The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Courtier

Wow, thanks for this latest list, as I've been looking up each one on the 'net that I'm not familiar with. And since I'm not a royal watcher/follower, that's practically everyone, lol, except the SRF.

(....)

Less than a day away to find out the complete official guest list! WOOHOO!

Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
I haven't understood one moment
Will be wedding broadcasted live on TF1 and France 2?
As I've understood from the programm the religious ceremony will take place in the evenong.Correct me if I'm wrong/
Le mariage du prince albert et de charlene wittstock à monaco : - Télé Loisirs
Afternoon.German,Belgian and French TV stations will broadcast live.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:37 AM
Royal Highness

Albert und Charlene: Arm in Arm gegen die Gerüchte - BUNTE

Google Fordító
Old 06-30-2011, 03:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Am I correct to assume it'll be 10am PST when the concert airs tomorrow? Also will we be able to stream it?
Old 06-30-2011, 03:32 AM
Heir Apparent

The Cake:

Roger Mullot and his family are wedding cake makers par excellence - in Monaco.

25 years after the Rainier/Grace wedding, they're doing it again.

The size of the cake: 75 cm diametre by one metre height.

250 hours work for a 50 kg piece.

La pièce montée offerte au souverain aujourd'hui | monacomatin.com
Old 06-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Courtier

In online version of Corriere della sera there's article about prince Serge of Yougoslavie (son of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy) who will attend the wedding. The article speaks about his friendship with prince ALbert, about swimming suggestions given by Charlene to prince Serge, about his royals cousins and other people which he's expecting to see during the festivities.
Charlène e Alberto raccontati da Serge di Yugoslavia: «Noi compagni di nuotate» - Corriere della Sera
Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

The concert of JM Jarre will be boardcast on the site of palace as the religious ceremony.
On Belga Pictures or in profimedia, you have photos on the room where there will be the civil ceremony, there are the arm chairs of the brides and the chairs, you have also photos of the courtyard with the chairs of the future brides and the chairs of the guests and the test of the ceremony
Old 06-30-2011, 07:11 AM
Nobility

I'm sorry to be a bother but what is the link of the live stream of the wedding and other celebrations?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Zarat Many thanks ! I didn't know about Serge of Yugoslavia.
He seems to have good links to several European branches of the "Gotha".

I loved the quote about Monaco from the French author Colette:
"Paese i cui confini sono fatti di fiori - A land whose borders are made of flowers"
Old 06-30-2011, 07:30 AM
Heir Apparent

On the guest list i didn't notice Prince Lorenz.
His wife, Prince Astrid of Belgium will attend and he not? Why?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
On the guest list i didn't notice Prince Lorenz.
His wife, Prince Astrid of Belgium will attend and he not? Why?
Is the official guest list already released?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Heir Apparent

"The Terrace will be decorated in the style of a sumptuous Mediterranean garden, with hundreds of monumental trees, as well as typical plants and flowers of the region....
The dinner table is in a T-shape...
Around this shape will be round tables - but we can't divulge that..."

http://www.monacohebdo.mc/6280-dans-...diner-princier
Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Aristocracy

Is it true that Charlene is getting a new tiara?

my website: www.hw-photoall.nl
Old 06-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Serene Highness

The Today show Just showed a 5 min piece about the wedding in Monaco they do have a reporter in Monaco to cover the wedding so we might see a little piece of the wedding in the US but it wont cover the entire thing .
Old 06-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Serene Highness

I'm really confussed about the guest list, theres lots of talk about who is on the official guest list and who isnt but the only guest list I can find only mentions the Swedish Royal Family in terms of Royals in attendance
Latest news...Find out the personalities present at the Royal wedding - Prince?s Palace of Monaco
Old 06-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Serene Highness

What is the story behind the rumor hitting the news about how Charlene just tried to run away (runaway bride/cold feet) days before her wedding?!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Administrator

That particular topic is being discussed here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1275652 .

Old 06-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

The witness of the brides are announced
For the Prince Albert: Chris Levine cousin of the prince
For Charlene Donatella Knecht de Massy, the wife of the Princess Antoinette'son and the best friend of Charlene in Monaco

I am wrong about the witness of Charlene, it is Donatella Knecht but she is the wife of the grandson of Princess Antoinette and not the son.
I think we will have more news about the other things of the wedding, it is announced about the actualites de monaco to dau
Old 06-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Hello everyone,

Can anyone who will be watching the wedding ceremony on TV and recording both the civil and religious ceremonies of Prince Albert II's sell the DVD to me?

Not trying to make commercial here but watching from my country I could only watch buffering on online streaming, so I need to watch properly on DVD. If you could help me I will pay of course.

Please talk to me, this is my email:
ephramventimiglia@yahoo.com
Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Gentry

Can someone repit the whole wedding programme 1-2 july and the festivities ?

Thank you

Closed Thread