Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
leahteresa said:
Completely consfussed.....no where ever ever has he said JGG is not my child. Where is it? He can't say it cause he will not take the DNA, I hate to be ugly but can't you read?

I have not a clue what's going on with the birth certificate, but the one I saw posted on this web site could have been a complete fake, who can say.

The only way to know for sure if PA is the father is DNA and he went to court to avoid doing it.

Yesterday, 01:07 AM

OH, I agree with every point, but he has never taken a DNA test on the paternity of JGG. If he did and the results were never published, you can bet it was positive. I do not have the faintist clue what TR is doing. I suspect that after the NC scandal she pretty much figured she was due. Not for inheritance but possibly for back child support, which is a legitimate claim in the US, don't know about France. I also think she came out very publically and said "PA is the father", by not affirming paturnity it almost makes her look like she doesn't know who the father is which is not the kindist thing to accuse a woman of in the international press. She may be completely off her rocker but her story has never changed. The birth certificate, like the interviews, physical charateristice, timing of the birt, none of it are conclussive. Only DNA and he won't do it cause he's the father and it would only hurt him to own it so many years later.
If I were PA advisor, I would advise him to pay them to go away. He's the father that's why he hasn't taken a DNA test like Bill Cosby.

Yesterday, 01:13 AM

I believe a record of birth is a public document and anyone can get ahold of it. PA doesn't want to take a DNA test because he's the father, and I agree, he's not going to.
Yes, I can read very well thank you. You and I agreed last year we would never agree on this subject. Now read this :p :D
In the case of the American teenager, no test was practised because "the prince estimated that it was impossible that there was a paternity", added lawyer.
That was a denial of paternity of Jazmin Grace Grimaldi by the attorney of Albert II of Monaco. Albert said in his deposition he was under the impression (my word for what he said) that the child was Tamara Rotolo's husbands David Schumaker I believe is his last name. David took a DNA test and he isn't the father which would tell me she didn't know who was. Perhaps Donatella can give us more information on this case since he plans to write a book on it. Tamara convinced Bruce McCormick according to him that Albert is the father and he has been giving the pictures to the press with statements for Tamara claiming she doesn't give interviews because she doesn't want to hurt the relationship Albert has with his daughter who according to him has seen her, etc., many times. According to Albert himself he hadn't, nor had he paid her any money as Nicole said and he knew she contacted his attorney once she learned about Alexandre. The birth certificate had no fathers name on it last year.

Albert's attorney has spoken on his behalf on this that paternity was impossible now I ask why is his statement for his client NOT ACCEPTED AS A DENIAL OF FATHERING JAZMIN GRACE GRIMALDI? Because the child needs a father and its more fun this way to think he fathered her. The Forum would be boring if woman couldn't gossip about Albert's sex life. Who he's doing this week or last month and 14 years ago. Woman are making the history books for their claims and will remain there forever.

Jasmin dosen't look like Princess Caroline to me at all thats what it said in several articles. But I don't see the resemblence

quote=Laviollette]he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.[/quote]
I can see your point. As can I see Paca's about the French actor, but, PA had a sexual relationship with this woman, there are pictures to prove it, and her story has never changed.

Lady M brought up the idea that he should file suit agianst her or California, which he could easily do, but he hasn't because in order to prove it he has to show he's not JGG biological father and therefore not a dead beat dad. The truth has a funny way of affecting one's legal rights.

(This post is a copy over from elsewhere, I'm just trying to encourage folks to keep this topic in this thread.)

De La Cruza said:
Jasmin dosen't look like Princess Caroline to me at all thats what it said in several articles. But I don't see the resemblence

I agree. She does not look like PC but, PC is not the end all in beauty. JGG is a very pretty lady. We would really know if someone could find a clear picture of her.

Yes Lady M, I know you can read just fine and I'm sorry for the jab.

But once agian, he "estimated" it could not be the father. Most women are not even sure when they ovulate, how would he know? It's just such a load of crap I can't stand it and I am someone who really wants to like PA. I truely do but but sometimes I just sit back and think, what is going on in that guys head? Talk about making bad choices.

Jazmin looks like a sweet girl ... she can't do anything about the fuss that's made...

I hope that she wont be bothered too much by the press she seems like a sweet girl. I hope she can grow up normally

lady_windsor said:
I hope that she wont be bothered too much by the press she seems like a sweet girl. I hope she can grow up normally

Bravo to the above statement!

If I may, I suggest someone with more knowledge of computers than myself look around this forum for photos of JG. I found some very clear ones, along with other family members, and would like to suggest they post them in this forum for us to review.

I feel she holds a very strong resembelence to Andrea, and even other family members at various stages. For certain, various features of various family members over the years including PA.

TrustWorthy said:

If I may, I suggest someone with more knowledge of computers than myself look around this forum for photos of JG. I found some very clear ones, along with other family members, and would like to suggest they post them in this forum for us to review.

I feel she holds a very strong resembelence to Andrea, and even other family members at various stages. For certain, various features of various family members over the years including PA.

I find your posts very interesting. You speak with such conviction as if you know TR.

Her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi... I mean... can you put any last name on your baby? :confused:

Yes, apparently she can. Though I read it is not valid until the father signs it too, which he hasn't done. So her name is no proof whatsoever and as long as he does not take a test, it is all speculation.

donatella said:
I find your posts very interesting. You speak with such conviction as if you know TR.

As much conviction as others on the board.
I wish I did know TR! I would get the truth!!

TrustWorthy said:
As much conviction as others on the board.
I wish I did know TR! I would get the truth!!

But you speak as if you know the truth, all the rest of us are just giving our opinions in these matters

TrustWorthy said:

If this thing is going to fall on family resemblance then I'm sure that PA is not the father of Jazmin. To suggest she looks or has looked in past like Andrea is odd since he is the splitting image of his father just as Charlotte is the splitting image of her mother. Stephano Casiraghi and his family are completely separate with their own gene pool. Unfortunately, this is the line TR has been using all of these years. Maybe not publicly but the people around her and who seem to speak for her were always selling this idea that Jazmin looked like Caroline and she clearly doesn't. Now she's supposed to look like Andrea or Albert who himself is the splitting image of his mother, Grace. This just seems like a scam and a set up that didn't go TR's way. PA should not have anything to do with this woman or her family or friends. This is just too weird.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

Royal Archives have the above listed article that you can find here:
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=41&func=view&id=18341&catid=17

You will need a membership there to view the article. It's a long read by does show the character of the mother quite well. Anyone who hops into bed with someone that quickly...you do have to wonder!!

TrustWorthy said:

How can she possibly resemble Andrea?! He looks like his father, no question. Just like Charlotte look just like her mother, no question. Of course TR has been saying things like Jazmin resembles Caroline for years and that clearly isn't true. This woman and her circle of family, friends or whoever seem to be getting out of control. It is very wise of PA and the rest of his family not to have any contact with TR and her people.

Last edited:
Bunkycat said:
The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

Royal Archives have the above listed article that you can find here:
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=41&func=view&id=18341&catid=17

You will need a membership there to view the article. It's a long read by does show the character of the mother quite well. Anyone who hops into bed with someone that quickly...you do have to wonder!!
Isn't Caroline Graham a known hater of PC and her family anyway? I saw her on E! True Hollywood Story called "Grace, Caroline and Stephanie" and she didn't have anything nice to say. She bashed PC for her relationship with her now husband of seven years, Prince Ernst.

Laviollette said:
Isn't Caroline Graham a known hater of PC and her family anyway? I saw her on E! True Hollywood Story called "Grace, Caroline and Stephanie" and she didn't have anything nice to say. She bashed PC for her relationship with her now husband of seven years, Prince Ernst.

I've never heard of her before this so I can't comment, but if she'd bash Caroline and her family openly on tv, there's no doubt she would enjoy being involved in the creation of this article very, very much.

The other thing I forgot to mention in my comments with the link, is that someone must not have told Tamara that at the present time, until Albert changes things, the law is that no child born out-of-wedlock can inherit the throne of Monaco. So, her daughter is not entitled to become the next ruling princess as she obviously believes. The dates might match up with the time of conception fairly well but if she'd hop into bed that quickly with Albert, she might do the same with someone else just as fast. She was separated from her ex at the time...and even had him tested, so she thought that he might be the father at one point. How many others could there be?

She could have conceived Jazmin by someone else in the following weeks, and not have had a perfect 40 week pregnancy...it's still possible that the girl is not Alberts, but with the info we have learned about his secret life over the past year, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Bunkycat said:
I've never heard of her before this so I can't comment, but if she'd bash Caroline and her family openly on tv, there's no doubt she would enjoy being involved in the creation of this article very, very much.

The other thing I forgot to mention in my comments with the link, is that someone must not have told Tamara that at the present time, until Albert changes things, the law is that no child born out-of-wedlock can inherit the throne of Monaco. So, her daughter is not entitled to become the next ruling princess as she obviously believes. The dates might match up with the time of conception fairly well but if she'd hop into bed that quickly with Albert, she might do the same with someone else just as fast. She was separated from her ex at the time...and even had him tested, so she thought that he might be the father at one point. How many others could there be?

She could have conceived Jazmin by someone else in the following weeks, and not have had a perfect 40 week pregnancy...it's still possible that the girl is not Alberts, but with the info we have learned about his secret life over the past year, anything is possible.
I have a question about the dates. They don't match up. If they slept together between July 8 and July 29 then March 4, 1992 is from 4 to 6 weeks off. Was Jazmin 6 weeks early or was she a full term baby? But you are right about anything being possible regarding Albert and the people he has allowed in his life over all these years. It's sad considering his position.

Laviollette said:
I have a question about the dates. They don't match up. If they slept together between July 8 and July 29 then March 4, 1992 is from 4 to 6 weeks off. Was Jazmin 6 weeks early or was she a full term baby? But you are right about anything being possible regarding Albert and the people he has allowed in his life over all these years. It's sad considering his position.
First LeahT I know you can read as I knew you know I can I was kidding with you. For everyone's info she and I do get along only don't agree on this case. If you want to like Albert then please do so and believe the facts not a tale as you pointed out by Bunky. Hi Bunky good to see your input. Leah don't forget this is a translator trying to find words for what was said not a human translation. I can tell you when you do translated words sometimes they don't look correct but are only similar to the actual meaning like estimate. I don't have a translator on this PC to give you a better version of the original article. Even Albert as good of English as he speaks sometimes uses a book for French-English translation of words to be sure what he wants to use is correct.

Tamara has never given proof of Jazmin being born premature only her word but Albert's means nothing. She has never given proof by an ultrasound report to show when she was due and would prove when the fetus was conceived. Today's technology can through ultrasounds determine about when conception occurred and when the baby will be born. Mine was born 40 weeks to the day of conception on the same day the ultra sound gave back in 1984 so by 1992 Tamara would have gotten a prefect date with the advancement of knowledge since mine. Why has she not given it? Donatella do you have an answer? How about Bruce McCormick have an answer? BTW I want to thank Bruce McCormick for providing the information he has.

quote=Laviollette]I have a question about the dates. They don't match up. If they slept together between July 8 and July 29 then March 4, 1992 is from 4 to 6 weeks off. Was Jazmin 6 weeks early or was she a full term baby? But you are right about anything being possible regarding Albert and the people he has allowed in his life over all these years. It's sad considering his position.[/quote]
I just so happen to have a pregnancy due date chart an arm away. I am 30weeks (actually 29 but I like to round up ;) ) In the Mayo Clinic guide it lists pregnancy dates based on last menstral cycle and ovulation dates. Obviously, cycles vary for all women from 28 days to 42 days roughly. Based on that ovulation dates are usually more acurate and can reduce the gestation time depending on the cycle length. Everyone knows this I'm just getting to it slowly....

Based on my chart and the dates in Laviollete's post:
Ovulation on July 10th = Birth April 2nd
Ovulation on July 17th = Birth April 9th
Ovulation on July 24th = Brith April 16th
This estimated birth date is based on a 40 week gestation.

We have no idea when she ovulated but she probably did at some point in that 21 day span and if she ovulated in July, she would have given birth in March or April. All of the July ovulation dates come to a 40 week term in March and April. Most hospitals and doctors consider 36 or 37 weeks full term, given this, if she is claiming to have been with him in July, it's perfectly reasonable for her to have given birth when she did.

And yes, Lady M and I are do generally agree except on this point. And yes, I understand translators pick up words and try to fit them in but "I am not the father of JGG and here's the DNA to prove it" does not need translation. It's not a guess, it's a fact. I am beginning to think it is quite possible that it was Rainer, in a bid to protect Monoco's line, had a hand in creating this situation for PA. When one thinks of how PA insisted NC keep Alexandre a secret until Rainer's death, one can only imagine Rainer was not happy about JGG.

LadyMacAlpine said:
...Tamara has never given proof of Jazmin being born premature only her word but Albert's means nothing. She has never given proof by an ultrasound report to show when she was due and would prove when the fetus was conceived. Today's technology can through ultrasounds determine about when conception occurred and when the baby will be born. Mine was born 40 weeks to the day of conception on the same day the ultra sound gave back in 1984 so by 1992 Tamara would have gotten a prefect date with the advancement of knowledge since mine. Why has she not given it? Donatella do you have an answer? How about Bruce McCormick have an answer? BTW I want to thank Bruce McCormick for providing the information he has.
If TR conceived on July 8, 1991, their first day together, the due date would be approx. April 7, 1992, which is 39 weeks after conception. Conception after July 8 pushes the due date further into April - anywhere from April 7 to April 28. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992, which is actually 4 - 7 weeks early. She would have had to be weeks premature for PA to have fathered her.

LadyMacAlpine said:
...Tamara has never given proof of Jazmin being born premature only her word...
And yes, where is the proof that Jazmin was premature? This whole case has been about TR making accusations against a famous, rich man and not having to prove anything. Based on her dubious words, PA is supposed to just provide his DNA to some court? I don't think he should ever answer this claim.

TrustWorthy said:

I posted photo's a few pages back in this thread. My business computer is being looked at due problems with posting in the Forum which I am also haveing on this computer only more so or would repost them. If anyone wants to be my guest.

And yes, Lady M and I are do generally agree except on this point. And yes, I understand translators pick up words and try to fit them in but "I am not the father of JGG and here's the DNA to prove it" does not need translation. It's not a guess, it's a fact. I am beginning to think it is quite possible that it was Rainer, in a bid to protect Monoco's line, had a hand in creating this situation for PA. When one thinks of how PA insisted NC keep Alexandre a secret until Rainer's death, one can only imagine Rainer was not happy about JGG.
Okay you are doing it again. You are not asking Tamara to prove anything therefore she is getting away with staking, harassing, and attempting to extort money while endangering a minor in the commission of a felony. Look at the photos of Tamara with a baby Jazmin a few pages back. She was in Albert's face with the poor child in the presents of other children disregarding their welfare, mental health and placing them in a dangerous situation. Now you will all ask how she did that.
Albert has body guards to protect him. How many of you think they are armed with weapons? Good guess. Had one of them felt his life was in danger care to guess what could have happened to Jazmin or one of those other children? Good guess if you thought one or more could have been hurt or killed. This is why Tamara has been a danger to her child since a baby. She has placed the child in harms way. Bruce McCormick has only aided in this. No one has challenged what she has done and the legal system has ignored her to date of mental and emotional child abuse. What she did also placed Albert's life in danger. I have done all possible to protect my own child and find it hard to believe any woman who claims to love their child would do the things Tamara Rotolo has or Nicole for that matter. Both woman had endangered their child's lives, stole their childhood denying them the rights and freedoms normal children are allowed to have and for what? MONEY.

I am beginning to think it is quite possible that it was Rainer, in a bid to protect Monoco's line, had a hand in creating this situation for PA. When one thinks of how PA insisted NC keep Alexandre a secret until Rainer's death, one can only imagine Rainer was not happy about JGG.
The above part I have to ask why do people say this? Protect the line from what? Before the change in the Constitution Jazmin still had no claim to the Throne she was illegitimate and therefore NOT eligible to inherit it except in the mind of her mother and those who don't understand how it works. The change was to ensure the Throne passed to a legitimate Grimaldi. Adoption was taken out and was only put in due to Rainier's mother being adopted by her biological father Louis to make her legitimate so it wouldn't revert to French rule. The new Constitution fixed this part as well. Monaco was recognized as an independent State.

Laviollette said:
If TR conceived on July 8, 1991, their first day together, the due date would be approx. April 7, 1992, which is 39 weeks after conception. Conception after July 8 pushes the due date further into April - anywhere from April 7 to April 28. Jazmin was born March 4, 1992, which is actually 4 - 7 weeks early. She would have had to be weeks premature for PA to have fathered her.

According to the chart I'm looking at, no math on my side, it's the Mayo Clinic Complete Book of Pregnancy and Baby's first year, page 7, a child concieved between July 10th and July 17th would be due between April 2nd and 9th if it was 40 weeks. However, it's 40 weeks from the first day of the last period, it's closer to 38 weeks when calculating from conception. Which does not make much difference except, that would not make the birth all that premature. I talk to women all the time who deliver weeks early. As I stated, many doctors call 36 weeks full term, if that were the case she would only be a couple weeks early. In any case, the only way to know for sure is DNA. TR has produced a child, she does not owe the public sonograms, and we do not know that she has not produced them to attorney's.

leahteresa said:
According to the chart I'm looking at, no math on my side, it's the Mayo Clinic Complete Book of Pregnancy and Baby's first year, page 7, a child concieved between July 10th and July 17th would be due between April 2nd and 9th if it was 40 weeks. However, it's 40 weeks from the first day of the last period, it's closer to 38 weeks when calculating from conception. Which does not make much difference except, that would not make the birth all that premature. I talk to women all the time who deliver weeks early. As I stated, many doctors call 36 weeks full term, if that were the case she would only be a couple weeks early. In any case, the only way to know for sure is DNA. TR has produced a child, she does not owe the public sonograms, and we do not know that she has not produced them to attorney's.
By your own chart the dates are still off by weeks. I used 39 weeks not 40. Also, the due dates calculated for early April still only take into account that TR conceived on or about July 8 and not on or near July 29 - at the end of their fling. If she conceived during the end then the due date is approx. April 14, April 21 or April 28. I think PA and his team looked at this and knew this didn't pass the smell test. :cool:

Last edited:
Arg! I hate math! LOL If you get right down to it, DNA is the only thing that matters here. Whether or not the baby was premature, we will never know, and I'm sure if that were the case Tamara would have already mentioned it in the articles because it makes the dates more true. As it stands now, they look slightly, but not fully, out of kilter.

My thoughts still go back to the victimization of the girl, and also her mothers behavior. She must have been an easy date, if you catch my meaning. It doesn't sound like Albert had to put much effort into this 'affair' because she slept with him within hours. She has not denied this, either. So.....where were her morals?

She was separated from her husband. She met up with a Prince....he must have looked like the perfect target too. She immediately slept with him. Later...surprise! surprise! there's a baby in the mix. Does this sound familiar? It's the same path that NC took, only in her case she was able to prove the connection. Albert has stalled TR from being able to do that, and he probably has good reason to. Maybe the dates are off. Maybe she was pregnant by a third man, before she arrived in Monaco. Maybe she's a whackjob or something, and the only thing that saved him from being stuck with her was the fact that she was only in Monaco on holiday, and had a return ticket home.

In any case, she only started the paternity suit action years ago, when it was clear that Albert was ignoring her at his fathers urging. Prior to the silent treatment, she didn't seem too bothered by thoughts of suing him. Its pretty funny that she thinks her daughter will the the Sovereign of Monaco some day though. Further proof that to some extent, the chick is delusional.

Just my 2 cents. :D

Laviollette said:
By your own chart the dates are still off by weeks. I used 39 weeks not 40. Also, the due dates calculated for early April still only take into account that TR conceived on or about July 8 and not on or near July 29 - at the end of their fling. If she conceived during the end then the due date is approx. April 14, April 21 or April 28. I think PA and his team looked at this and knew this didn't pass the smell test. :cool:
I had gone over this myself in a past post in this thread of calcutaling when she concieved based on the same information and I also said what you did the timing of this is off and one of the reasons I said I believed Albert was NOT the father.
Leaht = TR has produced a child, she does not owe the public sonograms, and we do not know that she has not produced them to attorney's.
Albert II of Monaco is a public person who does not owe the public DNA testing (your own words for Tamara does not owe the public) who we already know was subjected to one false claim of paternity but had no problem with DNA testing when he knew it was possible he fathered a child in the case of Alexandre. I want each of you to look at both cases and if you look carefully what you will see if Nicole learned about Tamara reading the information you have in the press. When her story came out she was almost exact in her original statement to Tamara however as time passed her story began changing.

I also want to point out about this being free press for Tamara to stay in it since we are talking about it. Sometime later this year Tamara should be getting company. That's my crystal ball. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom