Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it's a pity that they weren't accompanied by any international press members/photographers and that no major photo agency covers the visit. Media attention is so important and helpful for countries, areas, people at need and Burkina Faso is one of the poorest countries of the world.

Here are some more photos of the President's facebook page:

** fb gallery 1 ** fb gallery 2 ** fb gallery 3 ** fb gallery 4 **
I have been thinking exactly the same thing.

Anyway, glad we got to see some pictures - just a shame that some of the bigger sites haven't picked them up.

It’s so nice to see them on this visit together.

Thank you Iceflower for the photos and I am agree with you, it is a pity that no agencies of the photos followed this visit which was very important for this country.

By chance, we knew by a reader of royal forum that there would be a visit of the princely couple to the Burkina Faso, it was announced in a newspaper of the Burkina Faso and it was even not noticed that Charlene would be there, we was sure when the official agency of BF said the day itself that P Albert and P Charlene would arrive at OUgadougou .
The team of the palace did not do their job as always, the other teams of the monarchies are announcing very early the official visits of their royal couples or princely couple in a country, the agencies or independant photographs can register at times, the team of the palace of Monaco never do that, one day, we have the announce of the country where there is Albert or Charlene as she was in India .in their country.Charlene was in Honolulu last october for her foundation, we had the photos of the governer of Honolulu and we had more news with Monaco Matin, nothing from the palace.

Perhaps, this times there was no announce from the palace because Burkina Faso is not safe as Mali, there are a lot of Attacks of terroristes between Mali and Burkina Faso and the presidence og BF wanted to have the exclusivity of this visit. P Charlene and the wife of the president visited a maternity and a hospital of children who are ill, we had no photos, perhaps we will have more photos on the official page of FB of the palace.

photos of the visit of the maternity by P Charlene and the wife of the president

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been wonderful seeing Charlene back on a full official visit abroad with her husband. The pictures have been super, a great start to their 2018 schedule.

It was really refreshing to see Prince Albert and Princess Charlene both together on this trip as so often its just solo visits by the Prince.

Hopefully we'll see more joint visits in the future.

Wonderful to see the postive impact her foundation has, it's great to be able to make a change in the world! (and i think the pics with the schoolclass are absolutely adorable ? )

The President and the first lady look as though they were great hosts and I've really enjoyed all the pictures. Like other posters I hope this is the start of Charlene resuming official visits again with her husband but I'm not sure that will happen. Her interests seem almost solely African based these days IMO.

Nice pictures. There was also a report on Monaco Info. Unfortunately very little on the opening of the Aquatic Centre. Maybe there will be something more later.

Here's a video about the journey to Burkina Faso:

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 5: January 2018 -

Thanks for the link, melina p. It is nice to see a longer report on the opening of the Aquatic Centre. Pity there wasn't an interview with P Charlene.

Charlene looks fabulous, wow on the earrings. And what is up with the white sneakers? I see several men are wearing them.

Charlene looks fabulous! :flowers: Hubby and children look good, too. ;)

So nice to see the family together again. They look happy...and the little ones just seem to enjoy everything they're exposed to.

Nice to see them all watching the annual Good Friday procession from the Palace balcony .

I love the back view photos of the family watching the celebrations from the balcony - especially this one, Gabriella's little hair clip looks so cute and I love the way Charlene puts her hand on her daughter's back so tenderly.

Jacques and Gabriella are lovely on all the photos of the Sainte Devote tournament

Lovely pictures from the St Devote tournament. Looks like they all had a gteat time!

It's so wonderful to see Albert and Charlene exposing the twins as much as possible to the cultural, sporting and religious life of the Principality.

Even though they are only toddlers they are being so thoroughly immersed that the transition to their public duties and responsibilities , when it happens, will be seamless.

This is especially important for Prince Jacques.

^^^previous
I think equally important for both of them. I think P Gabriella will have as important a role to play in Monaco, even though P Jacques will be the official Sovereign.

Here's a video of the rugby tournament last weekend:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attends at the Saturday finals of the XXXVI International Swimming Meeting in Monaco on June 16. It was in June 2000, in this pool during the same competition that the Prince Albert and Charlene met .

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/375167945

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom