It's a boy and a girl: Prince Jacques & Princess Gabriella, December 10, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MoonMaiden

Television Monte Carlo is a french TV who was made by Prince Rainier in 1956 in Monaco but it was sold in the years 1990 to the France but this channel kept the name and and all the big events in Monaco are broadcasted as the funerals of Prince rainier, the 2 enthronements of Prince Albert in jult 2005 with the speech of Prince Albert and november ), his weeding all the cérémonies of the National fest every year and the next big event which will be soon the presentation of the babies to the people of Monaco.It is not a surprise that Tmc will broadcast this event]// quote

melina-premiere,

I was very excited because I thought it was going to be the American cable Turner Movie Classics(TMC) which I love to watch-broadcasting the presentation next week. Thanks so much for correcting me. I would have felt incredibly silly setting my dvr for the presentation and getting an old classic black/white film instead!:ermm::ohmy:

Tabloïds are tabloïds , when a people has a cold they show the photo of the people who is not good and they all say ' a dram ain the family of ...' ans so.

Gabriella and Jacques were twins and it is normal they are born almost three weeks before their due date, they were small as almost all the twins.
The doctors took all the cautions to look after them.
On the photos, the babies seems to have a weight before 2k600 and 2kg 900 for Gabriella.Albert and Charlene show them and now they are at home with a good advice of the doctors.
Remember the twins of Prince Laurent, they were born in december , a month before the due date, they stayed a month at the hospital and Laurent did not want to show them before 8 months.
The twins of prince Frederick of Denmark were very tiny when they left the hospital in the arms of their parents they stayed 6 days at the hospital but Josephine came back at the hospital because she was ill and we had official photos of the babies one month later.They were born 15 days before the due date.

Has the Palace released a date for the Baptism of the Princely twins?

An Ard Ri, I would imagine it's still in the planning. There are, after all, two sets of god-parents to be named.;) And if Albert follows the tradition set by Rainier and Grace when he and his siblings were baptized it will be a lavish affair at the Cathedral. I remember looking at old archived photos of LIFE magazine when the baptisms of the Grimaldi children were covered. There were Royal godparents, the papal nuncio, the works.

Traditionally, Catholic royals baptize their children within 6-8 weeks after birth, often sooner as was the case with Prince Felix of Luxembourg. He and Claire baptized their newborn daughter when she was only a month old.

I just can't get enough of these photos. Charlene is stunning and Albert looks 10 years younger. The babies look like babies. I have an idea they're going to be cute in about 4 months.

KittyAtlanta, I think they are already adorable if a bit wizened. But I agree that they will really come into their own after they have filled out a bit.

I can't wait for the photos of them in the pool with Charlene having their first swim lessons. We will probably be seeing those in around a year....;):p

I don't see wizened babies, I see cute babies with a beautiful skin thought they are born before their due date.
I read the interview because point de vue is already published, during the interview Albert and Charlene are found of their babies.

In the interview of point de Vue, Albert said that they did not think yet to the godparents but they will think about it during the time of the fests they will spend it at the palace with the babies.
In the interview we learn a lot of news as there will be two nannies to help Charlene. and othe news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone provide a link to "Point de vue" please? 2 nannies.... well that was expected I think... And the christening might be around March maybe...

In the interview of Point de Vue Albert is saying that he will protect their children that he will give them a lot of love.
January will be a cool month because he will not travel untill January. It was a beautiful surprise to learn that it was a boy and and a girl. He was nervious before the births . Charlene said that the babies are taking regulary weight and thay are satisfied with this. The parents of charlene did not see yet the babies, the mother of Charlene will arrive end of january and her father will arrive soon after, they could not come before this date because they has a lot Professional business. Charlene said that
the babies have already personalities , Jacques has a fair skin because and he is blond Gabriella has a matter complexion. Albert said in the interview that at the beginning Gabriella moved a lot and Jacques was cool now it is the contrary, gabriella is very cool and Jacques makes his gymnastic all the day but they are very calm they dont cry a lot. he took a lot of photos of the babies and will show some photos to the magasine point de Vue.
He tought to his parents, he imagined how they would lived these times, at the times of the births, he missed them but he thought that they are looking them and it is very important for him, they will spend the times of the fests in the palace and the babies will be presented to the people of Monaco next week on january 7th.
It is a lovely interview of Albert and charlene in the magasine.

Marty91charmed, on this page at the end of the article, there is the cover of the magasine.

Jumeaux d'Albert et Charlène de Monaco: premières photos officielles de Gabriella et Jacques - L'Express

Thank you! I'm eagerly wating for the presentation! It won't take long!

I see there is an additional pic as well!

Thank for the translation. Whoever wrote it doesn't speak English well. But as my French is on the same level, Thank you.

It's a computer translation (Google Translate)...and you're correct. Computer translation is in the infancy stage of development.

the interview of prince Albert and princess Charlène is only in the magasine of this week, you see only the front page on the page that I posted .
The magasine is not free on line , we must pay for reading the articles of this magasine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom