The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
Maybe the other women are happy with the financial arrangements with the prince like NC was for two years and don't care for the publicity. I am telling you, we will only know the number of illegitimates kids when PA dies and they all show up for the inheritance.
I agree, I think a number may come forward when he dies but likely many will just be looking for a moment of fame. It could be awhile before any of that is reveiled. The reason I feel strongly about the probability of JGG being his child is because he went to court to AVOID a DNA test. In other cases he took a test likely because he was sure he was not the father. Leads me to beleive he's not so sure about JGG. TR has never changed hers. Maybe some details but she has never let up on the claim that PA is her daughters father. He should have done it and paid her years ago. Single motherhood is a hard card.

Old 03-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
I agree, I think a number may come forward when he dies but likely many will just be looking for a moment of fame. It could be awhile before any of that is reveiled. The reason I feel strongly about the probability of JGG being his child is because he went to court to AVOID a DNA test. In other cases he took a test likely because he was sure he was not the father. Leads me to beleive he's not so sure about JGG. TR has never changed hers. Maybe some details but she has never let up on the claim that PA is her daughters father. He should have done it and paid her years ago. Single motherhood is a hard card.
Bravo! Bravo!

Old 03-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Courtier

I don't understand either why he won't just take a paternity test, and get it over with? That way, he could shut TR up for good if JG isn't his. I would feel sorry for the little girl though.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:45 AM
Courtier

Presuming Jazmin is PA's, how does this put in her in legal terms?

Is she ahead of Eric because she is older or behind because she is female?

Does the financial heriditary law that has been mentioned regarding Eric getting a certain percentage of PA's estate automatically because he is first-born still apply to Jazmin who is older (although born in the USA)-or not, because she is female and the rule applies to first sons?

Whether or not she is PA's, I'm still curious as to these questions, so thanks (ahead) for all the answers.

Ann
Old 03-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Courtier

The issue of being male or first born only applies (as far as I know) to succession rules, and so not to Alexandre or eventually Jazmin who are excluded from succession to the throne as they were born out of wedlock. For (financial) hereditary law on the contrary, all children are equal, and so the heritage would be divided among all kids, natural or legitimate. In Italy, and in France I think but I'm not sure, differently from the States, you can destine your money and properties to whomever you want by will, but a certain amount must go to your kids no matter what, you cannot cut them out completely off the heritage line, and this rule applies to all kids, so also to Alexandre and eventually Jazmin.

However, I don't know if in Monaco the Prince has the power to override this heritage rule, as I don't know if there are treaties and Convention in this regard between Monaco and France...Maybe someone from France or Monaco can help us on this point.

Kisses
Old 03-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
In Italy, and in France I think but I'm not sure, differently from the States, you can destine your money and properties to whomever you want by will, but a certain amount must go to your kids no matter what, you cannot cut them out completely off the heritage line, and this rule applies to all kids, so also to Alexandre and eventually Jazmin.

However, I don't know if in Monaco the Prince has the power to override this heritage rule, as I don't know if there are treaties and Convention in this regard between Monaco and France...Maybe someone from France or Monaco can help us on this point.

Kisses
The part I bold typed if you are speaking of it in the United States you are incorrect. In this country you don't have to leave anything to your children.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Nobility

does anyone know any facts about JGG ? like where she lives, her friends, her school. i don't mean to be a stalker but the casiraghi trio have so much info out about them as well as PAs son Alex, and there every move followed , i just thought it might be the same with her. i would like to know what she is like instead of just hearing the speculation and here say of her life....
Old 03-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
The part I bold typed if you are speaking of it in the United States you are incorrect. In this country you don't have to leave anything to your children.
I think she meant that in Italy you are obliged to leave at least one tenth of what you have to your children, but that she didn't know how things go there in the States.:)
Old 03-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
does anyone know any facts about JGG ? like where she lives, her friends, her school. i don't mean to be a stalker but the casiraghi trio have so much info out about them as well as PAs son Alex, and there every move followed , i just thought it might be the same with her. i would like to know what she is like instead of just hearing the speculation and here say of her life....
There is information on them because they are blood related to a Grimaldi Jazmin is said not to be Albert's daughter by his own attorney who confirmed Alexandre was.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I'm sorry if I was not clear, but it is difficult for me to explain this subject in English: in Italy (and France I think) you cannot chose whom to leave the whole of your properties and money; according to the law, a certain amount of your patrimony must necesserely go to your children no matter what, and you have no power to cut your children completely out of the hereditary line.
On the contrary, as far as I know, in the States there's no obligation towards children and you can freely decide to leave the whole of your patrimony to whomever you choose.

Again, I'm not sure how Monaco stands in all this (usually same legislation as in France), and particularly if the reigning family is bound by the same legislation as the normal citizens (I doubt it).

Hope it is clearer now,

Kisses
Old 03-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
I think it has something to do with distance and location. If JGG lived in Paris or anywhere in Europe, she would probably be followed a bit more. In the States, the press hasn't picked up on this story because PA doesn't live here. If PA was bigger (more newsworthy) in the US, JGG would be followed by the press here in the US.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I think she meant that in Italy you are obliged to leave at least one tenth of what you have to your children, but that she didn't know how things go there in the States.:)
She meant France/Monaco.
This is where this law applies.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Aristocracy

"In Paris with the secret daughter!"

• ALBERTO DI MONACO
A Parigi con la figlia segreta
Old 03-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

"In Paris with the secret daughter!"

• ALBERTO DI MONACO
A Parigi con la figlia segreta
Old 03-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I don't understand either why he won't just take a paternity test, and get it over with? That way, he could shut TR up for good if JG isn't his. I would feel sorry for the little girl though.
He won't because he knows he's her father. Why else? Well, I think that whole thing with claiming Alexandre did nothing good for his image. Can you imagine how bad it would look for him to claim JGG 14 years after the fact? Not such good PR....call me crazy.....
Old 03-30-2006, 01:15 AM
Serene Highness

Is one of those pics supposed to be Albert with Jazmin? I can't tell since the image is so small, but I dont see anyone resembling him on the cover. . .Perhaps there are more pics of this alleged meeting?
Old 03-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Is one of those pics supposed to be Albert with Jazmin? I can't tell since the image is so small, but I dont see anyone resembling him on the cover. . .Perhaps there are more pics of this alleged meeting?
No, the cover is portraying a guy who won sort of a reality show, then a well know Italian couple: Yaki Elkann and his wife Lavinia, and two actors.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Commoner

I feel sorry for Jazmin, she's the real victim in all of this.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
She has her mother and Bruce McCormick to thank for it.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AplePie
Yes, I have to agree -- they both look like victims in their recent trip to Paris published tonight.

Closed Thread