Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events 5: January 2018 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
2ljhu2d.png

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Current Events of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene!

The old thread can be found here:

** Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I think this will be their first official visit abroad together (exempting the PGA's and the Vatican) since their children were born. I'm very excited.

I think that the Acquatic Centre that the PCMF is erecting there may be part of the reason for their visit. I am not sure whether it has been completed and is ready to be inaugurated.

But the year getting off to a nice start for the couple. Looking forward to this...

I think too that there will be the inauguration of the center of the first Aid built with the help of the monegash red Cross and the inauguration of the aquatic center buit with the help of the Princess Charlene Foundation

This texte resumes the work of the princess Charlene in the construction of the aquatic center of Lumbila, it recalls the waterbike race initiated by the princess Charlene to raise money for this aquatic center which will be useful for the people of Burkina Faso

Two articles like this one is saying that Princess Charlene will be also present after diplomatic source

https://www.wakatsera.com/burkina-faso-le-prince-albert-de-monaco-attendu-du-10-au-12-janvier/

But she would not be present, it will be a pity because Charlene worked a lot for this project but it will not take away her merit in this project for the building of this aquatic project.

But wait and see

A recal of what is the aquatic center initiated by the Princess Charlene foundation

The construction of a rescue center in Burkina Faso - Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation

Last edited by a moderator:
This texte resumes the work of the princess Charlene in the construction of the aquatic center of Lumbila, it recalls the waterbike race initiated by the princess Charlene to raise money for this aquatic center which will be useful for the people of Burkina Faso

Two articles like this one is saying that Princess Charlene will be also present after diplomatic source

https://www.wakatsera.com/burkina-faso-le-prince-albert-de-monaco-attendu-du-10-au-12-janvier/

But she would not be present, it will be a pity because Charlene worked a lot for this project but it will not take away her merit in this project for the building of this aquatic project.

But wait and see
I can't open the link.

I've also read another article from the Burkina Faso government saying Prince Albert is visiting as a guest of the President, no mention of Charlene's presence - exactly the same as the previous article I posted whose opening paragraph only mentions Albert.

I hope she is there - it would be nice to see her. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I truly hope she is there tomorrow as it's been so long since she and Albert went on an official visit abroad together.

It is not an official visit, Albert did it already in february 2012, It is said that it is a working day in Ouagadougou with the a minister, no place for Charlene there specially in a country where we do not see the wife of the president. but as the aquatic center has to be opened officially with the building for the fiestAids of the red cross of Monaco , I thought she would be perhaps present. be present.

Nice to see some pictures from the couples' visit, especially the ones from the school. It is good to see P Charlene present too.

Hopefully we will have more pics from the Palace later.

At the palace, P Albert and Charlene were received by the presidentiel couple of the Burkina Faso

Ouaga24 - Le Prince Albert II de Monaco et la Princesse Charlène au Burkina pour une visite d’amitié et de travail

Photos and videos

P Albert and P Charlene visited a center of education for young children with thepresidentiel couple of Burkina

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=princesse charlene&src=typd

It looks like there was an official dinner at the presidential palace. I'd like to see a full length picture of Charlene's gown which looks African inspired.

Impressive building, constructed mainly of shipping containers. And how great that these are recycled containers!

P Charlene must be proud to see the results of the efforts of her Foundation ( together with the Red Cross) with the completion of this project. I'm sure it will be put to good use.

Impressive building, constructed mainly of shipping containers. And how great that these are recycled containers!

P Charlene must be proud to see the results of the efforts of her Foundation ( together with the Red Cross) with the completion of this project. I'm sure it will be put to good use.

Charlene's Foundation assists people in a very real way. She has every reason to be proud of seeing the results first hand!

Many thanks for these nice photos and videos! Congratulations to Charlene and her foundation!

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 5: January 2018 -

Many thanks for these nice photos and videos! Congratulations to Charlene and her foundation!

These pictures and videos are all from the Presidency of BF. Hoping the Palace in Monaco will also post some pictures and maybe release a video.

From the pics it looks like the couple had a very enjoyable visit, everyone smiling and having fun.

Thanks to all who posted.

Last edited:

I think it's a pity that they weren't accompanied by any international press members/photographers and that no major photo agency covers the visit. Media attention is so important and helpful for countries, areas, people at need and Burkina Faso is one of the poorest countries of the world.

Here are some more photos of the President's facebook page:

** fb gallery 1 ** fb gallery 2 ** fb gallery 3 ** fb gallery 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom