Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the previous posts,they tell you all....You can watch it everywhere,
on your couch,in bed and on the loo,whatever suits you....

:D

I think we will never see a wedding like this again. It´s so big and pompous.

Thnx to all who have provided streaming links. I'm so excited for Friday and Saturday

I'm so much more excited for this wedding than the British one because it'll be more glamorous; white-tie and more royals and parties etc. Hopefully the rumors are 100% false and everything goes smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so much more excited for this wedding than the British one because it'll be more glamorous; white-tie and more royals and parties etc. Hopefully the rumors are 100% false and everything goes smoothly.

Well, if PA and CW did indeed have some kind of falling out I think it's fair to say they have worked it out...that photo of them at the Port with PA holding her around the waist is about as intimate as I have seen them in public so far, and they both look terribly happy and relaxed! :whistling:

I wish I was going to Monaco......

I am waiting for this wedding,though not because of separate interest for the couple ,but for the whole ceremony and the royal guests.I think people were more interested in previous British wedding because William and Kate are so fresh,young and charismatic couple.We never know the reasons of such a late marriage for Albert,but in whole the Monaco princely couple reminds me very much of another famous couple-Prince Johannes Von Thurn Und Taxis and his wife Gloria(by the way I hope Gloria is invited to this wedding).
It's a pity if Spanish royals are not going to attend.Despite of not being an inspirational couple,Albert and Charlene seem to be really good friends and that makes a marriage stronger than only based on passion and other fugitive feelings

Well, if PA and CW did indeed have some kind of falling out I think it's fair to say they have worked it out...that photo of them at the Port with PA holding her around the waist is about as intimate as I have seen them in public so far, and they both look terribly happy and relaxed! :whistling:

I wish I was going to Monaco......

That just show that they read the rumours about her escaping, so to they hold hands and he took her around the waist to shut the rumours. They look like always. It must be PR move to send them to look as "happy" as they can shut those rumours, nothing else.

Well if the DM has the stroy correct the wedding is taking place in a 13th century church (wrong, ist in the palace courtyard) and Jasmin is only 9 years old (wrong, she just graduated from high school if I recall correctly), so the DM story would seem questionable.

She is with child ..correct?

Not that we know of.

The source of the information is L'Express, a serious French magazine. I don´t know what is going on here but this is so weird. I do not believe for a minute that CW has thought of leaving Monaco, no matter how many children PA has, no matter what their relationship is like. This is what she has fought for, she cares about her title and nothing else.

A village in Brittany is celebrating the Princely Marriage in style...

Matignon is a village in the Côtes d'Armor region, and its link to Monaco goes back to the 18th century. In 1715, Jacques de Matignon married Louise-Hippolyte Grimaldi.

The Association "Les Amis du Passé en Pays de Matignon" and its President, Anne Marie Marsaudon, have visited Monaco and the Prince on May 12th.

The village still rings its bells when a Grimaldi occasion takes place.... and, on July 2nd, the local choirs will sing both the Monaco National Anthem and that of South Africa.

http://www.monaco.mc/Pages/Accueil/...u/Societe/matignon_fetera_le_mariage_princier_

Does someone know how the wedding will be celebrated in Bulawayo and Cape Town?

Whoa, a lot has happened since I checked in yesterday (huge understatement, lol). :D

But back on topic, I'm EXCITED!!!! :w00t: :fireworks: :princess3: :monacoflag: :coach:

Only 2 more days! And tomorrow the official guest list should come out, but until then I'll make do with this short one from the official site: Latest news...Find out the personalities present at the Royal wedding - Prince?s Palace of Monaco

Also, the Royal Correspondent has some brand new videos up of Charlene (lovely lovely mini bio) and the Princely Family of Monaco, et al: Charlene Wittstock – her own princess | euronews, Monaco Wedding

Finally, to get us all in the mood, here are a couple of famous weddings, and also a video of what Charlene might feel like the night before her wedding, ENJOY:

YouTube - ‪Il padrino - Matrimonio alla siciliana‬‏

YouTube - ‪Wedding in Sicily - with Godfather theme song‬‏

YouTube - ‪Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real‬‏

Are in Monaco best man and maid of honour necessary at a wedding? And yes, are they announced?

Prince Albert's denies allegation young fiancée 'stopped at airport trying to run away days before £50m wedding' | Mail Online

I am so glad this story has come out now before the wedding, at least people won't be able to say Charlene entered the marriage stakes as a lamb to the slaughter. I believe this couple can go from strength-to-strength now and put all this nonsense behind them!

Monaco dismisses pumpkin notions | euronews, Monaco Wedding

Charlene Wittstock – her own princess | euronews, Monaco Wedding

BUNTE.de - Leidenschaft für Menschen

Royalty inside: Charlene und Albert sagen "Ja" - Royalty - Monaco | DasErste.de

Royal Wedding in Monaco - morgenmagazin - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

Photos Mariage Monaco People Match - ParisMatch.com

Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture

Monaco’s wedding timetable unveiled | euronews, Monaco Wedding

Albert & Charlene, leur histoire d?amour en images - Photos - mariage-monaco Photos Le Mariage Mariage Monaco People Match - ParisMatch.com

Monaco prepares for Prince Albert II's glamorous wedding to Charlene Wittstock - Telegraph

Local chefs cook for royalty - Times LIVE

Matrimonio del Principe e Charlene: a Santa Devota ci si prepara al "Cerimoniale del Bouquet"*-*Montecarlo News: Notizie su Montecarlo, Monaco, Mentone, Nizza, Antibes, Costa Azzurra

9 mila rose dall'Ecuador per il matrimonio di S.A.S. Alberto II e Charlene Wittstock*-*Montecarlo News: Notizie su Montecarlo, Monaco, Mentone, Nizza, Antibes, Costa Azzurra

Charlene wittstock - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Not sure which live link to follow now as there appear to be lots to choose from. I hope the EuroNews is in ENGLISH.

Royal guests (and heads of state) accoding to Royalblog:

- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
- Prince Carl Philip, Princess Madeleine
- King Albert II and Queen Paola of the Belgians
- Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde
- Princess Astrid, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire
- Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
- Prince Joachim and Princess Marie
- Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain
- Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
- Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
- Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
- Guillaume of Luxembourg
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy and Princess Clotilde
- Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia
- The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme
- President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, Co-Prince of Andorra
- President George Abela of Malta
- President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon
- President Mary McAleese of Ireland

Veel koninklijke gasten op bruiloft.

but they again mentoin the Prince and Princess of Asturias. Also german President Christian Wulff and his wife will attend but they are not on the list.

I heard that only Mrs Wulff will attend?

Are in Monaco best man and maid of honour necessary at a wedding? And yes, are they announced?

No, their is nothing like that in catholic weddings. We have a parrain (godfather) and a marraine (godmother) thought.
Usually, the godmother is the mother of the groom and the godfather is the father of the bride. Since Albert's mother is dead it will be interesting to see who plays her role. ¿Caroline?

No, their is nothing like that in catholic weddings. We have a parrain (godfather) and a marraine (godmother) thought.
Usually, the godmother is the mother of the groom and the godfather is the father of the bride. Since Albert's mother is dead it will be interesting to see who plays her role. ¿Caroline?

I wouldn't say that. I've been to plenty of Catholic weddings where there has been a Maid/Matron of Honor, a Best Man and bridesmaids and groomsmen. Maybe it's more of a cultural thing.

Hem? There was no parrain or marraine who played a role at our catholic wedding and we are practising catholics. We had wedding witnesses, several, men and women, that was all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom