The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 09-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Fahren's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central, United States
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
How premature was Alexandre? Also considering he didn't know the child was his until the DNA tesing and who he is I wouldn't have expected to see him either.
Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.
__________________

  #182  
Old 09-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Fahren's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central, United States
Posts: 20
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.
__________________

  #183  
Old 09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren
Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Quote:

Most babies are born about 40 weeks after the first day of their mother's last menstrual period. But about 10 percent of babies arrive sooner. A baby born more than three weeks before his or her due date is considered premature.
Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.
  #184  
Old 09-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.
OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone?

So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something?

Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:)
  #185  
Old 09-17-2005, 06:58 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like.
Quote:
This child is here. Deal with it
Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.
  #186  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like. Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with anyone expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either

Doing so does not mean that someone is taking a story so personally and projecting their past experiences into it. but I could be wrong too, maybe that is what the words 'empathy' and 'understanding' mean...

I have to say though, I've never had anyone make any type of exposure on me in the press (thankfully).

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not. :)

if he ever does marry, one would have to assume she is a very unique person to put up with all of that :p
  #187  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: st. louis, United States
Posts: 13
Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.
  #188  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by valtorrez
Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.
I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p

But again, that's just me and my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)
  #189  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not. :)
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.
  #190  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: st. louis, United States
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p But again, that's just my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)
I agree with the point that noone deserves to be condemned for not wanting to get married. I actually think it is very smart to not fall into society's push for everyone to get married. If you are not ready you are not ready. Why make someone else life miserable by marrying them when you know in your heart you are not ready to settle down with one person. Hell, if I was rich like him I would be living it up (only with birthcontrol and condems):) .
  #191  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was pursuing him and offering herself to him). But I do not know what she understands personally.:)

While I do think he could arrange something apart from her -- he may be doing what many men do -- provide generously for the child's upbringing and stay as far from what 'fire' he may think is there waiting for him as he can get -- regardless of the 'why' and 'who said what' and 'how id it get like that' of the matter. When there is tension between two parents, I imagine it can be very difficult to subject anyone to it (nannies can gossip too). Especially if one feels they cannot trust the other.

Whatever it is, is what it is and he will handle it accordingly, in my opinion.

PA child is already in a much better position than lots of children in the world -- Albert has ensured that clearly. He will be always in better positon than most people get. Even if Albert feels in a difficult spot now on it, the boy will never know certain difficulties in his life, that's for sure. Worrying about him is no point, in my opinion.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.
  #192  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was begging for his attentions). But I do not know what she understands personally.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.
I agree with you on every point. We also aren't privileged to what is going on between the attorneys and the courts since she filed for support. In a way I would like to be a fly on the wall during those talks.
  #193  
Old 09-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
True. It would be interesting to know that
  #194  
Old 09-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Fahren's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central, United States
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.
Your calculations? Ok, that's scary so I'll just leave that one alone.
  #195  
Old 09-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Fahren's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central, United States
Posts: 20
[QUOTE=Lillia]So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
  #196  
Old 09-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
[QUOTE=Fahren]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
I did not ever say you used the word 'suffering'. I used it myself. Here's what was said exactly:

[Quote:Originally Posted by Fahren]
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=[b]Lillia[/b]]
"OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone? So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:) [QUOTE]"

I can understand why you might think Albert saying he did not want to be a parent would be insulting.

I would be insulted too -- if I so much wanted to marry Albert that I had a baby by 'accident' and tried to push obligation on him for a family -- even while he didn't share the feelings and said it in plain words. He would clearly not be meeting emotional need by his not going along with the plan. It is insulting, especially since he has refused to change his mind too.

I would be insulted -- probably pissed off -- if Albert only gave hefty child support payments to meet the all the material needs, but did not give in for one minute to some expectation of playing house and family. Especially after pushing so hard to oblige him into being a family man -- ignore that he does not want that. :p But that is neither here nor there.

Not that it matters, but my statement was asking you if you felt the mother and child were suffering because of his comment that he did not want to be a parent -- you also mentioned that PA takes great pleasure in reaching out to insult the woman.

NC herself said the very same exact thing herself on not wanting the baby and she even said she went to have an abortion and hoped that Albert would go with her, but then she changed her mind because it was too far advanced.

I can't imagine her being insulted by anything that PA would say on it when he was asked, especially since she said the same thing herself. But I don't know, double standards...

In my opinion, if she has a bad attitude toward the father, then I would say that any 'poison' in PA relationship w/the boy ,as you say, would be coming from both sides, perhaps -- because Alex. is 2 yrs. and can't understand the relationship between the parents. Usually it is the child caught in the middle of tensions like that.:p

But ok -- you are, like everyone else, entitled to your opinion. :p I do not agree with you, so let's just leave it at that. :)

I said before the matter is between the two of them only and no one else.

Just as the same on the little girl and her mother TR -- it's between Albert and them.:p
  #197  
Old 09-18-2005, 10:07 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
All you ladies who defend Nicole and feel she isn't a vindictive, nasty, bitter ex-lover of Albert's who would do anything to cause him harm in print of other wise defiantly slug mug to contradict Albert's interview. I have to say she did her latest stunt due to the fact Albert said she had an attitude and let me tell you its now a proven fact its worse then I anticipated.

The saddest part of this whole thing is Albert can't openly defend himself. She can talk all she wants until Albert slaps her with a gag order then her fun will end. Also what happened to her saying she wouldn't give anymore interviews? Guess the leopard is showing its true spots.
  #198  
Old 09-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NY, United States
Posts: 120
[QUOTE=Fahren]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
It's pretty clear he doesn't want a relationship with his son, and he can't be forced in to having one. People give their kids up for adoption who don't want them all the time. He is providing financially, but otherwise he is in fact renouncing his parental rights, and there's no reason he should be held to any other standard. People give up their kids all the time. No big deal. And his son will suffer less than any other kid--he's been provided for financially. I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.
  #199  
Old 09-18-2005, 02:14 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy80
I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.
Under the law Alexandre on Albert's death is entitled to his share of what Al was worth at the time of death. Half Al can give to charities if he likes. The other half is divided equally among any children he has. The less children the less Alex will inherit. Sounds like a good reason to me for Nicole to try and cause trouble in Albert's life to keep the population down. The claws are out, scratching has begun duck from the punches.
  #200  
Old 09-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NY, United States
Posts: 120
Then how did Rainier disinherit Stephanie? She didn't get an equal share of his worth from what I read.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part V Mandy Princely Family of Monaco 191 06-13-2007 05:35 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007 Elspeth Current Events Archive 946 01-29-2007 08:55 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 229 06-01-2006 02:21 AM
Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part IV Gabriella Princely Family of Monaco 220 04-13-2006 07:22 PM
Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part III Gabriella Princely Family of Monaco 176 10-15-2005 12:37 PM




Popular Tags
akhenaten albania ascot 2016 austria belgian queen mathilde belgian state visit to japan best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria daytime fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of cornwall daytime fashion duke of cambridge family fashion poll jewels killing king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander lists member introduction monarchy new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles prince harken in canada princess eugenie fashion princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia princess stéphanie's fashion & style queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion queen silvia rohan family september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara uae wildlife


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises