The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Are you serious? Please tell me you're not serious.
Yes, I am pretty darn serious. If you talking about the public acknowledgement part. Maybe he had no choice because she really did push him in to a corner but, don't you think it'd be better for everyone if NC and PA could have come to an agreement though their attorney's that would have left the child acknowledged privately, but not thrust into public view? Now he has to have security and worry that photograpers and rumors will follow him his whole life. He could have all the financial help, go to really good schools and still keep his privacy. It also probably would have been better for the whole group of them in terms of trying to sustain some type of relationship. I did believe PA when he was on CNN saying he had been providing, she was living in his apartment, and she just wanted the attention. I believe that. If I remember correctly, she said in her interview, somewhere, that she was offered like two million or something. A good mother would have taken it.

So, as far as JGG goes, I think if he was lending financial support, she would vanish and who knows. Maybe he is and that's why they were in Monoco. One thing we do know is that there is no substaintial evidence that he is NOT her father. Only DNA could tell and he went to court to avoid taking a test so, one could conclude he is worried about it.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

If there was no public acknowledgement, people might have thought that he was hiding his half black son.

I don't think Nicole came out with the truth in the right way, but Alex is a Grimaldi and deserves his recognition as such.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Courtier

PA will never acknowledge Jazmin because she is not his. She would have had to be born 4-7 weeks premature for him to have fathered her according to the dates of July 8-29 TR claims they were together. Nine months from July 1991 is April 1992, no matter how one tries to get around it. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992. Also, putting the Grimaldi name on the birth certificate seems to have doomed any tolerance of Mrs. Rotolo by the family. They consider that name sacred - their ancient name for the legitimate heirs of Monaco.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
PA will never acknowledge Jazmin because she is not his. She would have had to be born 4-7 weeks premature for him to have fathered her according to the dates of July 8-29 TR claims they were together. Nine months from July 1991 is April 1992, no matter how one tries to get around it. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992. Also, putting the Grimaldi name on the birth certificate seems to have doomed any tolerance of Mrs. Rotolo by the family. They consider that name sacred - their ancient name for the legitimate heirs of Monaco.
HMM your post reminded me of something. Tamara gave the name Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. The dates on the birth certificate match the original and no fathers name was on it. If he had signed at birth it would have gone on the original copy and been public record which it wasn't. To make it legal a new one has to be issued and re-certified.

Tamara was fighting him in court the year after Jazmin was born to be recognized as his daughter. She was trying in 1998. She contacted Albert's attorney after Alexandre became public knowledge and Bruce McCormick once again gave an interview last year claiming on Tamara's behalf. Information was false because he was saying Albert was seeing his daughter and claimed it was why Tamara didn't want to speak to the press.

It works like this. When I went to do the papers before my daughter was born I asked about putting a fathers name on it. No, I wasn't able to without written consent by the father. I could however give the child any name I wanted including the childs father just not his on it. Albert broke off contact at some point and she and her side ONLY have said it was due to Rainier. Did the article mention Tamara filed a paternity claim against Albert while in Monaco? Did anyone actually have documented pass port proof they were there? I couldn't view the photo's.

My child has a legal name and an AKA for a last name and it was thought to be a legal change. All through Doctors offices school until I changed records I was getting called MRS. HMMM Mrs. Grimaldi I am calling in regard to your daughter Jazmin. Mrs. Grimaldi how is Jazmin feeling today? Hmm hmm hmm Interesting we couldn't get to be called H.S.H. Princess Tamara of Monaco so lets get the next best thing Mrs. Grimaldi. Very intersting thanks for reminding me Laviollette I can use it.

If Albert hasn't given his name of Grimaldi to his son that he does love folks its not likely he would approve of it to Jazmins last name if he acknowledged her as his daughter. Why has Tamara insisted on using the name of a man who doesn't acknowledge her daughter? Refer to the paragraph above. Jazmin and Albert are Tamara Rotolo's victims of exploiting a minor to extort money and fame. In doing so has placed her child and Albert in danger not to mention other children when she was committing the crime of stalking.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't understand why it is so easy in the States to put any name you like onto your childs birth certificat???!!! In most countries in Europe it is this way: You wanna have a name for your kid on the certificate? ! Well, you bring the father, he acknoleges and his name can be put there ( if you want) otherwise the kid has his /her mothers last name ... final point.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Nobility

Conception Calculator

In the United States, you cannot just put any father name on the birth certificate. I know many people have stated this in this forum, but it simply isn’t true. The procedure varies by jurisdiction (states and counties) and some instances time. But for the most part, if a woman is unmarried, a certified form declaring paternity signed by both the mother and father needs to be submitted before the father’s name can be added to the birth certificate. What you can do in many jurisdictions is give your child any surname. For instance, Tamara can issue a surname other than her own to her daughter (i.e. Grimaldi). Also in most states, the legal husband of a married woman is automatically listed as the father. If the husband is not the father, all three parties must complete the paternity certification process.

In California, if your child was born before December 31, 1996, you can add the biological father's name by completing an "Application to Amend a Birth Record - Acknowledgement of Paternity" form and forwarding the application to the State Office of Vital Records. If your child was born after December 31, 1996, a copy of your marriage certificate must accompany the Acknowledgement of Paternity application. If you are not legally married a Declaration of Paternity must be signed by both parents and witnessed before the father can be added to the birth certificate.

Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

http://www.genetree.com/about/conception-calculator.asp

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
In the United States, you cannot just put any father name on the birth certificate. I know many people have stated this in this forum, but it simply isn’t true. The procedure varies by jurisdiction (states and counties) and some instances time. But for the most part, if a woman is unmarried, a certified form declaring paternity signed by both the mother and father needs to be submitted before the father’s name can be added to the birth certificate. What you can do in many jurisdictions is give your child any surname. For instance, Tamara can issue a surname other than her own to her daughter (i.e. Grimaldi). Also in most states, the legal husband of a married woman is automatically listed as the father. If the husband is not the father, all three parties must complete the paternity certification process.

In California, if your child was born before December 31, 1996, you can add the biological father's name by completing an "Application to Amend a Birth Record - Acknowledgement of Paternity" form and forwarding the application to the State Office of Vital Records. If your child was born after December 31, 1996, a copy of your marriage certificate must accompany the Acknowledgement of Paternity application. If you are not legally married a Declaration of Paternity must be signed by both parents and witnessed before the father can be added to the birth certificate.

Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.
And one more person has posted the same things I have.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Aristocracy

from Zuma press:

Prince Albert Paternity Suit

Caption: Mar 07, 2006; Riverside, CA, USA; EXCLUSIVE! US Mags and TV CALL 1-310-629Š2825 for Price! The birth certificate of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that shows Prince Albert of Monaco as her father. Tamara Rotolo, a former California waitress, says Albert fathered her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. So far, the prince has refused to take a DNA test to disprove that claim. Mandatory Credit: Photo by 1180/Most Wanted/ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2006 by Most Wanted

Old 03-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Either it's a fake, manufactured by Tamara Rotolo, or yes you can put any man's name you wish to be the father of your child on a birth certificate without DNA results. I know that Europeans and others are confused about Americans being allowed to use any surname you want for your child, because using the man's surname implies he is the father whether his name is on the birth certificate or not. Many people outside the U.S. misinterpret this. But the U.S. does make a distinction, I thought, between using any surname and actually putting the man's name on the birth certificate without his signature. Also, even though birth records are public, there can only be one source directing these tabloids and websites to print and post this information. It sounds very desperate. This isn't going TR's way and with little Alexandre publicly recognized, her camp must be trying to use the same tactic NC used but PA seemed to suspect that Alex was his and doesn't believe that Jasmin is his.

I believe TR was one month pregnant by a man that was not her husband before she met and had sex with PA in '91. Maybe that's why she hopped into bed so quickly.

P.S. The date on the birth certificate posted on TRF is March 13, 1992. Again, it is fake or TR actually did put PA's name on it even though he and his lawyers have said he is not the father of this girl.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Serene Highness

Since some have mentioned the the lost month between conception and delivery, has TR ever said that JG was born premature? If not, maybe she thought the dates were "close enough" to fake it. Or maybe she genuinely wants to believe Albert is Jazmin's father. I wonder what JAZMIN thinks!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
from Zuma press:

Prince Albert Paternity Suit

Caption: Mar 07, 2006; Riverside, CA, USA; EXCLUSIVE! US Mags and TV CALL 1-310-629Š2825 for Price! The birth certificate of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that shows Prince Albert of Monaco as her father. Tamara Rotolo, a former California waitress, says Albert fathered her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. So far, the prince has refused to take a DNA test to disprove that claim. Mandatory Credit: Photo by 1180/Most Wanted/ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2006 by Most Wanted

I have been doing some research on this since it was posted. I am running on Windows 95 I had to get the aide of others to crop the photo's and view them for me. My male friend wasn't able to view the date but a Forum member read the red date to be Feb 29, 2000. This means a lot. Albert said no other claims could be true therefore a denial and Tamara Rotolo somehow got his name on legal document. The original has to be amended and in doing that dates change to reflect that. If Albert had signed off on this there would have been no reason for her to contact his attorney after the story of Alexandre came out.
I want you all to recall the story on this. Tamara was always saying he wouldn't acknowledge her daughter and was pushing to get it. Why once Alexandre was known about would he lie if in fact he had signed? If he has refused DNA testing as the above caption says and he said there was no possibility of paternity in this case as of the first of March 2006 then we have a forgery. If he signed there is a record of the amendment and has to be processed in the courts and its public record in her case file. Anyone unless sealed can go to the courthouse and get a copy of the records or review them.

Tamar you seem to be coming up with a lot of information on this.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Nobility

Yes, my book says the same thing, it also says that babies are born around forty weeks with the majority comming in between 37 and 42. That's a pretty big hole. If Albert was so sure JGG wasn't his, he would have taken or will take a DNA test to put an end to it. But he can't and he went to court to dodge the bullet because it's not impossible and he is not 100 percent sure.

TR may be an aweful person, she may be a complete wack job who knows, but here she is 14 years later and her story really hasn't changed, some of the lines might have, but essentually she is saying, Albert is the father of my child.

Oh, and I agree with Lady M, the posted birth certificates are questionable and none of the pictures really confirms that TR and JGG were in Monoco.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:06 AM
Majesty

Some time ago I posted those pics in another thread....

BUNTE

Old 03-09-2006, 05:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thanks tbhrc! IMHO that girl must be the secret daughter of...Hillary Clinton! ;-)
Old 03-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Gentry

I am lookig at the picture of JGG her hair look like african amercan hair. Did the press pick up on the birth time and when she meet with Albert.3 to 6 weeks premature baby will have to stay in the hospital longer then a full term baby, did she.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Serene Highness

In NO WAY does is her hair "African American." Some white people have naturally coarse and kinky hair from asian/indian/african/native american/jewish ancestry way back. I don't know what Tamara's ethnicity is, but I do know that most African Americans have hair that is naturally kinky and coarse. (Some choose to chemically straighten their hair.) If JGGs hair was "African American" her hair would be more curly.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
I am lookig at the picture of JGG her hair look like african amercan hair. Did the press pick up on the birth time and when she meet with Albert.3 to 6 weeks premature baby will have to stay in the hospital longer then a full term baby, did she.
This conversation is turning decidedly unpleasant, imo. What difference would it make at all? Who cares about anything like that?

(you implied in the other thread that little Alex would be somehow inferior to other people, then you come with some comments about the little girl -- I cannot understand what the fascination would be on anything like that!)

I cannot understand why anyone would so desire to drag anyone else heritage into a discussion when those things have absolutely no bearing on what kind of person they are -- especially when the person is a child

imo, sick & disgusting.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
This conversation is turning decidedly unpleasant, imo. What difference would it make at all? Who cares about anything like that?

(you implied in the other thread that little Alex would be somehow inferior to other people, then you come with some comments about the little girl -- I cannot understand what the fascination would be on anything like that!)

I cannot understand why anyone would so desire to drag anyone else heritage into a discussion when those things have absolutely no bearing on what kind of person they are -- especially when the person is a child

imo, sick & disgusting.
I agree. These are children for heavens sake! They are the most wonderful and precious thing we have on earth. They have a right to grow up in peace without haveing to read all kinds of stuff about themselves. It's one thing if there mother/s chose to put them into the spotlight - but they never asked for anything of this!
Old 03-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Courtier

Since he hasn't submitted to a DNA test, it means he's pretty sure that TR's daughter is not his. I agree that he doesn't owe anyone a DNA test. We've seen public people like Wesley Snipes and Bill Cosby be subjected to extortion through accusations of paternity and I just wonder, can you invade anyone's privacy and demand their DNA here in the States?

TR was pregnant, imo, one month to six or seven weeks when she hopped into the sack with PA. I think this was a set up and PA's side has stated very clearly that it is impossible for him to be this girl's father. Why are so many people willing to play around with the due dates when it comes to Jazmin or Jasmin, however you spell her name? And being allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name is just appalling on the part of TR and the jurisdiction in California that allowed it. Nine months is nine months. Period. Why make excuses and create "exceptions" in her case? July to April is nine months people. Not July to March.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Courtier

well,I've said it before and I'll say it again. My heart goes out to Jazmin. No one else is going to get hurt by all of this except her. She is now old enough to understand what is going on. Her mother should give her the choice to persue this or drop this, so that if she does not want to pursue it, she can live a normal life that every child has the right to live. It should be her decision alone, to decide whether she wants to persue this as an adult on her own, with her mother's "assistance".
Either way, Jazmin will be the one who gets hurt. If in fact Albert IS her father, she will have a father who has denied her all these years and not provided for her.
If in fact, he IS NOT her father, she has had a mother who has lied to her all these years and may or may not be able to tell her the name of her real father.
Either way, this is very hurtful and damaging to the child. Poor kid. I would hate to live this way!

Closed Thread