The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought Charlene looked spectacular at both the dinner last night and at the wedding today. She certainly beat out of the women in attendance in the fashon stakes. Thank God she hasn't taken on those weird "facinators" so many British women seem to wear to ill affect.

Looking forward to what she will wear at her own wedding events, but wishing Albert would not wear a white uniform even if it is summer.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stylish and stunning. Elegant, what can one say.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Stylish - maybe. Elegant - possibly.

But no one arrives late at Buck House (Buckingham Palace).
Old 04-29-2011, 02:59 PM
Majesty

I thought her whole "presence" today was beautiful and gracious. I hadn't seen her "live" before, and I was interested in what kind of impression she'd make on me. I thought that she did very well, very regal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
Stylish and stunning. Elegant, what can one say.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post

Agree! Not one. Not even her, she is not even royal yet.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Are you talking about being late for the gala dinner?
Old 04-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Please remember that this is a thread for wedding suggestions and musings,
so let us please stay on topic of this thread! Further off-topic posts will be
deleted without notice!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

July cannot come soon enough, Monaco is just what I need after today.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
And what was she doing waving the Union flag around ??
I read somewhere that flags were handed out to the guests at Friday night's reception at the Mandarin Hotel (and for some reason I think it was mentioned bowler hats were passed out too....) There was a picture of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie with flags as well if memory serves me correct. Hopefully we'll see lots of red & white during Albert & Charlene's celebrations to celebrate Monaco as well.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

after seeing William's and Kate's wedding, im getting excited again for A&C wedding. cant wait and i still think this wedding will be grand and glamorous and of course with more foreign royals coverage!!! (still expected from the sovereign prince)
but too bad that W&K will be on a royal tour in canada at the time of A&C wedding, i wished i could see them there.

anyway, i have a question here, charlene is supposed to wear a tiara on her big day, can someone here opens a thread for Charlene's possible monaco tiaras? i dont know all of monaco tiara available. please moderators what you think? its up to you, thank you!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Royal Highness

I also am really looking forward to Prince Albert and Charlene's wedding now- The wedding today wetted my appetite for more royal weddings :)
Old 04-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
I also am really looking forward to Prince Albert and Charlene's wedding now- The wedding today wetted my appetite for more royal weddings :)
Yes,it raised my desire for it as well,lol.I guess the wedding of Prince Albert will be broadcasted as well.But I believe we won't have many covered weddings so far,as all the main royals seem to got married or be on the point to do this step(like Albert)
Old 04-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Majesty

Same here you guys...I have Royal wedding FEVER and I can hardly wait for Albert and Charlene in eight weeks! It's going to be beautiful, I am sure.

I want to purchase a CD of William and Kate's wedding music..I was THAT impressed by it!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

So, Albert's wedding was going to have international coverage? Or only those who live in France and Monaco will be able to watch it on tv?
At least we will have an online link or something?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Royal Highness

(...)

No CW has enough originality to wear Armani... and he is not going to design anything like what Grace wore.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I thought Charlene looked spectacular at both the dinner last night and at the wedding today. She certainly beat out of the women in attendance in the fashon stakes. Thank God she hasn't taken on those weird "facinators" so many British women seem to wear to ill affect.

Looking forward to what she will wear at her own wedding events, but wishing Albert would not wear a white uniform even if it is summer.
Lol, I loved reading your post, especially the part I highlighted in bold (how true).

Here's hoping that no women (or men for that matter) show up at Albert & Charlene's wedding wearing those things! Ye gods! *faints*
Old 04-30-2011, 12:05 AM
Majesty

I have no idea why any woman wears those things..I have never seen one that I found stylish or pretty.

The only thing "fascinating" about them is why anyone would put such an ugly thing on their heads outside of a costume party imo.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quoting myself. Anyone know the coverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
So, Albert's wedding was going to have international coverage? Or only those who live in France and Monaco will be able to watch it on tv?
At least we will have an online link or something?
Old 04-30-2011, 04:11 AM
Commoner

Let's hope CW will have a better designer/ taste on her own wedding - for she was not among the style queens of the British wedding:

Royal Wedding guests: Chelsy Davy and Samantha Cameron in turquoise dresses at Westminster Abbey | Mail Online
Old 04-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Majesty

I suppose it depends on who you talk to...one Style blog has named her(Charlene Wittstock) one of the Five Best Dressed Wedding Guests...CP Victoria of Sweden and Carole Middleton are two of the other women who made the list.

I think CW looked smashing in London.

Closed Thread