Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
I I forgot that Steph's two eldest were born before she married Daniel and didn't know that they were legitimized only when she married him. Wasn't Daniel her bodyguard when they fell in love? lol, I know that's way off topic. sorry!
Thank you, as always for the education.

Yes, he was her bodyguard :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
I am perfectly clear on the fact that Alex does not have a claim to the throne, but this fact is because of the 2002 constitutional changes. Prior to that, he would have had a claim, would he not? The only thing is, he was not born before then, so it's a non-issue, not even worth mentioning again. ;)
It is because of 2002's changes that Alex is not, and will never be, an heir to the throne of Monaco, as Albert so plainly stated in that NY Times interview.
What I did not know, however, is that if Nicole married albert, Alex would become legitimate. I forgot that Steph's two eldest were born before she married Daniel and didn't know that they were legitimized only when she married him. Wasn't Daniel her bodyguard when they fell in love? lol, I know that's way off topic. sorry!
Thank you, as always for the education.
You're welcome. Before 2002 no illegitimate child had claim to the Throne of Monaco as is now. The only way one could was by marriage to the mother or adoption. In 2002 adoption was removed meaning the patents have to marry or be married to be eligible. Its the reason if Jazmin had been Albert's child which I believe he is not and not only by his own words do I believe this Tamara's remarks were absurd that Jazmin was heir to the Throne and he and his family were afraid of her and to have the child acknowledged. Common sense told me that from history books before I ever read the Constitution read the next paragraph. For the record the only reason I did read the Constitution of Monaco was to see it was written and did Tamara have any claim in the slightest for her child. I wanted to know if her claim was valued which it is not did she have any loop holes to go in by. The answer was cut and dry all she stood to gain was child support for Jazmin until the age of 18 and with luck he would have paid her college. After he passes away on his death half of his money is divided equally among any children. The other half he can give to a charity it doesn't matter by law you can't disinherit your children.

As a matter of fact no illigitmate children can be heir to any Throne. If you recall in England many centuries ago being Catholics there was dispute over the Throne and who the true heir was when Elizabeth I became Queen. Mary Queen of Scots being a legitimately born Catholic in the eyes of the Church tried to claim the Throne of England due to that reason and Elizabeth not being legitimate in the eyes of the Catholic Church only her father had beheaded and divorced a few wives trying to have a son to be heir. The people supported her and she changed to religion of England from Catholism.

Louis II adopted his own illegitmate daughter Charolette to keep Monaco from reverting to French rule since there was no more heir's. Albert I had a sister however her husband was German and only a citizen of Monaco could be heir. Albert acknowledging Alexandre automatically made him a citizen but in no way his heir even before 2002. I am sure Tamara has also always acknowledged Jazmin in all documents as a citizen of the United States. You would think her attorney would have told her the legalities of the situation before she ever made statements to the press and biographers of the Grimaldi Family. I want to know how she was able to afford a high priced attorney if she was struggling as she claimed.

Albert has no reason at all not to acknowledge Jazmin Grimaldi were she in fact his child. His reputation would improve with his honesty about the situation and explanation as to why he had not been able to acknowledge her while his father was alive. He stands to gain more creditably from acknowledgment then loosing as some have put it.

Warren said:
:eek: ...We are much more civil here in TRF than over there!

I didn't read all of the pages there were almost 30 - no time for that, for me at least. I only read one page, the page I read didn't seem so bad. I thought somebody else might be interested. I changed the link so that it starts from the begining of the thread.

http://forums.rbhq.net/showthread.php?t=4000&page=1&pp=30

Last edited:
I've seen it get pretty nasty over there a few times. I finally decided nastiness breeds nastiness and it wasn't good for me to be posting there because I would get caught up in the nastiness as well LOL so I haven't lately unless it was just a simple fact like "there's an article at so-and-so".

I thought there may be some extra information over there that we haven't heard of or intriguing opinions worth debating. Oh well!

LadyMacAlpine said:
I want to know how she was able to afford a high priced attorney if she was struggling as she claimed.

It's absurd that she'd expect anyone to believe she is struggling, isn't it? With all the money the press has paid her for "the story that shook Monaco"!?
:p

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's absurd that she'd expect anyone to believe she is struggling, isn't it? With all the money the press has paid her for "the story that shook Monaco"!?
:p
To be honest I am not sure she was ever paid for her story. That has never been said that I am aware of. Her story was orginally covered if I am correct going by memory by the normal press and they don't pay for stories only Tabloids.

LadyMacAlpine said:
To be honest I am not sure she was ever paid for her story. That has never been said that I am aware of. Her story was orginally covered if I am correct going by memory by the normal press and they don't pay for stories only Tabloids.

In that case, maybe her high-powered attorney represented her for free in exchange for the publicity. Sometimes the big lawyers do that if it's a really high-profile case.

CasiraghiTrio said:
In that case, maybe her high-powered attorney represented her for free in exchange for the publicity. Sometimes the big lawyers do that if it's a really high-profile case.
I don't know someone had to pay the court costs, filing fee's, process server to track Albert down in NY wasn't cheap first they had to figure he would be there. Tamara didn't seem to have any problems locating where he would be or the funds to get there. Money was coming from somewhere.

I must agree with Warren and Dreed on the other message board they get down right nasty over there. I saw which one Dreed was talking about by reading Warrens post.

I still don't understand under what law Alex would inherit Albert's money--I never heard of a country where you can't disinherit your children (your spouse, of course).

Lindy80 said:
I still don't understand under what law Alex would inherit Albert's money--I never heard of a country where you can't disinherit your children (your spouse, of course).
Its a French law that Monaco also recognizes. Monaco is a separate state but they do acknowledge French law and are ours on something I read believe it was on taxes, imports I can't recall off the top. It makes for better relations between countries. Monaco is dependent on France for trade routes, tourism, and protection from foreign invasion itself having no army only a Police force.

You can google the information with French Inheritance Law

http://www.prettys.co.uk/filemanager/download/76/Succession%20Guide.doc

http://riviera.angloinfo.com/information/1/wills.asp
Prepared by: Simon Huxford, English solicitor
Gordon S Blair Law Offices
3 rue Louis Aureglia BP 449
MC 98011 Monaco

http://www.europelaw.com/information/france/legalguides/inheritance.php

I Have to Say!!

I found "the kid" remark rather teling-not my son, not Alexandre "the kid" and while I will give him he may not have meant it the way it came out I think the rest of his remarks lean on the other side that he knew what he was saying.
Case in point:

He said he was "set up"? Well this is the 21st century and condoms are very available and usable-even if she said she was using if you don't want a child you protect yourself.

He speaks of Nicole's attitude yet the article does little to soften his attitude either. We will never know what was really said or promised between these two. I frankly think when all is said and done they are both at fault and being rich and a prince doesn't wash away his culpability anymore than hers.

Queenie said:
I found "the kid" remark rather teling-not my son, not Alexandre "the kid" and while I will give him he may not have meant it the way it came out I think the rest of his remarks lean on the other side that he knew what he was saying.
Case in point:

He said he was "set up"? Well this is the 21st century and condoms are very available and usable-even if she said she was using if you don't want a child you protect yourself.

He speaks of Nicole's attitude yet the article does little to soften his attitude either. We will never know what was really said or promised between these two. I frankly think when all is said and done they are both at fault and being rich and a prince doesn't wash away his culpability anymore than hers.
This is off topic but its never been said a condom wasn't in use it has been assumed since she said she forgot her pill they didn't use one. Ever wonder if she supplied one but there was a hole in it? Remember if you are on the pill as Tamara also said she was you forget one it causes your system to ovulate and you are told to use another form of birth control for 7 days. It would seem both woman forgot to continue to take the pills after the one missed along with the missed one. Most people have had sex education at some point in their life including biology that teaches us about how life is made in different forms. Many don't know sperm lives inside a woman up to 48 hours after the Bank deposit is made.

Taking everything Nicole said in her interviews and looking at the facts based on them I have to say Albert was in fact set up by Nicole in that she had all the signs of jealousy and possibly angry on her part to want to try and trap him to possibly marry her however I think it was far more then that.

If Gabriella gives us permission to also discuss the topic of Nicole and Alexandre in this thread to keep it with the article orginally posted I can try to point out what I am speaking of. As it stands we keep going off the orginal topic. My opinion is the heated arguing has past and all have learned to post nicley as if we are all sitting in a room together like a bunch of gossiping females free of spit balls asking and answering questions on the subject.

You're right, LadyM, things are SO much more pleasant lately. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how stressed the family gets during/after a death in the family. I'm sure Albert and the rest of his family are still trying to deal with the turmoil and adjustment. I know from past experience as well as just dealing with death this summer how stressed and freaked out I was. I'm sure all of that affects how Albert "comes across" in interviews. He is still in that emotional and trying aftermath besides taking over a job of obviously large proportions. Maybe some of us (meaning myself) judged him too harshly without considering exactly what he's been going through. As always, just my thoughts. :)

dreed777 said:
You're right, LadyM, things are SO much more pleasant lately. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how stressed the family gets during/after a death in the family. I'm sure Albert and the rest of his family are still trying to deal with the turmoil and adjustment. I know from past experience as well as just dealing with death this summer how stressed and freaked out I was. I'm sure all of that affects how Albert "comes across" in interviews. He is still in that emotional and trying aftermath besides taking over a job of obviously large proportions. Maybe some of us (meaning myself) judged him too harshly without considering exactly what he's been going through. As always, just my thoughts. :)
Excellent thoughts though you are beginning to observe the situation from a different perspective.

Queenie said:
Case in point:

That was very well said and mostly, in principle, I do agree with you. It's a 50,50 situation. It takes two to tango and if Albert is going to have sex with a thousand women, he has to accept that one out of ten, twenty, thirty, whatever might get pregnant. No bc is full proof anyway and it is not always just the woman's fault. Sometimes it is, sure, there are some sneaky women out there, but that's not the rule. If Nicole wanted to "trick" Albert, she could have gone about things very differently. I am surprised by Albert's bad attitude respecting the situation. It would seem that a man with his education and experience might have a more open mind.

:cool:

As per the request of one of our members, a new poll has been set up in this thread. Please vote and to keep things interesting, post why you voted which way you did.

Please remember to remain civil when posting. It's perfectly okay to disagree with the opinion of another, as long as it's done so respectfully. Remember that everyone else's opinion is just as valid as yours. Thanks and happy posting. :)

I voted undecided because that's exactly what I am now! (Which is a long way from when I was absolutely totally decided that he was the father). :)

LadyMacAlpine said:
Albert has no reason at all not to acknowledge Jazmin Grimaldi were she in fact his child. His reputation would improve with his honesty about the situation and explanation as to why he had not been able to acknowledge her while his father was alive. He stands to gain more creditably from acknowledgment then loosing as some have put it.

Refused to acknowledge his child for 13 years because his father was still aliave, and in a possition to remove him from succession? Royal or not, it's wrong. He cannot have moral exeption points for being Reiner's son. He has all kinds of reasons not to. It would make him look dishonest and it was that underlying accusation in the NC article that left him with no choice. If he came forward now, years after the fact, he would look very bad. IMO

I also think he was most definately set up by NC. Just based on the fact that she even admitted their relationship was on the way out when she popped up pregnant. He has probably been way kinder to her than I would have been. I would go out of my way to make her life uncomfortable if she had so publically embarrassed me.

Oh and about RB. Different strokes for different folks....everybody has the right to find a home page...

leahteresa said:
Refused to acknowledge his child for 13 years because his father was still aliave, and in a possition to remove him from succession? Royal or not, it's wrong. He cannot have moral exeption points for being Reiner's son. He has all kinds of reasons not to. It would make him look dishonest and it was that underlying accusation in the NC article that left him with no choice. If he came forward now, years after the fact, he would look very bad. IMO

I also think he was most definately set up by NC. Just based on the fact that she even admitted their relationship was on the way out when she popped up pregnant. He has probably been way kinder to her than I would have been. I would go out of my way to make her life uncomfortable if she had so publically embarrassed me.

Oh and about RB. Different strokes for different folks....everybody has the right to find a home page...

I tend to agree with you. *If* it does come out that Albert is the biological father of Jazmin (although I personally tend to believe that he isn't), I would most definitely find fault with the fact that he refused to acknowledge that she was his child. There is absolutely no excuse. I feel the same way about his admitting to being Alexandre's father. By no means do I think Nicole is a saint, and I really dislike the way she went about the whole thing, but I find it inexcusable that he did not own up to being the father of this child much sooner - like years ago. I was very disappointed in him after the whole issue.
undecided.gif

I take Gabriella's post as a go ahead to go off topic in regard to the original news article just keep it civil. I have no problem with people's opinions think we all agree life would be rather boring if we all thought alike and thought the same man was a hottie we would have a real problem. I would like each of you to take an objective look at Albert and I mean an honest objective view and I think I can help you do that. I have not mentioned this information until now for several reasons. I have no reason at all to be supporting a man that is seen by some as a deadbeat father considering everything my child and I have been through due to her legal father he isn't a Dad.

Albert is a private person who has never really spoken about his relationships in general. He has not been in a position to do many things others are to be open and honest about his life and women. Consider that for a few minutes has any interview ever before really mentioned him saying a woman's name he was dating? I don't mean where the press connected them because he was seen with them I mean Albert himself saying I am dating so in so. If you have please send me the link. Also if you have any tapes of Albert like Larry King Live or can view him on the links please do so. You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations.
He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

His feet fidget as he talks and his voice is surprisingly high, almost boyish as he speaks about the pressures of finding a princess who can stand up to his mother's legend.

I said this above "You should become aware he is uncomfortable being interviewed and speaking about personal situations." Fumbles and feet fidget are not uncommon to Albert in general yet people have capitalized on it in saying it supports his lying. Those are some of the things a good investigator looks for as signs of lying however he does make eye contact. A little secret a person unless they are compulsive liar won't look you directly in the eye if they are. And if you look close enough into their pupils they dilate if lying. Albert actually has several nervous habits. The Larry King Live interview is a good one to point out some facts on that nothing has ever been said about before. Albert seems to display the same symptoms my brother-in-law has. Below is my brother-in-laws condition. Again I have seen the symptoms I am not a Doctor however it would explain many things if in fact Albert does have it how he comes across in interviews.

Tourette syndrome, first described by Georges Gilles de la Tourette in 1885, is a complex condition that arises during childhood or adolescence. It is characterized by repeated and involuntary body movements (tics). A tic is a sudden, rapid, stereotyped motor movement or vocalization. Tics can include eye blinking, repeated throat clearing or sniffing, arm thrusting, kicking movements, shoulder shrugging or jumping.

Tourette Syndrome (TS), first described by Gilles de la Tourette, can be the most debilitating tic disorder, and is characterized by multiform, frequently changing motor and phonic tics. The prevailing diagnostic criteria include onset before the age of 21; recurrent, involuntary, rapid, purposeless motor movements affecting multiple muscle groups; one or more vocal tics; variations in the intensity of the symptoms over weeks to months (waxing and waning); and a duration of more than one year.

While the criteria appear basically valid, they are not absolute. First, there have been rare cases of TS which have emerged later than age 21. Second, the concept of "involuntary" may be hard to define operationally, since some patients experience their tics as having a volitional component - a capitulation to an internal urge for motor discharge accompanied by psychological tension and anxiety. Finally, the diagnostic criteria do not adequately portray the full range of behavioral difficulties that are commonly observed in TS patients, such as attentional problems, compulsions, and obsessions.

I first noticed it during the 1999 World Music Awards Show and went back and watched it several times. Its his left shoulder. He leans his head to the left, eye twitch and facial movements. I'm sorry during written interviews you aren't aware of those and perhaps the interviewer isn't familiar with these things. How can he be judged for something he is not physically able to control and no one has ever pointed out before? Albert speaks wonderful when he is reading a speech. Stammers otherwise as obvious during interviews.

I voted Jazmin is not PA’s daughter. Why would he lie? What does PA have to gain by lying? Why it is so difficult for people to believe this is not his child. He stated in a personal interview he is not the father?

The article was displayed on the internet and now in hard print. It is public information and everybody knows Jazmin Grimaldi, per PA, is not his daughter. He came forth to set the record straight.

Has it ever occurred to anybody PA could easily support Jazmin if she was his daughter like he is providing for his son? The man is a ruler of a small country and high caliber not the boy next door. Why would he deny something as precious as a child? PA is not a ruthless and heartless man. He is a generous and kind man. He is a billionaire and money is no object to him. So why would he risk putting his integrity on the line by saying Jazmin is not his daughter? He has no reason to lie about this matter.

This does not make any sense and I think people are reading more into this situation than it is necessary. We will never be privy to what really happened between these two people. Obviously something made PA come forth and denied being Jazmin’s father.

So I voted no.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote goes for undecided. With Albert and his track record with women, one just doesn't know. He should go take the DNA test if he is so sure he is not the father and clear his name! That would nip it in the bud!!

Very intuitive & insightful post LadyMacAlpine. :)

Leahteresa, I didn't mean to bash RB, I actually have enjoyed it very much, and for the vast majority of the time have found everyone to be polite and pleasant. I just meant that a FEW times things got kinda nasty - well, definitely worse than they would be allowed to get on this forum for example. Just wanted to clear that up! :)

Let's please keep discussions that happened on different message boards out of the conversations here. If you would like to discuss something about them, then please do so by private message or email.

leahteresa said:

I agree with this completely -- even though he walked right into it, I think NC had a clear intention to get pregnant in an attempt to hold on to him, even while she probably did not plot out every single move, she plainly admits that she kept pursuing him and offering herself to him... :D :p

Somebody like Albert would probably have a very strong sense of obligation (even if he has been irresponsible) -- in my own opinion, NC probably was thinking that if she just hung in, his sense of obligation would kick in and he'd just set up a nice little 'family' type arrangement with her -- even if it was a loose one -- and eventually give her one of those coveted super-special places in his life (a Charles/Camilla thing).

All she got for her energies was a baby, a boatload of cash, a 4-floor house where she'll never have to work again, a ton of grief from lawyers at every turn -- probably more headache than she would have ever thought. So then she runs to the press -- not to say Albert is blameless -- and gives him a 'black-eye'.

Now he say's she set him up and now carries a bad attitude for him.

If I was her, I'd be mad too and kicking myself all the way to the bank. I guess it's not so easy to 'catch a Prince' after all -- especially if he clearly doesn't want to go along with it, and I knew it...:D :p

That's just my opinion, based on everything she said in her interview -- not trying to start anything...:rolleyes::) :D

I don't know if I think he's Jasime's father or not -- he has no reason to lie about it.

I feel bad that the girl has been left with this hanging over her for so long. And the fact that her mother 'tagged' her with that Grimaldi name certainly has not helped the child move on from her mother's chance meeting with Albert so long ago. It's in her face all the time. :p

What a BURDEN for her to have to carry her mother's actions, poor girl:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom