The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-03-2016, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, to be really honest, we shouldn't praise Charlene just for showing up when she has to. This was a nice event scheduled for her attendance, so it is good but also obvious that she was there. The Rose Ball was a big no IMO. Anyway, I like her outifit too, even though it was said to be too informal. The great thing is that Charlene can pull off almost anything on the big fashion stake.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
the princess Charlene rally took place on april 1st as the announce on the official page of the palace said it and it was not school holidays .
The announce was also done in English you can have all the détails.
I like her outfit, I like her leggins. a outfit done for the event.
A lot of comments about the fact Charlene was not present at the bal de la rose and she is present at more important events at Monaco than the bal and there are no comments.but no matter
I know when it took place - I can read. I asked, perfectly politely, why it had taken place early - the answer is not provided in the announcement, neither in English or in French, which by the way, I can also read. I wondered simply if the reason for advancing the event was because the school holidays.

Great, I don't like the leggings - they're an absolutely horrible colour - I don't see why they are particularly "done for the event" - they don't have any logos or slogans all over them.

The fact that you consider this event more important than the Rose Ball is your opinion - others don't agree, something you struggle with. Frankly, I would expect her to turn up to an event with her name. Also, you were expecting her to attend the ball yourself...

If it is of "no matter" why comment on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Anyway, I like her outifit too, even though it was said to be too informal. The great thing is that Charlene can pull off almost anything on the big fashion stake.
We shall have to disagree on the leggings part - I really don't like them. Nothing against leggings, it's the colour. The informality is fine given it was a sports event but given the rest of the outfit I'm not sure that's what she was aiming for.

I wish she would pull those leggings off... 😃

Old 04-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
We shall have to disagree on the leggings part - I really don't like them. Nothing against leggings, it's the colour. The informality is fine given it was a sports event but given the rest of the outfit I'm not sure that's what she was aiming for.

I wish she would pull those leggings off... 😃

Well, I don't mind if you disagree with me, I'm going to accept the fact that you have a different opinion. Plus, it's about clothes we are talking about
Old 04-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Prince Albert nd princess Charlene at the Princess Charlene rallye

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5194735&type=3
Good for her for showing up but the photographers or facebook-editors (don't know which) were not having much inspiration apparently, she has the same facial expression in a lot of the shots...
They could have chosen a bit more variation..
Old 04-05-2016, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Here are some more pics of Charlene and Albert at the Rallye Princesse Charlène last week (it's a mixed gallery, the pics of Caroline were taken at another event!)

** pp gallery: Monaco : Charlene et Albert de rallye..**

** mc video: 3ème Rallye Princesse Charlène à Monaco **
Old 04-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here are some more pics of Charlene and Albert at the Rallye Princesse Charlène last week (it's a mixed gallery, the pics of Caroline were taken at another event!)

In this video IMO P. Charlene looks very distant and cold, how disappointing
Old 04-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

** pp gallery: Monaco : Charlene et Albert de rallye..**

The Rallye looks like it was fun in spite of the rather grey weather - the children looked like they were enjoying themselves.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

(...)
This rallye is supported by the princess charlene foundation, this event was the idea of the princess Charlene who wanted this event in the colleges of Monaco
(...)

I prefer these photos because Charlene is warm and happy to attend the event

Other video of the rallye of Princess Charlene

https://www.facebook.com/GvtMonaco/
Old 04-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

i think this is my fave
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...na-950x0-2.jpg
Old 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Courtier

^^^Yes, this is a lovely picture.

(..) They are much clearer and shows a Princess looking warm and friendly. These later sets of pictures are far better than the first ones we saw. Just goes to show how a few pics can influence perception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 04-06-2016, 02:36 AM
Administrator

Double posted pics have been deleted, the references to them have therefore been edited as well. Thank you for your understanding!
Old 04-06-2016, 04:55 AM
Gentry

I fully agree with Lee-Z and C4A. Sometimes even the angle that the picture is taken does not give a good result. When Charlene is with children, she is always in her element - warm, friendly and lovely.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, to be honest, Charlene's "frozen" look is her trademark. It 's not so unusual to see her looking serious but then finding out it's just something characteristical to her and not bceause she feels bored etc.
Old 04-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Posts about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending today's Monte Carlo Rolex Masters match have been moved to the family's current events thread, as several members of the family attended the event.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene draw to day the hens of the rugby for the matchs of rugby which will take place june 18th and 19th. These events will be Under the hight patronage of the prince Albert and Under the honor presidence of the princess Charlene
Belga Image - Editorial

and the couple to day, it is the week of the Grand Prix , a busy week for the couple

Belga Image - Editorial
Old 05-23-2016, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 -

Yes, a busy week in Monaco in the run up to the Grand Prix on Sunday. It all starts tomorrow with the charity football match. Nice to see the couple at an event together today.

More pictures from today's event on the Palace's facebook page. P Charlene's brother Gareth and Bryan Habana, Springbok rugby player, were also present.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4700945&type=3

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 05-23-2016, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

worldrugby.org article and picture of Charlene
Old 05-24-2016, 04:30 AM
Administrator

Here's the complete belga gallery melina premiere shared two photos of and a video:

** belga gallery - May 23 **

Old 05-25-2016, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Here's an additional gallery with larger pics of the rugby event:

** pp: Charlene de Monaco : Glamour alliée du rugby à 7 pour un espoir olympique **
Old 06-06-2016, 04:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Photos of Albert and Charlene at the Mare Nostrum

https://www.facebook.com/11873835150...type=3&theater

An another photo

An another person

Photos of Albert and Charlene at the Mare Nostrum swimming days

Charlène de Monaco, radieuse et dans son élément : la princesse ose le jean !