Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the german tabloids said last week that Charlene was stressed and unhappy at the red cross gala. Now we see Charlene very relaxed and smiling , this tabloid as other german tabloids must say something to not seem idiot with their last articles.
Albert must lost weight. She lost many weight before his wedding ant it was fitting him very well.
He was slim when he was very young but it is his style of life. Many galas with dinners, inaugurations with lunchs, the hours of dinners are no more fixed. Many men like prince Albert take weights when they become mayors or heads of states.

Albert likes to eat the cooking of Mediterranée with barbajuans, soccas. this cooking is very good but we take many weights with it.

Fyrsten slo til - Nyheter - kv.no

A video of Albert and Charlene playing volley ball

Albert was filmed in the documentary on M6 making sport in a sport hall with his aids, running for a charity course, making bycicles, playing tennis. he knows to discipline himself.
I will never laugh when I see a man or a woman who is too fat or too slim or other. i do not like to laugh about the physics of persons.

this article of Bild is entirely idiot . but I understand it is a tabloid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he has to loose weight, Albert is starting to catch up with Henrik of Denmark, not in a good way. Seriously, such a pot belly can't be healthy and Albert has always been a lot about sports. He needs to discipline himself.

i like the photos of the link given by Iceflower
Yahoo! Actualités - Toute l'actualité en France et dans le monde

The couple were in Italia the to morrow sunday august 18th, Albert was made honor menbership of a small city of Italia and they attended to a classic concert.

they must be tired, the eve, they attended the birthday party of the volleyball player and the day after, they were in Italia.

I like the photos of Albert and Charlene in Norway

Yes Albert needs a diet, it is for his health.

Photos of purepeople of the visit of the princely couple in Italia

Albert II de Monaco et sa femme Charlene se sont rendus à Paroldo en Italie, le 18 août 2013. Le sou...

A photo on the official page of FB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...11855558.87310.286449344700945&type=1&theater

Okay, I have to say this. Forgive me. But Charlene needs to put Albert on a serious diet. That belly has got to go. He could be really dashing if he were to lose some weight. The picture of him with his shirt off is well....not cute.

i like the photos of the link given by Iceflower
Yahoo! Actualités - Toute l'actualité en France et dans le monde

The couple were in Italia the to morrow sunday august 18th, Albert was made honor menbership of a small city of Italia and they attended to a classic concert.

they must be tired, the eve, they attended the birthday party of the volleyball player and the day after, they were in Italia.

I like the photos of Albert and Charlene in Norway

Yes Albert needs a diet, it is for his health.

Photos of purepeople of the visit of the princely couple in Italia

Albert II de Monaco et sa femme Charlene se sont rendus à Paroldo en Italie, le 18 août 2013. Le sou...

A photo on the official page of FB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...11855558.87310.286449344700945&type=1&theater

Yes, Princess Charlene looks a bit tired in these pictures but beautiful.

she looks sad to me and not tired... Unfortunatlely as always I have to say!:-(

There are many photos of charlene smiling during this event, she was not sad at all , but concentred and a little tired.

My goodness, what a huge belly !

My goodness, what a huge belly !

And that chap stick photo is completely unflattering as well. I thought of cropping it for an Avatar - but even I am not that cruel. Poor Albert.

Oh my :[ Im not quite sure what to say except Albert might need to NOT go shirtless in the future? Im sure he is in good health and must be that Charlene doesnt mind that he has a beer belly. I suppose I am not being realistic but I thought that being from Monaco where looks and glamour are front and center, he would be more aware of his appearance. Well maybe it isnt that big of an issue. Charlene looks great though, elegant as usual.

Oh dear! Poor Albert! I'd hate to have a photo like that of me spread around the world. I speak from personal experience when I say that it is one thing to be aware of your appearance, and another thing to be able to control your body's dimensions. Yes, it can be done, but not all of us, and especially as we get into our 50s and lose a bit of steam, have either the requisite self-discipline or burning motivation to do all the hard work necessary to slim down.

I give Albert credit for being comfortable enough with his body to appear in public wearing both a bathing suite and a shirt that tight. Sure he's not the best looking monarch out there, but he seems to be comfortable with his body and to me that's important.

As a young man, Albert was quite a looker. Very athletic, too! He let himself go after the marriage.

I think the wrong Grimaldi is pregnant :ROFLMAO:

His weight goes up and down. This appears to be one of those periods when it's up....waaaayyy up!:eek:

I sympathize with him, all of them in fact. I have friends that visited Monaco and said the cuisine in the Principality-particularly the Hotel de Paris-was rich and delicious beyond description.

It's a miracle that the Grimaldis stay so slim with all that delicious 4 star French cuisine everywhere!:p

Last edited:
As a young man, Albert was quite a looker. Very athletic, too! He let himself go after the marriage.

He let himself go WAY before he finally got married. He has had weight problems for at least a decade, unlike his two sisters who have maintained slim, youthful figures their entire lives.

Poor Albert.:sad:

His weight goes up and down. This appears to be one of those periods when it's up....waaaayyy up!:eek:

I sympathize with him, all of them in fact. I have friends that visited Monaco and said the cuisine in the Principality-particularly the Hotel de Paris-was rich and delicious beyond description.

It's a miracle that the Grimaldis stay so slim with all that delicious 4 star French everywhere!:p

Let him eat veggies! :lol:

The curious thing is, a Mediterranean diet is among the healthiest in the world with things like lemons, olives and olive oil, tomatoes and omega rich fish.

Albert is one of Europe's wealthiest men and can have his chefs prepare food that is both healthful and tasty.

He loves sport, too. So that's half the battle(against aging and genetics):whistling:

Last edited:
The mediterranean diet is very health for the persons but Soccas and barbejuans and other good food give us weight if we eat them to much. Albert is found about the barbajuans and soccas and the carbonara nuddles.

It is also the style of life he has, many galas in the week, his presence at the launchings of events with cocktails almost every day in the week and the fact he did not eat at fixed hours. He likes a lot this life. he said it in a documentary at the TV.

With all this , he took again weight. though he did many sport.

His two sisters smoke and they can stay slim, he is the only person in the family not to smoke.

Well, thank God he is smart enough to avoid nicotine. Overweight + cigarette smoke is a recipe for disaster!!:eek:

A couple of posts about Prince Albert's weight have been deleted, please remember to stay respectful towards the people you discuss and let us get back to the main topic of this thread - the couple's current events! Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom