Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday night prince Albert invited many Russian personalities from politics, from business, sports, science to participate in a prestigious dinner prepared by Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse.
Photo from the palace Facebook, Albert and Charlene alongside Alexei Meshkov, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and his wife.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1375659_691067920905750_688656989_n.jpg

Charlene held yesterday a swimming masterclass for children at the pool of Olimpiysky Sports Complex in Moscow.
APA-Picturedesk

On Saturday Albert received the honorary degree of Doctor Honoris Causa at the MGIMO University.
Правящий князь Монако Альбер*II*— Почетный доктор МГИМО - МГИМО-Университет
Translation

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quite long video of Charlene at the swimming event:

** sovsport.ru video **

And here are some nice pics without watermarks of the swimming event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** rg.ru gallery ** echo.msk.ru gallery **

Albert and Charlene yesterday also attended the heavyweight fight between Alexander Povetkin and Wladimir Klitschko at the sports complex Olympyisky arena in Moscow.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And here's a mixed gallery of the events in Russia:

** pp: Charlene de Monaco : Sirène sportive et glamour avec le prince Albert à Moscou **

Last edited:
"On the side of Monaco attended the Prince's wife Princess Charlene of Monaco, Albert II's adjutant Lieutenant Colonel B. Philippon, and Princess Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein". The blonde woman beside Charlene is Corinna.
Is she a friend of Albert and Charlene?

De un rey a un príncipe: Corinna se convierte en asesora de Alberto de Mónaco - Noticias de Casas Reales

Corinna is a longstanding friend of Albert, she lives in Monaco (Albert & Juan Carlos are good friends too :whistling:). Corinna is in the advising business, has her own company "Apollonia" where many clients are royal or come from similar circles. These are longstanding connections, Corinna has found her niche doing professional networking.

(...)

Charlene needs someone who will tell her the truth. An adviser who let her out the door in that transparent dress should be fired. She is the wife of a head of state and is obviously floundering. She looks terrified in her photographs not in the pool.

Princess Charlene is beautiful in all the photos. I like her new hairdo. Very nice photos of the couple.

The Palace has taken the photo of Albert and Charlene (in her transparent dress) away from their Facebook. The link works but the photo isn't at the page.

Russian Vice Prime Minister Dmitry Kozak, followed by Alexander Zhukov, the head of Russia's Olympic Committee, Soviet six-time Olympic Champion Lidia Skoblikova and Prince Albert II of Monaco carry the Olympic flame in Moscow to start the relay across Russia, as the Olympic Flame for the XXII Winter Olympic Games Sochi 2014 arrived to Russia.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09N78yk6okcJu/610x.jpg
https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=25048531&pos=0

President of Russia Vladimir Putin, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Kozak and Prince Albert II of Monaco attend a ceremony to torch the Olympic cauldron in Red Square osmanthus giving a start to the Olympic Torch Relay.
https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=25047943&pos=0

More
http://visualrian.ru/en/images/zooms/RIAN_2296752.jpg
http://visualrian.ru/en/images/zooms/RIAN_2296705.jpg

Last edited:
The Palace has taken the photo of Albert and Charlene (in her transparent dress) away from their Facebook. The link works but the photo isn't at the page.

Which transparent dress?

Oh, gosh. I wish I hadn't seen it. :ohmy:

The dress is awful, she is lovely. I blame the "stylists" who have a great deal of control, because they are so smart over her and many other people, who sometimes look ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't comment often as I am not a real fashionista but it seems to me that Princess Charlene is putting the wrong emphasis on her fashion choices. I am specifically referring to the events she wears some of her choices. Th visit to the Russian Federation was a fashion disaster, IMO, and here we have Charlene in a beautiful indigo gown for a fashion event. She is a representative of Monaco not an actress. I think she needs to rethink some of her choices for events. Enough ranting.... Have a nice day!

She is a very good representative of the principality in doing a very good job, bringing joy to children every where in the world, no matter the wet hairs, no matter no make up,as we could see it in Lagadir in Marocco or in Capbreton in Ftance and now in Moscou.

Here is the video of the presence of Princess Charlene at the swimming pool in Moscou.

Russie : SAS La Princesse Charlène à la rencontre de jeunes nageurs / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Thankyou for posting that video link, melina. Princess Charlene looks as if she's enjoying herself: focused, animated - and very pretty!

Thanks, Melina P, nice to see P Charlene do something that she loves...

It was taken yesterday evening for the gala of Prince Albert'foundation at Sienne. An annouce of the palace said they were yesterday october 10th at Sienne.

There is an another photo of the couple at this gala in monaco matin. I cannot send the link but the dress is purple red, and the earings were not worn before ( I think) . i believe taht the There will perhaps photos of this gala on the site of the prince Albert Fondation.

Excuse me I made many mistakes ' I believe that there will be perhaps other photos of this gala on the site of prince Albert Fondation'

A replay of the news on thuesday on 8th who resumes the visit of the princely couple (the Bolchoi, princess charlene at the swimmin pool and the reception when Princess charlene wore the ' dress)

JT Monaco Info du mardi 8 octobre 2013 / Videos / Monaco Info : Le Replay / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

I don't comment often as I am not a real fashionista but it seems to me that Princess Charlene is putting the wrong emphasis on her fashion choices. I am specifically referring to the events she wears some of her choices. Th visit to the Russian Federation was a fashion disaster, IMO, and here we have Charlene in a beautiful indigo gown for a fashion event. She is a representative of Monaco not an actress. I think she needs to rethink some of her choices for events. Enough ranting.... Have a nice day!
Princess Charlene has always been looking quite fabulous lately missed the Russin fed pics!

There is an another photo of the couple at this gala in monaco matin. I cannot send the link but the dress is purple red, and the earings were not worn before ( I think) . i believe taht the There will perhaps photos of this gala on the site of the prince Albert Fondation.

Excuse me I made many mistakes ' I believe that there will be perhaps other photos of this gala on the site of prince Albert Fondation'

A replay of the news on thuesday on 8th who resumes the visit of the princely couple (the Bolchoi, princess charlene at the swimmin pool and the reception when Princess charlene wore the ' dress)

JT Monaco Info du mardi 8 octobre 2013 / Videos / Monaco Info : Le Replay / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Was this pic in article? can you tell me it's title. I've been trying to find photos anywhere but didn't find any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom