Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that Albert has purchased a new Grimaldi tiara for the wedding. If he bought one, it'll be a "Grimaldi." I'm also hoping that she doesn't wear a necklace; just drop dead earrings and a tiara.

Rosana, I believe all the Kardashians are attending. Some of them will be naked, but I don't know which ones, yet. Each of them is expected to wear a tiara.

I wouldn´t be surprised. If she was already her guest at the palace. Exactly the kind of celebrity she can attract to Monaco.
I feel sorry for the monegasque people in advance.

My goodness! Do you suck on lemons all the time?

Apparently Princess Madeleine of Sweden has confirmed that she will attend the wedding in Monaco. In a short interview she said she would return to NYC in fall and her next big event will be Albert & Charlene's wedding.

Apparently Princess Madeleine of Sweden has confirmed that she will attend the wedding in Monaco. In a short interview she said she would return to NYC in fall and her next big event will be Albert & Charlene's wedding.

It has been over a month at the official website of the swedish royal court that the whole royal family (king, queen, Victoria, Daniel, Carl Philip and Madeleine) will attend the wedding 1-3 July.

Yes,it's already been confirmed that the entire Swedish Royal Family will attend :)

Off-topic posts about Princess Grace, Princess Diana etc. have been deleted - please stay on topic of this thread - thanks!

2:00am?!..oh I did'nt know. I'm going to watch this wedding online too..I'm just hoping that the feed won't die on me LOL

lol, just in case, i was talking about the british wedding coverage that started at 2:00 a.m.(that's when i started to watch it, but in another tv channel the coverage started at 9:00 p.m. the day before the wedding, and it finished at 1:00 p.m. the day of the wedding...they were talking the whole night about it!!!!

i hope the local channels cover the monaco wedding, but if it doesn't, i have(i discovered now) the american channels besides the internet...hope they cover it, after all, albert is half-american...

Does anyone know if guests will wear tiaras and orders to the wedding or will it be dresses and hats?

Rather depressing article. I don't know what to say. :ermm:

If it's true that a great deal of her problems comes from the language barrier, I am more convinced than ever that she and Albert did themselves a huge disfavor by not spending the last couple of years getting CW up to speed in French.

In the article CW is compared unfavorably with Maxima of the Netherlands who learned to speak Dutch in SIX MONTHS.

It's really hard to feel that much sympathy for CW under the circumstances.

But at least the article confirms that Caroline and Stephanie have taken her under their wings. I have no idea who the "awful women at the Palace" are....

Rosana, I believe all the Kardashians are attending. Some of them will be naked, but I don't know which ones, yet. Each of them is expected to wear a tiara.

Too, too hilarious!! POST OF THE DAY for you!! :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are the Kardashians ?? Are they really coming to the Monaco wedding?

The Kardashians are group of voluptuous young women...all sisters. One has a sex tape. They have a reality TV show. They are the daughters of the late Robert Kardashian, who was on OJ Simpson's "Dream Team" of lawyers when he was on trial for murdering his ex-wife Nicole in the 90's.

They date/have dated a variety of jocks.

They are all very pretty....in a flashy, trashy way. Much like the Hilton sisters Nicky and Paris, they are famous for being famous. They are literally every where you look here in America, there is no escaping them.

Get down on your knees tonight and thank your Heavenly Father that you apparently have not been exposed to them enough to know who they are.

Last edited:
Moonmaiden23 said:
The Kardashians are group of voluptuous young women...all sisters. One has a sex tape. They have a reality TV show. The are the daughters of the late Robert Kardashian, who was on OJ Simpson's "Dream Team" of lawyers when he was on trial for murdering his wife Nicole in the 90's.

They are all very pretty....in a flashy, trashy way. Much like the Hilton sisters Nicky and Paris, they are famous for being famous. They are literally every where you look here in America, there is no escaping them.

Get down on your knees tonight and thank your Heavenly Father that you apparently have not been exposed to them that much.

I blame their infliction on the masses on the shallow, vapid Paris Hilton. I avoid them all when any of their TV shows are on. I could feel my IQ drop in the 10 seconds I watched their show!! LOL. The wedding would so obviously be about getting known celebs and not so much about A & C if they are invited!!

Renata, do a Google or other search engine on them. The Kardashians sisters are, IMO, very beautiful, as is their mother, but they have chosen to get attention by being publicly trashy. I don't know what they're like when they're at home.

I have no information whether or not they will be at Albert's wedding.

KittyAtlanta, you will be able to see the whole shebang on Monaco Info - guaranteed - but probably in French....

Accueil*>*Monaco Info en ligne(Fr)

Try and start practising if you can. There's already a huge amount of wedding-related stuff.
But this morning there was a clip of PA in France.... apart from the usual announcements - pharmacy opening / what's on etc.

Let me know if you can't get it going...

Renata, French is fine for me. Thx for the tip. I will practice and be ready for the Grand Event!

Does anyone know if guests will wear tiaras and orders to the wedding or will it be dresses and hats?

isn't the wedding was supposed to be at 5:00 p.m., monaco time? i think it would be hats, i'm not sure...

The Kardashians are group of voluptuous young women...all sisters. One has a sex tape. They have a reality TV show. They are the daughters of the late Robert Kardashian, who was on OJ Simpson's "Dream Team" of lawyers when he was on trial for murdering his ex-wife Nicole in the 90's.

Get down on your knees tonight and thank your Heavenly Father that you apparently have not been exposed to them enough to know who they are.

it is a very "sweet" description of these two "girls" who doesn't have anything but money and a lot of popularity showing their bodies naked and having sex tapes on the web...even paris hilton is a baby compared with these two.

Iwould be anxious to talk to reporters too, and this article is the exact reasonwhy, they take everything you do and say and twist it any which way to make you look bad! Maybe she didn't want to talk about the blue room b/c that's her personal area, and she would rather not talk about her personal things! The media really annoys me at times!!!:bang::bang::bang:

if it's true, they better don't accept any interviews from the first time.

i think that they invite the press to interview them, so, why don't answer to the media?

another reason why i don't like them...

if it's true, they better don't accept any interviews from the first time.

i think that they invite the press to interview them, so, why don't answer to the media?

another reason why i don't like them...

I agree. Years ago, I was asked to write an article for a trade magazine. I wrote the article, but when it was published the publisher added three paragraphs to the article - which were factually incorrect. I had to write letters to a more than a dozen leaders in the industry indicating that the incorrect statements were not mine. I refused to write for publishers after that.

The media (text, internet, videa or radio) can pervert anything you say. They don't always do that - but they do it often enough to make me wary when consuming what the media says. The Russians are correct - "trust, but verify".

The Huffington Post article was a hatchett job. We have seen video of Charlene in S. Africa (on this blog) and she was very relaxed.

Love your remarks Kitty.

Moonmaiden Thanks for the warning about the Kardashians :))

And these .... eh .... persons are actually coming to the wedding ??

Be of good cheer- this too shall pass away!
In five years, People magazine will be asking "Whatever happened to...?"

But meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them manages to wangle an invitation to the wedding. If Naomi Campbell can do it, with her notorious temper tantrums, who knows who else will show up? Doesn't bode well for a beautiful elegant event.

Presumably they would have to show their tickets or invitations, surely?

Would the Palace not have vetted everyone ?

Excellent article of a serious news paper. These are the sort of things should be published, and not all the Paris Match sugary things they write...

Kardashians can attend. This wedding is going to be an extravaganza, they would totally fit. Surprising they don't have Lady Gaga to perform for them...

My only concern for this wedding is that the North American tour of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will overshadow the festivities. All other aspects of Prince Albert & Charlene's relationship, who's attending and any other drama I can ignore. I wish them a long and happy marriage; that rest is up to them.

I think it was rather rude of the British Royal Family to book the tour around the time of the wedding, knowing that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attract a lot of attention they could have been courteous and let Albert and Charlene have their own moment! The wedding date was marked and booked long before, the tour was, why they decided to overlap the two, really beats me!!

the wedding engagement was annouced in june. w&k's engagement announcement was in november. i think that it is too late. w&k's wedding and royal duties after their marriage overshadow a&c's wedding since the beggining...since w&k's announcement, IMO.

I agree. Years ago, I was asked to write an article for a trade magazine. I wrote the article, but when it was published the publisher added three paragraphs to the article - which were factually incorrect. I had to write letters to a more than a dozen leaders in the industry indicating that the incorrect statements were not mine. I refused to write for publishers after that.

The media (text, internet, videa or radio) can pervert anything you say. They don't always do that - but they do it often enough to make me wary when consuming what the media says. The Russians are correct - "trust, but verify".

that's true. i know that there's some people in the media that do anything to sell issues of their newspapers or mags, or just to make publicity creating lots of noise. in this particular case, both pa & cw(or at least the mrh) accepted the interviews. it is fair to those reporters to have their questions asked. not only what the mrh wants. a good and respectable reporter won't do false articles. so, let them do the work, or, don't accept the interview. that's a matter of choice. A&C'S CHOICE.

Excellent article of a serious news paper. These are the sort of things should be published, and not all the Paris Match sugary things they write...

totally agree with you. i couldn't say it better

Kardashians can attend. This wedding is going to be an extravaganza, they would totally fit. Surprising they don't have Lady Gaga to perform for them...

whoa, is this a wedding, or a circus????

I think it was rather rude of the British Royal Family to book the tour around the time of the wedding, knowing that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attract a lot of attention they could have been courteous and let Albert and Charlene have their own moment! The wedding date was marked and booked long before, the tour was, why they decided to overlap the two, really beats me!!
What? The Duke and Duchess have to wait for Prince Albert to marry Charlene so they can do their duties? You have to be kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom