The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Royal Highness

Cute but tiny!

Old 12-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

So cute - love the color composition in the photography. Nice. Parents look beaming, of course.

Princess Gabriella seems to be the active one, and larger. Prince Jacques was having a nice nap. Very mellow, like his dad. Bald as a bean like his dad, too. Jacgues looks like his dad imo, but hard to really say at this point.

All-in-all, a lovely Christmas in store for the family. Very happy for them.

Old 12-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Courtier

Ahh, the wee angels. ! They are adorable. Charlene looks amazing. Thanks so much for posting.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Gabriella in pink and Jacques in blue...tiny but so beautiful!
Old 12-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Aristocracy

Such a lovely surprise. They look tiny but I have become used to big babies in recent years.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I think it's normal with twins to be tiny...
Old 12-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Twins are in the civer of the next edition of Paris Match, but I can not post the link.

It is the www.parismatch.fr
Old 12-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Nobility

Cute twins, they're so tiny, Charlene looks very lovely, and a bit tired. What a lovely and happy family
Old 12-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

https://translate.google.fr/translat...6794&edit-text=

Albert said that he was near Charlene when the twins are born, he tried to help her all his hospility

One of the photos published by the palace

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco
Old 12-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene release first pictures of their tiny twins Jacques and Gabriella | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
The Palace of Monaco have released a set of images of Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Charlene posing with their twin babies Jacques and Gabriella at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco.

The Christmas-themed photographs show a smitten pair of parents gazing at their newborn children, with Princess Gabriella in pink and Prince Jaques in baby blue.

Gabriella was born first at 5.04pm, and Jacques at 5.06pm, but it is Jacques who will be the future Prince of Monaco, because of the Mediterranean principality's male inheritance laws.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

What lovely pictures- so happy for Albert and Charlene.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice little babies.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Royal Highness

Lovely photos, lovely babies... As far as i can see, little Jacques takes after mummy but Gabriella is a true Kelly - Grimaldi And, for the first time, i can seen a spark of emotion in P. Albert and P. Charlene faces... at last!!!
Old 12-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Royal Highness

To be honest, and the cute babies of course aside, these are the most dreadful photos i have ever seen. I'm sorry but who took this ? Walmart ? The light is bad, their faces are caked with make up and THE SHIRT !
They are intended to be a bit christmassy but they are just cheap and depressing...
An happy event like that deserve so much better...

http://www.beyondgracekelly.com/wp-c...th-newborn.png
Old 12-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

For me these photos are beautiful , the babies are cute and nothing else!

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonac...type=1&theater

A special magazine about the babies.

I like this photo of Charlene in black and white

Les premières photos du Couple Princier et de Leurs enfants / News & Photos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

These first photos were taken at the hospital, they are natural witout decorum. The official photos will be on january 7thn day of the presentation to the people of Monaco.

Paris Match says that the cloths of Gabriella and Jacques are the choice of Princess Grace for her babies. It is a nice memory for their grandmother

The photos of the babies were in all the french tv news this evening.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Thanks so much for the first ever pics of the twins!

I just love them, so adorable and cute, and already one can see that baby Jacques takes after Charlene and baby Gabriella after her daddy Albert.

And I can already see their flaxen hair, ahhhh, brings to mind how aesthetically beautiful Albert was as a child & baby:

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpr...h-children.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpr...by-picture.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpr...ly-by-tree.jpg

http://lisawallerrogers.files.wordpr...oss-age-10.jpg

I can't wait to see what they will look like next year, especially during National Day, babies grow so so fast.

ETA: who opened the door and let the grinch(es) in, oh my! bah humbug *insert ebenezer scrooge*

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THOSE WITH LOVE & KINDNESS & THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS IN THEIR HEARTS!
Old 12-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Gentry

I agree that the light is horrible (overexposed). Not the best photographer ... That is why everything looks so artificial and Charlene clearly has problems with the lights.

But they look happy, the Prince younger than he has looked for years. And his shirt is quite nice, casual and Christmassy. :-)
Old 12-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Courtier

The light, make up or shirt are not so important.... What is important IMO that after 2 weeks we can finally see the princely children!
Old 12-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Commoner

The quality of pics might not best but nevertheless they are heartwarming! Everyone looks wonderful and radiant. I am so grateful that the photos have been released..
Old 12-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Jacques already looks so much like his father!