The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Not quite correct, there are indeed two official engagement photos that were
released, this is the second one:

** Pic **
Oh I've never seen this one, lovely and thank you for posting-

Old 12-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Heir Apparent

I hadn't seen it either... thank you it is lovely !

Old 12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
religious weedding is for july the 2th,we know the hour of the beginning of the ceremony 17h, it is said by Jerome Revon who is the leader of the comittee who made all the reports on the weeddings(see hebdo Magazine, un gros g2), he said also that the civil weedding could be june 30th because the friday july1th, there will be the repetitions on the place .I heard the interview of the Prince Albert on " Radio Classique " who said the religious ceremony will take place july2th and civil weedding will take place two days before. Civl ceremony is very short,and there will be only the family and the hights personalitis in monaco . around 50 persons.It will be also boardcast but it will be small report.Prince Albert said there will be also concerts during these days.
Since the religious ceremony will be grand I suppose it is wise to keep the civil ceremony small. I think that only fifty persons are what the hall can hold anyway.Pa's family and Cw's close family members and high ranking officials plus tons of photographers.Does anybody know approx how many were at Caro's civil ceremony to Junot?
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

The civil weedding is like the civil weedding in the France, the mayor reads the names of the two future brides, perhaps like his father' weedding the titles of prince Albert, the list is long,their adress, the names of the parents, if there is a weedding agreement, there is always an agreement in the rich families.and at the rights of the brides, there are the signatures of familly and witness and it is finished, the cereomy lasts half of a hour.For the weedding of princess Caroline , there were no royals heirs nor kings, there were I remembered the duke of Cadix, aga Kahn, prince Emmanuel of Savoie, The son of ex king of Egipt. The cvil ceremony and the religious werdding were in the palace. there were no public concerts in monaco. princess grace and prince rainier were not pleased about this weedding
Old 12-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

My suggestion for this wedding: Keep a date for the wedding and stop changing it always, it makes it cheap.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Administrator

You are most welcome, MRSJ and rominet09 It's actually surprising
that the second pic hasn't been printed that often, the price can't be a
reason in that case
Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
My suggestion for this wedding: Keep a date for the wedding and stop changing it always, it makes it cheap.
Sorry, I've been on vacation and not checked in. Has the date been changed again?

It will be the wedding of the century for Monaco, no matter when it's held.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Sorry, I've been on vacation and not checked in. Has the date been changed again?

It will be the wedding of the century for Monaco, no matter when it's held.
It'll be the wedding of the century for Monaco???? Are you serious???
I guess that leaves Rainier's wedding as the wedding of the decade for Monaco, right?

The date of the civil ceremony has been changed to June 30th. (wedding ceremony, not as big as the outside palace lovely wedding, but it's a change again).
Old 12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I guess that leaves Rainier's wedding as the wedding of the decade for Monaco, right?
Rainier and Grace were married in the 20th century. Albert & Charlene will marry in the 21st century.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=NGalitzine;1175430]
Quote:

QUOTE]

Rainier and Grace were married in the 20th century. Albert & Charlene will marry in the 21st century.
I know that, is just that people give too much importance to a 52 year old man that finally decided to get married to a "beautiful" olympic swimmer, just because people is pushing him, and probably his PR team pushed him to it too. I just don't see Albert "very much in love" as some people state with Charlene.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Gentry

I presume that Giorgio Armani will design Charlene's wedding gown and that Princess Caroline will wear something by Chanel. So, I hope that Charlene will wear one of the tiaras that belonged either to Princess Grace or to Prince Rainier's mother and that we will see her in the future wearing Princess Grace's jewellery and that Armani will not put her in shoulder pads for her wedding.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=Nathalie Cox;1175435]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post

I know that, is just that people give too much importance to a 52 year old man that finally decided to get married to a "beautiful" olympic swimmer, just because people is pushing him, and probably his PR team pushed him to it too. I just don't see Albert "very much in love" as some people state with Charlene.
What information do you have to substantiate these accusations? You have no idea how they feel about each other or, for that matter, anything else. You just don't seem to like them.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=COUNTESS;1175448]
Quote:

What information do you have to substantiate these accusations? You have no idea how they feel about each other or, for that matter, anything else. You just don't seem to like them.
Because they don't seem in love. All the pics seem posed, not natural. This is a forum, why i can't speculate about something? is it forbidden? If it is, then i will stop saying that.
I like Albert, but not Charlene. I just can't see how lovely she is and that sweet smile that everybody seems to see in her...
Excuse me if i don't like her, but does't that make the discussion more interesting? If everybody loves her, then everything will be that she is beautiful and cute and all that jazz. But, if you have at least someone that thinks the contrary, i think it's more interesting to discuss things about these two.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

** Pic **
OMG, this pic is really bad. Charlene seems to wear bathing suit under her dress. She looks kind of masculine here. No wonder that this pic was on the Internet shortly & then disappeared.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

On this bard, there are persons who don't like Charlene they critics all she is doing or what the person she is,For the beginning she is criticed, these persons are always the same, they don't know her personly but they doubt about the love between the Charlene and Albert. When others persons say positivs things about Charlene or say 'you do not like her' always answers we have the right to say that on the forum.Yes you have the right but respect the saying of the other persons please .
Old 12-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

** Pic **
How did I miss that one. Thanks for posting. I like the other picture a lot better.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

Oh my god!!!!!!! Let people say or critized or dislike whoever they want!! We are not here to worship your Charlene!
And then I am told not to repeat my post as regards her tackines, lack of education and clumsimess to learn a language. These comments repeated over and over are so unbearable!!

Yes, WE don´t like CW! so what?????
Old 12-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Fortunately for me, I like Charlene and no matter who derides her or how often, I just yawn.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Courtier

I like Charlene very much, she will develop very well.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Haters going to hate...

On another note, do you guys think CW will wear her hair down or up? I'm so interested to see what she does!

Closed Thread