Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be honest, Charlene's "frozen" look is her trademark. It 's not so unusual to see her looking serious but then finding out it's just something characteristical to her and not bceause she feels bored etc.

Posts about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attending today's Monte Carlo Rolex Masters match have been moved to the family's current events thread, as several members of the family attended the event.

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene draw to day the hens of the rugby for the matchs of rugby which will take place june 18th and 19th. These events will be Under the hight patronage of the prince Albert and Under the honor presidence of the princess Charlene
Belga Image - Editorial

and the couple to day, it is the week of the Grand Prix , a busy week for the couple

Belga Image - Editorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 -

Yes, a busy week in Monaco in the run up to the Grand Prix on Sunday. It all starts tomorrow with the charity football match. Nice to see the couple at an event together today.

More pictures from today's event on the Palace's facebook page. P Charlene's brother Gareth and Bryan Habana, Springbok rugby player, were also present.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1248031908542679.1073742110.286449344700945&type=3

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Melina, thank-you for sharing these lovely photos with us.

Really nice to see P Charlene so busy during the past week. She looked lovely at the Mare Nostrum, happy and relaxed.

Thanks for the video, melina p. You can also see the arrival of the couple from 15:00 onwards.

P Charlene seems very confident lately when she has to deliver a speech. I like that her speeches are short and to the point. She also delivers them in a confident manner, speaking slowly and clearly pronouncing her words, making eye contact with her audience and looking relaxed. Well done!

P Charlene had a lot of class here yesterday at the opening of the festival.
Charlene was present last year at the TV festival of Monte Carlo but she was alone because Albert was doing a travel for his foundation.
I was surprised to see that it was not Albert , patron of this event , who delivered the speech of opening but Charlene, Albert delivered a speech for an actress who received a prize.
Charlene was doing her work of princess as she always did it .

Thank you Iceflower for the photos at the festival Charlene was very elegant there

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene is looking lovelier day after day. Her jewellery and gowns are stunning and something out of this world. She is every inch a fairytale princess!! I could not open the video of the TV festival of Monte Carlo. Is there another link please?

Thanks for posting the photos I spotted the Duke and Duchess of Castro and actress Jane Seymour among others at the Palace ceremony.

We have been truly spoilt since the GP week! So many and such wonderful appearances by the couple! And more to come with the Rugby 7's on in Monaco this weekend...

P Charlene has been looking radiant and so happy during these past few weeks. She is beautiful and elegant in the gowns of some new designers, the somewhat longer hair suits her much better and of course we love the beautiful pieces of jewelry we've seen on her lately.

The couple seems truly happy and content. Wonder if they are planning something special for their 5th wedding anniversary? And of course we'd love to see the twins again...

Charlene is magnificent from head to toe!!! Only someone with her carriage and posture can carry such a dress and stunning jewels.

Here are a few more additional photos of the Fête de la St Jean,the traditional costumes and bonfire were a lovely sight!

Belga Image - Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom