Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

ACmonogram.jpg

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Current Events of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene!

The old thread can be found here:

** Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Referring to the recent boxing tournament, that was the one that Mike Wittstock was involved in, right? I wonder if PCharlene enjoys boxing...I believe another tournament is planned for July when Nelson Mandela turns 95. But he is very frail at the moment and has spent the last week in hospital.

The boxing event was organized bu Rodney Berman a south africa friend of Albert and Charlene. They connected again at his home in december 2005; There will be a final in july and it is for the Nelson Mandelan son'foundation for the chidren of Africa.

On the last sunday, Albert and Charlene attended the first session of the royal cambodgia dances, there are no photos but we can see them ont he monaco info
Charlene wore a beautiful dress with a horizontal fold at the belly,

I give you the link

Le Direct - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

On direct, you have the info repeat at every hour, the next is at 11 am, 12am, 1 pm, 2pm and so...

The report on the cambodgia dances is in the middle of the news. it is very quickly.

I did not find the current events princess charlene

The video of the visit to the CREM and the presentation of Charlene about her fondation

La Fondation Princesse Charlène présentée au CREM / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

It is not entire

the repoer on the cambodgia dances , we see very quickly the couple

Le Ballet Royal du Cambodge en Principauté / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Albert and charlene received Mrs Ban KI Moon in a official visit to day at the palace, photos of facebook official page

http://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco

Last edited by a moderator:
It must have been a warm Spring day in Monaco judging by Charlene's outfit.I also see Princess Stephanie of Monaco made a rare appearance :flowers:

She looks really at ease and it looks like they have nice weather there.
Here we have still to cling to our winter clothes as it is freezing !

Again with a beige outfit! She must really like that color. That dress would look so pretty if it were in a red or soft blue.

The beige outfit is nice, although I agree that Charlene should show more creativity with colors. :whistling:Yes, red or blue or green would be nice change.
What I really don't like is Charlene's demeanor: she appears to be arrogant, cold, aloof. She should be coached by someone on her behavior in public, nonverbal cues that she's sending are not good ones.:neutral:

I found Charlène very at ease this last week, she was simple and sweet during her visit to the autistic section of the hospital, she was very smiling and beautiful at the visit of Mr Ban KImoon .I found any arrogance in her and she does not need of advices and she is doing a good work as prince Albert said it in an interview on M6 in the documentary 'a year with prince Albert '

The beige outfit is nice, although I agree that Charlene should show more creativity with colors. :whistling:Yes, red or blue or green would be nice change.
What I really don't like is Charlene's demeanor: she appears to be arrogant, cold, aloof. She should be coached by someone on her behavior in public, nonverbal cues that she's sending are not good ones.:neutral:

I think that's unfair to her. A long time ago, a friend of mine told me that she thought I was stuck up when I was just quiet and shy. So, I can tell you from experience that shyness can be mistaken for aloofness easily.

You have been saying the same thing for the last 5 years but do not seem to have convinced too many people. Her "arrogance" certainly was not apparent in the Zone Interdit documentary.

A good find, Melina P. Wish there were more pics of their visit. They look happy and relaxed. Thanks for posting.

Beautiful Charlene looks a bit pudgy in the linen two-piece dress. Her arms look quite heavy and she has thickened around the middle. She'll always be a stunner to me.

I love the way Albert almost always has his arm around her waist.

Last edited:
Albert and Charlene were in Scotland or in Ireland Yesterday, excuse me, don't know very well the geography:flowers:

I'm Irish and I was confused too. !:lol: Until I saw the kilt. !!

Lovely picture of Albert & Charlene in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland.

Sensible girl, wearing her warm, black cape.

I love the way Albert almost always has his arm around her waist.

Wonderfully protective. ! :flowers:

a very good start :flowers:

On monaco life, there is an announce that there will be a charity ball given for the foundation of Julian Lennon with the presence of Prince Albert and the presence of Princess charlene on may 10th

Monaco Life

Ooh, love her dress! Nice to see them out and about together again...

Finally they are seen together again... it seems they permanently needs to fight against rumors about the status of their marriage, what a pity.
Bye Bine

WOW, finally a woman taller than Charlene ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom