General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a case of the paper trying to stir up trouble then.:bang: It would be nice if there was a baby on the way. It would give the papers something else to talk about rather than potential scandals.:)

To day , there were two photos where Charlene posed with the special olympics during a lunch and we see that she seems to have a little round belly.

His wife was hosting a Special Olympics event....

MYROYALS: PR

Wrong. That event (which is posted in Princess Charlene's current events thread by me already) was on Sept 24th. Albert's charity event with the singer was the day before that.

Wait can I just ask I don't want to bring anything up in the wrong place but in July I heard he'd take a paternity test were any results ever released? Just a simple yes or no would be good sorry for taking it off topic a bit. But as for Charlene so she doesn't go with him to one event big deal wish DM would lighten up. Just cause she couldn't make it doesn't mean their marriage is on the rocks sheesh!
The paternity test thing was a lie that went viral at the wrong time. There is no third love child, there was no affair. And the whole thing about Nicole storming the palace days prior to the wedding were lies too.

All the tabloid were wrong, they said what they read on other blogs, and made many lies at this time but they will never say that they were wrong, they go on, at the red cross gala, they repeat what Paris Match said, (Nicole Coste was not at this event and the newspaper said Charlene banned nicole Coste) and it became Charlene baned all the ex of Prince Albert. At a moment Prince Albert did not wear his ring, Tabloids say (there is something behind this) Prince Albert wears again his ring now but tabloids do not say that he wears again his ring. Among the photos of Charlene, there are photos where she did not smile,(ah she is not happy, she cannot attend at an event alone without the prince) and so. Now, there was a gala and an auchion charity and Prince went alone. Before the selling of the watches, the singer sang a little concert and she posed for the photo with the prince and other persons as any others events, they cut the photo to make only that the prince was spotted with this singer and purepeople say( Charlene was not here, Prince Albert was with a singer where is Charlene? and when you read the article, it is said that the prince came to this event and he posed with the singer who sang just before the gala. and it became in the other tabloids the prince came with a singer to this gala.

tabloids also said lies about the departure of Christiane Stalh, but there was nothing about this, in a interview given to the Monaco hebdo 'besoin d'un sanf neuf' Christiane Stalh denies all these lies, she says that six years at monaco it is a long time and it is enough, she was very pleased to work with the prince, she spoke about the rumors on the couple at the wedding time and she speaks about the new image the princess charlene will give to the world.
Monaco info 'besoin d'un sang neuf

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the pic in the DM you can see someone standing next to Pr Albert who has obviously been cut out of the pic to give the impression that Albert stood alone with this singer.

i think the papers are just trying to stir , dont think there is a problem this time .

Thtregoddess11 said:
Wrong. That event (which is posted in Princess Charlene's current events thread by me already) was on Sept 24th. Albert's charity event with the singer was the day before that.

Were they in 2 different places? Maybe thats why Charlene couldn't make it....and really was there a need to write ''wrong'' like that, you could have nicely corrected me.....

If you look at the pic in the DM you can see someone standing next to Pr Albert who has obviously been cut out of the pic to give the impression that Albert stood alone with this singer.

You can see the complete pic(s) in Prince Albert's current events thread, it's
indeed been a group picture with the performing band.

The DailyMail is a tabloid like many others, so nothing really new or exciting ;)

I am quite neutral about this couple- but I have to speak my mind about this now because it’s way out of hand. The newest Daily Mail article is just another article in an avalanche of negative press hurled onto Prince Albert and Charlene since days before the wedding. I have seriously never seen such negative press surrounding Monaco on such a consistent basis.

I don’t know if the runaway stories or paternity test stories are true or not. I don’t think anyone does due to the Palace’s bad track record of fiercely denying stories that later turned out to be true- due to pressure from the press, etc.. (ie recognizing Jasmine & Alex). However if they are true, I hope that Charlene finds happiness and is able to leave if she wants to and is not truly trapped there due to some sort of contract.

If the stories are NOT true- I really hope that the palace can sue the freakin’ pants off of the sources that started these stories. Because the reality is- the bad press has totally destroyed their whole wedding and first few months of marriage. I live in the US and their wedding is deemed a big joke here because of the bad press. They call P. Charlene “Her Sedated Highness” or “Prisoner Charlene” “ hired uterus” etc. etc.. And they call P. Albert nasty things too.

Aside from the few people on these boards who get other information- the general population around the world only know the stories that have been printed and repeated over and over again in the press- the negative press. And what is really sad is if you read 90% of the stories written about this couple - the runaway story and paternity test story is repeated every single time somewhere in the article. It will be remembered in history this way-not as a love story or happy wedding. What makes matters even worse is the constant positive, glowing press about Prince William and Kate as the iconic happy, fairytale- in love couple—and the drastic contrast hurled at Albert & Charlene as the depressing, doomed , scandal couple who are not in love at all-but under a business contract.

Due to all this, I would think the palace has one heck of a massive lawsuit here IF there is no truth to any of the stories. Because the damage here is astronomical and I don’t see it slowing down any time soon. If anything it’s picking up steam. I hope the lawyers are on this for their sake. I don’t know if they can stop the bad press now or if it’s too late- but they can at least try. I don’t know what’s true and what is not but I do think Albert and Charlene at least deserve a chance to be happy. I’d like to see them left alone for awhile. Enough is enough. Let this Daily Mail story be the last for awhile. JMO I had to get this off my chest.

I would suggest there TWO things they need; good laywers and a really phenomenal PR team. Times are different of course with the internet but some of the people/persons so highly praised as being the "right" image had some really bad press AND behavior in the past. That was the past but the internet can be vicious and I think it takes a crack PR team to counteract some of the nastiness ... and some successful lawsuits. PA can certainly afford it.

PA is sueing L'Express and has already won, I think, 3 judgements against the Californian, Eringer, who wrongly claimed to be a spy for Monaco. PA is too nice. He doesn't go after the press like PC does. The press respect her more. The other problem I see is that the US press gets all of its news about Monaco from London. The English are biased towards the English royal family and against Monaco.I also think Monaco shuts out the US press because it is too overwhelming for a little country like Monaco. In instances like this though, they need a bigger PR machine.

PA is sueing L'Express and has already won, I think, 3 judgements against the Californian, Eringer, who wrongly claimed to be a spy for Monaco. PA is too nice. He doesn't go after the press like PC does. The press respect her more. The other problem I see is that the US press gets all of its news about Monaco from London. The English are biased towards the English royal family and against Monaco.I also think Monaco shuts out the US press because it is too overwhelming for a little country like Monaco. In instances like this though, they need a bigger PR machine.

I absolutely agree. When you have people like Eringer along with the internet you have to be really tough and persistent in fighting the crap. I know some people think some things should be ignored but there are times to stand up and fight and I think its time for a really terrific PR team to start working on changing these "images". It's not necessary to really answer specific thingsd unless they are really horrendous BUT a good PR team will get the proper information out there to counteract the crap.

This morning in Monaco Matin, there is an article about the gala of the charity on saturday september 24th, it is said how many money they got after the charity and the atmosphere was described, the article speaks about this singer, she sang before the aution . the article says that the prince arrived during the gala , he sat among the public. No entry with the singer as it is described in the english tabloids, the article seems try to cut the rumors which are in this tabloids.
the palace announced that the prince will attended to this gala two weeks ago.it said that the prince will attend but the palace did say nothing about the princess Charlene.
Yesterday, the palace announced that the prince Albert will be at Evian to make a speech about the earth and his environement and he will attend to the gala which will finish this meeting.
Prince Albert does not want to live under the pressure of the press and tabloids but I think that the times changed he must be carefull whith all he does now. The rumors seemed to have stopped but they can go on with a little fact. and we see this that week with the photo of the prince .
Before her wedding, in the interviews Charlene said that her duty as princess was not written and her agenda was empty, slowly, she will have events after events. I think that the palace had to see before the wedding in what duties she could be instead waiting after the wedding.
Untill 1982, principauty had no more first lady and the 3 prince and princesses shared the patronage of many charities in the principauty; Prince Albert has the patronage of the red cross
protect and saving chidren charities, princess Caroline, the culture, arts and Amade and so, princess Stephanie, sida and circus. Cousin baroness of Massy shares sport comettees whith Albert. Principauty of Monaco is very small, there are many associations but no news without patronage. Also there is no place for Charlene apart special olympics which is international, giving organisation (south Africa) and ladies lunch. I do not know where she could be or perhaps Prince Albert must give her some patronages about the protect of children.

on the palace's site, there are many annonces, one about princess Charlene with the special olympics the date of this announce is september the 25th and it is said that the day of the eunice Kennedy day is on september the 24th or 25?.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO,PA should get rid of Thierry Lacoste.He's he same guy who denied the hell out of Tamara/Jasmine and Alexandre saying by that time that there were no paternity suit and that Nicole was a liar.It backfired big time when the DNA test proved him wrong and PA was left wih an egg on his face when he finally awknowledge his two children.

I know that he's Nadia Lacoste's son and a childhood friend.He may be a good friend but imo,he sucks as a lawyer. Never have your friend as a paid employee coz generally they don't do good hand in hand.:bang:

IMO,PA should get rid of Thierry Lacoste.He's he same guy who denied the hell out of Tamara/Jasmine and Alexandre saying by that time that there were no paternity suit and that Nicole was a liar.It backfired big time when the DNA test proved him wrong and PA was left wih an egg on his face when he finally awknowledge his two children.

I know that he's Nadia Lacoste's son and a childhood friend.He may be a good friend but imo,he sucks as a lawyer. Never have your friend as a paid employee coz generally they don't do good hand in hand.:bang:

...and you think Mr. Lacoste took the tack he did without instructions from his employer (PA). If there was egg left on PA's face, it was PA that put it there.

:previous:

Well,he does'nt have my sympathy,if that is the case then.A man of his position should have a battery of lawyers and experts that should know what to say and what not in time of crises and said experts should be given the full trust by PA to do their job..PA may have a degree in Political Science but that does'nt make him an expert in Public Relations.also,he desperately need a savvy PR man/lady..I can't help to compare him with his late father,Prince Rainier " THE BOSS".Lord,that man control Monaco with an iron fist.I greatly admired and missed him.

Last edited:
I am wondering if P.Charlene is working on redecorating the private quarters of the palace and been assigned less duties because of that.

I hope she does, she is the lady of the house; and Charlene should feel comfortable living there.

To me it's obvious that this was a picture of the Prince posing with someone who performed at a show he was attending like he's done thousands of times before. Where's the story?

this story is on all the english tabloids , the english tabloids do not like the couple, they want one couple to see, prince William and princess Catherine. in France, the tabloids witte where is Charlene? they say that the raeson is that she is pregnant with photos of the pic nic where she wore a large coat and now the photo of her in special olympics where they say she seems to have a little belly. but for me all are rumors.On the sites in france the comments of forumers are what is this horror in seing the singer , they called her Cruella and all say that it is a photo which is cut and false.

I would suggest there TWO things they need; good laywers and a really phenomenal PR team. Times are different of course with the internet but some of the people/persons so highly praised as being the "right" image had some really bad press AND behavior in the past. That was the past but the internet can be vicious and I think it takes a crack PR team to counteract some of the nastiness ... and some successful lawsuits. PA can certainly afford it.

This is what I was trying to say in another thread. I did not post in the appropriate thread. Albert need one hell of a spin master! in a way he brought this all on himself. The way CW was presented on his arm during official events acting as princess without the title. There was no " who is she factor " Call me old fashioned but his mother was a master at spin and the image for the family. All those pics with CW in those skin tight dresses slits pictured with PA...( you all know what that image looks like ) Some events I look at CW and say to myself. If Grace was alive she would not have wore this or that.This not a fashion thread , i know that. Albert should hark back to the PR his mother and father had and put a modern twist on it.

The medias are used to describe the scandals of monaco, (divorces of Princess Caroline and stephanie,illegitimat children of prince Albert), they did not describe the scandals of other royal courts as Sweden the king had many affairs with mates, also King Juan Carlos in Spain, I will not speak about the royalty of England the last is the video of Mike Tendall zara'husband in a pub with a girl, the king of Belgium who has a illigimitad girl and so. Charlene has no scandal behind her apart the botox of her lips. But the medias want scandals at Monaco, it began with the false rumors about the flight of Charlene and the false news of the test Adn of Paternity of Prince Albert. And they examined all their events to prove that there will be a divorce , first the english tabloids.
There is an interview of Christiane Stalh on monaco hebdo this week. she says that untill the engagement of the couple the work of the prince is not enough showned, there are to many pictures on the people; and now the challenge is to show the work of the prince. I think she is wrong because, the team of communication show to many the prince at Nanterre at Evian but the medias say where is Charlene?I think the team must show Charlene and Albert together to deny all this rumors

This is what I was trying to say in another thread. I did not post in the appropriate thread. Albert need one hell of a spin master! in a way he brought this all on himself. The way CW was presented on his arm during official events acting as princess without the title. There was no " who is she factor " Call me old fashioned but his mother was a master at spin and the image for the family. All those pics with CW in those skin tight dresses slits pictured with PA...( you all know what that image looks like ) Some events I look at CW and say to myself. If Grace was alive she would not have wore this or that.This not a fashion thread , i know that. Albert should hark back to the PR his mother and father had and put a modern twist on it.

Firstly, it is unrealistic to compare what went on in Monaco 1950-80s with the current time period. There was no internet then and the media was much more tightly controlled ... everywhere .... there was also something called respect in the media which does not exist today. To refer to "skin tight dresses with slits" .... my, how very Victorian. With all due respect, I very much liked Grace Kelly but one must admit much/most of that was indeed image and not real, and certainly her children have not been lily white in their behavior. I'm not judging them, please understand, but to negatively compare Charlene with others in the family is just way off base, IMHO.

I agree with you Princess of Durham, we must not compare Charlene with the other princesses, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie make a good job and Charlene will make a good job, no matter how she is dressed apart the galas.

Firstly, it is unrealistic to compare what went on in Monaco 1950-80s with the current time period. There was no internet then and the media was much more tightly controlled ... everywhere .... there was also something called respect in the media which does not exist today. To refer to "skin tight dresses with slits" .... my, how very Victorian. With all due respect, I very much liked Grace Kelly but one must admit much/most of that was indeed image and not real, and certainly her children have not been lily white in their behavior. I'm not judging them, please understand, but to negatively compare Charlene with others in the family is just way off base, IMHO.

I understand that the times are very different.. I am not comparing CW to Grace. I comparing the two reigns, I guess. yes, Melina Caro and steph had scandals or bad press. But you had the focal team of Rainer and Grace to supersede those scandals.Royalty is very Victorian. Please spare me the royal and princeling thing I understand all that.Rainier and Grace took it a step further concerning the image of the family and their princely or royal house.

Yes, Monaco became very famous after the wedding of Prince Rainier with Grace Kelly, Grace was already a well known actriss and Hollywood made the wedding famous among the world, but Princess Grace became a true princess that we can admire yet now. Prince Rainier was a good prince and yes Monaco is well known and attractive because Prince Rainier and princess grace made many good things for the country

Lets just give Albert and Charlene a chance to do their jobs and see what developes.

burnt said:

Well I suppose Lacoste had to go with what PA told him which turned out to be lies. Not his fault

Do you suppose Rainier had a say about recognition of these illegitimate children since they were born before 2005?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom