Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to discuss
the relationship of Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.
You can find the old thread here:
Albert and Charlene’s relationship

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.​

Happy Posting!

Thanks for starting a new thread! Maybe it can start on a less stressed tone here? At the end of the last one, everyone seemed to be upset because they were misunderstanding one another's posts? Let us assume that everyone here is kind and means well. We are supposed to be that way here. So let's read the best in one another's posts no matter how provocative the wording might be.

I think it's enough to say that most of us here are trying to figure out what keeps these two people, PA and CW, together? Who knows?

Our fun seems to be in conjecturing, based on what we stumble upon or can dig up, whether or not it is a sound relationship worthy of standards we might have? In the end, they will do what they want to and somehow CW has managed to wrangle herself a nice boyfriend and a nice life for now. {Comments deleted} and bragging to the press or not. He is still with her and we all want to know why and where it's going. Right?

It's like a soap opera, which I am not a watcher of, let us see where this goes next .. and have some nice conversations about them in the mean time !

Looking forward to more info and viewpoints from you all ! ..

~Rosalee~

Hi !

I expect that if any of you out there find CW anywhere in the world news, that you will post it here! I am very curious to find out where she has disappeared to in the past week!? I have seen some speculations posted on other blogs from apparent "friends" of her that ... maybe nothing is true? All gossip, so nothing firm to link/post here.

I just want to see what happens next! I would love to see PA with a REALLY nice, serious fiancee/girlfriend now. Someone gentle and strong and respectful who will bring intelligence and a global respect to Monaco in the same way Grace brought glamour and financial energy to Monaco. IMO, PA might be better off marrying a scientist who has gotten herself into the public light on her own with writing and public speaking. Someone with true "presence" like his mother ! Maybe that's the resemblance he speaks of?

R.

Last edited by a moderator:
well...

actually i dont' care where CW went off to.

i just don't care that she has not been seen around in the pictures much. if she can't manage 'gone for good' then i hope she stays out of sight.

imo, thank goodness.

if she actually left then great, but I doubt that it would be the case because she'd be leaving too much.:flowers:

now that may sound mean, so i'm sorry. :) imo, PA can do a lot better than her but hey well then it's his life.

i think Monaco could have better press than the gossip about her (among other things) and what she may/may not be doing. she is probably a nice person, but imo, time to move onto something else.

JMO :whistling:

Last edited:
she is at the rose ball what does it all mean???????
She is the best dressed out of the main ladies what the hell happened there????

she is at the rose ball what does it all mean???????
She is the best dressed out of the main ladies what the hell happened there????

It was supposed to be a costume ball - very avant guard in dress (like a Vivienne Westwood) and stage set. Charlene did not come in costume attire which is why she looks "normal". As far as what it meaning, it means Albert has to stop whining about the press predicting a wedding.

It was supposed to be a costume ball - very avant guard in dress (like a Vivienne Westwood) and stage set. Charlene did not come in costume attire which is why she looks "normal". As far as what it meaning, it means Albert has to stop whining about the press predicting a wedding.
(sigh) sorry I know little of fashion but I did follow the last thread on their relationship as much as possible and at the start I so despised the girl but the bashing she has got from so many members and having to deal with a paul/heather disscussion as well I was so delighted to see Charlene at the ball looking presentable (blame my australian upbringing we love the underdog) I just could not resist an appeal for comments. They will/they wont. We would discuss a divorce with the sam zest yes?? Personally if they want,:lol: i hope they do and make it work.:wub:
P.S. I have attended costume balls myself and I usually managed to find a costume that flattered and fitted and I dont have Caroline or Charlottes figure!!!

well...
i think Monaco could have better press than the gossip about her (among other things) and what she may/may not be doing. she is probably a nice person, but imo, time to move onto something else.
JMO :whistling:

I agree. There is so much more going on there that is really good. But I think PA could get his press machine onto those things if he really wished. He is letting everyone focus on CW for his own reasons, I guess?:rolleyes:

R.

I agree. There is so much more going on there that is really good. But I think PA could get his press machine onto those things if he really wished. He is letting everyone focus on CW for his own reasons, I guess?:rolleyes:

R.

I agree Rosalee, he might as well marry her at this point she's completely taken over their PR. Monaco has a lot to offer but Charlene has played to the press and Albert has let her. So be it - too bad for Monaco.

^In Europe, do you get a regular dose of CW candids or something?
From my own perspective, all I ever see of CW is when she appears at an official event as PA's "official companion". The press reports tend to focus on her presence, very true, but what are the other appearances like? Is there a market for paparazzi photos of her in parts of Europe? If the interest is indeed as you guys are illustrating, it is very true that it would be indicative of a sad situation, with many things like Prince Albert foundation and Fight AIDS Monaco to talk about. Stephanie seems to be doing a lot lately that is very worthwhile, yet ......... where is the massive coverage on her work?

^In Europe, do you get a regular dose of CW candids or something?
From my own perspective, all I ever see of CW is when she appears at an official event as PA's "official companion". The press reports tend to focus on her presence, very true, but what are the other appearances like? Is there a market for paparazzi photos of her in parts of Europe? If the interest is indeed as you guys are illustrating, it is very true that it would be indicative of a sad situation, with many things like Prince Albert foundation and Fight AIDS Monaco to talk about. Stephanie seems to be doing a lot lately that is very worthwhile, yet ......... where is the massive coverage on her work?

I know. Sad, isn't it? So much good, obscured by PA's dating.
She was looking very good and very confident at the Rose Ball. She has always appeared confident about being there. Not so humbled. And early photos of her smoking and her bad hair, I guess we all started thinking, it's nice for her to be able to be herself around PA, but is herself a good branding for Princess of Monaco? And although it is no one's decision but his, he MUST be thinking not only about his life feeling good with her in it, but about her impact on Monaco and it's people and the world stage with her representing many good things? Is she up for the task? What does she do on her own right now? We all know she is not swimming.;)

R.

Mlle. Wittstock and HSH Prince Albert II. to be married. The photo used of Albert and Charlene at the cirus is priceless for a marriage announcement.

Edited by Mandy (administrator): This is a hoax on April 1, 2008 (April Fool's Day) and therefore not true.

The link no longer works the site was deleted or removed. And no I didn't make the site or have anything to do with it's making.

Last edited:
So is this announcement real, or is it fake?

Mlle. Wittstock and HSH Prince Albert II. to be married. The photo used of Albert and Charlene at the cirus is priceless for a marriage announcement.

Such an announcement made on the 1st of April...:rolleyes:;)

Such an announcement made on the 1st of April...:rolleyes:;)
I cracked up laughing when I saw it. I said early this morning it actually sounded like something Albert would do to say haha fooled you the wedding is September 10, 2008. People in Monaco haven't heard a thing about an engagement they're still upset she is still in Monaco.

I will say this about CW--she has toned down her image (and clothing) and appears to be behaving with more decorum. She also seems to make Prince Albert happy--it would be nice to have a royal wedding.

Charlene WIttstock is not my first choice for Princess of Monaco. She is not my 2nd or 3rd choice either. But I've said it before....if the unwed mother girlfriend of a drug dealer can become Queen of Norway, an uneducated has-been Olympic swimmer can certainly be Princess of Monaco with a little dusting off.

Charlene hardly looks like the same person who came to the Principality a couple of years ago. Whether or not Albert intends to marry her she LOOKS like a Princess.

And unfortunately, if she does become Princess all the spotlight will be on her from now on no matter what Stephanie does. Stephanie could find a cure for cancer but the spotlight will be on Charlene no matter if she doesnt deserve it.

Just ask Princess Anne of Great Britain about HER experience during the Diana era!

Last edited:
:ermm:nobody really know if albert is happy or not the only person that know that answer is him,nobody know behind the scene, i think their is alot more happen than what he is showing the people also fake news about their engagement need to stop please, how are we to tell the real one whenever it happen?

could someone please find at if these is true,please .:eek:
If I felt it was more than an April Fools joke I would have posted it in Albert's thread. Its not the official site nor can Charlene do the things they wrote. Someone put a lot of work into that and it won't surpise me at all to learn it was a person or persons in Monaco unhappy with Albert and the relationship.

Charlene WIttstock is not my first choice for Princess of Monaco. She is not my 2nd or 3rd choice either. But I've said it before....if the unwed mother girlfriend of a drug dealer can become Queen of Norway, an uneducated has-been Olympic swimmer can certainly be Princess of Monaco with a little dusting off.

Charlene hardly looks like the same person who came to the Principality a couple of years ago. Whether or not Albert intends to marry her she LOOKS like a Princess.

And unfortunately, if she does become Princess all the spotlight will be on her from now on no matter what Stephanie does. Stephanie could find a cure for cancer but the spotlight will be on Charlene no matter if she doesnt deserve it.

Just ask Princess Anne of Great Britain about HER experience during the Diana era!
will that be a bad example for the people i think many years ago in history the idea of a princess is someone that is a rolemodel for the little girls that look up to them hopeing someday to be like them. also someone strong and independent, careing about others and giving princess. but now the idea of a princess is someone that can sell papper with their looks and nobody cares about anything else it is so sad but true.:bang:

will that be a bad example for the people i think many years ago in history the idea of a princess is someone that is a rolemodel for the little girls that look up to them hopeing someday to be like them. also someone strong and independent, careing about others and giving princess. but now the idea of a princess is someone that can sell papper with their looks and nobody cares about anything else it is so sad but true.:bang:

Ideally, a Princess is a role model but so is a Prince. And in no one's stretch of the imagination is Prince Albert my idea of a "role model".

This idea of Royalty as role models is becoming antiquated in any case. There are no more Queen Fabiola's or Queen Elizabeth's out there...except maybe Rania of Jordon who could be considered somewhat of a role model.

In general standards for princesses and future queens has been going slowly
downward for YEARS.

There is no engagement between Albert and Charlene. Now, let's get back on topic.

Thanks,

Mandy

Obviously they like one another. Is/Are there any foundation(s) they run together or work together on in equal harmony to the fun they seem to have at play? What does CW do for a living in Monaco. In an earlier post someone said she lives in a house near the palace?

Anything?
Thanks!

Does anyone have the link from about 8 years ago where Paris Match ran a subjection based on psychological profiling of what PA's future wife would look and be like? The funny thing is that I recall her being a very tall, lanky, gamine, platinum blonde with blue eyes in the composite picture of the woman they finally came up with! I would love to find this link again if anyone can lead me to it! THANKS!

Last edited:
Does anyone have the link from about 8 years ago where Paris Match ran a subjection based on psychological profiling of what PA's future wife would look and be like? The funny thing is that I recall her being a very tall, lanky, gamine, platinum blonde with blue eyes in the composite picture of the woman they finally came up with! I would love to find this link again if anyone can lead me to it! THANKS!

Wow! Rosalee! :flowers: Do you also remember that portrait?! I though that I am alone who asked about it some time ago. I remember that the magazine attached the computer version of PA future wife and now I think that she really reminded today's Charlene (though :cool: at that time when I saw the portrait I looked absolutely the same :ROFLMAO:) Unfortunately it was tooooooo standard. Now I prefer to run away of any stereotypes :whistling: I would like to look at it now and compare my past and present impressions.

Last edited:
What is very strange about Charlene and Albert, that after 2 years of "dating" they have the same fake smiles while together...And he never met her parents...interesting. :rolleyes:During last Rose Ball he tried keep distance from her(we can see this in video). I still believe it's fake dating. She might be kind of walker or nice addition at official events. :neutral:

Obviously they like one another. Is/Are there any foundation(s) they run together or work together on in equal harmony to the fun they seem to have at play? What does CW do for a living in Monaco. In an earlier post someone said she lives in a house near the palace?

Anything?
Thanks!

Here the picture I found in my very old archive, Ideal Wife of Albert :flowers:
lckc571

Here the picture I found in my very old archive, Ideal Wife of Albert :flowers:
lckc571

OH MY GOSH !!! YES YES YES ! THIS IS IT!!!
I am so glad I asked and glad you saved it. This picture has been haunting my mind and I was wondering why I could not pull it up online anywhere? Especially under Paris Match which is where I found it in the first place!?

I guess when I look at CW in photos, I am reminded of this picture of his "ideal match" and finally started thinking that maybe she is here to stay?

I often thought he would marry someone in-between his two sisters in personality. Someone dignified and yet artistic and spontaneous with darker skin and darker hair. You know? These are the women he has grown up with and work with. They are beautiful and intelligent and also his paternal grandmother looked like this and same with his paternal aunt and most of his Monegasque cousins. There is a certain fascination with the whole PG look-alike thing, but in the end, he might do better finding someone whom he loves and who can really not be compared to PG at all?

I think his sisters will accept whomever he brings home at this time, but in the long run, they have to be able to really get along with her.

R.:flowers:

OH MY GOSH !!! YES YES YES ! THIS IS IT!!!
I am so glad I asked and glad you saved it. This picture has been haunting my mind and I was wondering why I could not pull it up online anywhere? Especially under Paris Match which is where I found it in the first place!?

I guess when I look at CW in photos, I am reminded of this picture of his "ideal match" and finally started thinking that maybe she is here to stay?
R.:flowers:
I remembered they had cut out the body of piece the arms of an actress, the legs of another and the body, I wonder whether they did not take that of Charlene ????? but I am not sûre !!!

I remembered they had cut out the body of piece the arms of an actress, the legs of another and the body, I wonder whether they did not take that of Charlene ????? but I am not sûre !!!

Princess Grace, Sharon Stone, Claudia Schiffer, Angie Everhart, and one French or German model? They did not mention Charlene at all.

The picture looks a LOT like Charlene, though. And if they really did have psychologists doing this picture, then maybe (God forbid) there is some truth to it?

body He looks genuinely happy with her in this photo. I feel very sorry for him and also for CW if PR just did not "allow" him to date this woman if he really was in love with her 7 yrs ago? I think that would be quite sad. And it is only AFTER this meeting that he took up with Nicole Coste, so that part of his life would never have happened, his father would have been alive for his wedding, he could have had a few years married NOT being reigning monarch and just to be a husband-prince and maybe already have some children with CW growing up. Prince Rainier would have at least met some of PA's children before leaving. This is all too very sad.

R.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom