The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Aristocracy

I admit that I believe JGG is PA's daughter. She is a cute girl and I am glad that he is getting to know her. It was due to Prince Rainier that they didn't get to know each other until now. I don't think PA should be embarassed or ashamed to admit that she is his daughter--they just need to move forward. If he doesnt publicly admit it and has reached an agreement with the mother --that's OK--he just wants her to have privacy--American "quasi -princesses" get lots of media attention...
They can start fresh and enjoy a great relationship from now on.
He could say, "upon further investigation, I am overjoyed to know that I have a daughter to love for the rest of my life"...
But after the Nicole debacle..perhaps he is very hesitant.......
I looked at the Crazy Horse website--Wow--Most women wouldn't go there with a BF. And if a boyfriend went there, I would think he was on the look for someone new...

Old 03-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Gentry

These pictures were taken last week? Why wasn't the child in school? And why do two men have their faces blurred? I can't read the text to see if there's an explanation for that one.

Old 03-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
You do not know he didn't father her because he has not submitted to a DNA test, publically anyway. No other proff is unequivical. But if he does turn up in a picture with her you can pretty much bet he knows he is. Not submitting to a DNA test that could clear up the whole matter pretty much says it all.

Yes, a court can order anyone to give up their DNA with proof. You cannot just ask and recieve, you have to make a case. PA argued that he was out of the juristiction of the California courts and he won. He could not make a case that he was not her father.
I wasn't arguing whether or not he fathered her. My point was, if HE says he didn't father her, why would he be seen with her. That's what I meant.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

I'm sorry Trustworthy, but what are those pictures showing? I dont read italian so maybe that would help clarify things. I dont see PA, JGG and TR in any pictures together as the magazine is implying they were. Are they supposed to be in the same building?
Old 03-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
I'm sorry Trustworthy, but what are those pictures showing? I dont read italian so maybe that would help clarify things. I dont see PA, JGG and TR in any pictures together as the magazine is implying they were.
I'm at work right now and can't focus on this...I can give a synopsis later tonight... Ciao...
Old 03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Serene Highness

Merci PL1991 :)
Old 03-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Merci PL1991 :)
De rien...je parle francais aussi...
Old 03-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Those pix look soo set up, soo not real. It doesn't show anything, TR and daughter in front of a door, then Al's lawyer in front of a door but, it's the same door?

And go to Paris to shop in Nordstrom?

It seems all set up to provoque this, a lot of rumours and discussion and a possibly lawsuit by PA (since lately he's so lawsuit happy). A lawsuit by PA will be their dream (TR's and daughter) since will put them in a cover somewhere.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
It doesn't show anything, TR and daughter in front of a door, then Al's lawyer in front of a door but, it's the same door?
That's what I was trying to ask/say. But I think you said it better than I did.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness

oh my...

Well, I have to say, I should not be surprised now if the girl is his daughter. If she were not, why would he or his lawyers grant them any kind of audience at all, especially since the mother has been making all the public fuss and the palace has denied everything for so many years?
Old 03-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Commoner

Hello everyone :)

I think it seems that PA is finally doing the right thing and meeting properly with TR and JGG (maybe he was unable to until recently). Who knows - maybe they are now trying to establish once and for all if he is her father or not? PA seems to me to be a genuine guy who is more than willing to face up to his responsibilities, as he did with Eric/Alexandre. Maybe he regrets not facing up to this earlier but then I think we all have regrets!

Just wanted to voice my opinion and say hi

Casey.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Serene Highness

Makes perfect sense to me, Casey.

Hi to you too
Old 03-31-2006, 07:51 PM
Gentry

Prince Albert and Jazmin Gracw

Quote:
If she were not, why would he or his lawyers grant them any kind of audience at all, especially since the mother has been making all the public fuss and the palace has denied everything for so many years?
Where does it say PA granted them an audience?
Old 03-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunagirl
Where does it say PA granted them an audience?
like he granted them a meeting with him.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
wait, im confused,can anyone translate a bit of what the artical says?

was PA in paris at the same time JGG was?
did they have a secret meeting?
The magazine article states that the day after the Rose Ball Albert and his lawyer Thierry Lacoste were seen ( and photographed) exiting the same hotel that Jazmin and her mother had stayed or were staying in, in Paris. The implication was that the various parties had a meeting. The pictures prove that Jazmin and her mother were in Paris, it doesn't actually state when. The rest of the article talks about the small operation Albert had on a cyst on his shoulder at the Princess Grace Hospital so he was soon back in Monaco.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Courtier

I think it very odd Albert has not officially denied Jazmin.

Perhaps he is her father and with the storm over succession, he was not able to acknowledge her because of Rainier. And now he is slowly bringing her out to gauge reaction.

Another option to this trip is Albert was never near enough to have a test done. He has not been to California since Tamara filed suit. Its my understanding had he stepped foot in the state, he could have been forced to submit to a court DNA test. Now he has brought them to a place he can have an official answer with minimal fuss. Aren't these the same people who handled the Eric testings?

Ann
Old 03-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Nobility

Is Jazmin Grace and her mother American or European and where do they live?
Old 03-31-2006, 10:36 PM
Nobility

Yeah she looks lke a sweet girl and she is quite pretty.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Is Jazmin Grace and her mother American or European and where do they live?
Tamara Rotolo is American. Jazmin was born in and has been raised in California. Which makes Jazmin a natural USA citizen though should she be proven Albert's daughter she could claim dual citizenship with Monaco as she would not be titled (which is why Grace had to give up her US citizenship).

Ann
Old 04-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Nobility

Thanks for that Sunoymona. So Grace couldn't be both a U.S citizen and European,her children are both aren't they?

Closed Thread