The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Courtier

I don't think they are dual.
Lady MacAlpine posted the exact law in another thread but US doesn't allow citizens to hold titles. It could be different for the Grimaldi sibs as they are Monaquese first and American second and Grace was the other way around but its probably not possible.

Ann

Old 04-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Commoner

Yes, I think that could well be the case - I hope so as it would be nice for this young girl to finally know for certain who she is (and that she is wanted). I don't know about him bringing her out now though, I think PA tries to keep everything in his personal life private. Also, he doesn't look too happy to see the photographer in that pic! :p

Old 04-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Courtier

Burberry...
From what I can tell from what was posted in the Italian article, is that they are reporting that Thierry LaCoste has been trying to settle Albert's past before Albert announces his engagement to CW. The meetings with TR & JG apparently are unfounded (you can't really see any connection in any of the photos although Albert's scowl in one of them is priceless). I don't think there is anything to any of the stories that circulated about what Albert was doing prior and immediately after the Rose Ball with the exception of the surgery. The article was incomplete, so I don't know what it went on to show or say. Sorry.

On that note, I have a few thoughts on my own. (I'll repost this part in the CW thread too.) I think a lot of the gossip magazines are manufacturing these stories or grabbing on to rumor or innuendo just to sell issues. They risk being sued, but so far, the only target for PA's ire apparently is PM.

I have a theory of what is going on anyway. I am reading a bio of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and in the years prior to her marriage to Onassis, she was frequently rumored to be on the verge of marrying several men. However the pattern was once the relationship became public, it meant it was at the end. That's how I'm feeling about the CW thing: they're suing b/c it's pretty much over. (Jackie had taken very high profile, long-term trips with them as well at the end.)

I don't think CW was in Paris before or after the Ball. The photos tamarindi posted were dated March 24th; the ball was the 25th. The timeline is weird, frantic, and leaving themselves exposed to the paparazzi. On the 24th, he is seen entering a nightclub with a blonde, bundled up, several paces behind. On the 25th, he is back in Monaco for the Rose Ball. On the 26th, he's back in Paris for the film festival and no sign of any blonde. On the 27th, the photos with the statuary were taken. On the 28th, he had surgery. Some photographer would have noticed if CW was coming/going from his apt. in Paris. I think the blonde in the nightclub photo is the same one from the yacht taken last summer and that she lives in Paris. I don't think PA is being exclusive to anyone at this time and right now his focus is on getting a new soccer coach for his team (read an article online the other day -- the interview is Monday) and then getting ready to leave for the Arctic. I could be wrong...but it's just a theory. I don't know what to think about the safari in SA...we just have to wait and see for that.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Aren't they entitled to have a diplomatic passport?
Old 04-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Thanks for that Sunoymona. So Grace couldn't be both a U.S citizen and European,her children are both aren't they?
Soon after Caroline's birth a journalist asked PR if he would have made a request for dual citizenship for his newborn daughter. PR's answer was: " My daughter is Monegasque, and that's that!"
Old 04-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Then Rainier most definitely would not have let his son or his darling baby daughter have dual citizenship.

Albert would have diplomatic passport but I'm not sure about his sisters. I don't think a title automatically entitles one to get such. Albert was an ambassador and now reigning monarch, but his sisters have never been in such a position-even with Caroline's dual titles.

Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Burberry...
From what I can tell from what was posted in the Italian article
Thanks for the translation :)

I no longer have any theories or speculation for what is going on. On one hand I agree that the thing with CW can't be serious. On the other hand, these magazines are risking a heck of a lot if they are posting lies about the impending engagement. I would think that some pics of CW in more definitive situations, like you said (her coming and going, her with the in-laws to be, etc) would be out there. And would a soon to be engaged man be going to the nudie club? :p
Old 04-03-2006, 05:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I wasn't arguing whether or not he fathered her. My point was, if HE says he didn't father her, why would he be seen with her. That's what I meant.
Albert has never denied fathering JGG. His has said something about how it appears impossible and his lawyer has made other comments that mount to nothing more than legal ease but if you read the article this thread was based on, you will not find a denial anywhere. The title of this thread is misleading and draws a conclusion where there is no fact. He has never out and out denied her.

I really did not get, now that I think about it, that they were having a meeting. I mean, why would they do it so publically and there are no pics of any of them together so I do get your point. The pictures are misleading and vague. I did not read the article.

I do not think Albert is going to marry anyone. If he decides to marry CW we're going to have to take up a RF collection and send her some hair brushes. That whole, fresh out of the pool hairdo has got to go. Drives me batty that anyone would go in public and let thier picture be taken standing next to someone who you know is going to be photographed, looking like you just rolled out of bed or possibly, she thinks she so beautiful she doesn't have to take care with her appearance. In any case, just a pet pieve....

Oh, and I do not think Albert has been in California since the TR thing broke but I do not think American courts can compel DNA from any other head of state. Diplomatic Immunity. We sure couldn't get a DNA swab from Vladimir Putin or any other head of state. Our courts just do not have that kind of power to the best of my knowledge.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
I admit that I believe JGG is PA's daughter. She is a cute girl and I am glad that he is getting to know her. It was due to Prince Rainier that they didn't get to know each other until now. I don't think PA should be embarassed or ashamed to admit that she is his daughter--they just need to move forward. If he doesnt publicly admit it and has reached an agreement with the mother --that's OK--he just wants her to have privacy--American "quasi -princesses" get lots of media attention...
They can start fresh and enjoy a great relationship from now on.
He could say, "upon further investigation, I am overjoyed to know that I have a daughter to love for the rest of my life"...
But after the Nicole debacle..perhaps he is very hesitant.......
I looked at the Crazy Horse website--Wow--Most women wouldn't go there with a BF. And if a boyfriend went there, I would think he was on the look for someone new...
Well, I do not want to be seen as a Crazy Horse defender but, having admitted to have gone there while in paris, I can say from experience that it is not like a strip club. You will not even get to talk to the performers much less tip them. It was only topless when I was there, any hint of anything more was really just suggestive. But no, it's not for everyone. I went there with my husband because we were in Paris on our honeymoon and we wanted to go to nude show, something Paris is known for. We also went on the boat cruiz out to Versailles, you know... Very likely, I would not have gone there on a date when I was single. Just would have given the wrong impression.

I have never been given any good reason to believe JGG is not his child, his unwillingness to take a DNA test and make the results public is almost proof enough that he is. I wish he could say something like Upon further investigation but he probaby doesn't have writers like you working for him. But I do think single motherhood is a hard card and he owes TR something. Maybe not in public, but if he left her out to dry fourteen years ago with tiny helpless little baby then he has got some making up to do. Now, I do not think he deserves lashes, but he should certianly make some financial compensation, maybe at least pay for her college education.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Courtier

He could only come forward with full paternity now by saying Rainier was afraid for him to take a test. But now with succession secured and himself (Albert) in charge, he wants to make a clean breast of everything. That the results are DNA 20 point conclusive and he is ready to take responsibility.

Something like that would either make people like his candor and tork (anger) them off for his blaming Rainier--though I suspect the truth isn't far from that.

Ann
Old 04-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Courtier

I think a mod should change the title of this thread. While the poll is closed, Albert has never denied (nor confirmed but thats not the point) fathering Jazmin so I agree the thread is misleading in that way.

Ann
Old 04-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I think a mod should change the title of this thread. While the poll is closed, Albert has never denied (nor confirmed but thats not the point) fathering Jazmin so I agree the thread is misleading in that way.

Ann
I also agree it should be revised.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
He could only come forward with full paternity now by saying Rainier was afraid for him to take a test. But now with succession secured and himself (Albert) in charge, he wants to make a clean breast of everything. That the results are DNA 20 point conclusive and he is ready to take responsibility.

Something like that would either make people like his candor and tork (anger) them off for his blaming Rainier--though I suspect the truth isn't far from that.

Ann
Before the changes the succession still remained with only a legitimate heir could take the Throne which would have left out Jazmin even if she was his daughter which he has said is impossible for her to be. This blows the theory Tamara had he was scared to acknowledge Jazmin as his. How scared the family were of the baby etc. Thats a bunch of bull in her own head.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Albert has never denied fathering JGG. His has said something about how it appears impossible and his lawyer has made other comments that mount to nothing more than legal ease but if you read the article this thread was based on, you will not find a denial anywhere. The title of this thread is misleading and draws a conclusion where there is no fact. He has never out and out denied her.

I really did not get, now that I think about it, that they were having a meeting. I mean, why would they do it so publically and there are no pics of any of them together so I do get your point. The pictures are misleading and vague. I did not read the article.

I do not think Albert is going to marry anyone. If he decides to marry CW we're going to have to take up a RF collection and send her some hair brushes. That whole, fresh out of the pool hairdo has got to go. Drives me batty that anyone would go in public and let thier picture be taken standing next to someone who you know is going to be photographed, looking like you just rolled out of bed or possibly, she thinks she so beautiful she doesn't have to take care with her appearance. In any case, just a pet pieve....

Oh, and I do not think Albert has been in California since the TR thing broke but I do not think American courts can compel DNA from any other head of state. Diplomatic Immunity. We sure couldn't get a DNA swab from Vladimir Putin or any other head of state. Our courts just do not have that kind of power to the best of my knowledge.
I am and will always disagree with you. I no longer see any reason I don't state what I feel and my opinion of what I have read just as you feel she is based on nothing.

This thread was my opinion from comments Albert has made and other things. It's my opinion Jazim shouldn't have another thread based on a rumor and claim of a woman who had a man tested that was found not to be the childs father according to them no proof has been given of said DNA testing. No proof has ever been given of the child being born premature. All is Tamara's word. She gave Jazmin the name of Grimaldi before the DNA tests could have come back on her ex-husband. Her ex-husband must have thought the child was his or wouldn't have been tested. The press only wants to sell papers they don't care if the facts are real or not or who they hurt. Bea got her fame in the press and on all biographys about Albert even though the claim was false.

My last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others. That the poll I requested has shown public opinion Tamara was doing more damage to Albert's reputation with the aide of Bruce McCormick. So yes I know they know of this site. I told a moderator who was in this thread within minutes of my posting it I wouldn't breach confidentially nor would I expect them to. If the moderators of administators had a problem with what I called the thread it would have been changed long ago. Public opinion changes things like what I will attempt to have changed. I also don''t care at this point one way or the other.

Leahteresa you want Jazmin to be Albert's daughter so bad you can taste it as they say. We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't see anything wrong with Charlene either. I'm one of the lucky ones long thick hair just past my waist and if I have split ends I haven't seen any. I also look 10 years younger then I am. Sun, swimming, hair dryers and hot rollers damage your hair which can happen even if short. Ever consider that?
Old 04-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ladies....why don't you just agree on the fact that you're talking your heads off about something you all have no real insight in ....???
Old 04-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
My last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others. ?
Are you serious? You actually called the palace about postings on this message boards? I'm curious, what did you expect them do do? Is there some kind of clearance posters must go through to get their opinions approve? I'm new to forums in general. I really do not understand some of the intense emotions that people have when posters say something negative about their favorite royals. The Monaco forum is rather civil, but some others are so crazy that it is scary. I would hate for this forum to turn into one of the crazy ones.

I do not think that this girl is Albert's, but again that's only my opinion. I understand that others can look at the same "evidence" and draw a different conculsion. None of us in this forum actually know the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't see anything wrong with Charlene either. I'm one of the lucky ones long thick hair just past my waist and if I have split ends I haven't seen any. I also look 10 years younger then I am. Sun, swimming, hair dryers and hot rollers damage your hair which can happen even if short. Ever consider that?
Great, you do not see anything wrong with Charlene, but I and others do. Again, that's fine. However, my fault with her is way beyond the hair. Trust me, with Albert's money, her hair could/will look fabulous. My misgivings about her is not based on hair, skin, or teeth.

Please, LadyMac, lighten up.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Courtier

Rather than personally insulting each other, lets try and agree to disagree. We all have opinions and none of us are the persons involved to have hard facts.

Lady M, I'm curious, where did Albert deny fathering Jazmin? The only things (here in USA and abroad) I've seen is that Albert has refused to take a test or discuss the question directly.

Ann
Old 04-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Courtier

I don't think Tamara was ever scared to acknowledge Jazmin as Albert's, given her adding the Grimaldi name to the birth certificate. However, Albert may have been afraid of Rainier's reaction should he have gone public with a confirmation.
Has he gone public with a denial or just "they are others with the same claim" (from the French tv interview after Nicole came forward) and the legal argument to have the case in California dismissed?

Ann
Old 04-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Are you serious? You actually called the palace about postings on this message boards? I'm curious, what did you expect them do do? Is there some kind of clearance posters must go through to get their opinions approve? I'm new to forums in general. I really do not understand some of the intense emotions that people have when posters say something negative about their favorite royals. The Monaco forum is rather civil, but some others are so crazy that it is scary. I would hate for this forum to turn into one of the crazy ones.

I do not think that this girl is Albert's, but again that's only my opinion. I understand that others can look at the same "evidence" and draw a different conculsion. None of us in this forum actually know the truth.

Great, you do not see anything wrong with Charlene, but I and others do. Again, that's fine. However, my fault with her is way beyond the hair. Trust me, with Albert's money, her hair could/will look fabulous. My misgivings about her is not based on hair, skin, or teeth.

Please, LadyMac, lighten up.
First, I agree that I wouldn't like the forum to turn into such a scary one , too ... I would hate it , frankly !

Second, I don't think anyone in the Palace cares a lot about what some people out there hack into their keys ...!

Third, could it be possible that some of you girls are only upset because Abert has a private life and he just doesn't want to let you know about it ?
Old 04-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Majesty

Oh michelle I really agree with you...

I really don't understand why we have two threads about that.... To me this is all just speculation and why can't we just wait untill the palace or anyone else is saying something about it....

Closed Thread