The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
They are starting to get rid of some of the stuff. Madame Stahl used to be so loyal in promoting the couple causes. I wonder what happened. Maybe they were not at all satisfied with her job.

Mariage Monaco : démission de la conseillère en communication du prince Albert - Actu - People - Plurielles.fr
According to the article, she quit. So, it's less that they were not satisfied with her and more that she left for the commonly used 'personal' reasons.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Royal Highness

To day, it is announced that a a photos album with beautiful and unpublished photos will be to sell october 6th (45euros). Prince Albert made the preface with kindy words about the people of monaco and about Charlene

Old 09-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I admit this may be speculation, but Christiane Stahl and Charlene are both "strong" women, and that could have become a source of tension between them.
PA has had CW to his own, and vice versa.....
Old 09-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
To day, it is announced that a a photos album with beautiful and unpublished photos will be to sell october 6th (45euros). Prince Albert made the preface with kindy words about the people of monaco and about Charlene
Where can the book be purchased?
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

agogo, you will need to remind us of the album on October 6. I'm going to purchase one, but I know I will forget all about it! I'll be on vacation on the 6th. Thx.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
...and where was it announced (web address, if you have it)?
Old 09-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Royal Highness

It is on voila.fr, The title of the album is "Albert et Charlene, un mariage princier" edition du Rocher
Old 09-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Courtier

Thank you for the information melina premiere.
Where can we get it? Maybe amazon? Or only in France or Monaco?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I'm not sure if this is it but I typed melina's words into amazon,
Albert et Charlène : Mariage princier à Monaco: Amazon.co.uk: Stéphane Loisy, Alain Perceval, Stéphane Bern: Books
Old 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
I admit this may be speculation, but Christiane Stahl and Charlene are both "strong" women, and that could have become a source of tension between them.
PA has had CW to his own, and vice versa.....

And it seems they both had different ideas of how to "promote" Witstock. If you remember that trashy inteview in Vogue previous to the wedding?
It seems that madame Stahl still had some commone sense and did not agree with it. But the bride had a very particular way of promoting herself, in the style of the new rich

I quote only part, the entire article below.

Prince Albert women at war

Any hopes Prince Albert of Monaco might have of repairing the disastrous publicity surrounding his marriage to South African beauty Charlene Wittstock have taken another turn for the worse.

Claudia Schiffer spirits her clan away to Suffolk mansion | Mail Online[/QUOTE
Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Courtier

We will never know the truth.
But couldn't it be that two months after the wedding Stahl decided now is the right time to go?!
Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
But couldn't it be that two months after the wedding Stahl decided now is the right time to go?!
That is probably the case, but any attempt to make Charlene look bad and some posters will jump on it.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Serene Highness

I can't believe the family would allow PG's likeness to be in a commercial. Maybe the family doesn't own the rights to the picture. It will be interesting to see if the palace complains.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

We do not know why Mme Stahl is starting , we are not in the inside of the palace. These rumors are on a english or american tabloid which lives at five thousands kms of Monaco. Mme Stahl was the advisor of the prince, she wants to leave the team it is her own decision after all these rumors about the fly of Charlene the tests of paternity which were untrue and make splash after they said that Charlene baned poor Nicole Coste, now they find the history of Mme Stahl.
There will be a new team of communication with the new princess, I hope it will do best work than the old team.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Royal Highness

the royal correspondent blog speaks about the album of the wedding,it is said that the book will be sold in France and Monaco
Old 09-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Quote:
It is on voila.fr, The title of the album is "Albert et Charlene, un mariage princier" edition du Rocher
Thank you, here is the article:

Albert II de Monaco et Charlene : l'album photo de leur mariage - Photo et actu sur Voila People

Google Translation
Old 09-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
I can't believe the family would allow PG's likeness to be in a commercial. Maybe the family doesn't own the rights to the picture. It will be interesting to see if the palace complains.

What commercial??
Old 09-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Commoner

Charlene's titles

Does Charlene have all the titles listed here?
Grace Kelly’s Titles « The Royal Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHLondon View Post
Does Charlene have all the titles listed here?
Grace Kelly’s Titles « The Royal Post
Yes, she has all these tittles if Grace Kelly had them
Léonard de Vinci
Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
I believe all of the images used in the campaign (print and CGI) ... Grace Kelly (pre-Princess Grace era), Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe were all during their MGM years and MGM would own the rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
What commercial??

http://http://www.hitfix.com/articles/charlize-theron-mingles-with-the-ghosts-of-marilyn-monroe-grace-kelly-marlene-dietrich-in-new-dior-ad