Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: March 2015 - December 2017

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

ACmonogram.jpg

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Current Events of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene!

The old thread can be found here:

** Prince Albert & Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: April 2013 - February 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Wonderful photo's of the Good Friday procession,I noticed the Palace was illuminated a shade of purple possibly in honour of the solemn day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do my eyes deceive me or is Charlene wearing not just makeup, but the most I think I've ever seen on her?

It is so great to see, as so often w/her fair colouring & the lighting of cameras, she looked washed out before. Charlene really looked lovely last night & the best part being that w/her presence there, it means the little Princess must be better. :)

Both Albert & Charlene looked wonderful, relaxed & happy. Lovely to see. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks incredible, simply amazing. I would have liked to have seen her in something other than funereal black..after all this is Spring and the Easter season!

But that coat is the last word in elegance. Tres chic!:)

Beautiful pictures! At last they are pictured together again, looking as happy and close as always! P Charlene looking very elegant in that coat. Maybe she has now reached the end of her maternity leave and we can expect to see them more often. April is usually a busy month in Monaco with the Tennis Masters and the Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament coming up.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Charlene looks wonderful. It's good to see her out.

Charlene has never been more beautiful IMO! And very classy too! Can't say the same about Albert, but it was nice to see them together!

Charlene looks fab! When is Albert due to give birth? He already has to unbutton his jacket :p:whistling:

This coat is to die for... she is really beautiful !

Its lovely to see Charlene looking content and happy. It looks like having her babies has completed her life. Albert looks the same they reflect each others sentiments which shows a close connected couple. They remind me of Mary and Fred the intimacy. :)

They are both looking wonderful. :flowers: So in love. They are why I decided to come on The Royal Forums. As well as the babies that I knew would be twins. ;) Now to see the darlings. Soon. Monaco is very lucky. Albert chose well.

:previous: I didn't think so at first, but I am thrilled to have been proven wrong. Charlene is the most elegant Consort in Europe(my opinion;)) and a real credit to Albert. The birth of the twins makes them seem like a charmed couple now, despite the dicey start they got.

:previous: I didn't think so at first, but I am thrilled to have been proven wrong. Charlene is the most elegant Consort in Europe (my opinion ;) ) and a real credit to Albert. The birth of the twins makes them seem like a charmed couple now, despite the dicey start they got.

I agree 100%. :flowers:

There is another European couple that I am rooting for, hoping that they start having their babies in due course. It makes all the difference for a marriage, though it's not mandatory, of course. :)

:previous:As is true much of the time Lady N., we are on the same page about this couple.;)

Sad as it is to admit, a Royal couple is "not on the map" until they have a child. I just pray that it goes well and that there are no problems. I think they are adorable, and despite their youth very dignified and classy.

Wonderful couple! They only have eyes for each other, seeing that the twins are not present. Probably Charlene wore black since it was a Good Friday procession and bright colours would have seemed out of place. May the four of them have a lovely and blessed life.

It was not a Good Friday procession. It was a Vendredi Saint, or Holy Thursday procession. In the Roman Catholic Easter Triduum it commemorates the Last Supper Christ had with His apostles before he was crucified,and the institution of the Holy Eucharist.

She looks incredible, simply amazing. I would have liked to have seen her in something other than funereal black..after all this is Spring and the Easter season!

But that coat is the last word in elegance. Tres chic!:)
I think the nature of the occasion, watching a traditional Good Friday procession, dictated a demure or reserved ensemble. But, on the other hand, we were treated to a glowing Charlene and a very content looking Albert.

Hopefully, we will see an equally content Albert and a radiant Charlene resplendent in the colours of Spring on Easter Sunday.

It was a Good Friday procession. It was held on Friday 3rd April. In one of the photos you can see a statue depicting the body of Christ .

The procession was on the 3rd April, which was Good Friday. The title in Paris Match was : La princesse Charlène et le prince Albert II de Monaco au balcon du Palais de Monaco, le 3 avril 2015. If you look carefully at the photos; one of them was of the dead Christ. It is correct to say that on Maundy Thursday we celebrate the Last Supper, but no processions are held. We Catholics do not hold a procession on Maundy Thursday but only on Good Friday.

Princess Charlene looks lovely in the black coat. I think it is sweet seeing the two of them holding hands (especially in the photo where you can see their hands through the little space on the balcony).

It was a Good Friday procession. It was held on Friday 3rd April. In one of the photos you can see a statue depicting the body of Christ .

Thank you for the correction!;)

MARG, I agree with you. The princess looked perfect for the occasion as she always does!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are attending Princess Charlene Rallye -
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.842539485824962&type=3&l=c9566deede

They really are connecting! :flowers: Not that they weren't before. There was always sufficient body language between them in public to telegraph their connection and affection. But now, there seems to be an underlying ripple of joy, and a lot more visual connecting (at least that the cameras are catching). Pleasure to watch.

Charlene is also just glowing! Can't wait to see those babies. :flowers:

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/2488418151...8841815194735/842541115824799/?type=3&theater

Yes, Lady Nimue, their affection for each other is obvious to see. The glances, the smiles, standing always very close and holding hands so often..I am so pleased that they are able to live their lives and show emotion as they please despite all the maliscious rumours they have to deal with. The Princess is radiant and the Prince has never seemed so proud...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom