Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiaraprin said:
My vote goes for undecided. With Albert and his track record with women, one just doesn't know. He should go take the DNA test if he is so sure he is not the father and clear his name! That would nip it in the bud!!
I want to ask who has said a test hasn't been done? The press based on what Tamara has said? It wasn't done through the courts. Albert nor the Palace has ever made a statement to reveal the details of the case. They have not stated what happened to the blood samples of Tamara Rotolo and Jazmin Grimaldi which Tamara is quoted she freely gave to them for testing. Nothing Tamara said and has been reported was accurate and have tried to show that.

I posted this last night
Albert is a private person who has never really spoken about his relationships in general. He has not been in a position to do many things others are to be open and honest about his life and women. Consider that for a few minutes has any interview ever before really mentioned him saying a woman's name he was dating? I don't mean where the press connected them because he was seen with them I mean Albert himself saying I am dating so in so. If you have please send me the link. Also if you have any tapes of Albert like Larry King Live or can view him on the links please do so. You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations.
Albert blames his not being married on the paparazzi, who, he claims, have unsettled his various girlfriends, especially the American swimmer Mary Wayte, a Sharon Stone-lookalike who won a gold medal the l984 Olympics. Albert was crazy about her, he says, and evidently she felt the same way about him, but “she was one of the ones who got scared.” That his bride would inevitably be compared to Grace makes this not an easy family to come into.
I'm correcting myself I forgot about this and located a short time ago. He did mention a woman Mary Wayte but it was after the fact. Want to add she appears to be a pretty woman.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I want to ask who has said a test hasn't been done? The press based on what Tamara has said? It wasn't done through the courts. Albert nor the Palace has ever made a statement to reveal the details of the case. They have not stated what happened to the blood samples of Tamara Rotolo and Jazmin Grimaldi which Tamara is quoted she freely gave to them for testing. Nothing Tamara said and has been reported was accurate and have tried to show that.

I'll say it agian, If a test was done, and the result was negative, we would all know about it. That would completely clear up the issue. Talk about vindication. That would be the ultimate for him but, it sure looks like the test was positive and he doesn't have to release the information because it is not required of him by the law.

We just have two completely oppisite views on this issue ladym, it's not personnal. My objective opinion is different from yours.

leahteresa said:
I'll say it agian, If a test was done, and the result was negative, we would all know about it. That would completely clear up the issue. Talk about vindication. That would be the ultimate for him but, it sure looks like the test was positive and he doesn't have to release the information because it is not required of him by the law.

I completely agree with you leahteresa. A negative test result would have been announced. The ony person who would try to hide that would be Tamara.

leahteresa said:

We just have two completely oppisite views on this issue ladym, it's not personnal. My objective opinion is different from yours.
I accept your opinion as everyone else's. Let me ask you this question. If the test had been positive why did he at no time up to the time of the interview take the same course of action in caring for Jazmin as he did for Alexandre? If in fact Jazmin was his daughter his admitting publicly she was would reflect on him in that people might not see who the power was behind his not claiming paternity. That person would have been Rainier. I hold firm to my belief in him based on his actions with Alexandre and the opinion of someone else who has known Albert for years that I have talked to about him. Love stories sell but negative gossip sells faster and makes tongues wag a lot longer. Didn't Albert state he want's his reign to be built on honesty? He can set the record straight with a public DNA test. Why is his word not good enough when in fact he acknowledged his son? I know what some might say so let me clarify it I don't mean publicly acknowledge I mean to have taken care of her in private as he was Alex before Nicole learned about Jazmin and feared he wouldn't file the papers so she went public after her cousins tried to sell the story along with photo's of Albert with Alexandre.

It might be possible that Albert (his family, whatever) may be snooty on the entire issue. He and his folks may have considered the idea of him having to submit himself to a paternity claim by a California waitress totally offensive on their delicate sensitivities -- stranger things have happened.

Imagine it -- the guy 'plays around' all he wants and when a mess comes up, his family just cannot stomach the idea that his short affair with a waitress may just come back to bite him on the nose -- regardless of what the sisters have done in their lives and it may not matter what a test may prove. They feel they are better than all of that and just push it away...:rolleyes:

Who knows??

Sometimes snooty beats out all (I wouldn't place his family above thinking they were above something like that -- especially his mom). Again, not trying to start anything, just a thought.:D :p

LadyMacAlpine said:
I accept your opinion as everyone else's. Let me ask you this question. If the test had been positive why did he at no time up to the time of the interview take the same course of action in caring for Jazmin as he did for Alexandre? If in fact Jazmin was his daughter his admitting publicly she was would reflect on him in that people might not see who the power was behind his not claiming paternity. That person would have been Rainier. I hold firm to my belief in him based on his actions with Alexandre and the opinion of someone else who has known Albert for years that I have talked to about him. Love stories sell but negative gossip sells faster and makes tongues wag a lot longer. Didn't Albert state he want's his reign to be built on honesty? He can set the record straight with a public DNA test. Why is his word not good enough when in fact he acknowledged his son? I know what some might say so let me clarify it I don't mean publicly acknowledge I mean to have taken care of her in private as he was Alex before Nicole learned about Jazmin and feared he wouldn't file the papers so she went public after her cousins tried to sell the story along with photo's of Albert with Alexandre.
He himself said plainly that the only reason why he acknoledged the boy publically was because of the intense media attention -- the woman provided so much circumstantial evidence, and almost graphic details of her involvement w/him that he would have had a hard time denying it or trying to explain it away:D

Lillia said:
He himself said plainly that the only reason why he acknoledged the boy publically was because of the intense media attention -- the woman provided so much circumstantial evidence, and almost graphic details of her involvement w/him that he would have had a hard time denying it or trying to explain it away:D
Not what I was saying he had privately acknowledged his son. Why did he never privately acknowledge Jazmin even after his father died? I don't feel Albert wanted to have his son in the media spot light to hound him for the rest of his life as well as Nicole's. Nothing at all to do with being ashamed of his son or his relationship with Nicole.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Not what I was saying he had privately acknowledged his son. Why did he never privately acknowledge Jazmin even after his father died? I don't feel Albert wanted to have his son in the media spot light to hound him for the rest of his life as well as Nicole's. Nothing at all to do with being ashamed of his son or his relationship with Nicole.
I do not think PA was ashamed over the boy either -- he said himself that he would rather have kept it all private and he wished the woman could have talked to him about it so they could settle the issue privately -- she did have the opportunity to bring it up to him several times, as she said she had done.

In comparison to the little girl's situation, he has not reason to lie on it -- both his parents are gone -- so even if they were being snobs about it and controlling the matter fully, he has a chance to clear it up if the story were true.

I'm sure you know yourself that all is not always the way it appears in public. Gossips can talk all day, if he cared about putting the matter to rest, if only for the girl's peace of mind -- tell her the results of the test, if he's already done it. But maybe for him, it's the principle that's most important.

But who knows, maye he's already done all of that and TR just won't accept it as true. It's much more intriguing to hang onto a story that billionaire PA is the father of your kid rather than some guy that you may not ever even be able to locate, that nobody has ever heard of, and maybe has not a dime to his name...

Just a thought:p :D

Last edited:
Lillia]I do not think PA was ashamed over the boy either -- he said himself that he would rather have kept it all private and he wished the woman could have talked to him about it so they could settle the issue privately -- she did have the opportunity to bring it up to him several times, as she said she had done.
Nicole even said she was told to wait until the end of the mourning period and was told that at the time the papers were signed the would be filed then. My thing has always been what if Rainier hadn't passed away when he did would she have continued to wait say another year or so? I don't think she would have even though she agreed to it. Had she stayed quiet they could have meet and Albert seen his son without the press hanging around for pictures.
In comparison to the little girl's situation, he has not reason to lie on it -- both his parents are gone -- so even if they were being snobs about it and controlling the matter fully, he has a chance to clear it up if the story were true.

I'm sure you know yourself that all is not always the way it appears in public. Gossips can talk all day, if he cared about putting the matter to rest, if only for the girl's peace of mind -- tell her the results of the test, if he's already done it. But maybe for him, it's the principle that's most important.

But who knows, maye he's already done all of that and TR just won't accept it as true. It's much more intriguing to hang onto a story that billionaire PA is the father of your kid rather than some guy that you may not ever even be able to locate, that nobody has ever heard of, and maybe has not a dime to his name...

Just a thought:p :D
Ever think it might have already been done only the fact is TR hasn't accepted it as you have said. Its not likely if it was negative TR is going to announce it. If that is the case he could also just be taking the heat to save her face even after all she did.

Should he submit to a test to satisfy the public's curiosity when in fact he knows he isn't the father? I say no for many reasons. First of all it really is no one's business but his, Tamara's and Jazmins. You have a mother that wanted public recognition as I pointed out that her child was his first born and only child for the reason's I stated to make that child his heir nothing more. While I think what Nicole did was wrong I give her credit she never screamed Alexandre was Albert's first born son and heir entitled to this or that as Tamara did.

Tamara claimed the suit wasn't about money. Her words read differently she wanted to make her child heir to the Throne of Monaco. In many ways as it sounds its more likely she might be the one to pop holes in a condom before Nicole. Nicole I think had more in mind then money for what happened a thing called marriage. His doing the right thing would have once been marry her. It doesn't happen like that very often anymore moral standards have changed partly due to abortions and more forms of birth control. Once men married to get sex and have a woman take care of him. Mama's have taught them how to do those things for themselves and they no longer have to walk to the red light district and pay for it. Why should Albert get married? He sure doesn't have to look far for a woman to bed nor pay for it only when the condom breaks.

"He could clear it all up with a DNA test." These are your worlds LadyM. But he will not because he has been neglecting Jazmin for 13 years and there is no honor in that. Also, the notion that TR would keep a negative DNA match a secret makes no sense. PA wouldn't let her. If he had concrete proof that this woman, TR, was lying about his paternity it would be hanging on a bannor off the pink palace. Like I said, coffee mugs, place mates, souvineer flags...you name it.

I agree -- but as I said, I think NC may have thought a strong sense of obligation/duty would come into play w/ PA eventually and he would decide to at the minimum to 'play house & family' with her if only for obligation sake. Her desire to hold onto Albert in any way possible (in my opinion) seemed to have completely overwhelmed her need to be careful so she would not have any 'accident'. Boy -- she was sure wrong betting on him to do more for her than provide for the boy's upkeep, but Albert did walk right into that mess.

But all of that is done by know, as everyone knows. The little boy is adorable, I think.

Further on NC, well, I've said my piece on that woman more than enough times.

I don't worry about the little boy either, because his father has and will continue to see to his needs -- he will never want for anything.

And I did not know TR publically said she wanted her daughter to inherit the throne on Monaco -- she sure has some ambition! No wonder she is hanging on...she may think her daughter will eventually inherit a chunk of Albert's personal fortune or something.

Who knows???

As I've said before, I'm sure they'll sort it out one way or the other -- too bad the girl has to carry the burden that her mother put on her like that until the thing is resolved once and for all -- and it may be a very long time before that ever happens.

I hope she grows to be a well adjusted young lady in spite of it all.:p

Last edited:
I am undecided. I won't believe anything until it comes from Albert himself.

leahteresa said:
"He could clear it all up with a DNA test." These are your worlds LadyM. But he will not because he has been neglecting Jazmin for 13 years and there is no honor in that. Also, the notion that TR would keep a negative DNA match a secret makes no sense. PA wouldn't let her. If he had concrete proof that this woman, TR, was lying about his paternity it would be hanging on a bannor off the pink palace. Like I said, coffee mugs, place mates, souvineer flags...you name it.
You make me smile even in the PM's. I think we can safely say we agree on one thing. To not agree on this issue :p :D round 20 I'm not throwing in the towel on this one. I will disagree on him doing any of those things. He had enough honor and respect for a woman he was with to have a blood test done right away in the hospital when he felt he might have fathered her child. We all know that was Alexandre. The majority of Tamara's reported statements regarding this issue I have tried to show were absurd and a fabrication of her wild imagination. There was nothing at all to base any of what she said on fact.

I love you Albert!

At the end of the day, after all this discussion, I must say I feel that Albert most probably is not Jazmin's father. I wish he was. I'd love it if Albert truly had another kiddo somewhere because I love Grimaldis! The more the merrier! But, sadly, I feel that Jazmin is not a true Grimaldi. I feel sad also because Jazmin is being led on by her stupid mother into believing a lie, into believing a stranger is her dad, and Jazmin is being denied the chance to have a real father, to know her real father. The whole thing is a terrible waste.

LadyMacAlpine said:
You make me smile even in the PM's. I think we can safely say we agree on one thing. To not agree on this issue :p :D round 20 I'm not throwing in the towel on this one. I will disagree on him doing any of those things. He had enough honor and respect for a woman he was with to have a blood test done right away in the hospital when he felt he might have fathered her child. We all know that was Alexandre. The majority of Tamara's reported statements regarding this issue I have tried to show were absurd and a fabrication of her wild imagination. There was nothing at all to base any of what she said on fact.

I wonder how much it would have cost Tamara to come over to Monoco or France and then file paternity. Maybe this is why this is lingering so long. She might not have the finances but feel persistence would make Albert address the issue. I wonder if Nicole was not in France but in another part of Europe, Unitied States or Africa would Albert had been so accomodating or would we be having a Tamara part II.

Well I'm siding against Nicole. It doesn't reflect to well on these woman does it? They have night stands with royal princess and than a couple years later they come back saying he fathered their babies? I mean what does this woman expect? That she make her daughter into another Princess Diaries? Albert needs to be more careful about who he has flings with and he should probably pay closer attention to the condoms he's usingl....

valtorrez said:
I wonder how much it would have cost Tamara to come over to Monoco or France and then file paternity. Maybe this is why this is lingering so long. She might not have the finances but feel persistence would make Albert address the issue. I wonder if Nicole was not in France but in another part of Europe, Unitied States or Africa would Albert had been so accomodating or would we be having a Tamara part II.
Thank you for being nicer responding to my posts and I don't have a problem responding to you.
I would have to say in my opinion any child if he felt he fathered it would do the same thing he did with Alexandre. He loves children and had he been able to chose his profession he would have worked with them or in sports. That says a lot as does how he is with his nieces and nephew's. Albert isn't cold hearted where a child is concerned.

People see Albert as making excuses for what he said of only seeing Alex once in the last few months due to Nicole's attitude. That is very likely she has copped an attitude with him especially now that she is getting everything she wanted. He let everyone know in a few words she wasn't telling the whole truth in her interviews. No doubt he copped an attitude as well. If he is wise he will file against Nicole for visitation rights to be set like any other father gets that will include alternating holidays where Alexandre spends a week every other year at Albert's for Christmas. Also what she needs to be concerned about is not pulling to much of an attitude on him to really make him mad. The house is not in her name she is living in nor is the car. While he said Alex wouldn't do without that doesn't include her. As long as some type of residence is over his head which is partly the mothers responsibility by getting a job to support the child. He could tell her to move out and put her in a small apartment somewhere. The house is half Alex's not hers. Why wasn't she able to return to work? Could be they didn't want her back due to the publicity and scandal she caused that wasn't necessary. Like many woman they become impatient and there is nothing more that men hate then that and being pushed. Ever think he wouldn't take her calls since his son was doing fine she was just harping on him right after his Dad died and family was depending on him not to mention the people of Monaco. Perhaps it played out like I told you and so did the attorney it will be filed at the end of the mourning period. I want to be at the funeral. No, you can't. Why? Worse then an old race horse put out to pasture because they became an old nag. If he didn't want to see his son he wouldn't have bought him a house closer so he would be able to see him more often. And no that wasn't a cut comparing Nicole to an animal if she is ugly so am I.

As much as Tamara spent chasing Albert around in the States she had the money to go to France and file. She had enough money to make a down payment on a house she had the funds to support the trip. You don't have to be present for court hearings it can be done by phone as was the case when Nicole filed against Albert he wasn't present and his attorney spoke by phone to state no comments would be made until after the mourning period. Albert has enough money he wouldn't notice supporting Jazmin were she his child.

In my opinion these woman wanted more then the normal support granted by the courts. I think Nicole wanted marriage and tried to trap him. Tamara got pregnant before or around the time she meet Albert and she was photographed with him. A photograph only proves you were with a person. They both said in statements they had sex with the other. Tamara wanted to make her child Albert's first born and the heir to the Throne and said it.

Again I stress Tamara has never proved Jazmin was in fact conceived around the time she meet Albert with the ultra sound reports nor documents from the hospital. Why? Sounds to me the evidence would be in Albert's favor she wasn't. Its rumored Tamara is visiting the site daily to see what is being said. She has been publicly challenged to show proof. Everyone wants Albert to submit to a public DNA test I want to see what she has. Jazmin learns her mother is lying to her let me tell you the scene won't be pretty.

Lady M. you seem to be the one holding animosity. I've replied to you several times since our opinion disagrement. Our post have been cordial and I thought we agreed that it was okay to diagree- that this was not personal. Why keep bringing it up?

When I said accomodating, I guess I should have been specific in the fact I was talking about the blood test. I commented on your comment about Albert doing the DNA with Alexandre immediately. I was only asking the question of if NC was in a differerent part of the country would Albert had still done the test so readily. That is all I was asking about, I already knew your opinion of the NC-Albert situation and you know mine.

Let me clear something up. I do not think TR ever said she wanted Jazmin to inherit the throne. I think someone sort of asked her a leading question about weather or not, if PA had no other children, Jazmin had it in her to take it. And she responded something about yes, she had her feet on the ground. I am not sure when these comments were made but my impression is, it wasn't a "claim" as much as a comment. However, in order for her to make such comments, she had to be thinking of it. I'm not sure if this interview did not take place before the constitution change etc. Not clear. But in any case, I still think he's the father.

leahteresa said:
Let me clear something up. I do not think TR ever said she wanted Jazmin to inherit the throne. I think someone sort of asked her a leading question about weather or not, if PA had no other children, Jazmin had it in her to take it. And she responded something about yes, she had her feet on the ground. I am not sure when these comments were made but my impression is, it wasn't a "claim" as much as a comment. However, in order for her to make such comments, she had to be thinking of it. I'm not sure if this interview did not take place before the constitution change etc. Not clear. But in any case, I still think he's the father.
The statements were made around the time of the paternity suit being thrown out of court and after before the changes that he and his family were afraid to have Jazmin acknowledged as Albert's daughter because it would make her his heir taking precedence over Caroline and her children. Even before the changes no illegitmate child born to any member of the family had claim to the Throne even if acknowledged in the courts. All that does is say you are legally responsible for supporting the child until they reach the age of 18 or graduate from school in the country. Think part of the problem that has been over this issue in the press and is bad research by even biographers who looked at an isolated incident that occurred years ago with Rainier's mother. There was no other heirs to the Throne. Caroline pushed to get her marriage annulled to Junot to make her own children legitimate in the eyes of the Church said also to be so they would be in line to inherit the Throne.

I know you believe she is his and I don't have a problem with that. I want to see Tamara Rotolo to show proof with documents that the child was conceived at the time she was in Monaco. Everyone else wants him to submit to a DNA test its only fair she couch it up. Evidence which she has failed to produce and all that has been given in this case is her word and accepted.

valtorrez said:
Why is everyone so quick to Nicole the evil villian in this mess. All Albert stated was that her attitude toward him made it unpleasant. This does not mean she is being vindictive- it could be the exact opposite which is making him feel uncomfortable. She never stated anything bad about him in her story if anything she was expressing her feelings for him to openly. As I have said before, no one knows exactly what happened between the two of them- ONLY them so we should not take sides and judge.

I think it's just an excuse. There's men that move across country, get two jobs to pay lawyer fees, do whatever is necessary to see their kids after divorce. Albert can't even bring himself to call his son by his name. Maybe 'the kids mother' would have a better attitude if he'd stop badmouthing her in the press. I know one thing, if he wanted to see Alex there's no power on earth that could stop him.

leahteresa said:
All good points -- having her daughter a princess of Monaco seems like it was something she was thinking about based on her alleged comments -- even if she was led to say it:p

Last edited:
Fahren said:
I think it's just an excuse. There's men that move across country, get two jobs to pay lawyer fees, do whatever is necessary to see their kids after divorce. Albert can't even bring himself to call his son by his name. Maybe 'the kids mother' would have a better attitude if he'd stop badmouthing her in the press. I know one thing, if he wanted to see Alex there's no power on earth that could stop him.
I understand what you mean -- but perhaps you have not personally been involved in a situation where the parents have abit of bad feelings between the parents and there are children involved -- especially if the children are small like the little boy is currently. And PA was never married to this woman - she openly said she willingly carried on as his 'Yes Albert, of-course-I-will-come-to-visit-with-you-one-time-a-month-for-only-one-reason' type person. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the mother can make things very, very nasty for the father on visitation. This is something that I have witnessed personally -- it can be a very ugly situation. ;)

Let me say however, I do not think Alexandre's mother is any kind of villain at all either.

But I certainly think she trapped Albert (he walked into it) with her 'accidental' pregnancy, then tried to ambush him by her cousins in a surprise set-up with photographers when he would visit the boy -- then she did ambush him with that interview she made to the paprazzis -- whatever her reasons were :)

And someone like PA, I can guess he probably had no idea that NC felt the way she expressed when she spoke so plainly to the medias. I would feel very uncomfortable dealing with someone who did those things directed at me too -- regardless the reasons :D

In my opinion, Albert is no angel, but he would probably not be used to anyone expressing such blatant aggression in the press and behaving so aggrssively in an attempt to shame and embarrass him in the press the way she did. I can understand totally how he would feel she has an attitude on him. He himself said he was totally stunned and shocked by all of that.

I would imagine that she was as nice as pie in his presence and never let on what was going on in her head (anger and resentment, in my own opinion) -- and then she let all fly from her mouth when she talked to everybody she knew and the paprazzis on him. ;)

I also don't think PA was badmouthing the boy's mother in the press -- he was asked a plain question and he seemed to have just given an honest answer. Just the same way she did in her interviews. But that is just my opinion.:)

I think if one reads her article closely -- the things she said and implied about him were not flattering at all (my opinion).:p :D

I hope also that the little girl in California can grow up well-adjusted in spite all that she may have had to deal with -- all those rumors can be painful to deal with, in my opinion:p

Last edited:
WOW- and you don't think she is any kind of villian?

I'm just stating what she did as plainly as I can -- based on the reports. She said she had her own reasons for doing all that, so I leave it at that.

I certainly don't think what she did was nice at all -- but that does not mean she is a villain to me. I think it's a shame actually, for all who are close involved in that.

There is more than one side to that story, no one but them knows what was said between the 2 of them -- so proclaiming her a villain would be hard for me to do, I don't even know her.

I don't think she is a villian, so to say -- but I do think she had clear intentions in mind.:p And a woman with a baby that has a fierce attitude can be a terrible bad thing any man to have to deal with (I bet PA wishes he had just said no) -- in my own opinion.

But he is a grown-up...

I don't know what the intentions are for TR -- I have not read much on her at all. For the gil's sake, I hope that issue can be put to rest sooner than later.:)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I understand what you mean -- but perhaps you have not personally been involved in a situation where the parents have abit of bad feelings between the parents and there are children involved -- especially if the children are small like the little boy is currently. And PA was never married to this woman - she openly said she willingly carried on as his 'Yes Albert, of-course-I-will-come-to-visit-with-you-one-time-a-month-for-only-one-reason' type person. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the mother can make things very, very nasty for the father on visitation. This is something that I have witnessed personally -- it can be a very ugly situation. ;) . . .

I think some people here are taking this way to personally and projecting their past experiences on the situation. Albert never has to see Nicole in life. He already has her deal with lawyers instead of directly. A nanny could deliver Alex to him every week and he'd never have to see Nicole. BTW, Nicole has never bad mouthed Albert. In fact, she only given him credit for what he's done. She hasn't dwelled on the fact that he was MIA during the pregnancy and Alex's birth, esp. being premature. She said he's supported her & Alex and we all know the living arrangements are paid for by Albert--which is what he should do. Albert on the other hand seems to take great pleasure in reaching out to insult the mother of his only son. I find his behavior base. If everything he said about Nicole is true he's no gentleman for bad mouthing the mother of child only child--since he claims Jaz is not his. It's doing nothing to make the situation better and it exposes his true character--petty.

Fahren said:
I think some people here are taking this way to personally and projecting their past experiences on the situation. Albert never has to see Nicole in life. He already has her deal with lawyers instead of directly. A nanny could deliver Alex to him every week and he'd never have to see Nicole. BTW, Nicole has never bad mouthed Albert. In fact, she only given him credit for what he's done. She hasn't dwelled on the fact that he was MIA during the pregnancy and Alex's birth, esp. being premature. She said he's supported her & Alex and we all know the living arrangements are paid for by Albert--which is what he should do. Albert on the other hand seems to take great pleasure in reaching out to insult the mother of his only son. I find his behavior base. If everything he said about Nicole is true he's no gentleman for bad mouthing the mother of child only child--since he claims Jaz is not his. It's doing nothing to make the situation better and it exposes his true character--petty.
How premature was Alexandre? Also considering he didn't know the child was his until the DNA tesing and who he is I wouldn't have expected to see him either.

Fahren said:

I guess then we can agree that we disagree on who may have 'badmouthed' whom and what actually qualifies under the term.

In the end, they will sort it out themselves.

I don't think he is an angel, but how do you know Albert takes great pleasure in reaching out to insult anyone? Has he expressed such a thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom