The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Aristocracy

I voted undecided because that's exactly what I am now! (Which is a long way from when I was absolutely totally decided that he was the father). :)

Old 09-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Albert has no reason at all not to acknowledge Jazmin Grimaldi were she in fact his child. His reputation would improve with his honesty about the situation and explanation as to why he had not been able to acknowledge her while his father was alive. He stands to gain more creditably from acknowledgment then loosing as some have put it.
Refused to acknowledge his child for 13 years because his father was still aliave, and in a possition to remove him from succession? Royal or not, it's wrong. He cannot have moral exeption points for being Reiner's son. He has all kinds of reasons not to. It would make him look dishonest and it was that underlying accusation in the NC article that left him with no choice. If he came forward now, years after the fact, he would look very bad. IMO

I also think he was most definately set up by NC. Just based on the fact that she even admitted their relationship was on the way out when she popped up pregnant. He has probably been way kinder to her than I would have been. I would go out of my way to make her life uncomfortable if she had so publically embarrassed me.

Oh and about RB. Different strokes for different folks....everybody has the right to find a home page...

Old 09-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Refused to acknowledge his child for 13 years because his father was still aliave, and in a possition to remove him from succession? Royal or not, it's wrong. He cannot have moral exeption points for being Reiner's son. He has all kinds of reasons not to. It would make him look dishonest and it was that underlying accusation in the NC article that left him with no choice. If he came forward now, years after the fact, he would look very bad. IMO

I also think he was most definately set up by NC. Just based on the fact that she even admitted their relationship was on the way out when she popped up pregnant. He has probably been way kinder to her than I would have been. I would go out of my way to make her life uncomfortable if she had so publically embarrassed me.

Oh and about RB. Different strokes for different folks....everybody has the right to find a home page...
I tend to agree with you. *If* it does come out that Albert is the biological father of Jazmin (although I personally tend to believe that he isn't), I would most definitely find fault with the fact that he refused to acknowledge that she was his child. There is absolutely no excuse. I feel the same way about his admitting to being Alexandre's father. By no means do I think Nicole is a saint, and I really dislike the way she went about the whole thing, but I find it inexcusable that he did not own up to being the father of this child much sooner - like years ago. I was very disappointed in him after the whole issue.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I take Gabriella's post as a go ahead to go off topic in regard to the original news article just keep it civil. I have no problem with people's opinions think we all agree life would be rather boring if we all thought alike and thought the same man was a hottie we would have a real problem. I would like each of you to take an objective look at Albert and I mean an honest objective view and I think I can help you do that. I have not mentioned this information until now for several reasons. I have no reason at all to be supporting a man that is seen by some as a deadbeat father considering everything my child and I have been through due to her legal father he isn't a Dad.

Albert is a private person who has never really spoken about his relationships in general. He has not been in a position to do many things others are to be open and honest about his life and women. Consider that for a few minutes has any interview ever before really mentioned him saying a woman's name he was dating? I don't mean where the press connected them because he was seen with them I mean Albert himself saying I am dating so in so. If you have please send me the link. Also if you have any tapes of Albert like Larry King Live or can view him on the links please do so. You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations.
Quote:
He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

His feet fidget as he talks and his voice is surprisingly high, almost boyish as he speaks about the pressures of finding a princess who can stand up to his mother's legend.

I said this above "You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations." Fumbles and feet fidget are not uncommon to Albert in general yet people have capitalized on it in saying it supports his lying. Those are some of the things a good investigator looks for as signs of lying however he does make eye contact. A little secret a person unless they are compulsive liar won't look you directly in the eye if they are. And if you look close enough into their pupils they dilate if lying. Albert actually has several nervous habits. The Larry King Live interview is a good one to point out some facts on that nothing has ever been said about before. Albert seems to display the same symptoms my brother-in-law has. Below is my brother-in-laws condition. Again I have seen the symptoms I am not a Doctor however it would explain many things if in fact Albert does have it how he comes across in interviews.

Tourette syndrome, first described by Georges Gilles de la Tourette in 1885, is a complex condition that arises during childhood or adolescence. It is characterized by repeated and involuntary body movements (tics). A tic is a sudden, rapid, stereotyped motor movement or vocalization. Tics can include eye blinking, repeated throat clearing or sniffing, arm thrusting, kicking movements, shoulder shrugging or jumping.

Tourette Syndrome (TS), first described by Gilles de la Tourette, can be the most debilitating tic disorder, and is characterized by multiform, frequently changing motor and phonic tics. The prevailing diagnostic criteria include onset before the age of 21; recurrent, involuntary, rapid, purposeless motor movements affecting multiple muscle groups; one or more vocal tics; variations in the intensity of the symptoms over weeks to months (waxing and waning); and a duration of more than one year.

While the criteria appear basically valid, they are not absolute. First, there have been rare cases of TS which have emerged later than age 21. Second, the concept of "involuntary" may be hard to define operationally, since some patients experience their tics as having a volitional component - a capitulation to an internal urge for motor discharge accompanied by psychological tension and anxiety. Finally, the diagnostic criteria do not adequately portray the full range of behavioral difficulties that are commonly observed in TS patients, such as attentional problems, compulsions, and obsessions.

I first noticed it during the 1999 World Music Awards Show and went back and watched it several times. Its his left shoulder. He leans his head to the left, eye twitch and facial movements. I'm sorry during written interviews you aren't aware of those and perhaps the interviewer isn't familiar with these things. How can he be judged for something he is not physically able to control and no one has ever pointed out before? Albert speaks wonderful when he is reading a speech. Stammers otherwise as obvious during interviews.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:02 AM
Aristocracy

I voted Jazmin is not PA’s daughter. Why would he lie? What does PA have to gain by lying? Why it is so difficult for people to believe this is not his child. He stated in a personal interview he is not the father?

The article was displayed on the internet and now in hard print. It is public information and everybody knows Jazmin Grimaldi, per PA, is not his daughter. He came forth to set the record straight.

Has it ever occurred to anybody PA could easily support Jazmin if she was his daughter like he is providing for his son? The man is a ruler of a small country and high caliber not the boy next door. Why would he deny something as precious as a child? PA is not a ruthless and heartless man. He is a generous and kind man. He is a billionaire and money is no object to him. So why would he risk putting his integrity on the line by saying Jazmin is not his daughter? He has no reason to lie about this matter.

This does not make any sense and I think people are reading more into this situation than it is necessary. We will never be privy to what really happened between these two people. Obviously something made PA come forth and denied being Jazmin’s father.

So I voted no.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Royal Highness

My vote goes for undecided. With Albert and his track record with women, one just doesn't know. He should go take the DNA test if he is so sure he is not the father and clear his name! That would nip it in the bud!!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Nobility

Very intuitive & insightful post LadyMacAlpine. :)
Old 09-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Aristocracy

Leahteresa, I didn't mean to bash RB, I actually have enjoyed it very much, and for the vast majority of the time have found everyone to be polite and pleasant. I just meant that a FEW times things got kinda nasty - well, definitely worse than they would be allowed to get on this forum for example. Just wanted to clear that up! :)
Old 09-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Royal Highness

Let's please keep discussions that happened on different message boards out of the conversations here. If you would like to discuss something about them, then please do so by private message or email.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

I agree with this completely -- even though he walked right into it, I think NC had a clear intention to get pregnant in an attempt to hold on to him, even while she probably did not plot out every single move, she plainly admits that she kept pursuing him and offering herself to him... :p

Somebody like Albert would probably have a very strong sense of obligation (even if he has been irresponsible) -- in my own opinion, NC probably was thinking that if she just hung in, his sense of obligation would kick in and he'd just set up a nice little 'family' type arrangement with her -- even if it was a loose one -- and eventually give her one of those coveted super-special places in his life (a Charles/Camilla thing).

All she got for her energies was a baby, a boatload of cash, a 4-floor house where she'll never have to work again, a ton of grief from lawyers at every turn -- probably more headache than she would have ever thought. So then she runs to the press -- not to say Albert is blameless -- and gives him a 'black-eye'.

Now he say's she set him up and now carries a bad attitude for him.

If I was her, I'd be mad too and kicking myself all the way to the bank. I guess it's not so easy to 'catch a Prince' after all -- especially if he clearly doesn't want to go along with it, and I knew it... :p

That's just my opinion, based on everything she said in her interview -- not trying to start anything...:)

I don't know if I think he's Jasime's father or not -- he has no reason to lie about it.

I feel bad that the girl has been left with this hanging over her for so long. And the fact that her mother 'tagged' her with that Grimaldi name certainly has not helped the child move on from her mother's chance meeting with Albert so long ago. It's in her face all the time. :p

What a BURDEN for her to have to carry her mother's actions, poor girl:(
Old 09-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
My vote goes for undecided. With Albert and his track record with women, one just doesn't know. He should go take the DNA test if he is so sure he is not the father and clear his name! That would nip it in the bud!!
I want to ask who has said a test hasn't been done? The press based on what Tamara has said? It wasn't done through the courts. Albert nor the Palace has ever made a statement to reveal the details of the case. They have not stated what happened to the blood samples of Tamara Rotolo and Jazmin Grimaldi which Tamara is quoted she freely gave to them for testing. Nothing Tamara said and has been reported was accurate and have tried to show that.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
Very intuitive & insightful post LadyMacAlpine. :)
Thank you :)
Old 09-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I posted this last night
Quote:
Albert is a private person who has never really spoken about his relationships in general. He has not been in a position to do many things others are to be open and honest about his life and women. Consider that for a few minutes has any interview ever before really mentioned him saying a woman's name he was dating? I don't mean where the press connected them because he was seen with them I mean Albert himself saying I am dating so in so. If you have please send me the link. Also if you have any tapes of Albert like Larry King Live or can view him on the links please do so. You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations.
Quote:
Albert blames his not being married on the paparazzi, who, he claims, have unsettled his various girlfriends, especially the American swimmer Mary Wayte, a Sharon Stone-lookalike who won a gold medal the l984 Olympics. Albert was crazy about her, he says, and evidently she felt the same way about him, but “she was one of the ones who got scared.” That his bride would inevitably be compared to Grace makes this not an easy family to come into.
I'm correcting myself I forgot about this and located a short time ago. He did mention a woman Mary Wayte but it was after the fact. Want to add she appears to be a pretty woman.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I want to ask who has said a test hasn't been done? The press based on what Tamara has said? It wasn't done through the courts. Albert nor the Palace has ever made a statement to reveal the details of the case. They have not stated what happened to the blood samples of Tamara Rotolo and Jazmin Grimaldi which Tamara is quoted she freely gave to them for testing. Nothing Tamara said and has been reported was accurate and have tried to show that.
I'll say it agian, If a test was done, and the result was negative, we would all know about it. That would completely clear up the issue. Talk about vindication. That would be the ultimate for him but, it sure looks like the test was positive and he doesn't have to release the information because it is not required of him by the law.

We just have two completely oppisite views on this issue ladym, it's not personnal. My objective opinion is different from yours.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'll say it agian, If a test was done, and the result was negative, we would all know about it. That would completely clear up the issue. Talk about vindication. That would be the ultimate for him but, it sure looks like the test was positive and he doesn't have to release the information because it is not required of him by the law.
I completely agree with you leahteresa. A negative test result would have been announced. The ony person who would try to hide that would be Tamara.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

We just have two completely oppisite views on this issue ladym, it's not personnal. My objective opinion is different from yours.
I accept your opinion as everyone else's. Let me ask you this question. If the test had been positive why did he at no time up to the time of the interview take the same course of action in caring for Jazmin as he did for Alexandre? If in fact Jazmin was his daughter his admitting publicly she was would reflect on him in that people might not see who the power was behind his not claiming paternity. That person would have been Rainier. I hold firm to my belief in him based on his actions with Alexandre and the opinion of someone else who has known Albert for years that I have talked to about him. Love stories sell but negative gossip sells faster and makes tongues wag a lot longer. Didn't Albert state he want's his reign to be built on honesty? He can set the record straight with a public DNA test. Why is his word not good enough when in fact he acknowledged his son? I know what some might say so let me clarify it I don't mean publicly acknowledge I mean to have taken care of her in private as he was Alex before Nicole learned about Jazmin and feared he wouldn't file the papers so she went public after her cousins tried to sell the story along with photo's of Albert with Alexandre.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Serene Highness

It might be possible that Albert (his family, whatever) may be snooty on the entire issue. He and his folks may have considered the idea of him having to submit himself to a paternity claim by a California waitress totally offensive on their delicate sensitivities -- stranger things have happened.

Imagine it -- the guy 'plays around' all he wants and when a mess comes up, his family just cannot stomach the idea that his short affair with a waitress may just come back to bite him on the nose -- regardless of what the sisters have done in their lives and it may not matter what a test may prove. They feel they are better than all of that and just push it away...

Who knows??

Sometimes snooty beats out all (I wouldn't place his family above thinking they were above something like that -- especially his mom). Again, not trying to start anything, just a thought. :p
Old 09-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I accept your opinion as everyone else's. Let me ask you this question. If the test had been positive why did he at no time up to the time of the interview take the same course of action in caring for Jazmin as he did for Alexandre? If in fact Jazmin was his daughter his admitting publicly she was would reflect on him in that people might not see who the power was behind his not claiming paternity. That person would have been Rainier. I hold firm to my belief in him based on his actions with Alexandre and the opinion of someone else who has known Albert for years that I have talked to about him. Love stories sell but negative gossip sells faster and makes tongues wag a lot longer. Didn't Albert state he want's his reign to be built on honesty? He can set the record straight with a public DNA test. Why is his word not good enough when in fact he acknowledged his son? I know what some might say so let me clarify it I don't mean publicly acknowledge I mean to have taken care of her in private as he was Alex before Nicole learned about Jazmin and feared he wouldn't file the papers so she went public after her cousins tried to sell the story along with photo's of Albert with Alexandre.
He himself said plainly that the only reason why he acknoledged the boy publically was because of the intense media attention -- the woman provided so much circumstantial evidence, and almost graphic details of her involvement w/him that he would have had a hard time denying it or trying to explain it away
Old 09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
He himself said plainly that the only reason why he acknoledged the boy publically was because of the intense media attention -- the woman provided so much circumstantial evidence, and almost graphic details of her involvement w/him that he would have had a hard time denying it or trying to explain it away
Not what I was saying he had privately acknowledged his son. Why did he never privately acknowledge Jazmin even after his father died? I don't feel Albert wanted to have his son in the media spot light to hound him for the rest of his life as well as Nicole's. Nothing at all to do with being ashamed of his son or his relationship with Nicole.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Not what I was saying he had privately acknowledged his son. Why did he never privately acknowledge Jazmin even after his father died? I don't feel Albert wanted to have his son in the media spot light to hound him for the rest of his life as well as Nicole's. Nothing at all to do with being ashamed of his son or his relationship with Nicole.
I do not think PA was ashamed over the boy either -- he said himself that he would rather have kept it all private and he wished the woman could have talked to him about it so they could settle the issue privately -- she did have the opportunity to bring it up to him several times, as she said she had done.

In comparison to the little girl's situation, he has not reason to lie on it -- both his parents are gone -- so even if they were being snobs about it and controlling the matter fully, he has a chance to clear it up if the story were true.

I'm sure you know yourself that all is not always the way it appears in public. Gossips can talk all day, if he cared about putting the matter to rest, if only for the girl's peace of mind -- tell her the results of the test, if he's already done it. But maybe for him, it's the principle that's most important.

But who knows, maye he's already done all of that and TR just won't accept it as true. It's much more intriguing to hang onto a story that billionaire PA is the father of your kid rather than some guy that you may not ever even be able to locate, that nobody has ever heard of, and maybe has not a dime to his name...

Just a thought:p

Closed Thread