The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Completely consfussed.....no where ever ever has he said JGG is not my child. Where is it? He can't say it cause he will not take the DNA, I hate to be ugly but can't you read?

I have not a clue what's going on with the birth certificate, but the one I saw posted on this web site could have been a complete fake, who can say.

The only way to know for sure if PA is the father is DNA and he went to court to avoid doing it.

Yesterday, 01:07 AM

OH, I agree with every point, but he has never taken a DNA test on the paternity of JGG. If he did and the results were never published, you can bet it was positive. I do not have the faintist clue what TR is doing. I suspect that after the NC scandal she pretty much figured she was due. Not for inheritance but possibly for back child support, which is a legitimate claim in the US, don't know about France. I also think she came out very publically and said "PA is the father", by not affirming paturnity it almost makes her look like she doesn't know who the father is which is not the kindist thing to accuse a woman of in the international press. She may be completely off her rocker but her story has never changed. The birth certificate, like the interviews, physical charateristice, timing of the birt, none of it are conclussive. Only DNA and he won't do it cause he's the father and it would only hurt him to own it so many years later.
If I were PA advisor, I would advise him to pay them to go away. He's the father that's why he hasn't taken a DNA test like Bill Cosby.

Yesterday, 01:13 AM

I believe a record of birth is a public document and anyone can get ahold of it. PA doesn't want to take a DNA test because he's the father, and I agree, he's not going to.
Yes, I can read very well thank you. You and I agreed last year we would never agree on this subject. Now read this :p
Quote:
In the case of the American teenager, no test was practised because "the prince estimated that it was impossible that there was a paternity", added lawyer.
That was a denial of paternity of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi by the attorney of Albert II of Monaco. Albert said in his deposition he was under the impression (my word for what he said) that the child was Tamara Rotolo's husbands David Schumaker I believe is his last name. David took a DNA test and he isn't the father which would tell me she didn't know who was. Perhaps Donatella can give us more information on this case since he plans to write a book on it. Tamara convinced Bruce McCormick according to him that Albert is the father and he has been giving the pictures to the press with statements for Tamara claiming she doesn't give interviews because she doesn't want to hurt the relationship Albert has with his daughter who according to him has seen her, etc., many times. According to Albert himself he hadn't, nor had he paid her any money as Nicole said and he knew she contacted his attorney once she learned about Alexandre. The birth certificate had no fathers name on it last year.

Albert's attorney has spoken on his behalf on this that paternity was impossible now I ask why is his statement for his client NOT ACCEPTED AS A DENIAL OF FATHERING JAZMIN GRACE GRIMALDI? Because the child needs a father and its more fun this way to think he fathered her. The Forum would be boring if woman couldn't gossip about Albert's sex life. Who he's doing this week or last month and 14 years ago. Woman are making the history books for their claims and will remain there forever.

Old 03-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Nobility

Jasmin dosen't look like Princess Caroline to me at all thats what it said in several articles. But I don't see the resemblence

Old 03-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Nobility

quote=Laviollette]he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.[/quote]
I can see your point. As can I see Paca's about the French actor, but, PA had a sexual relationship with this woman, there are pictures to prove it, and her story has never changed.

Lady M brought up the idea that he should file suit agianst her or California, which he could easily do, but he hasn't because in order to prove it he has to show he's not JGG biological father and therefore not a dead beat dad. The truth has a funny way of affecting one's legal rights.

(This post is a copy over from elsewhere, I'm just trying to encourage folks to keep this topic in this thread.)
Old 03-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Jasmin dosen't look like Princess Caroline to me at all thats what it said in several articles. But I don't see the resemblence
I agree. She does not look like PC but, PC is not the end all in beauty. JGG is a very pretty lady. We would really know if someone could find a clear picture of her.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Nobility

Yes Lady M, I know you can read just fine and I'm sorry for the jab.

But once agian, he "estimated" it could not be the father. Most women are not even sure when they ovulate, how would he know? It's just such a load of crap I can't stand it and I am someone who really wants to like PA. I truely do but but sometimes I just sit back and think, what is going on in that guys head? Talk about making bad choices.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Jazmin looks like a sweet girl ... she can't do anything about the fuss that's made...
Old 03-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Courtier

I hope that she wont be bothered too much by the press she seems like a sweet girl. I hope she can grow up normally
Old 03-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_windsor
I hope that she wont be bothered too much by the press she seems like a sweet girl. I hope she can grow up normally
Bravo to the above statement!

If I may, I suggest someone with more knowledge of computers than myself look around this forum for photos of JG. I found some very clear ones, along with other family members, and would like to suggest they post them in this forum for us to review.

I feel she holds a very strong resembelence to Andrea, and even other family members at various stages. For certain, various features of various family members over the years including PA.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy

If I may, I suggest someone with more knowledge of computers than myself look around this forum for photos of JG. I found some very clear ones, along with other family members, and would like to suggest they post them in this forum for us to review.

I feel she holds a very strong resembelence to Andrea, and even other family members at various stages. For certain, various features of various family members over the years including PA.
I find your posts very interesting. You speak with such conviction as if you know TR.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Courtier

Her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi... I mean... can you put any last name on your baby?
Old 03-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, apparently she can. Though I read it is not valid until the father signs it too, which he hasn't done. So her name is no proof whatsoever and as long as he does not take a test, it is all speculation.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatella
I find your posts very interesting. You speak with such conviction as if you know TR.
As much conviction as others on the board.
I wish I did know TR! I would get the truth!!
Old 03-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
As much conviction as others on the board.
I wish I did know TR! I would get the truth!!

But you speak as if you know the truth, all the rest of us are just giving our opinions in these matters
Old 03-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

Where does TR live again?
Old 03-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:

If this thing is going to fall on family resemblance then I'm sure that PA is not the father of Jazmin. To suggest she looks or has looked in past like Andrea is odd since he is the splitting image of his father just as Charlotte is the splitting image of her mother. Stephano Casiraghi and his family are completely separate with their own gene pool. Unfortunately, this is the line TR has been using all of these years. Maybe not publicly but the people around her and who seem to speak for her were always selling this idea that Jazmin looked like Caroline and she clearly doesn't. Now she's supposed to look like Andrea or Albert who himself is the splitting image of his mother, Grace. This just seems like a scam and a set up that didn't go TR's way. PA should not have anything to do with this woman or her family or friends. This is just too weird.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Gentry

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

Royal Archives have the above listed article that you can find here:
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...18341&catid=17

You will need a membership there to view the article. It's a long read by does show the character of the mother quite well. Anyone who hops into bed with someone that quickly...you do have to wonder!!
Old 03-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:

How can she possibly resemble Andrea?! He looks like his father, no question. Just like Charlotte look just like her mother, no question. Of course TR has been saying things like Jazmin resembles Caroline for years and that clearly isn't true. This woman and her circle of family, friends or whoever seem to be getting out of control. It is very wise of PA and the rest of his family not to have any contact with TR and her people.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

Royal Archives have the above listed article that you can find here:
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...18341&catid=17

You will need a membership there to view the article. It's a long read by does show the character of the mother quite well. Anyone who hops into bed with someone that quickly...you do have to wonder!!
Isn't Caroline Graham a known hater of PC and her family anyway? I saw her on E! True Hollywood Story called "Grace, Caroline and Stephanie" and she didn't have anything nice to say. She bashed PC for her relationship with her now husband of seven years, Prince Ernst.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Isn't Caroline Graham a known hater of PC and her family anyway? I saw her on E! True Hollywood Story called "Grace, Caroline and Stephanie" and she didn't have anything nice to say. She bashed PC for her relationship with her now husband of seven years, Prince Ernst.
I've never heard of her before this so I can't comment, but if she'd bash Caroline and her family openly on tv, there's no doubt she would enjoy being involved in the creation of this article very, very much.

The other thing I forgot to mention in my comments with the link, is that someone must not have told Tamara that at the present time, until Albert changes things, the law is that no child born out-of-wedlock can inherit the throne of Monaco. So, her daughter is not entitled to become the next ruling princess as she obviously believes. The dates might match up with the time of conception fairly well but if she'd hop into bed that quickly with Albert, she might do the same with someone else just as fast. She was separated from her ex at the time...and even had him tested, so she thought that he might be the father at one point. How many others could there be?

She could have conceived Jazmin by someone else in the following weeks, and not have had a perfect 40 week pregnancy...it's still possible that the girl is not Alberts, but with the info we have learned about his secret life over the past year, anything is possible.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
I've never heard of her before this so I can't comment, but if she'd bash Caroline and her family openly on tv, there's no doubt she would enjoy being involved in the creation of this article very, very much.

The other thing I forgot to mention in my comments with the link, is that someone must not have told Tamara that at the present time, until Albert changes things, the law is that no child born out-of-wedlock can inherit the throne of Monaco. So, her daughter is not entitled to become the next ruling princess as she obviously believes. The dates might match up with the time of conception fairly well but if she'd hop into bed that quickly with Albert, she might do the same with someone else just as fast. She was separated from her ex at the time...and even had him tested, so she thought that he might be the father at one point. How many others could there be?

She could have conceived Jazmin by someone else in the following weeks, and not have had a perfect 40 week pregnancy...it's still possible that the girl is not Alberts, but with the info we have learned about his secret life over the past year, anything is possible.
I have a question about the dates. They don't match up. If they slept together between July 8 and July 29 then March 4, 1992 is from 4 to 6 weeks off. Was Jazmin 6 weeks early or was she a full term baby? But you are right about anything being possible regarding Albert and the people he has allowed in his life over all these years. It's sad considering his position.

Closed Thread