Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is nice that this research was done. Of all of the Monaco royals Albert has shown the most interest in his Irish ancestry. It will mean something to him that Charlene has an Irish link even if it is very far back.

It seems the humanitarian consciousness runs in the family then. Nice post, Breffney

Nice to see a longer version of the awarding of the Order. The Princess does seem to be feeling much better lately, she seems more "present" and smiling, also in the pics from last night's concert. Nice to see her support the Prince's charity, since he is always very supportive of her causes.

Maybe we will see her more often in the latter half of her pregnancy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Lovely! And yes, I really hope to see more of her now that the worst seems to be over... I'd love to see a hugely pregnant Charlene at the national day later in November! It would be great!:flowers:

Thanks, melina p. Won't it be nice to see both of them in traditional dress this year?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I'm not sure she will dress with the national costume... Last year she wore it but at the previous picnics she hadn't...

:previous: I'm sorry that I couldn't find more pics but I was lurking in zimbio and these just happened to be there...

I guess Charlene is feeling good... and she looks very good with weight on!:flowers:

:previous: I'm sorry that I couldn't find more pics but I was lurking in zimbio and these just happened to be there...

I guess Charlene is feeling good... and she looks very good with weight on!:flowers:

I agree, she looks better than i think we've seen her in years..

Speak for yourself, dear.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Her tummy has popped out more since the picnic two weeks ago. These are the first pics I've seen where I would say she's looking properly pregnant.

an article on Nice-Matin about the trip to USA.
Le prince Albert II de Monaco et la princesse Charlène attendus à New York | Monaco | Nice-Matin

They are expected in NY te 22 September...
If my poor French is right they will attend the open session of thr "Clinton Global Initiative": the enviromental fondation founded by Bill Clinton.

Tuesday P.Albert will take place
at the ONU meeting about the climate change with other State authories...

Meanwhile Charlene will attend the seventh meeting of "World focus on autism" the 25th...

I wonder if they will stay there until thr 8th October since it's the Grace Kelly Gala Awards

SEPTEMBER 21: Charlene, Princess of Monaco attends the 8th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Awards And CGCA Blue Carpet at Sheraton New York Times Square on September 21, 2014 in New York City.

Gettyimages.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom