The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

I really think they shouldn't of announced the date so quickly after the engagement, I'm sure many royal couples change their dates more than once privately and when they're sure of the date they announce it publicly. These two seem to be in such a rush to announce the date they didn't look into the dates thoroughly!

Old 10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Yeah, i think they shouldn't have annouced it so quickly, now having changed the date two times doesn't look good. (I'm not saying it's not good, i'm saying it doesn't look good)

Old 10-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Administrator

All the schedule changes makes one thing that WHOMEVER is planning this wedding didn't look at the Master Schedule of Albert's important events or Monaco's important events. I mean this is Albert's wedding, not a movie date or the opening of a factory. Bad management. Who is in charge of the details of this event? Remind me never to recommend their services to any friends getting married.

And honestly, if you are getting married, why are you concerned that some people are going to be watching the Tour de France than your wedding. That seems a bit ridiculous to me what whatever.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
All the schedule changes makes one thing that WHOMEVER is planning this wedding didn't look at the Master Schedule of Albert's important events or Monaco's important events. I mean this is Albert's wedding, not a movie date or the opening of a factory. Bad management. Who is in charge of the details of this event? Remind me never to recommend their services to any friends getting married.

And honestly, if you are getting married, why are you concerned that some people are going to be watching the Tour de France than your wedding. That seems a bit ridiculous to me what whatever.
I love your post. I have a feeling they have chosen the dates and times without looking into things or allowing the staff to. I won't be surprised at this point to see more changes all due to something dealing with sports.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:39 AM
Heir Apparent

PA's "particular secretary" is Christine Sprile.
Gilles Bandoli is in charge of the palace.
The Press service is run by Laetitia Pierrat.
Chief of the Prince's Cabinet: Georges Lisimachio.

And one of the Prince's Conseillers: Christiane Stahl - who wrote the autobiography.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's like they are afraid that more people will go to Tour de France or the Grand Prix than their own wedding
Old 10-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
It's like they are afraid that more people will go to Tour de France or the Grand Prix than their own wedding
Well you never know
Or perhaps it is because Albert and Charlene want to attend those events?
Old 10-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

That's it, Lumutqueen !

They're not really bothered about their wedding :-))
Old 10-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness

Everything comes first, then their wedding.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

They don't have to be "bothered" about their wedding. She chooses a dress and they both show up on the day appointed and call it a wedding. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Commoner

When are they getting married? I am so excited. Quite a few royals have been getting married recently and so i have been enjoying watching the weddings. I really can't wait for this one.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

I can wait for this one. I only hope that many people will come to Monaco to watch - and, of course, to spend lots of money on accommodation, wedding souvenirs and the like.

It will be but a shadow compared with the Rainier/Grace wedding.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Elise View Post
When are they getting married?
To be quite honest, I don't think even PA and CW know.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Well first, I'm not from the UK, never been there and didn't even bring it up in my comment... Second, it looks tacky because imagine CW waiting fifteen minutes at the altar with a train, veil, father, bouquet, restless bridesmaids and page boys and she's just waiting around standing in heels, that looks tacky to me. I've never been to a wedding where the groom enters last, it's a brides privilege on her wedding day to be late. Since they're having a civil marriage the day before CW will already be the Princess of Monaco on hew wedding day anyway, making her the same level as Albert. That's just my opinion anyway you don't have to agree just stating what I believe...
CW's privilege will be to become Princess of Monaco and after the civil ceremony she is not married in the eyes of God so she must acquiesce to the codes of the religion if that may be called upon from her.For she must truly want the blessings of the church to which she has converted.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Re: my post #554, listing some Palace postholders, I've had one or two messages pointing out that I didn't give the Palace's postal address :-) ...sorry.

Palais Princier de Monaco, B.P. 518, MC98015 Monaco Cedex

Phone number: + 377 93 25 18 31

This info is taken from the Palais Princier website:
Palais de S.A.S. le Prince de Monaco - Contacts
Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

On Nice Matin today and on Monaco news, Jerome Revon, the producer of the society which will make report on the weedding of Albert and Charlene says that Mrs Stalh the advisor of the palace for the weedding has confirm him that it his society "R&G" which will supply images on the Weedding, for those who want to see the religious weedding, the live report will begin at 4 Pm and will finish at 7 Pm, there will be four documentaries, he will make on the couple all the year long and the society will go with the couple on some travels and the report will be make in 3D. He will be with his Society on the place of the palace for the national fest on 19 november to do reperages for the further weedding
Old 11-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Aristocracy

Here we go everyone the "machine" has been turned on, hold on so you don't fall off.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Revon overreacted when he called the event "the wedding of the century"...
Old 11-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Serene Highness

How interesting that people on many royal boards doubt that this wedding ever happens. PA & CW have changed the wedding date many times; royal watchers start looking at them as not too serious couple.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

in french, we say " hope makes live" it is for those who have hoping no weedding for next year, Prince Albert presents his fiancé to the empress, she makes official travels, there is a society which will make many reports on the weedding , hour is fixed for the religious weedding but no there will not be weedding . Hope makes live

Closed Thread