The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?
Albert is the father of Jazmin 29 32.95%
Albert is not the father of Jazmin 31 35.23%
Don't know/undecided 28 31.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
How premature was Alexandre? Also considering he didn't know the child was his until the DNA tesing and who he is I wouldn't have expected to see him either.
Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.

Old 09-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Commoner

I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.

Old 09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren
Off the top of my head I don't know. I remember reading an article that said he had some complications at birth because of being premature. Although DNA hadn't been done, I've also read articles where Nicole said Albert was initially happy about it and they talked about baby names so it's pretty safe to say he believed it was his before the DNA proved it.
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Quote:

Most babies are born about 40 weeks after the first day of their mother's last menstrual period. But about 10 percent of babies arrive sooner. A baby born more than three weeks before his or her due date is considered premature.
Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.
OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone?

So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something?

Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:)
Old 09-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like.
Quote:
This child is here. Deal with it
Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I believe he is trying to deal with it with opposition from Nicole and there are people making remarks like. Why is it so impossible to believe the man is doing the best he can in a difficult situation? The more I see on this board the more I feel sorry for Albert. There is no doubt in my mind he truly does need a strong woman in his life as his wife. Can see why many have been scared away. To clarify that meaning the public scaring them away not him.
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with anyone expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either

Doing so does not mean that someone is taking a story so personally and projecting their past experiences into it. but I could be wrong too, maybe that is what the words 'empathy' and 'understanding' mean...

I have to say though, I've never had anyone make any type of exposure on me in the press (thankfully).

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not. :)

if he ever does marry, one would have to assume she is a very unique person to put up with all of that :p
Old 09-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Commoner

Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by valtorrez
Albert is scaring them away with his whorish behavior and consequences of his whorish behavior. You can't blame Tamara or Nicole on Albert's marital state. Prior to their stories coming out- he was not married. Tamara story had died down over the years- he did not get married. Albert is not married due to Albert. His family might have played a small-moderate role, however, when it's all said and done he has not married because he does not feel ready too. No matter how strong or loving the woman he marries is- if he does not change his ways the marriage will be a sham like a lot of couples marriages are. I personally admire Mrs. Clinton. I think she loves her husband and is a real strong woman, however, her President Clinton has done all sort of things during their marriage due to him being a whorish man.
I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p

But again, that's just me and my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)
Old 09-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Makes sense to me LadyM -- good insights you have there. I do not think there is anything wrong with expressing understanding for the man's situation -- or that of those women either

I think all of those situations -- with TR and NC are unfortunate.

I think he's dealing with it -- and has -- the best he knows how, given the circumstances of each. And anyway, it's his own business after all -regardless what anyone may expect he should be doing either more or less or not. :)
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I agree -- PA is not married, NC or TR notwithstanding -- because it is not what he want to do so far.

I think he probably knows -- at least I give him credit for it -- that if he entered into any marriage with anyone just for the sake of whatever, it would be a sham. I think he even said such a thing himself -- child or no, personal behavior aside.:p But again, that's just my own opinion.

I don't think anyone deserves to be condemned for not being ready or not wanting to marry, but that's just me. :p

Anyway, as I said, it's his own business one way of the other.

As far as the little girl, I hope she grows up to be a nice person:)
I agree with the point that noone deserves to be condemned for not wanting to get married. I actually think it is very smart to not fall into society's push for everyone to get married. If you are not ready you are not ready. Why make someone else life miserable by marrying them when you know in your heart you are not ready to settle down with one person. Hell, if I was rich like him I would be living it up (only with birthcontrol and condems):) .
Old 09-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Thank you I was there for many years took the shared parenting. Attitudes do hurt the other parent in many ways however the true victim is the child no matter what anyone says or sees in the Nicole Albert situation due to comments made its like this. If Albert has stayed away because he apparently feels Nicole has the attitude towards him then apparently she does and she is preventing him from what she said she wanted him to do in those interviews to be a Dad to Alexandre. Its easy to throw the blame and say 'deal with it.' You have to step back and look at what is occurring objectively and see the situation as it is. Alexandre is being denied access to his Dad due to an attitude by his mother. The fault would not be on Albert for trying to avoid her but her for doing it to keep him away is also making him look bad in the eyes of the public which has already become apparent in this thread just by Fahren own remarks only she hasn't seen it yet. Nicole I believe has learned to use the press and public to gain what she wants make Albert look bad without saying the words herself.
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was pursuing him and offering herself to him). But I do not know what she understands personally.:)

While I do think he could arrange something apart from her -- he may be doing what many men do -- provide generously for the child's upbringing and stay as far from what 'fire' he may think is there waiting for him as he can get -- regardless of the 'why' and 'who said what' and 'how id it get like that' of the matter. When there is tension between two parents, I imagine it can be very difficult to subject anyone to it (nannies can gossip too). Especially if one feels they cannot trust the other.

Whatever it is, is what it is and he will handle it accordingly, in my opinion.

PA child is already in a much better position than lots of children in the world -- Albert has ensured that clearly. He will be always in better positon than most people get. Even if Albert feels in a difficult spot now on it, the boy will never know certain difficulties in his life, that's for sure. Worrying about him is no point, in my opinion.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Yes -- the mother of any child is actually in a strong position where the child is concerned -- especially when the child is a little one.

I think NC knows that much (a much stronger position than when she was begging for his attentions). But I do not know what she understands personally.

Again, I think the little girl will be fine in the end too; she will survive.
I agree with you on every point. We also aren't privileged to what is going on between the attorneys and the courts since she filed for support. In a way I would like to be a fly on the wall during those talks.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

True. It would be interesting to know that
Old 09-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I just did a google search to be sure on the premature.

Since Albert and Nicole were together only once its not likely she had to wonder when conception was give or take within the 48 hour window frame of ovulation. I calculated it as 2 weeks so Alex based on Nicole story of dates wouldn't have been a premature.

That is also Nicoles take on his being happy about it. I would gather you haven't read what his side has said he wanted. It also sounds like you are reading the story Tamara had perhaps you have mixed the two cases up.
Your calculations? Ok, that's scary so I'll just leave that one alone.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Commoner

[QUOTE=Lillia]So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=Fahren]
Quote:
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

I didn't use the word suffering. I'm sure all their physical needs are met. I said his comments were insulting and I stand by that. He's poisoning his relationship with his son.
I did not ever say you used the word 'suffering'. I used it myself. Here's what was said exactly:

[Quote:Originally Posted by Fahren]
I say that because this is the second article, the first being the Le Monde interview, in which he says he was 'tricked' and didn't want to be a father. I can't seen any possible point in saying this repeatedly. This child is here. Deal with it.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=[b]Lillia[/b]]
"OK -- I read the LeMonde article too -- but are those comments those which you say show he takes great pleasure reaching out to insult someone? So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? Do you know if the boy is somehow not being cared for properly?:) [QUOTE]"

I can understand why you might think Albert saying he did not want to be a parent would be insulting.

I would be insulted too -- if I so much wanted to marry Albert that I had a baby by 'accident' and tried to push obligation on him for a family -- even while he didn't share the feelings and said it in plain words. He would clearly not be meeting emotional need by his not going along with the plan. It is insulting, especially since he has refused to change his mind too.

I would be insulted -- probably pissed off -- if Albert only gave hefty child support payments to meet the all the material needs, but did not give in for one minute to some expectation of playing house and family. Especially after pushing so hard to oblige him into being a family man -- ignore that he does not want that. :p But that is neither here nor there.

Not that it matters, but my statement was asking you if you felt the mother and child were suffering because of his comment that he did not want to be a parent -- you also mentioned that PA takes great pleasure in reaching out to insult the woman.

NC herself said the very same exact thing herself on not wanting the baby and she even said she went to have an abortion and hoped that Albert would go with her, but then she changed her mind because it was too far advanced.

I can't imagine her being insulted by anything that PA would say on it when he was asked, especially since she said the same thing herself. But I don't know, double standards...

In my opinion, if she has a bad attitude toward the father, then I would say that any 'poison' in PA relationship w/the boy ,as you say, would be coming from both sides, perhaps -- because Alex. is 2 yrs. and can't understand the relationship between the parents. Usually it is the child caught in the middle of tensions like that.:p

But ok -- you are, like everyone else, entitled to your opinion. :p I do not agree with you, so let's just leave it at that. :)

I said before the matter is between the two of them only and no one else.

Just as the same on the little girl and her mother TR -- it's between Albert and them.:p
Old 09-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

All you ladies who defend Nicole and feel she isn't a vindictive, nasty, bitter ex-lover of Albert's who would do anything to cause him harm in print of other wise defiantly slug mug to contradict Albert's interview. I have to say she did her latest stunt due to the fact Albert said she had an attitude and let me tell you its now a proven fact its worse then I anticipated.

The saddest part of this whole thing is Albert can't openly defend himself. She can talk all she wants until Albert slaps her with a gag order then her fun will end. Also what happened to her saying she wouldn't give anymore interviews? Guess the leopard is showing its true spots.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=Fahren]
Quote:
So you think his saying that he did not want to be a father is, as you say, insulting to someone? Do you know if the mother or child are suffering or something? QUOTE]

It's pretty clear he doesn't want a relationship with his son, and he can't be forced in to having one. People give their kids up for adoption who don't want them all the time. He is providing financially, but otherwise he is in fact renouncing his parental rights, and there's no reason he should be held to any other standard. People give up their kids all the time. No big deal. And his son will suffer less than any other kid--he's been provided for financially. I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy80
I still don't understand why the press keeps saying he'll get some of Albert's billions though.
Under the law Alexandre on Albert's death is entitled to his share of what Al was worth at the time of death. Half Al can give to charities if he likes. The other half is divided equally among any children he has. The less children the less Alex will inherit. Sounds like a good reason to me for Nicole to try and cause trouble in Albert's life to keep the population down. The claws are out, scratching has begun duck from the punches.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Aristocracy

Then how did Rainier disinherit Stephanie? She didn't get an equal share of his worth from what I read.

Closed Thread