread please do not post unsubstantial rumours here ,posts and replies have thus been deleted- Thank You

Thanks, melina. The link works. Nice to see the family out together again.

The Palace has shared more photos of the family at the World First Aid Day last weekend:

** fb gallery **

And here's a video:

Last edited:

Today, November 10, Albert and Charlene attended a state diner and visited a Picasso exhibition in Paris as part of ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice.

** gettyimages gallery **

Nice to see the Princess accompany her husband on a trip outside Monaco its been awhile since we've seen that.

I am glad to see Charlene attending this important event in Paris with Albert, there will be 2 days of ceremonies to celebrate the november 18th armistice, there will be 70 heads of states , Mrs Merkel, the couple Trump, I don't know if there will be other royals

I think she will come back more often now the twins are almost 4

Nice to see the Princess accompany her husband on a trip outside Monaco its been awhile since we've seen that.

Absolutely agree...I hope this is the first of many more since the twins are no longer babies and have entered pre-school.

Nice to see Charlene and Albert at this event. As she usually does, she looks very elegant.

I expect we will seeing a bit more of her in the next week for the National Day events but I'm not expecting any great change in her duties in the future.

I am glad to see Charlene attending this important event in Paris with Albert, there will be 2 days of ceremonies to celebrate the november 18th armistice, there will be 70 heads of states , Mrs Merkel, the couple Trump, I don't know if there will be other royals

I think she will come back more often now the twins are almost 4

Where will the ceremonies take place?

I believe the state diner was at the Quaithe place de l'etoile with the heads of states and there will be a diner d'Orsay at Paris.

To mmow, there will be the ceremonies at the the Arc of Triomphe at the place de l'Etoile and a diner at the palais de l'Elysée

Excuse me

I believe the state diner was at the Quai d'Orsay this evening

Last edited by a moderator:

The King of Spain will present also in Paris tomorrow for the event.

Nice to see P Charlene attend this important event with the Prince and looking forward to see her present tomorrow too.

Yes, I agree. We will probably see her attend more events now the twins are a little older.

She looks amazing, I must say...the very epitome of elegance!?

Last edited:
Princess Charlène was very elegant to day
After the ceremony, she attended the diner given by Madame Macron to the wifes and husbands of the heads of states

Maria Theresa and Henri of Luxembourg were also present

Video of the princess Charlene when she met madame Macron when she arrived at the palace of Versailles for the diner with the wifes of the heads of states

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPsU6nFZs4/

I could see that the Princess was especially touched by the African lady singing a chant, which went directly into the hearts. It was a most solemn occasion on a cold and wet morning. The Princess of Monaco, the Grand-Duchess of Luxembourg and the Première Dame looked spic and span. The First Lady, Mrs Trump, was a bit faded away in the background. Good to see Charlène at such events. Very poised, very elegant, very solemn. The broadcast was also live in Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, etc. In the UK they had their own broadcast from the Cenotaph and in Belgium their own broadcast from Brussels and Ypres.

Prince Albert was introducted to the UIPM Hall of Fame. He is a Honorary President of the body governing the sport of modern pentathlon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom