HSH Prince Albert of Monaco - 50th Birthday

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to ask again .. who is the little boy he kisses at his 50th ceremony? Thanks!
R.

I am sorry to ask again .. who is the little boy he kisses at his 50th ceremony? Thanks!
R.
The little boy is from Monaco and Albert wanted him to be there because he also was born on March 14!
His Name is Matteo Gastaud.

Last edited:
Thank you ! That is such a sweet gesture.
R.

So PA likes strawberry mousse cake !?
R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert II of Monaco enjoys his 50th birthday party in the Grimaldi property of Marchais in the North-east of France doing buggy, jeep and bike with family Princess sister Caroline and his two nephews Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi.
Marchais, France, March 15th, 2008

Gallery

I feel they may decide don't show up the private party pics thinking that meeting with people, dozen official pics and interview will be enough to satisfy public curiosity.

I think you are right, they should be able to keep some things private, such as a private party, hence the word? Although I thought the pictures of everyone in the little cars and bikes were cool!:cool: How fun! The first picture I saw I think maybe Andrea in one little car and the bigger one behind him, at first I thought it was just one car? It looked like they were on top of the smaller one - What the heck is that thing?:lol:

I think you are right, they should be able to keep some things private, such as a private party, hence the word? Although I thought the pictures of everyone in the little cars and bikes were cool!:cool: How fun! The first picture I saw I think maybe Andrea in one little car and the bigger one behind him, at first I thought it was just one car? It looked like they were on top of the smaller one - What the heck is that thing?:lol:

One of the little cars looks like a type of dune buggy and the other is an off road terrain vehicle. It looks like a very fun family outing very relaxing.

CW's mom said she planned this party?
Anyone know?
R.

CW's mom said she planned this party?
Anyone know?
R.

Unless we hear from the palace itself we'll never know. I'm still waiting to see if she was even at the party at his estate.

I have not seen her in ANY of the shots .. but others are saying there is a shot of her with Albert if you buy Hola.

Here are some pics of Caroline and Alexandra on Saturday,
March 15, in Marchais, together with other birthday guests.
Alexandra has a special balloon from Albert's birthday party :)
I also noticed family friend Khadja Nin on these pics.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **Pic 5 **

Glistening Seas

:popcorn:hey greaaat pics. nothing like a leisurely chit chat in the outdoors. while everyone's outfits look great i think little alexandrea's outfit is fabulous. great choice and of course caroline always the epitome of elegance. great shots. i bet the bike rides were greaaaat.:monacostandard::rainbow::shamrock:

Nice family gathering on Albert's birthday. I am glad to see the Casiraghi brothers, but where was Charlotte...:huh:
Alexandra is a cutie.:wub:
It looks like both sisters participated in Albert's birthday how much they could, Steph at official celebrations, Caro at private one.:) I wouldn't be surprised if it was Caroline who organized private party for Albert.

BTW it supposed to be private, those paparazzis...:rolleyes: I wonder if Albert and his friends/family realized that they had pictures taken.:rolleyes:

Nice family gathering on Albert's birthday. I am glad to see the Casiraghi brothers, but where was Charlotte...:huh:
Alexandra is a cutie.:wub:
It looks like both sisters participated in Albert's birthday how much they could, Steph at official celebrations, Caro at private one.:) I wouldn't be surprised if it was Caroline who organized private party for Albert.

BTW it supposed to be private, those paparazzis...:rolleyes: I wonder if Albert and his friends/family realized that they had pictures taken.:rolleyes:

I think so too! I think they handled both events very well this time, even paparazzi photo's did not seem too terribly intrusive, although I imagine they wished there had been none at all. I agree with the poster above, I thought the photos with the pretty tree in the background were really nice and I agree, Alexandra is the sweetest. As much as they probably hate the loss of privacy, sometimes the paparazzi does get some very nice candid shots of them with their family. It was nice that most of the family was able to particpate in Albert's birthday celebrations. I didn't realize Charlotte wasn't there? I thought I saw her in some photo's? It must have been someone else? I also believe that Caroline probably organized the party. When I didn't see her at the formal celebrations in Monaco, I assumed since she lives in Paris it made sense for her to not travel back and forth and just head to their place in Marchais, I assumed she was handling that party. It looks like she did a good job! I hope they all had fun!:flowers:

Hi everyone, Sandsla I agree with you wholeheartedly. I feel that Albert was finally celebrated in the way that he should be, and I hope that we see less and less of Charlene or whoever lady he chooses to date. The photo agencies were right on. Prince Albert looked very handsome,tall and stately on his birthday I liked his new suite and pretty tie.

I like the fact that he mentioned the need to save the Mediterranean Sea. I hope the leader of my country get a grip on what the U.S. Military is actually testing in the waters near my country.

Bahamagirl,

The photographer's knew to shoot low and up to get that effect! I liked his nice suit and pretty tie too!:flowers:

I also agree with you! This is something that has always really bugged me also -- Maybe someone should suggest the U.S. Military should test around Jupiter Island instead!;) That should make the point! I thought they had stopped testing around Veiques (SP?), But, I suppose they are still testing somewhere around there?

One of the little cars looks like a type of dune buggy and the other is an off road terrain vehicle. It looks like a very fun family outing very relaxing.

Hi Hibou,
I figured it out after I look at the first photo for a moment, but at first glance doesn't it look like it's some kind of weird double decker thing?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert II of Monaco enjoys his 50th birthday party in the Grimaldi property of Marchais in the North-east of France doing buggy, jeep and bike with family Princess sister Caroline and his two nephews Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi.
Marchais, France, March 15th, 2008

Gallery

If I'm not mistaken, that's Albert's Kelly cousin, Chris LeVine (Lizanne's son), next to him biking. It's great to see the Grimaldis with their American relatives :)

Hi Hibou,
I figured it out after I look at the first photo for a moment, but at first glance doesn't it look like it's some kind of weird double decker thing?:lol:

Yes it does. I guess it's been customized?

Considering it was Albert's birthday there seems to be a lot of photo's of everyone else as usual it would be nice to center on only him once in a while especially at official events.

Was CW at the private party?
I haven't seen even one shot of her there.
And was that NCoste at the party too?
A woman in the photos resembles she.
Did Eric attend?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL !
R.

Thanks ice for finding the pics of Caroline and Alexandra, here are some more:

-Albert, Pierre and Andrea having fun with some vehicles (btw I think that Charlotte Casiraghi was there as well, here is one pic of her with Alex Dellal, I think) Pic 1 Pic 2
- the great Marchais Estate
- Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra with some guests

Gallery

Was CW at the private party?
I haven't seen even one shot of her there.
And was that NCoste at the party too?
A woman in the photos resembles she.
Did Eric attend?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL !
R.

N Coste at the party??? And Eric?? (I doubt he would ever be welcome in the "royals" home.) But thats not to say anybody cares--they're in their own wonderful separate worlds and all is right with that. In another thread someone said it was the family friend--Nijinie (spelling) who was there.

Charlene was not at Marchais nor in Monaco that day. So if she was at all anywhere, it was REALLY privately and later on.

R.

Here is a great clip from a dutch show about royalty, you can see an interview with Albert and Stephanie , some clips about the family and of course some pics of the official party in Monaco:

Prins Albert van Monaco 50 jaar

Here are the pics of Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra in a better quality:

Gallery

The cake seems to be delicious...:flowers:

I wish for him a long and healthy life, especially since he is planning on starting a family after 2011!!

Well we don't know that he is planning a family precisely after then, but I am sure he is thinking about children with his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom