The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #361  
Old 07-27-2010, 09:52 AM
DuedePhiladelphia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: philadelphia, United States
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
What about Gwen Robyns - the one who wrote a book, and became PG's bosom pal ??

How about Christian de Massy ??? Only joking...

As regards "supporters" or "grooms", my money is on Chris Levine.

The Wikipedia link you supplied was a bit too short: :-))
Celeste Holm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judith Balaban doesn't have a Wikipedia entry, but her ex, Tony Franciosa, does.

I'll probably make a Wikipedia page for her..... got any material?
I thought I read that Gwen fell out of favor with the Grimaldis after PG's death.

I hope Judy/Celeste attends the wedding!
__________________

  #362  
Old 07-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
As to "bridesmaids", I'd love to see Albert's second cousin on his father's side, 25 yr. old Melanie de Massey, as one of them. :) Especially since she seems so close to her cousins, even accompanying Albert & Charlene to England last week, and here as well: http://i44.tinypic.com/24qvno8.jpg

For wedding musings & suggestions, I found this fabulous site that makes fantasy bridal & wedding gowns: Rossetti:Pre-Raphaelite, Celtic and Medieval style Wedding Dresses

The pre-raphaelite period is one of my favorites in history, therefore these ones appeal to me personally:
Couture Alternative Coloured Wedding Gowns Rossetti:Pre-Raphaelite, Celtic and Medieval style Wedding Dresses

That said, one really has to have natually thick rich gorgeous long hair to emulate that period http://vickiswonderfullywackyweb2wik...house393vl.jpg (ala Princess Beatrice of York's hair).

Nevertheless, I've seen skaters that weren't naturally born with such hair make it work, in particular Angela Nikodinov, whom was known for her pre-raphaelite beauty: http://kobe.cool.ne.jp/rgfigfan/Images3/niko-sp2.JPG

For Charlene, I think this dress would look lovely on her, as she has the tall lithe gorgeous figure to pull it off: Eighteenth Century Style Caribbean Pirate Wedding Dress


Anyhow, just musing is all... :)
1. Stop calling her Melanie De Massey.
1. It’s De Massy, not De Massy
2. Melanie's actual real last name is de Lusignan
3. Again, I point out that they have been seen at 2 events recently…that doesn’t really seem “Close” in my opinion- just that they have the same “royal duties/events” to attend
2. Here’s who I’ve got pictured:
Colour scheme: red and white
Designer of the dresses, etc: Armani (Bad blury picture, but I see Charlene’s dress as something like this and her brides maids in red and white versions of this, with her flower girls and junior bridesmaids in something like this in red and white)
Maid of honour: Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi or one of Charlene’s close swimmer friends or her future stepdaughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
Bridesmaids:
1. Melanie de Luginslnan
2. One or two of Charlene’s swimmer/childhood friends we’ve never heard of or Charlotte Casiraghi
3. Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
4. Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet
5. Roberta Armani, Armani’s niece
Junior bridesmaids:
1. HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover
2. Camille Marie Kelly Gottlieb
Flower girls:
Two cute little girls from the people of Monaco
Ring bearer<s??>:
Alexandre Eric Stephan Coste
Maybe one or two cute boys from Monaco
Best man: either Steph’s current boyfriend Sebastian, Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi, or some friend of PA’s we’ve never heard of
Ushers:
1. Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi
2. Louis Robert Paul Ducruet
3. Baron Jean-Léonard Taubert-Natta
4. Keith Sebastian Knecht
5. Brice de Massy
__________________

  #363  
Old 07-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 785
Addendum to my previous post(s):

I wish ALL the Grimaldi women, which includes the future First Lady of Monaco Charlene Wittstock, would please please please stay out of the sun! It ages the skin prematurely, looks unnatural, causes the skin to be covered with unattractive age spots/freckles/wrinkles/burnt out skin, and is susceptible to skin cancer.

And with Charlene's naturally fair skin, I fear the most for her (and Charlotte Casiraghi), as they are the two youngest female members of the family (not including Alexandra since she's still a baby really).

Take care of your skin, young ladies, stay out of the sun (even sunblock cannot prevent premature aging), wear a hat at all times, stay under an umbrella, protect your skin. We're born with only one skin throughout our lives, take care of it.

That said, I have to admit Princess Grace (whose skin is very fair like Charlene's ) was able to maintain good healthy skin until her death in 1982. I hope Charlene is able to do the same, though in some recent close-up pics I have noticed that she's beginning to get freckles/age spots around her cleavage/chest area, thus my concern.

