Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a mod should change the title of this thread. While the poll is closed, Albert has never denied (nor confirmed but thats not the point) fathering Jazmin so I agree the thread is misleading in that way.

Ann

Suonymona said:
I think a mod should change the title of this thread. While the poll is closed, Albert has never denied (nor confirmed but thats not the point) fathering Jazmin so I agree the thread is misleading in that way.

Ann

I also agree it should be revised.

Suonymona said:
He could only come forward with full paternity now by saying Rainier was afraid for him to take a test. But now with succession secured and himself (Albert) in charge, he wants to make a clean breast of everything. That the results are DNA 20 point conclusive and he is ready to take responsibility.

Something like that would either make people like his candor and tork (anger) them off for his blaming Rainier--though I suspect the truth isn't far from that.

Ann
Before the changes the succession still remained with only a legitimate heir could take the Throne which would have left out Jazmin even if she was his daughter which he has said is impossible for her to be. This blows the theory Tamara had he was scared to acknowledge Jazmin as his. How scared the family were of the baby etc. Thats a bunch of bull in her own head.

leahteresa said:
Albert has never denied fathering JGG. His has said something about how it appears impossible and his lawyer has made other comments that mount to nothing more than legal ease but if you read the article this thread was based on, you will not find a denial anywhere. The title of this thread is misleading and draws a conclusion where there is no fact. He has never out and out denied her.

I really did not get, now that I think about it, that they were having a meeting. I mean, why would they do it so publically and there are no pics of any of them together so I do get your point. The pictures are misleading and vague. I did not read the article.

I do not think Albert is going to marry anyone. If he decides to marry CW we're going to have to take up a RF collection and send her some hair brushes. That whole, fresh out of the pool hairdo has got to go. Drives me batty that anyone would go in public and let thier picture be taken standing next to someone who you know is going to be photographed, looking like you just rolled out of bed or possibly, she thinks she so beautiful she doesn't have to take care with her appearance. In any case, just a pet pieve....

Oh, and I do not think Albert has been in California since the TR thing broke but I do not think American courts can compel DNA from any other head of state. Diplomatic Immunity. We sure couldn't get a DNA swab from Vladimir Putin or any other head of state. Our courts just do not have that kind of power to the best of my knowledge.
I am and will always disagree with you. I no longer see any reason I don't state what I feel and my opinion of what I have read just as you feel she is based on nothing.

This thread was my opinion from comments Albert has made and other things. It's my opinion Jazim shouldn't have another thread based on a rumor and claim of a woman who had a man tested that was found not to be the childs father according to them no proof has been given of said DNA testing. No proof has ever been given of the child being born premature. All is Tamara's word. She gave Jazmin the name of Grimaldi before the DNA tests could have come back on her ex-husband. Her ex-husband must have thought the child was his or wouldn't have been tested. The press only wants to sell papers they don't care if the facts are real or not or who they hurt. Bea got her fame in the press and on all biographys about Albert even though the claim was false.

My last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others. That the poll I requested has shown public opinion Tamara was doing more damage to Albert's reputation with the aide of Bruce McCormick. So yes I know they know of this site. I told a moderator who was in this thread within minutes of my posting it I wouldn't breach confidentially nor would I expect them to. If the moderators of administators had a problem with what I called the thread it would have been changed long ago. Public opinion changes things like what I will attempt to have changed. I also don''t care at this point one way or the other.

Leahteresa you want Jazmin to be Albert's daughter so bad you can taste it as they say. We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't see anything wrong with Charlene either. I'm one of the lucky ones long thick hair just past my waist and if I have split ends I haven't seen any. I also look 10 years younger then I am. Sun, swimming, hair dryers and hot rollers damage your hair which can happen even if short. Ever consider that?

Ladies....why don't you just agree on the fact that you're talking your heads off about something you all have no real insight in ....???

LadyMacAlpine said:
My last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others. ?

Are you serious? You actually called the palace about postings on this message boards? I'm curious, what did you expect them do do? Is there some kind of clearance posters must go through to get their opinions approve? I'm new to forums in general. I really do not understand some of the intense emotions that people have when posters say something negative about their favorite royals. The Monaco forum is rather civil, but some others are so crazy that it is scary. I would hate for this forum to turn into one of the crazy ones.

I do not think that this girl is Albert's, but again that's only my opinion. I understand that others can look at the same "evidence" and draw a different conculsion. None of us in this forum actually know the truth.

LadyMacAlpine said:
We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't see anything wrong with Charlene either. I'm one of the lucky ones long thick hair just past my waist and if I have split ends I haven't seen any. I also look 10 years younger then I am. Sun, swimming, hair dryers and hot rollers damage your hair which can happen even if short. Ever consider that?

Great, you do not see anything wrong with Charlene, but I and others do. Again, that's fine. However, my fault with her is way beyond the hair. Trust me, with Albert's money, her hair could/will look fabulous. My misgivings about her is not based on hair, skin, or teeth.

Please, LadyMac, lighten up.

Rather than personally insulting each other, lets try and agree to disagree. We all have opinions and none of us are the persons involved to have hard facts.

Lady M, I'm curious, where did Albert deny fathering Jazmin? The only things (here in USA and abroad) I've seen is that Albert has refused to take a test or discuss the question directly.

Ann

I don't think Tamara was ever scared to acknowledge Jazmin as Albert's, given her adding the Grimaldi name to the birth certificate. However, Albert may have been afraid of Rainier's reaction should he have gone public with a confirmation.
Has he gone public with a denial or just "they are others with the same claim" (from the French tv interview after Nicole came forward) and the legal argument to have the case in California dismissed?

Ann

MyAdia said:
Are you serious? You actually called the palace about postings on this message boards? I'm curious, what did you expect them do do? Is there some kind of clearance posters must go through to get their opinions approve? I'm new to forums in general. I really do not understand some of the intense emotions that people have when posters say something negative about their favorite royals. The Monaco forum is rather civil, but some others are so crazy that it is scary. I would hate for this forum to turn into one of the crazy ones.

I do not think that this girl is Albert's, but again that's only my opinion. I understand that others can look at the same "evidence" and draw a different conculsion. None of us in this forum actually know the truth.

Great, you do not see anything wrong with Charlene, but I and others do. Again, that's fine. However, my fault with her is way beyond the hair. Trust me, with Albert's money, her hair could/will look fabulous. My misgivings about her is not based on hair, skin, or teeth.

Please, LadyMac, lighten up.
First, I agree that I wouldn't like the forum to turn into such a scary one , too ... I would hate it , frankly !

Second, I don't think anyone in the Palace cares a lot about what some people out there hack into their keys ...!

Third, could it be possible that some of you girls are only upset because Abert has a private life and he just doesn't want to let you know about it ?

Last edited:
Oh michelle I really agree with you...

I really don't understand why we have two threads about that.... To me this is all just speculation and why can't we just wait untill the palace or anyone else is saying something about it....

Suonymona said:

Ann

This is the closest Ithink that Albert got to a denial. Here's an excerpt from the New York Times interview. I definitely do not think he has been having a secret affair with Tamara.

The New York Times

September 10, 2005 Saturday
by: Craig Smith

…….
He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. ''I don't know of any others that could be true,'' he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

Ms. Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after the child was born, he said, but after an American court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away. Since the story of young Alexandre hit the press, though, he said she had contacted his lawyer again.

''Other people will jump on the bandwagon,'' he said, chalking it up to the large number of women he has known over the years and of being in the public eye.
…….

I've merged the two Jazmin Grimaldi threads since they were turning into parallel discussions of the same topic. I've changed the title to be as general as possible so that all the conversations about Jazmin can be carried out in this one thread.

Since the thread has exceeded 20 pages after the merge and since the poll is closed, I'm closing the thread and starting part II. I hope the new thread will be conducted in a somewhat more friendly manner than has been going on of late in this thread.

Part II is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/jazmin-grimaldi-part-ii-9333.html

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom