The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

http://www.genetree.com/about/conception-calculator.asp

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.

Yes, my book says the same thing, it also says that babies are born around forty weeks with the majority comming in between 37 and 42. That's a pretty big hole. If Albert was so sure JGG wasn't his, he would have taken or will take a DNA test to put an end to it. But he can't and he went to court to dodge the bullet because it's not impossible and he is not 100 percent sure.

TR may be an aweful person, she may be a complete wack job who knows, but here she is 14 years later and her story really hasn't changed, some of the lines might have, but essentually she is saying, Albert is the father of my child.

Oh, and I agree with Lady M, the posted birth certificates are questionable and none of the pictures really confirms that TR and JGG were in Monoco.
All the evidence points to the fact that TR conceived probably around June 12th, which is a month before she met Albert. As far as the DNA test, him not subjecting himself to one shows he is 100 percent sure he did not father Jazmin. It amazes me that TR would name her own child "Grimaldi." What was wrong with Rotolo?

Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Since he hasn't submitted to a DNA test, it means he's pretty sure that TR's daughter is not his. I agree that he doesn't owe anyone a DNA test. We've seen public people like Wesley Snipes and Bill Cosby be subjected to extortion through accusations of paternity and I just wonder, can you invade anyone's privacy and demand their DNA here in the States?

TR was pregnant, imo, one month to six or seven weeks when she hopped into the sack with PA. I think this was a set up and PA's side has stated very clearly that it is impossible for him to be this girl's father. Why are so many people willing to play around with the due dates when it comes to Jazmin or Jasmin, however you spell her name? And being allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name is just appalling on the part of TR and the jurisdiction in California that allowed it. Nine months is nine months. Period. Why make excuses and create "exceptions" in her case? July to April is nine months people. Not July to March.
Actually yes you can by filing a paternity suit and a court ordering it. I spoke to someone today in Child Services. Mental child abuse is a felony.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Serene Highness

What's sad is that Jazmin is being raised believing that she is a princess by birthright, named after her "grandmother" Grace, has this rich family history. . .and NONE of it may be true!

If and when the truth ever does come out, I can only imagine how this will destroy her if it turns out to not be true.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
What's sad is that Jazmin is being raised believing that she is a princess by birthright, named after her "grandmother" Grace, has this rich family history. . .and NONE of it may be true!
Children born out of wedlock are not princes and princesses. Not in Monaco or any other royal family in Europe and elsewhere. They've never had any rights to inherit any throne (Princess Charlotte of MC had to be adopted). King Albert II of Belgium and Prince Bernhard (late father of Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands) each have two illegitimate daughters. They are not princesses, have no rights to the throne and are not in the line succession.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I want you all to recall the story on this. Tamara was always saying he wouldn't acknowledge her daughter and was pushing to get it. Why once Alexandre was known about would he lie if in fact he had signed? If he has refused DNA testing as the above caption says and he said there was no possibility of paternity in this case as of the first of March 2006 then we have a forgery.
LadyM...I couldn't read the "father's" signature...it doesn't look like PA's from what I have seen on this thread. Granted, my signature has evolved over the years but it just seems strange. Oy vey...this is all very depressing.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Children born out of wedlock are not princes and princesses. Not in Monaco or any other royal family in Europe and elsewhere. They've never had any rights to inherit any throne (Princess Charlotte of MC had to be adopted). King Albert II of Belgium and Prince Bernhard (late father of Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands) each have two illegitimate daughters. They are not princesses, have no rights to the throne and are not in the line succession.
I am aware of that. I was simply stating some of the things her mother might be telling her.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
I agree. These are children for heavens sake! They are the most wonderful and precious thing we have on earth. They have a right to grow up in peace without haveing to read all kinds of stuff about themselves. It's one thing if there mother/s chose to put them into the spotlight - but they never asked for anything of this!
Bravo! Bravo!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Since some have mentioned the the lost month between conception and delivery, has TR ever said that JG was born premature? If not, maybe she thought the dates were "close enough" to fake it. Or maybe she genuinely wants to believe Albert is Jazmin's father. I wonder what JAZMIN thinks!
None of the stories I've read ever mention that Jazmin was premature. The only media who even bring up this story is the tabloid press and they don't care that a birth date of March 4, '92 doesn't jibe with possible conception dates of July 8 through July 29, '91. They print accusations without proof all of the time.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
LadyM...I couldn't read the "father's" signature...it doesn't look like PA's from what I have seen on this thread. Granted, my signature has evolved over the years but it just seems strange. Oy vey...this is all very depressing.
I was able to read it. W.R. Schmitt M.D. signed it. She looks like her mother as I said from the start and has her hair.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
None of the stories I've read ever mention that Jazmin was premature. The only media who even bring up this story is the tabloid press and they don't care that a birth date of March 4, '92 doesn't jibe with possible conception dates of July 8 through July 29, '91. They print accusations without proof all of the time.
It appears in the book by John Glatt page 233 it says she was born 6 weeks premature but don't recall reading it any where else.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
It appears in the book by John Glatt page 233 it says she was born 6 weeks premature but don't recall reading it any where else.
Was Jazmin hospitalized, is there proof or just the word of TR?
Old 03-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Aristocracy

Wow; I don't know whether Jasmin Grace is Albert's daughter or not but at this rate Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte are gonna have to be careful who they hook up with just in case they are "illigitimate" children of their uncle
Old 03-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Gentry

well, its true, their faces are all grace kelly-like
Old 03-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Gentry

wtf. how can they smarty-beans...shes like 14.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafawnduh
wtf. how can they smarty-beans...shes like 14.
And how old is Pierre?...Exactly. That also includes future hookups too
What does wtf stand for?
Old 03-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil princess lost
Wow; I don't know whether Jasmin Grace is Albert's daughter or not but at this rate Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte are gonna have to be careful who they hook up with just in case they are "illigitimate" children of their uncle
The point is there has never been proof of a premature birth of Jazmin. John Glatt is the same sort of tabloid writer that Caroline Graham is who don't even bother to do research to know that any illegimate child was never a threat to the family, especially not a girl because of the male primogeniture system there. And so there is only one illegimate child of PA's and that's Alexandre. If there are anymore he hasn't told the world about, hopefully the neices and nephews know about them.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Serene Highness

If there were more women out there with PA's children, you can bet they would have come forward after Alex's identity was confirmed!

I guess that shows a little resposibility on his part. . .
Old 03-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Nobility

"All the evidence points to the fact that TR conceived probably around June 12th, which is a month before she met Albert. As far as the DNA test, him not subjecting himself to one shows he is 100 percent sure he did not father Jazmin. It amazes me that TR would name her own child "Grimaldi." What was wrong with Rotolo?"

What evidence? The date of birth? If a pregnancy due date chart was supposed to be read from right to left it might be evidence but, in most countries, we read from left to right. Specifically because a baby can be born anywhere from 36/37 weeks gestation to 42 weeks. (That's a 4 to 6 week window) This would not make her so amazing premature. Going to court to get out of taking a DNA test is sort of the equvalent to taking the fifth amendment. Your not saying your guilty but your avoiding self incrimination. Why do people take the fifth?

I am not saying Jazmin is or isn't his child, what I'm saying is that the ONLY conclusive way to know is DNA and his not taking a test makes him look guilty, not innocent. And the idea that "he would be taking DNA tests every week" just isn't true. He really has not been accused of fathering all that many children when one considers the amount of action that guy sees.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil princess lost
And how old is Pierre?...Exactly. That also includes future hookups too
What does wtf stand for?
It's okay. I meant that since she's only 14 there is still a big age difference between this pierre dude and his brother and sister.plus , isn't pierre attracted to older people?
just sayin.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Gentry

Quote:
If there were more women out there with PA's children, you can bet they would have come forward after Alex's identity was confirmed!

I guess that shows a little resposibility on his part. . .
Maybe the other women are happy with the financial arrangements with the prince like NC was for two years and don't care for the publicity. I am telling you, we will only know the number of illegitimates kids when PA dies and they all show up for the inheritance.

Closed Thread