Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyMacAlpine said:
How premature was Alexandre? Also considering he didn't know the child was his until the DNA tesing and who he is I wouldn't have expected to see him either.

Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.

I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.

Fahren said:
Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Most babies are born about 40 weeks after the first day of their mother's last menstrual period. But about 10 percent of babies arrive sooner. A baby born more than three weeks before his or her due date is considered premature.
Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.

Fahren said:
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.

OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone?

So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something?

Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:)

Last edited:
Fahren said:
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like.
This child is here. Deal with it
Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like. Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with anyone expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either ;)

Doing so does not mean that someone is taking a story so personally and projecting their past experiences into it. but I could be wrong too, maybe that is what the words 'empathy' and 'understanding' mean...:D

I have to say though, I've never had anyone make any type of exposure on me in the press (thankfully).

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not.:rolleyes: :)

if he ever does marry, one would have to assume she is a very unique person to put up with all of that :p

Last edited:
Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.

valtorrez said:
Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.

I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p

But again, that's just me and my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either;)

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not.:rolleyes: :)
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.

Lillia said:
I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p But again, that's just my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)

I agree with the point that noone deserves to be condemned for not wanting to get married. I actually think it is very smart to not fall into society's push for everyone to get married. If you are not ready you are not ready. Why make someone else life miserable by marrying them when you know in your heart you are not ready to settle down with one person. Hell, if I was rich like him I would be living it up (only with birthcontrol and condems):) .

LadyMacAlpine said:
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was pursuing him and offering herself to him). But I do not know what she understands personally.:)

While I do think he could arrange something apart from her -- he may be doing what many men do -- provide generously for the child's upbringing and stay as far from what 'fire' he may think is there waiting for him as he can get -- regardless of the 'why' and 'who said what' and 'how id it get like that' of the matter. When there is tension between two parents, I imagine it can be very difficult to subject anyone to it (nannies can gossip too). Especially if one feels they cannot trust the other.

Whatever it is, is what it is and he will handle it accordingly, in my opinion.

PA child is already in a much better position than lots of children in the world -- Albert has ensured that clearly. He will be always in better positon than most people get. Even if Albert feels in a difficult spot now on it, the boy will never know certain difficulties in his life, that's for sure. Worrying about him is no point, in my opinion.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was begging for his attentions). But I do not know what she understands personally.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.
I agree with you on every point. We also aren't privileged to what is going on between the attorneys and the courts since she filed for support. In a way I would like to be a fly on the wall during those talks.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.

Your calculations? Ok, that's scary so I'll just leave that one alone.

Lillia said:
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.

Fahren said:
Lillia said:
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
I did not ever say you used the word 'suffering'. I used it myself. Here's what was said exactly:

[Quote:Originally Posted by Fahren]
[b said:
Lillia[/b]]
[b said:
"OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone? So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:)
I can understand why you might think Albert saying he did not want to be a parent would be insulting.

I would be insulted too -- if I so much wanted to marry Albert that I had a baby by 'accident' and tried to push obligation on him for a family -- even while he didn't share the feelings and said it in plain words. He would clearly not be meeting emotional need by his not going along with the plan. It is insulting, especially since he has refused to change his mind too. :cool:

I would be insulted -- probably pissed off -- if Albert only gave hefty child support payments to meet the all the material needs, but did not give in for one minute to some expectation of playing house and family. Especially after pushing so hard to oblige him into being a family man -- ignore that he does not want that. :p But that is neither here nor there.

Not that it matters, but my statement was asking you if you felt the mother and child were suffering because of his comment that he did not want to be a parent -- you also mentioned that PA takes great pleasure in reaching out to insult the woman.

NC herself said the very same exact thing herself on not wanting the baby and she even said she went to have an abortion and hoped that Albert would go with her, but then she changed her mind because it was too far advanced. ;)

I can't imagine her being insulted by anything that PA would say on it when he was asked, especially since she said the same thing herself. But I don't know, double standards...

In my opinion, if she has a bad attitude toward the father, then I would say that any 'poison' in PA relationship w/the boy ,as you say, would be coming from both sides, perhaps -- because Alex. is 2 yrs. and can't understand the relationship between the parents. Usually it is the child caught in the middle of tensions like that.:p

But ok -- you are, like everyone else, entitled to your opinion. :p I do not agree with you, so let's just leave it at that. :)

I said before the matter is between the two of them only and no one else.:D

Just as the same on the little girl and her mother TR -- it's between Albert and them.:p

Last edited:
All you ladies who defend Nicole and feel she isn't a vindictive, nasty, bitter ex-lover of Albert's who would do anything to cause him harm in print of other wise defiantly slug mug to contradict Albert's interview. I have to say she did her latest stunt due to the fact Albert said she had an attitude and let me tell you its now a proven fact its worse then I anticipated.

The saddest part of this whole thing is Albert can't openly defend himself. She can talk all she wants until Albert slaps her with a gag order then her fun will end. Also what happened to her saying she wouldn't give anymore interviews? Guess the leopard is showing its true spots.

Fahren said:
Lillia said:

It's pretty clear he doesn't want a relationship with his son, and he can't be forced in to having one. People give their kids up for adoption who don't want them all the time. He is providing financially, but otherwise he is in fact renouncing his parental rights, and there's no reason he should be held to any other standard. People give up their kids all the time. No big deal. And his son will suffer less than any other kid--he's been provided for financially. I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.

Lindy80 said:
I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.
Under the law Alexandre on Albert's death is entitled to his share of what Al was worth at the time of death. Half Al can give to charities if he likes. The other half is divided equally among any children he has. The less children the less Alex will inherit. Sounds like a good reason to me for Nicole to try and cause trouble in Albert's life to keep the population down. The claws are out, scratching has begun duck from the punches.

Then how did Rainier disinherit Stephanie? She didn't get an equal share of his worth from what I read.

Lindy80 said:
Then how did Rainier disinherit Stephanie? She didn't get an equal share of his worth from what I read.
I haven't actually read the will to know what she received. I feel part of this is talk and the press however I don't know that for sure someone else might have a better insight that is factual and not from the press. Take half of Rainier's value divide it 3 ways that's Stephanie's share unless Rainier left her more. Said to be a billion. Half is 500,000,000. Divide that 3 ways its roughly 15,000,000. Albert being the son and heir he was given more. Albert was also wealthy before his father passed away. Also to disinherit means you get nothing at all this wasn't the case.

Last edited:
150,000,000, you mean. :)

Are you sure Monaco citizens and the Princely Family in particular abide to these same rule? I guess the Family must have different succession law, but I'm not sure...Anyway, usually it's true that in Europe you can't disinherit a child or a lawful husband or wife...

Kisses

Grace said:
Are you sure Monaco citizens and the Princely Family in particular abide to these same rule? I guess the Family must have different succession law, but I'm not sure...Anyway, usually it's true that in Europe you can't disinherit a child or a lawful husband or wife...

Kisses
I am going by what I read that in most cases Monaco acknowledges all the laws France does like that one.

In the US you have to give at least 1/3 to the spouse unless they waive the right; there are no rights for children.

Clip from Nicoles interview

A princess in waiting, and waiting...

Nicole Coste: "Stephanie wants me and Alexander!"

She lives in a house 30 minutes drive from "HIM". She shows interest in global issues like the UN anniversary only because of HIM ("Is he going? When? Where???"). She blames the media. HIS sisters, HIS advisers...

Nicole Coste - The woman from Togo who went to the media's help(!) to introduce her baby with prince Albert of Monaco, was waiting for me and my friend in gourmet restaurant - placed in a romantic chateau near her new house. The restaurant had a tasting menu which included 7?, 8? courses.

Nicole - time in her hand - went for it. Dressed in a shoulder revealing black dress - a funny choice for lunch - and very high heels, she sat down, looking at me nervously. I had talked with her before on the phone. Frankly, my mind - in the middle the big worldwide promotion of my interview with Zimbabwe's ruler Robert Mugabe - was not up to speed with the Monaco royals, let alone - the ones who try to become ones.

"Mugabe?" askes the African born Nicole. "Is he nice?... Who? Who is he????

Her ignorance is what, probably, keeps her going. Going where? Location is not specific. But the direction, during our long conversation, could not be missed: Fame, glamour, money - lots of money. . . . . . . .

http://www.daphnebarak.com/page/page/1558088.htm[/QUOTE]

People who interview heads of State have to have insight into people. This was assia posted this in Albert's thread.
I saw the interview Thierry Ardisson (very famous French interviewer) made which was transmitted saturday.on French TV. First she had requested that all the public present on the show leave the stage, she wanted to be alone with him, as "the mother of a head of state's child". it was just ridiculous, she didn't want to answer any questions, she just sat smiling at him saying I don't want to answer to that but what she said is that she wanted Alex grow up like any other child with no media attention but if she keeps on speaking to the media lile that how does she want them to leave her alone !She should now keep low-profile and raise her child !

Last edited:
I agree -- he has met from the beginning his obligation to provide material support for the boy. If he does not want more, then I thin he has a right to leave it at that.

May not be what some folks want him to do -- but as he has sincerely said he is not ready/does not want to be a parent, then leave it at that. No one should try to force it on him and he should not conform his private life to the whims of what strangers want him to do.:D I wouldn't.

Just my own opinion.:p

LadyMacAlpine said:
All you ladies who defend Nicole and feel she isn't a vindictive, nasty, bitter ex-lover of Albert's who would do anything to cause him harm in print of other wise defiantly slug mug to contradict Albert's interview. I have to say she did her latest stunt due to the fact Albert said she had an attitude and let me tell you its now a proven fact its worse then I anticipated.

The saddest part of this whole thing is Albert can't openly defend himself. She can talk all she wants until Albert slaps her with a gag order then her fun will end. Also what happened to her saying she wouldn't give anymore interviews? Guess the leopard is showing its true spots.

I think NC has more of an agenda going. I believe her agenda has not fully revealed itself yet.

In the other thread, it was reported that NC has now hired a press agent to tend to her own publicity needs. Someone that wants to be left out of the spotlight (as she claimed she wanted) would not do such a thing as seek it out. :confused: :rolleyes:

She also claimed that the only true thing she wanted from Albert was a public recognition for the boy, so I do not quite understand why she would be further upset with him -- she got what she asked for and then some. Why would she be upset still?:cool:

Seems NC is even spreading her own gossip about Tamara Rotolo and Jasmine -- even thought a reporter asked her, she could have said 'No comment', but she did not do that and said a few more things also...:confused:

LadyM, I think you called it spot on a little while ago when NC did those photo spreads, you mentioned (I think) that it seemed like she was probably launching some kind of PR thing...

Please don't let me put words on you though, if you did not mention that, let me know:)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I agree -- he has met from the beginning his obligation to provide material support for the boy. If he does not want more, then I thin he has a right to leave it at that.

May not be what some folks want him to do -- but as he has sincerely said he is not ready/does not want to be a parent, then leave it at that. No one should try to force it on him and he should not conform his private life to the whims of what strangers want him to do.:D I wouldn't.

Just my own opinion.:p
This is just my opinion but feel not being ready might mean the whole marriage and children thing because he hasn't found the one to put up with all that is connected to being his wife. The press, the social demands of having to dress up and go to a function when she would much rather stay home sit in a long warm bath to relax, watch TV or read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom