The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
BUt on thing is sure, they do not make a fool of me.
Am I glad that you're not a fool!

Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the irony, and excuse me for reading between lines and not get stuck in the superficiality of pictures, and not swallow every piece of information as if it were God´s word.

If that is true, I´m glad for the schools and hospital if there was ant kind of contribution and it means a relief for them. Now, someone is mixing up things here. One thing is a "voyage privé", another a humanitarian trip. PDV is not selling the latter, at least not in the cover, with the most inappropriate picture for informing about a humanitarian cause. "Au coeur de l´Himalaya, dans lítimité dún voyage privé" souds like they were peeping into their "honeymoon" and were lucky as to get the pictures. And we know who released the pictures, so I ask again, are the palace PR trying to show that Monaco does some charity abroad, or are they using that as an excuse for selling us the image of the very much in love couple?

Maybe it is a little twisted but that is my perception.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

It was not a privat travel, there were several personalities in this visit. It was an humanatory travel and there were many contributions and projects with this travel. There was also a french association with them beside the associations of Monaco. There will be a future school because the one which is already built is too small, the hospital will have a department for the women which are pregnant.
Point de vue will be on sell to day, you can not know whar will be in it. There is not only this newspaper which speak about this visit, there are also two newspapers of Monaco Monaco matin made last monday a report with photos, there are photos of the couple with the people of these small villages and on a small narrow bridge and the newspaper La Gazette
You hate Charlene , what she could do is criticed. If it was not Charlène who married Prince Albert, you would have critic an another woman who would have married Prince Albert. You wanted Ptincess Caroline and her chidren for the sucession. Now Charlene is the wife of Ptince Albert, you can not do anything only always to critic Only the people of Monaco can judjge Charlene and not people who are not monegash and are living far away from Monaco
Old 12-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I don't think we need to discuss likes and dislikes again.

The salient point is - and that's what rosana is mainly talking about - is the way of reporting.
It's the magazines that create the stories, they may have been offered pics, but in the end
it's them who write the stories and headlines. Point de Vue is not a political magazine it's a
gossip magazine after all. And we know that love stories or dramas sell better than a detailed
report about charity projects - which of course is a pity.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I bought the newspaper this morning, and I read the text, it was the same text that i read in Monaco Matin which is a serious paper of News. Point De Vue is not a gossip magazine. It spoke with serious about the lifes of the royals for years. Many royals not only the grimaldi gave interviews in it.
Talking about a title of this paper without knowing wath's inside is drawing to the weong conclusions.
This newspaper is only to sell this morning. The report is not done by a reporter of this paper; The long text and the photos are made by Priscilla Telmon(photographer, writter traveller specializing in hymalayan populations.
She said that she accompagnied the couple with the presidents of the associations and a minister of Monaco. The prince is the president of the monegash associations. untill years.
Priscilla Tellmon describes the life and the habits of these very poor populations.
The couple , the presidents and the minister have visited the existing structures financied by Monaco and the associations.(schools, clinic,craft workshop for wifes). The prince came to lay the first stone for a future school and a future university( many students came for far to attend this special event) The couple brought gifts for the children.
There are photos of the populations, chidren and other with the prince, princess and presidents of the associations.
A privat visit can also be a humanitory travel far away of the medias. Many princes of others royal families done it , and there were no critics. but here it is Charlène and Albert.
I think the writter sold the photos on this travel to different newspapers to pay her future humanitory travels with agreement of the palace. I find anything wrong on it, we get at the end beautiful photos and we know the life of this population.s and what Monaco did for them and what this land will go on to do. Prince Albert and Charlène were in their jobs of prince to promote these actions. and it is publicity for the associations which need money to finance these structures and the peoples who give money for them, see the serouisly of these associations and what is done with the money given by them
Now I will not add nothing else more but I wanted to say you the verity.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Did we ever find out the outcome to the lawsuit they took out against some newspapers regarding those runaway bride stories?
Old 12-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

on monaco matin there is
Albert donne une princesse à Monaco | monacomatin.com
Old 12-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Serene Highness

Can someone translate that article?
Old 12-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Can someone translate that article?
It's a review of the wedding, how beautiful it was, when it happened etc.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Royal Highness

I would love it if Charlene and Albert had a photo-shoot similar to the one that Grace had done by Howell Conant when she was pictured dressing the Christmas tree. Didn't we get pics of Albert & Charlene taking a dip at Larvotto beach about this time of year?
Old 12-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Courtier

This year it was only Albert attending.
Charlene was in Germany at the time her husband was jumping in the water.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is the review of the wedding
Google Translate
Old 12-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene is on the BBC Faces Of The Year 2011.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Riviera Radio

Prince Albert loving married life!

The Royal Correspondent | Daily news from the world of European royalty.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Prince Albert for the wedding - it was complicated
Billed-Bladet - Fyrst Albert om brylluppet

Google Google Translate
Old 12-31-2011, 10:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

The christmas card of prince Albert and Charlene

Noblesse & Royautés » Les voeux d’Albert et de Charlène de Monaco
Old 12-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere
Excuse me,, It is not the right board, I drunk to much this night , It is for the prince albert and charlene events board
That's so funny hope you had a lovely time and happy new year
Old 01-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Courtier

According to this site, Charlene and Albert invited the whole family to Chateau de Marchais in France for christmas.
Weihnachten bei den Royals: Mit wem feiern Charlène, Pippa und Madeleine? - Amica
Old 01-02-2012, 05:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Albert , Charlene and four guests had a dinner in Laon the town near le chateau du Marchais last tuesday, this article said the custumers were surprised to see the couple among them, this article also said that the couple like a lot to be at le chateau du Marchais and last summer, After the wedding, they were seen to make walks with bicycles

Albert de Monaco dîne au restaurant | L'Union

It is perhaps an old news but I found this article in Monaco hebdo published in october, it was an interview of Christiane Stalh when she left the team of the prince, we can read that there was no dispute between Madame Stalh and princess Charlene as english and america newspapers and naughties english forums said it at this times, they were once time more again wrong. I also say that The lady received the Saint Charles medal for her work at the palace at the national fest in last november and she attended to this ceremony in person

«

the link is
«
Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

on the official site 'palais princier ' on face book there are many vidéos about the last events in decembre
opening christmas market, the plantation of a tree in Mandelieu, fighaids gala and so

the link does not work but you can watch if you are register, it is the official site of the princely palace