Charlene, be proud of your fair skin, it's lovely. No need copying your future sisters-in-law & niece. You're lovely just the way you are. And I hope to see your skin looking naturally healthy & glowing (sans a tan) at your wedding to Albert next summer! :)
__________________
"only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be"
  #364  
Old 07-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
1. Stop calling her Melanie De Massey.
1. It’s De Massy, not De Massy
2. Melanie's actual real last name is de Lusignan
3. Again, I point out that they have been seen at 2 events recently…that doesn’t really seem “Close” in my opinion- just that they have the same “royal duties/events” to attend
2. Here’s who I’ve got pictured:
Colour scheme: red and white
Designer of the dresses, etc: Armani (Bad blury picture, but I see Charlene’s dress as something like this and her brides maids in red and white versions of this, with her flower girls and junior bridesmaids in something like this in red and white)
Maid of honour: Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi or one of Charlene’s close swimmer friends or her future stepdaughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
Bridesmaids:
1. Melanie de Luginslnan
2. One or two of Charlene’s swimmer/childhood friends we’ve never heard of or Charlotte Casiraghi
3. Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
4. Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet
5. Roberta Armani, Armani’s niece
Junior bridesmaids:
1. HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover
2. Camille Marie Kelly Gottlieb
Flower girls:
Two cute little girls from the people of Monaco
Ring bearer<s??>:
Alexandre Eric Stephan Coste
Maybe one or two cute boys from Monaco
Best man: either Steph’s current boyfriend Sebastian, Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi, or some friend of PA’s we’ve never heard of
Ushers:
1. Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi
2. Louis Robert Paul Ducruet
3. Baron Jean-Léonard Taubert-Natta
4. Keith Sebastian Knecht
5. Brice de Massy

Lol, we must have been posting at the same time.

I like your suggestions, but unfortunately I was unable to view the pictures. :( I love looking at pictures. :)

I hope the Palace releases little tidbits of information every month leading up to the big day!
__________________
"only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be"
  #365  
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Lol, we must have been posting at the same time.

I like your suggestions, but unfortunately I was unable to view the pictures. :( I love looking at pictures. :)

I hope the Palace releases little tidbits of information every month leading up to the big day!
Ugh...those photos weren't that great anyway... but Charlene's dress should be an armani version of this, with her bridesmaids in some red and white Armani version of this and her junior bridesmaids in something like this in red and white. And the flower girls in something like this. With PA and his guys in something like he wore to CP Victoria's wedding....
And Charlene's mother....something like this maybe?
  #366  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:01 PM
KittyAtlanta's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: KittyLand Junction, United States
Posts: 3,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
Ugh...those photos weren't that great anyway... but Charlene's dress should be an armani version of this, with her bridesmaids in some red and white Armani version of this and her junior bridesmaids in something like this in red and white. And the flower girls in something like this. With PA and his guys in something like he wore to CP Victoria's wedding....
And Charlene's mother....something like this maybe?
Ohhhhhhh nooooooooooo! That wedding gown looks like a melting ice cream cone.
  #367  
Old 07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
Ugh...those photos weren't that great anyway... but Charlene's dress should be an armani version of this, with her bridesmaids in some red and white Armani version of this and her junior bridesmaids in something like this in red and white. And the flower girls in something like this. With PA and his guys in something like he wore to CP Victoria's wedding....
And Charlene's mother....something like this maybe?

I like your suggestions in regards to what the junior bridesmaids should wear (btw the little girl in the picture looks like Princess Alexandra imho, so cute), and I also love what the little flower girls are wearing (adorable). Also, I absolutely love the pic of what you think Charlene's mother should wear ~ Fabulous! :)

Lol, at first it didn't click with me the red & white color scheme that you suggested, then it hit me ~ tada ~ of course they are Monaco's national colors: The flag of Monaco at the Monte Carlo Casino on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Great idea!

I have to be honest though and say that my first thought was this pair from "Alice in Wonderland" (aka the Queen of Hearts & the Mad Hatter):
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp...wonderland.jpg


Edited To Add: I thoroughly looked over the list of bridesmaids, ushers, et al, you suggested for Prince Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding, and I honestly love all your suggestions. I can see that you put deep thought into it! :) The only thing I disagree with are Albert's children because his relationship with them has always been very private, and I don't see that changing for such a public event. Just my humble opinion, as always. :)
__________________
"only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be"
  #368  
Old 07-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
I like your suggestions in regards to what the junior bridesmaids should wear (btw the little girl in the picture looks like Princess Alexandra imho, so cute), and I also love what the little flower girls are wearing (adorable). Also, I absolutely love the pic of what you think Charlene's mother should wear ~ Fabulous! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post

Lol, at first it didn't click with me the red & white color scheme that you suggested, then it hit me ~ tada ~ of course they are Monaco's national colors: The flag of Monaco at the Monte Carlo Casino on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Great idea!

I have to be honest though and say that my first thought was this pair from "Alice in Wonderland" (aka the Queen of Hearts & the Mad Hatter):
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp...wonderland.jpg


Edited To Add: I thoroughly looked over the list of bridesmaids, ushers, et al, you suggested for Prince Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding, and I honestly love all your suggestions. I can see that you put deep thought into it! :) The only thing I disagree with are Albert's children because his relationship with them has always been very private, and I don't see that changing for such a public event. Just my humble opinion, as always. :)
WOW-I didn't even realize that the girl modeling the junior bridesmaids dress DOES look like Alex....
YUP! That's exactly where I got the idea for the color scheme, with some red and white (roses maybe? Bringing Grace to the nuptials of her only son? ) flowers at the entrances and at the main altar...
Glad you like my suggestions for people, and you're probably right about PA's kids-I'd be surprised if we saw Alexandre there even...but Jazmin, perhaps...as it's not like her Mom can stop her if PA invites her and she wants to go as she IS legally considered an adult both here and in Monaco, and it would be nice to see at least one of them there supporting their father on his big day.

As for another question: Which Royals do you think will be in attendance?
Here's my thoughts:

NOTE: This list is based on people we’ve seen PA with recently, royals who attended CP Victoria’s wedding and people who attended Prince Rainier’s funeral in 2005.
Crown Prince Alexander of Yugosalvia, Princess Katherine of Yugoslvia, Prince Alexander Of Yugoslavia,
Duke Henri and Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
Prince Victor Emmanuel, Prince of Naples and Duke of Savoy and Princess Marina of Savoy and their family
HRH Farah Pahlavi and family
King Juan Carlos of Spain
Queen Sonja of Norway and king Harald of Norway
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
Princess Martha Louise of Norway and husband Mr Ari Behn
Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf of Sweden
CP Victoria of Sweden and Prince Daniel
Margarethe II and Prince Henrik of Denmark
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Prince Joachim of Denmark
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima of The Netherlands
Felipe, the Prince of Asturias and Letizia, the Princess of Asturias
Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex and Princess Sophie, the Countess of Wessex
  #369  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:47 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the world, Germany
Posts: 1,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Addendum to my previous post(s):

I wish ALL the Grimaldi women, which includes the future First Lady of Monaco Charlene Wittstock, would please please please stay out of the sun! It ages the skin prematurely, looks unnatural, causes the skin to be covered with unattractive age spots/freckles/wrinkles/burnt out skin, and is susceptible to skin cancer.

And with Charlene's naturally fair skin, I fear the most for her (and Charlotte Casiraghi), as they are the two youngest female members of the family (not including Alexandra since she's still a baby really).

Take care of your skin, young ladies, stay out of the sun (even sunblock cannot prevent premature aging), wear a hat at all times, stay under an umbrella, protect your skin. We're born with only one skin throughout our lives, take care of it.

That said, I have to admit Princess Grace (whose skin is very fair like Charlene's ) was able to maintain good healthy skin until her death in 1982. I hope Charlene is able to do the same, though in some recent close-up pics I have noticed that she's beginning to get freckles/age spots around her cleavage/chest area, thus my concern.

Charlene, be proud of your fair skin, it's lovely. No need copying your future sisters-in-law & niece. You're lovely just the way you are. And I hope to see your skin looking naturally healthy & glowing (sans a tan) at your wedding to Albert next summer! :)
I think her skins has always been freckled. She is the type of person that has freckles on her. Maybe sun brings them out, especially in summer time.



I would like to see as her maid of honour someone from her circle and friends Before meeting Albert and not Charlotte or any other Monaco girl.
As for the wedding dress, i let my imagination fly away but i please for not a 'heavy' dress with lots of things on it.
She has a beautiful face and whatever she wears is fine on her. A simple white dress would be the ideal.
__________________
Life is to be explored
  #370  
Old 07-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 11
After viewing many many photos of all the other "recent" royal brides (Mary, Maxima, Mette-Marit, Victoria etc) it seems inevitable that Charlene's wedding dress will have sleeves - the question is if they will be short cap sleeves, 3/4 sleeves or full sleeves. Is it a modesty thing with royal brides to cover the shoulders and arms? Personally, I think with her build and swimmers shoulders, cap sleeves or 3/4 sleeves will look most flattering on her. I also agree with previous posts in that she should wear some sort of hair piece to give her hairstyle definition. She seems to have very thin and flat hair, which can be difficult to style.
  #371  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I think her skins has always been freckled. She is the type of person that has freckles on her. Maybe sun brings them out, especially in summer time.



I would like to see as her maid of honour someone from her circle and friends Before meeting Albert and not Charlotte or any other Monaco girl.
As for the wedding dress, i let my imagination fly away but i please for not a 'heavy' dress with lots of things on it.
She has a beautiful face and whatever she wears is fine on her. A simple white dress would be the ideal.
I agree with you on her maid of honour....if that's the choice she makes, I hope PA does the same.
And a few additions to my previous wedding party list:
Junior bridesmaids:
(in addition to Camille and Alex)
Christine Knecht (Keith Sebastian's daughter)
Alexia Knecht(Keith Sebastian's daughter)

Flower girls:
Either two little residents from Monaco or Keith Sebastian's little girls:
Vittoria and Andrea.
  #372  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
I agree with you on her maid of honour....if that's the choice she makes, I hope PA does the same.
And a few additions to my previous wedding party list:
Junior bridesmaids:
(in addition to Camille and Alex)
Christine Knecht (Keith Sebastian's daughter)
Alexia Knecht(Keith Sebastian's daughter)

Flower girls:
Either two little residents from Monaco or Keith Sebastian's little girls:
Vittoria and Andrea.
It's quite possible that bridesmaids will be limited to a flower girls too like Victoria's wedding. We forget that Grace's wedding was a Hollywood production. As far as royals attending, I would not expect to see too many Kings or Queens, but the younger set closer to Albert and Charlene's age. Since Sophie and Edward have been at several events with Albert and Charlene, I would say they will be the ones to attend for the British.
  #373  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
It's quite possible that bridesmaids will be limited to a flower girls too like Victoria's wedding. We forget that Grace's wedding was a Hollywood production. As far as royals attending, I would not expect to see too many Kings or Queens, but the younger set closer to Albert and Charlene's age. Since Sophie and Edward have been at several events with Albert and Charlene, I would say they will be the ones to attend for the British.
True...I agree...but you also have to think about Charlene's and Albert's age difference-he'll be 53, she'll be 33. That could be a wide range of "ages". I agree about Sophie and Edward-definitely them for the British.
  #374  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,502
I agree with you, hibou.
If you look at the set-up in the Cathedral, there isn't much additional spce to have lots of "unnecessary" bodies around. There are the "prie-Dieu" for the senior league of Grimaldis, and another set of on the left for the younger set of "Grimmies".

The Archbishop and the cathedral clergy (of whom there are many!), plus several chaps from the Vatican, as well as a contingent from Lucciana (Corsica) - the Sainte-Dévote connection. I put my money on a huuuuge concelebration.

The whole Orchestra and the full Choir, plus shedloads of security personnel.

And that leaves the nave (the main body of this cruciform church). that's where we find French PM plus ministers, perhaps a few Academicians (Académie francaise) and former ministers. Then the reigning kings, queens, Edward & Sophie etc.

The Conseil d'Etat, the Crown council, members of the Palace staff.....

Hopefully, they might let a few "ordinary" Monégasques in....
  #375  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ****, Canada
Posts: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
What about Gwen Robyns - the one who wrote a book, and became PG's bosom pal ??

How about Christian de Massy ??? Only joking...

As regards "supporters" or "grooms", my money is on Chris Levine.

The Wikipedia link you supplied was a bit too short: :-))
Celeste Holm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judith Balaban doesn't have a Wikipedia entry, but her ex, Tony Franciosa, does.

I'll probably make a Wikipedia page for her..... got any material?
ActuallyI do have some material but we have to PM each other. on that as the mods will bust us ....She is quite the historian and chronicler- father was head of Paramount studios and her first husband Grace's agent-
and one of the best dressed- I will send you a Pm when I have less work-
thanks Renata4711
  #376  
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
I agree with you, hibou.
If you look at the set-up in the Cathedral, there isn't much additional spce to have lots of "unnecessary" bodies around. There are the "prie-Dieu" for the senior league of Grimaldis, and another set of on the left for the younger set of "Grimmies".

The Archbishop and the cathedral clergy (of whom there are many!), plus several chaps from the Vatican, as well as a contingent from Lucciana (Corsica) - the Sainte-Dévote connection. I put my money on a huuuuge concelebration.

The whole Orchestra and the full Choir, plus shedloads of security personnel.

And that leaves the nave (the main body of this cruciform church). that's where we find French PM plus ministers, perhaps a few Academicians (Académie francaise) and former ministers. Then the reigning kings, queens, Edward & Sophi

The Conseil d'Etat, the Crown council, members of the Palace staff.....

Hopefully, they might let a few "ordinary" Monégasques in....

Oh, I am getting excited just reading this...I LOVE Royal/Princely weddings!

I hope it's as beautiful as Victoria of Sweden's recent nuptials(I don't see ANY Royal wedding topping that one for a long, long time! )

And I wish we didn't have to wait a whole year
  #377  
Old 07-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 785
I ditto what Moonmaiden said! :)

Renata's post had me thinking about choirs, and of course from there I took an enjoyable walk over to youtube to listen to one of my favs, the Vienna Boys Choir (), and I also had a listen to the Monaco Boys Choir as well (). I'm thinking mayhap the latter might perform at Prince Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding; one can only hope. :)

Finally, in honor of the 29th anniversary of Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer's wedding on July 29th, 1981, I listened to the music played at their wedding ( ; ). The first clip had me in chills; transported me back to the 14 yr. old girl I was that summer; ah, memories. (:^) That will always be my all-time favorite royal wedding, and that's the way I prefer to remember Diana always ~ innocent young blushing virginal bride with the English Rose complexion of an angel ~ all those dreams & fairytales in front of her, not yet soiled by trials & tribulations.

As for Prince Albert & Charlene's upcoming nuptials, I will honestly be satisfied with any style dress, color scheme, et al, as long as he has his immediate family there with him ~ both his sisters, all his nieces & nephews, and his bride-to-be's brothers, mother, and father. :)

By the way, I told my eldest sister that if I honestly had to pick any one prince to marry, it would be Prince Albert by far, as he reminds me of my late father ~ extremely jovial, nice, kind, and always smiling & happy with a positive attitude & outlook on life. I love how kind & considerate he always appears to be with his sisters, especially Stephanie, that says a lot about a man ~ Charlene is a very very lucky woman indeed!

ps: lol, also the memory of Prince Albert singing along to the tune "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" at Crown Princess Victoria's & Daniel's pre-wedding concert made him a winner in my eyes. :)
__________________
"only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be"
  #378  
Old 07-29-2010, 02:31 PM
jonc93's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island, United States
Posts: 1,113
I hope Charlene goes for something like Queen Sofia's wedding dress, its my absoulte favorite.

Queen sofia wedding dress image by rex74 on Photobucket
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VqXBU115Q2...+of+Greece.JPG

or maybe like Infanta Cristina
Imageshack - caez0di92ns.jpg
__________________
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
  #379  
Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Fürstin Taxis's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Neuschwanstein, Germany
Posts: 1,231
I think we all agree that the dress should have sleeves. Or not?
__________________

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
  #380  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:33 PM
jonc93's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island, United States
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
I think we all agree that the dress should have sleeves. Or not?
Well It would be nice to have some kind of sleeve but something like CP Victoria is fine also.
__________________

__________________
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2 iceflower Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family 1811 07-15-2014 02:53 AM
Pre Wedding Information for Prince Albert II of Monaco and Miss Charlene Wittstock Zonk Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family 12 11-07-2011 05:28 PM
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011 iceflower Current Events Archive 808 07-01-2011 12:06 PM
Catherine Middleton Wedding Dress Suggestions and Musings Catherine Helvin Royal Style File 562 04-29-2011 05:52 AM
Catherine Middleton's Wedding Tiara: Suggestions and Musings Duchessmary Royal Jewels General Discussion 1392 04-29-2011 05:52 AM




Popular Tags
albania ascot 2016 beatrice borromeo best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best outfit june 2016 best summer outfit 2016 birthday british coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of cambridge visit to canada duke of cambridge fashion fashion poll jewels journalism king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander luxembourg national day 2016 member introduction monarchy nazi new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles princess beatrice fashion princess madeleine daytime fashion princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania daytime fashion queen rania fashion queen silvia satan september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara vatican


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises