Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunkycat said:
My thoughts still go back to the victimization of the girl, and also her mothers behavior. She must have been an easy date, if you catch my meaning. It doesn't sound like Albert had to put much effort into this 'affair' because she slept with him within hours. She has not denied this, either. So.....where were her morals?

She was separated from her husband. She met up with a Prince....he must have looked like the perfect target too. She immediately slept with him. Later...surprise! surprise! there's a baby in the mix. Does this sound familiar? It's the same path that NC took, only in her case she was able to prove the connection. Albert has stalled TR from being able to do that, and he probably has good reason to. Maybe the dates are off. Maybe she was pregnant by a third man, before she arrived in Monaco. Maybe she's a whackjob or something, and the only thing that saved him from being stuck with her was the fact that she was only in Monaco on holiday, and had a return ticket home.

In any case, she only started the paternity suit action years ago, when it was clear that Albert was ignoring her at his fathers urging. Prior to the silent treatment, she didn't seem too bothered by thoughts of suing him. Its pretty funny that she thinks her daughter will the the Sovereign of Monaco some day though. Further proof that to some extent, the chick is delusional.

Just my 2 cents. :D
A penny for your thoughts Bunky :D . I like you.
Tamara stated in her deposition she meet him within hours of meeting they went to his yacht and had intercourse. The records had originally been sealed but are now public record as most cases are. When I get my other computer back with the scanner I will post photo's taken while she was in court with her attorney. She knew it was being taken and smiled for it.

I want to point out about what I made bold in your post its Tamara's side saying that Rainier learned about it and that was why he stopped talking to her. It's possible he was trying to be nice to her as he does everyone he befriends by giving moral support and when he decided he didn't want to be apart of it she responded with a story it was his father. I have never heard in all this time from his side his father did anything. But if you think about it he might have told him it wasn't wise to continue because who knows how she might take his friendship.

The thing about he was scared Jazmin had claim to the Throne as Albert's first born how the family was scared and all is a bunch of junk again in the minds of the uneducated who don't understand how it works or law. Not even Alexandre who Albert recognized as his son after birth had any claim to the Throne nor does he now. Fact no child born outside of wedlock or adopted by Albert II is eligible to be on the Throne of Monaco. Period no way around it unless Albert II decides once again for some reason to change the Constitution. Would seem kind of stupid to me if he did. Monaco is recognized Independent State therefore France has no right to rule over it as it once did. If they tried they would cause a lot of problems for themselves for trying to over throw the Government of another country.

I agree, JG does not look like Albert to me, nor does she resemble any of his family (neices/nephews).

Even little Alexandre at least looks like PA family, his little baby pictures make you take a second look. IMO, Jazmin does not.

I think TR is just out of luck (but who knows)

donatella said:
But you speak as if you know the truth, all the rest of us are just giving our opinions in these matters
I thought you knew her well enough to write a book on it. Or were you just trying to find out what I know on the case? I also don't believe he should be publicly harassed, or blackmailed for blood to do DNA testing. If Albert had signed the birth certificate do any of you think Tamara would be quiet about it?

People have wondered if the Palace knows about this site. Yes, they do as well as others. That isn't a guess that's a fact. I suggest if you don't want them to know about something or could be questionable of being sued that you don't post it.

I am confused how a person that isn't a Monaco Princely Family member can get two threads in a Forum on them. Gee can I have one since there is a rumor Albert is my daughters father because I said she has his and Stephanies features?

Laviollette said:
If this thing is going to fall on family resemblance then I'm sure that PA is not the father of Jazmin. To suggest she looks or has looked in past like Andrea is odd since he is the splitting image of his father just as Charlotte is the splitting image of her mother. Stephano Casiraghi and his family are completely separate with their own gene pool. Unfortunately, this is the line TR has been using all of these years. Maybe not publicly but the people around her and who seem to speak for her were always selling this idea that Jazmin looked like Caroline and she clearly doesn't. Now she's supposed to look like Andrea or Albert who himself is the splitting image of his mother, Grace. This just seems like a scam and a set up that didn't go TR's way. PA should not have anything to do with this woman or her family or friends. This is just too weird.
I bold printed your remark. Yes, they are similar with the fair features but I see where he takes after the Scottish side.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I thought you knew her well enough to write a book on it. Or were you just trying to find out what I know on the case? I also don't believe he should be publicly harassed, or blackmailed for blood to do DNA testing. If Albert had signed the birth certificate do any of you think Tamara would be quiet about it?

People have wondered if the Palace knows about this site. Yes, they do as well as others. That isn't a guess that's a fact. I suggest if you don't want them to know about something or could be questionable of being sued that you don't post it.

I am confused how a person that isn't a Monaco Princely Family member can get two threads in a Forum on them. Gee can I have one since there is a rumor Albert is my daughters father because I said she has his and Stephanies features?

You got me, sorry

LadyMacAlpine said:

Yes, sense of proportion would be perfect in every situation and every place including this site, mass media, public places like stadium etc. etc. etc. :)

"I am confused how a person that isn't a Monaco Princely Family member can get two threads in a Forum on them. " Lady MacAlpine

Well, she might be and she might not be. Nobody knows conclusively because their is no public DNA test. Acually, the court dismissed the case because they had no juristiction to compell him to submit to DNA. I for one, do not believe PA should have publically acknowledged Alexandre, nor should he Jazmin. But since he is making sure Alexandre "....will never want for anything" maybe Jazmin should have the same.

As far as resemblance goes, my eyes are brown, like my fathers but if we stood next to each other, you would never know.

"People have wondered if the Palace knows about this site. Yes, they do as well as others. That isn't a guess that's a fact. I suggest if you don't want them to know about something or could be questionable of being sued that you don't post it." Lady MacAlpine

Lady M, I hate to repsond to these kinds of remarks. I know you have good intentions but I live in America. You know, First Amendment, freedom of speech, I can say whatever I like about whomever I like and no one can sue me for my opinion. And in my humble opinion, Jazmin cannot be ruled out as PA child without DNA, I do not care if she was born early and has the same ear lobes.

leahteresa said:
I for one, do not believe PA should have publically acknowledged Alexandre

Are you serious? Please tell me you're not serious.

BurberryBrit said:

No, can't be serious... no way... impossible. It's an off-the-cuff joke... a poor joke... but still a joke. Right?

I felt the same about someone's comments regarding those in MC and the palace reading this forum to stay "informed." I sleep well at night knowing very well the palace has far more important things to think about than us and our rants. What we have to say or our speculation posted here is in no doubt the equivalent to them stubbing their toe. And we all know how much we despise that.

BurberryBrit said:

Yes, I am pretty darn serious. If you talking about the public acknowledgement part. Maybe he had no choice because she really did push him in to a corner but, don't you think it'd be better for everyone if NC and PA could have come to an agreement though their attorney's that would have left the child acknowledged privately, but not thrust into public view? Now he has to have security and worry that photograpers and rumors will follow him his whole life. He could have all the financial help, go to really good schools and still keep his privacy. It also probably would have been better for the whole group of them in terms of trying to sustain some type of relationship. I did believe PA when he was on CNN saying he had been providing, she was living in his apartment, and she just wanted the attention. I believe that. If I remember correctly, she said in her interview, somewhere, that she was offered like two million or something. A good mother would have taken it.

So, as far as JGG goes, I think if he was lending financial support, she would vanish and who knows. Maybe he is and that's why they were in Monoco. One thing we do know is that there is no substaintial evidence that he is NOT her father. Only DNA could tell and he went to court to avoid taking a test so, one could conclude he is worried about it.

If there was no public acknowledgement, people might have thought that he was hiding his half black son. ;)

I don't think Nicole came out with the truth in the right way, but Alex is a Grimaldi and deserves his recognition as such.

PA will never acknowledge Jazmin because she is not his. She would have had to be born 4-7 weeks premature for him to have fathered her according to the dates of July 8-29 TR claims they were together. Nine months from July 1991 is April 1992, no matter how one tries to get around it. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992. Also, putting the Grimaldi name on the birth certificate seems to have doomed any tolerance of Mrs. Rotolo by the family. They consider that name sacred - their ancient name for the legitimate heirs of Monaco.

Laviollette said:
PA will never acknowledge Jazmin because she is not his. She would have had to be born 4-7 weeks premature for him to have fathered her according to the dates of July 8-29 TR claims they were together. Nine months from July 1991 is April 1992, no matter how one tries to get around it. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992. Also, putting the Grimaldi name on the birth certificate seems to have doomed any tolerance of Mrs. Rotolo by the family. They consider that name sacred - their ancient name for the legitimate heirs of Monaco.
HMM your post reminded me of something. Tamara gave the name Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. The dates on the birth certificate match the original and no fathers name was on it. If he had signed at birth it would have gone on the original copy and been public record which it wasn't. To make it legal a new one has to be issued and re-certified.

Tamara was fighting him in court the year after Jazmin was born to be recognized as his daughter. She was trying in 1998. She contacted Albert's attorney after Alexandre became public knowledge and Bruce McCormick once again gave an interview last year claiming on Tamara's behalf. Information was false because he was saying Albert was seeing his daughter and claimed it was why Tamara didn't want to speak to the press.

It works like this. When I went to do the papers before my daughter was born I asked about putting a fathers name on it. No, I wasn't able to without written consent by the father. I could however give the child any name I wanted including the childs father just not his on it. Albert broke off contact at some point and she and her side ONLY have said it was due to Rainier. Did the article mention Tamara filed a paternity claim against Albert while in Monaco? Did anyone actually have documented pass port proof they were there? I couldn't view the photo's.

My child has a legal name and an AKA for a last name and it was thought to be a legal change. All through Doctors offices school until I changed records I was getting called MRS. HMMM Mrs. Grimaldi I am calling in regard to your daughter Jazmin. Mrs. Grimaldi how is Jazmin feeling today? Hmm hmm hmm Interesting we couldn't get to be called H.S.H. Princess Tamara of Monaco so lets get the next best thing Mrs. Grimaldi. Very intersting thanks for reminding me Laviollette I can use it.

If Albert hasn't given his name of Grimaldi to his son that he does love folks its not likely he would approve of it to Jazmins last name if he acknowledged her as his daughter. Why has Tamara insisted on using the name of a man who doesn't acknowledge her daughter? Refer to the paragraph above. Jazmin and Albert are Tamara Rotolo's victims of exploiting a minor to extort money and fame. In doing so has placed her child and Albert in danger not to mention other children when she was committing the crime of stalking.

I don't understand why it is so easy in the States to put any name you like onto your childs birth certificat???!!! In most countries in Europe it is this way: You wanna have a name for your kid on the certificate? ! Well, you bring the father, he acknoleges and his name can be put there ( if you want) otherwise the kid has his /her mothers last name ... final point.

Conception Calculator

In the United States, you cannot just put any father name on the birth certificate. I know many people have stated this in this forum, but it simply isn’t true. The procedure varies by jurisdiction (states and counties) and some instances time. But for the most part, if a woman is unmarried, a certified form declaring paternity signed by both the mother and father needs to be submitted before the father’s name can be added to the birth certificate. What you can do in many jurisdictions is give your child any surname. For instance, Tamara can issue a surname other than her own to her daughter (i.e. Grimaldi). Also in most states, the legal husband of a married woman is automatically listed as the father. If the husband is not the father, all three parties must complete the paternity certification process.

In California, if your child was born before December 31, 1996, you can add the biological father's name by completing an "Application to Amend a Birth Record - Acknowledgement of Paternity" form and forwarding the application to the State Office of Vital Records. If your child was born after December 31, 1996, a copy of your marriage certificate must accompany the Acknowledgement of Paternity application. If you are not legally married a Declaration of Paternity must be signed by both parents and witnessed before the father can be added to the birth certificate.

Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

http://www.genetree.com/about/conception-calculator.asp

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.

MyAdia said:
In the United States, you cannot just put any father name on the birth certificate. I know many people have stated this in this forum, but it simply isn’t true. The procedure varies by jurisdiction (states and counties) and some instances time. But for the most part, if a woman is unmarried, a certified form declaring paternity signed by both the mother and father needs to be submitted before the father’s name can be added to the birth certificate. What you can do in many jurisdictions is give your child any surname. For instance, Tamara can issue a surname other than her own to her daughter (i.e. Grimaldi). Also in most states, the legal husband of a married woman is automatically listed as the father. If the husband is not the father, all three parties must complete the paternity certification process.

In California, if your child was born before December 31, 1996, you can add the biological father's name by completing an "Application to Amend a Birth Record - Acknowledgement of Paternity" form and forwarding the application to the State Office of Vital Records. If your child was born after December 31, 1996, a copy of your marriage certificate must accompany the Acknowledgement of Paternity application. If you are not legally married a Declaration of Paternity must be signed by both parents and witnessed before the father can be added to the birth certificate.

Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.
And one more person has posted the same things I have.

from Zuma press:

Prince Albert Paternity Suit

Caption: Mar 07, 2006; Riverside, CA, USA; EXCLUSIVE! US Mags and TV CALL 1-310-629Ð2825 for Price! The birth certificate of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that shows Prince Albert of Monaco as her father. Tamara Rotolo, a former California waitress, says Albert fathered her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. So far, the prince has refused to take a DNA test to disprove that claim. Mandatory Credit: Photo by 1180/Most Wanted/ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2006 by Most Wanted

dgrddddddddddd.jpg
rfresgrg.jpg

Either it's a fake, manufactured by Tamara Rotolo, or yes you can put any man's name you wish to be the father of your child on a birth certificate without DNA results. I know that Europeans and others are confused about Americans being allowed to use any surname you want for your child, because using the man's surname implies he is the father whether his name is on the birth certificate or not. Many people outside the U.S. misinterpret this. But the U.S. does make a distinction, I thought, between using any surname and actually putting the man's name on the birth certificate without his signature. Also, even though birth records are public, there can only be one source directing these tabloids and websites to print and post this information. It sounds very desperate. This isn't going TR's way and with little Alexandre publicly recognized, her camp must be trying to use the same tactic NC used but PA seemed to suspect that Alex was his and doesn't believe that Jasmin is his.

I believe TR was one month pregnant by a man that was not her husband before she met and had sex with PA in '91. Maybe that's why she hopped into bed so quickly.

P.S. The date on the birth certificate posted on TRF is March 13, 1992. Again, it is fake or TR actually did put PA's name on it even though he and his lawyers have said he is not the father of this girl.

Since some have mentioned the the lost month between conception and delivery, has TR ever said that JG was born premature? If not, maybe she thought the dates were "close enough" to fake it. Or maybe she genuinely wants to believe Albert is Jazmin's father. I wonder what JAZMIN thinks!

tamarindi said:
from Zuma press:

Prince Albert Paternity Suit

Caption: Mar 07, 2006; Riverside, CA, USA; EXCLUSIVE! US Mags and TV CALL 1-310-629Ð2825 for Price! The birth certificate of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that shows Prince Albert of Monaco as her father. Tamara Rotolo, a former California waitress, says Albert fathered her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. So far, the prince has refused to take a DNA test to disprove that claim. Mandatory Credit: Photo by 1180/Most Wanted/ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2006 by Most Wanted

dgrddddddddddd.jpg
rfresgrg.jpg

I have been doing some research on this since it was posted. I am running on Windows 95 I had to get the aide of others to crop the photo's and view them for me. My male friend wasn't able to view the date but a Forum member read the red date to be Feb 29, 2000. This means a lot. Albert said no other claims could be true therefore a denial and Tamara Rotolo somehow got his name on legal document. The original has to be amended and in doing that dates change to reflect that. If Albert had signed off on this there would have been no reason for her to contact his attorney after the story of Alexandre came out.
I want you all to recall the story on this. Tamara was always saying he wouldn't acknowledge her daughter and was pushing to get it. Why once Alexandre was known about would he lie if in fact he had signed? If he has refused DNA testing as the above caption says and he said there was no possibility of paternity in this case as of the first of March 2006 then we have a forgery. If he signed there is a record of the amendment and has to be processed in the courts and its public record in her case file. Anyone unless sealed can go to the courthouse and get a copy of the records or review them.

Tamar you seem to be coming up with a lot of information on this.

Yes, my book says the same thing, it also says that babies are born around forty weeks with the majority comming in between 37 and 42. That's a pretty big hole. If Albert was so sure JGG wasn't his, he would have taken or will take a DNA test to put an end to it. But he can't and he went to court to dodge the bullet because it's not impossible and he is not 100 percent sure.

TR may be an aweful person, she may be a complete wack job who knows, but here she is 14 years later and her story really hasn't changed, some of the lines might have, but essentually she is saying, Albert is the father of my child.

Oh, and I agree with Lady M, the posted birth certificates are questionable and none of the pictures really confirms that TR and JGG were in Monoco.

Some time ago I posted those pics in another thread....

BUNTE

oumfz9.jpg

oumg0p.jpg

oumg4i.jpg

oumg5t.jpg

Thanks tbhrc! IMHO that girl must be the secret daughter of...Hillary Clinton! ;-)

I am lookig at the picture of JGG her hair look like african amercan hair. Did the press pick up on the birth time and when she meet with Albert.3 to 6 weeks premature baby will have to stay in the hospital longer then a full term baby, did she.

In NO WAY does is her hair "African American." Some white people have naturally coarse and kinky hair from asian/indian/african/native american/jewish ancestry way back. I don't know what Tamara's ethnicity is, but I do know that most African Americans have hair that is naturally kinky and coarse. (Some choose to chemically straighten their hair.) If JGGs hair was "African American" her hair would be more curly.

pama said:
I am lookig at the picture of JGG her hair look like african amercan hair. Did the press pick up on the birth time and when she meet with Albert.3 to 6 weeks premature baby will have to stay in the hospital longer then a full term baby, did she.

This conversation is turning decidedly unpleasant, imo. What difference would it make at all? Who cares about anything like that?

(you implied in the other thread that little Alex would be somehow inferior to other people, then you come with some comments about the little girl -- I cannot understand what the fascination would be on anything like that!)

I cannot understand why anyone would so desire to drag anyone else heritage into a discussion when those things have absolutely no bearing on what kind of person they are -- especially when the person is a child:mad:

imo, sick & disgusting.

Last edited:
Lillia said:
This conversation is turning decidedly unpleasant, imo. What difference would it make at all? Who cares about anything like that?

(you implied in the other thread that little Alex would be somehow inferior to other people, then you come with some comments about the little girl -- I cannot understand what the fascination would be on anything like that!)

I cannot understand why anyone would so desire to drag anyone else heritage into a discussion when those things have absolutely no bearing on what kind of person they are -- especially when the person is a child:mad:

imo, sick & disgusting.
I agree. These are children for heavens sake! They are the most wonderful and precious thing we have on earth. They have a right to grow up in peace without haveing to read all kinds of stuff about themselves. It's one thing if there mother/s chose to put them into the spotlight - but they never asked for anything of this!

Since he hasn't submitted to a DNA test, it means he's pretty sure that TR's daughter is not his. I agree that he doesn't owe anyone a DNA test. We've seen public people like Wesley Snipes and Bill Cosby be subjected to extortion through accusations of paternity and I just wonder, can you invade anyone's privacy and demand their DNA here in the States?

TR was pregnant, imo, one month to six or seven weeks when she hopped into the sack with PA. I think this was a set up and PA's side has stated very clearly that it is impossible for him to be this girl's father. Why are so many people willing to play around with the due dates when it comes to Jazmin or Jasmin, however you spell her name? And being allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name is just appalling on the part of TR and the jurisdiction in California that allowed it. Nine months is nine months. Period. Why make excuses and create "exceptions" in her case? July to April is nine months people. Not July to March.

well,I've said it before and I'll say it again. My heart goes out to Jazmin. No one else is going to get hurt by all of this except her. She is now old enough to understand what is going on. Her mother should give her the choice to persue this or drop this, so that if she does not want to pursue it, she can live a normal life that every child has the right to live. It should be her decision alone, to decide whether she wants to persue this as an adult on her own, with her mother's "assistance".
Either way, Jazmin will be the one who gets hurt. If in fact Albert IS her father, she will have a father who has denied her all these years and not provided for her.
If in fact, he IS NOT her father, she has had a mother who has lied to her all these years and may or may not be able to tell her the name of her real father.
Either way, this is very hurtful and damaging to the child. Poor kid. I would hate to live this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom