Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The royal couple look great. :flowers: I'm impressed with Charlene's rapid slim-down, and especially impressed with Albert's slimmer profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
The royal couple look great. :flowers: I'm impressed with Charlene's rapid slim-down, and especially impressed with Albert's slimmer profile.

Lady Nimue, Could Prince Albert possibly be on a new creation of himself?
After all he is now a new father. The press may be taking photographs left and right of the twins, Princess Charlene, and Prince Albert.
Albert wants to look fit as a fiddle.

Lady Nimue, Could Prince Albert possibly be on a new creation of himself? After all he is now a new father. The press may be taking photographs left and right of the twins, Princess Charlene, and Prince Albert. Albert wants to look fit as a fiddle.

Maybe. :flowers: But I would speculate that it's like someone mentioned: both he and Charlene are likely working out together. I'd go further, that they are paying attention to their mealtimes and the food they eat, starting to consider how they arrange their lives around the children, as a family.

While I have always felt that Albert and Charlene have been lovers and very much connected, I think I see something more between them now, to be expected. They are becoming parents and forging a family unit, with meal times and play times and all the rest of it. I could see Albert wanting to be the best he can be for his children. I don't see Albert as being vain for the cameras. :flowers:

P.S. Thank you for asking me. It's very charming of you to do so. :flowers:

Last edited:
I am so glad! . . . They look fantastic! :flowers:

A wonderful couple! Charlene is radiant. Obviously motherhood suits both her and her husband. He is looking much younger.

Thanks, melina p, more lovely pics of a radiant and so obviously happy couple. And great work she is doing through her Foundation. A pity we couldn't hear what the couple had to say on the video.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Love that smoky eye on Charlene. She is beautiful. Albert looks spiffy as well.

They really do look VERY happy. I love the hand holding and her other hand on his arm, very sweet.

It's St. David's day today, I wonder if the annual dinner for the PC foundation will be happening tonight and if the Princess will attend, fingers crossed.:w00t:

I don't think that the St.David dinner will be for the Princess Charlene foundation and that the couple will attend to the dinner because there will be the big match of football at Monaco between the ASM football and Saint Germain team, I think that Albert would attend to this big match.

Time to close this thread! Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom