Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What a nice surprise to see the Prince attending too! And both wearing something blue in support of a very worthy cause! Well done to the couple...and the Palace looks magical, like it fits right into a fairytale!

The Palace....it looks straight out of a film...sooo beautiful!:ohmy:

the photos of the palace are very beautiful, it was for the day of the world autism awareness , Charlene had to push the button as the honory president of the association Monaa ' Monaco against autism',
There is a site of this association and a video about the last gala of Monaa in november 2013

Videos - Monaco Against Autism

A very beautiful gala

The site of this association with videos and an announce of the future gala on november 2014

Accueil - Monaco Against Autism

purepeople on the event of lighting the palace with more photos

Charlene et Albert de Monaco : Soirée bleue au palais, en amoureux

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that shift dress Charlene is wearing.

A marvellous photo. Charlene is radiant holding the child and the way that Albert is looking at her is one of pure love.

I think Charlene looks lovely in the photo.

Thanks, melina p. Lovely pics of the couple. Good to see the Foundation of the Princess also involved with causes in Monaco.

Nice video of the couple, looking relaxed.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert watched the Holy Friday procession from the Palace balcony on April 18, 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:

I think it's rather a serious face expression, the Holy Friday procession is a serious, sad event, none to smile or to joyfully wave from the balcony. And the camera flashes in the dark have their effects on the look of the eyes, so I wouldn't read too much into pics from that distance.

Yes, I agree it was Good Friday, and it's a sad day for Christians.

(...)

I don't think it was because of Good Friday.

I agree she doesn't look great, but could be anything...maybe she was cold, maybe not feeling well, maybe had bad news, overwhelmed by something... impossible to know...

:previous:
Looks like she has been crying.

I think she often looks like she has been crying. Perhaps she suffers from hayfever or has a cold at the moment and she looked better after taking an antihistamine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom