Official presentation of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella: January 7, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

This is the thread dedicated to the official presentation of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the Princely Palace in Monaco on January 7, 2015.

Monegasque citizens, residents, employees of the Principality, the international press and all the people who want are invited to attend the presentation at the courtyard of the Princely Palace at 11:45 am.

The presentation will be broadcasted live by Monaco Info en Direct and by French TMC.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Announce of the official presentation to the people of Monaco of prince Jacques and princess Gabriella, it is an event and I wanted to post it on the thread of prince Jacques and princess Gabriella , but it is closed

Présentation officielle des Enfants du Couple Princier

excuse me

https://www.facebook.com/events/1420021434955220/?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Article in Monaco Matin about the presentation of the princely babies

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monacomatin.mc%2Fmonaco%2Fles-bebes-princiers-presentes-ce-mercredi-place-du-palais-a-monaco.2052736.html&edit-text=

The presentation could be seen on Monaco channel to morrow on 11h45 am

The links of the Monaco channel

Le Direct - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Bienvenue sur le site de TMC, la chaine TV de la TNT - TMC

You may also see the ceremony on this french channel but the link of Monaco channel I gave you is more sure.

There will be in the same times two big sceens as during the wedding and everybody could see the babies . After the couple will go out and will meet the personalities and the people on the place of the palace. Monaco Matin said that they will perhaps appear once ag

I hope the link works! Last time the broadcast was very slow! Can't wait though

Is that 11.45am Monaco time? I am sooooo excited. I wonder if their father will make them members of the Order of Grimaldi tomorrow and if they will be wearing little sashes. I know that Ranier gave this to Albert when he was a baby but can't remember if he did it at his presentation or on the day of his christening.:flowers:

Yes, the time is correct. I also wonder how the whole thing has been organized: will they meet the people at the place, in the courtyard? Or just a balcony appearance... I guess they won't say long.. The babies are barely one month old to cope with it... An hour would be too much

I believe the article said that after just a few minutes with the babies on the balcony, A&C will go out into the crowd (sans bebes) to greet the people of Monaco, hand-to-hand.

Is that 11.45am Monaco time? I am sooooo excited. I wonder if their father will make them members of the Order of Grimaldi tomorrow and if they will be wearing little sashes. I know that Ranier gave this to Albert when he was a baby but can't remember if he did it at his presentation or on the day of his christening.:flowers:

Interesting,Prince Albert received the Grand Cross of the Order of Grimaldi on the 18th of April 1958.I'm not sure if Princess Caroline received the Order but Princess Stéphanie of Monaco became a Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Grimaldi on the 15th of November 2005.

excuse me, i have a cut . Monaco matin said thay may appear again at the balcony at the end of the ceremony.

Rainier gave the order of the Grimaldi to Albert the day before the christening . I think that Caroline received also the order of Grimaldi the day of her christening but I am not sure.

an article of purepeople

Jacques et Gabriella de Monaco, parfaits : les tendres mots d'Albert et Charlene

♔ Mo_Holland @Mo_Holland · 54m
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's twins, who have been named Gabriella and Jacques, will be presented to the people of Monaco tomorrow.

I really hope the weather is mild and temperature nice if they are to be shown at the balcony. I can't wait !

I really hope the weather is mild and temperature nice if they are to be shown at the balcony. I can't wait !

It will be in the mid-40s (F) and partially sunny. I wouldn't worry - they can always be bundled up :flowers:

I'm checking nicematin website but not photos yet!

I love the fringe on Charlene and the new haircut. She looks great and they both look very happy. I guess I missed it when they presented the twins.

Princess Charlene was holding Gabriella or Jaque?
She was holding the daughter.

Big photos from paris match!
Sous les regards d'Albert et de Charlène - Les bébés Gabriella et Jacques présentés au balcon du palais

And the first article from !hola!

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2015010776041/presentacion-oficial-mellizos-monaco/

What is funny is that numbers of participants differ ( according to different newspapers)-from 1000 to 5000 people.

I think she was holding Gabriella and Albert was holding Jacques.

My impression:
the ceremony all in all was very sober, no fuss around, almost quiet and lovely.
Albert: he looks good, happy, relaxed and has defintely lost few kilos... :thumbu:
Charlene: very pretty, elegant clothes but the poo thing was still having difficulty in walking so I hope she is going to rest for a while. Like a poster said she repetead few times "Thank you, not "merci" at all...
Babies: they look much healthier. The camera was able to catch Gabriella face several times, while Jacques was barely seen. His sister is also bigger than him. The sun was hitting the children in their faces...
Family: everyone looked happy... I loved the moment the crowd paid tribute to Caroline. Charlotte even brought Gad along. all the members were there minus Pauline and Andrea...

Not enough pix !!!! Charlène's hair is lovely !

From what I saw today, I realize that most people in Monaco speak English easily. People will telling Prince Albert and Princess Charlene "Congratulations" all the time.

How cute and nice was going down and meeting the people in person and kissing and hugging them? I can't imagine any other royal family doing that!

Charlene did a great job since it's only a month since she had a c section.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

All the reporters on the place of the palace said that there were 5000 persons they never saw so many people even for the wedding and the birthday of the prince.

The couple did not stay many times at the balcony but we could see them in the Inside of the palace. We saw better Gabriella than Jacques.

It was fine that the couple met the people but I think that Charlene is yet a little tired , I love her hairdo.

Albert held Jacques and Princess Charlene held Gabriella.

Articles of Purepeople

Charlene et Albert de Monaco: Gabriella et Jacques au grand jour, quelle liesse!

Beautiful photos published on the site of the palace.

The stars were Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella and it was the presentation of the babies , The family was only there to be happy with the princely couple and the heirs.

Palais Princier de Monaco

Does anyone know if some official photos will be released?

Back
Top Bottom