Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the thread of the Princess Grace awards gala is closed, I post the last announce of the Princess Grace Gala, it is dated on september 30th
It annouces the presence of Prince Albert and Pricess Charlene at the gala which will take place october 8th 2014

News | Princess Grace Foundation-USA

I think that there is no more doubt about the presence of princesse Charlene with Albert at the gala.

I think that Charlene has stayed in Usa during this week.

As the thread of the Princess Grace awards gala is closed, I post the last announce of the Princess Grace Gala, it is dated on september 30th
It annouces the presence of Prince Albert and Pricess Charlene at the gala which will take place october 8th 2014

News | Princess Grace Foundation-USA

I think that there is no more doubt about the presence of princesse Charlene with Albert at the gala.

I think that Charlene has stayed in Usa during this week.

I wonder when she will fly to LA. I suppose it will be today or tomorrow as they will want to have a day or two to adjust to the time difference. There will probably be some event connected to the PGA's the day before the gala as well as there's usually a fundraising lunch or cocktail party.

Jerry and Linda Bruckheimer and the Princess Grace Foundation welcomed Prince Albert and Princess Charlene and guests to an exclusive Crown Celebration in Beverly Hills, California on October 7, 2014.

** fb gallery ** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** pp: Charlene de Monaco, enceinte à Los Angeles : Cocktail avec les stars d'Hollywood **

** dailymail: Princess Charlene and Prince Albert step out at charity gala in Los Angeles..**

** hellomagazine: Pregnant Princess Charlene and Prince Albert dine with stars as they receive their first baby gift **

Last edited:
She looks healthy and happy even if too thin... I love the blouse minus the pants... Hope to see her in a gorgeous dress tonight!

Good to see her smiling! - I also like the silvery top on her.

I don't find Charlene too thin. I find that she has a figure of a pregnant woman, she is large and she hides her belly under a large top.

If she is thin what thinking about persons who are slim?

I don't find Charlene too thin. I find that she has a figure of a pregnant woman, she is large and she hides her belly under a large top.

If she is thin what thinking about persons who are slim?

I meant that she haven't gained much weight at all... This is how I see her anyaway... For being seven month pregnant she looks thin

We cannot judge only upon photos, Charlene has the luck to be tall and she was very thin at the beginnnig of her pregancy ( see the photos of the grand Prix), no need to look like a barril.

I didn't say that Melina! Just that to me she looks frail and she seems to have gained just 2 or 3 kilos... That's all

Just that to me she looks frail and she seems to have gained just 2 or 3 kilos... That's all
I agree. she has not put on much weight at all and what she ddid put on is just "baby weight". Her face is a bit fuller and that's it.
But since she is tall, she is able to carry the weight around her middle and look like she put nothing on at all. Just like Catherine. And just like Catherine, I'm sure she will be back at her pre-pregnancy weight very soon after having the baby. But I still say, she looks stressed and strained. Even exhausted, physically exhausted that is.

I agree; she doesn't seem to have much of a pregnant tummy. And yes, she does look stressed and strained. She often does.

I meant that she haven't gained much weight at all... This is how I see her anyaway... For being seven month pregnant she looks thin

I have read various reports saying she is due at the end of December which makes her just over 6 months.

The birth is for the end of december, it is said on all the tv channel in france. One channel LCI said that the birth was for the end of december beginning january.
The maternity has been retained from december 20th.

Charlene is 6 month pregnant, not seven.

Some people carry "all around". and did with my first child and few people knew I was near my due date. She, also, wears lovely outfits, not these show off my stomach horrors, that are now popular.

I agree; she doesn't seem to have much of a pregnant tummy. And yes, she does look stressed and strained. She often does.

The photos from New York were concerning to me because Charlene does look frail and I wish she had stayed home. Now that we know there are Twins on the way in a couple of months and combine that w/her age and how some of us suspect that it has been a very sad and hard road for Charlene and Albert just to have a baby and...I think she is having a very hard time of it w/this pregnancy.

Now I do agree that, like Catherine, she does have the same body type that can fool someone as to how far along someone is. Having said that though, I do not remember Catherine looking as frail nor as skinny in the arms as Charlene does at this same time period when she was close to her third Trimester w/George. Seeing just how thin Charlene's arms have gotten in some of the pictures of her in the blue sleeveless dress from New York...Seeing how fragile she looked in the face was one thing, but then seeing how her arms are looking right now? That actually scared me and also has me deeply worried as well.

I really hope I'm wrong w/this, but it would not shock me to hear an announcement of the Twins coming earlier than December and not because of Twins always coming a wee bit early, but because of Charlene's body not being able to handle it full term. It's just such a shame she's having such a hard time of things during what should be such a happy tin her and Albert's lives.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

If it were such a horror as you project, she would be home under covers. She is fine and travelling, which shows that she can do what others in her condition can do and she is well. The doctors would not ignore her if she were "frail and worn".

I don't think she's too thin...lately she's really been showing her pregnancy.

It's an absolutely miserable time in Southern California right now, with temperatures in the high 90's all week!:sad:

She doesn't look too thin, I agree. In fact she's looking pretty big, for the end of her sixth month with first pregnancy, yes I guess twins a which is of course more!and yes countess, carrying all around instead of out in front. Which makes me state what I've been thinking all along, girl or girls.

She seems to be doing well! And she also seems interested in this cause! Good for her

I was wondering if Barbara Sinatra and Veronique Peck were still alive. Thanks for giving me half the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom