General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, maybe because a court of law said that the guy was guilty of spreading false and libelous information? In France, as in most civilized countries, courts do not make such judgments without evidence being presented. You don't have to believe Prince Albert -believe the court in Paris. Still, just the fact that the blogger in question has accused the Prince of being mixed up with everyone from Russian gangsters to Islamic terrorists, and dresses up his accusations with pictures of people kissing butts would tend to send most people the message that he is a "less than reliable" source.

Just sayin'.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Um, maybe because a court of law said that the guy was guilty of spreading false and libelous information? In France, as in most civilized countries, courts do not make such judgments without evidence being presented. You don't have to believe Prince Albert -believe the court in Paris. Still, just the fact that the blogger in question has accused the Prince of being mixed up with everyone from Russian gangsters to Islamic terrorists, and dresses up his accusations with pictures of people kissing butts would tend to send most people the message that he is a "less than reliable" source.

Just sayin'.

In fact, the french court didn't state the prince presented evidences according to which everything was false, but Eringer failed to prove what he said was true. French. When someone sues another one for defamation and spreading false news, it is up to the one who is sued to give evidences for what he stated. If he fails to do to, then he is sentenced, even if he is right.

For you all is false(wedding, what the palace say is false, the dignitary peoples are false) we must believe you, but excuse me, the process in Paris was right, Eringer was condamned to pay. and France and Monaco are not Irak, Afghanistan or Argentina several years ago. There are rules who protect all the citizens 'rich or poor) if we are not agree we can go to the court of the europeans rights . and we can win. 'french, german monaco people, belge, spanish and so)
We prefer to believe palace of Monaco than a man who never come to attend the process in Paris and lost all the process and who will go on to loose all his process.
But the verity is not in the process, it is what we will see the months to come.
What we see: There was a wedding Princess Charlene said 'yes' ' she is an adult), the princes came together at Monaco thougt all the rumors,
Where is the mother of this third child and fourth child? Who is she? Why these rumors begin just at the times of the wedding, not six months before or six months after the wedding? Why Mr Barbier the report of l'Express said that Monaco must become Franch ? Why Mr Roger and the president of the crown concil say 'enough is enough' ?
The palace never said that there was test of paternity claimed by The mother , a rumor said ' a anonimous source near the palace says and so and it became in all the medias: the palace confirms and so
What you do not know is that all the people of Monaco is behind the prince and all the princely family.

In fact, the french court didn't state the prince presented evidences according to which everything was false, but Eringer failed to prove what he said was true. French. When someone sues another one for defamation and spreading false news, it is up to the one who is sued to give evidences for what he stated. If he fails to do to, then he is sentenced, even if he is right.

Then why he take down pretty much everything from his blog? They said to remove the false and defamatory posts or face further fines and everything quickly vanished. Despite his words, that act alone says to me that it was all a pack of lies and the crank knew it. And why does he refuse to answer summons or present his case? If he had evidence to back up all of his accusations and vindicate himself why would he refuse to even accept any communication from the court? These are not the actions of an innocent man.

Is it not the slightest bit odd that the old man keeps claiming everything he says is true and that he has evidence to back it up and yet after several court hearings in both the US and France none of this has ever been presented? By your logic I could accuse you of a terrible crime and even if a court found me guilty of defamation of character for presenting no evidence of this everyone would still be justified in saying, 'yes, but it might be true, she didn't prove that she didn't do it'. :sad: You are default innocent unless proven guilty in my book. If there's no evidence to prove the Prince guilty of all this crap he's getting accused of then he is innocent. period.

Then why he take down pretty much everything from his blog? They said to remove the false and defamatory posts or face further fines and everything quickly vanished. Despite his words, that act alone says to me that it was all a pack of lies and the crank knew it. And why does he refuse to answer summons or present his case? If he had evidence to back up all of his accusations and vindicate himself why would he refuse to even accept any communication from the court? These are not the actions of an innocent man.

Is it not the slightest bit odd that the old man keeps claiming everything he says is true and that he has evidence to back it up and yet after several court hearings in both the US and France none of this has ever been presented? By your logic I could accuse you of a terrible crime and even if a court found me guilty of defamation of character for presenting no evidence of this everyone would still be justified in saying, 'yes, but it might be true, she didn't prove that she didn't do it'. :sad: You are default innocent unless proven guilty in my book. If there's no evidence to prove the Prince guilty of all this crap he's getting accused of then he is innocent. period.

But that is the way the french justice is working, even if you can't accept it and if it doesn't please you. There is always a risk, but defamation means you didn't prove what you stated. One can be sentenced for defamation even if the facts are right. It has already happened.

:previous: I do not understand. If someone makes a libellous allegation as Eringer did, surely it is up to him to prove it's veracity legally, not PA and Monaco to prove they are innocent. That is an obscenity

The libel courts have ruled against Eringer and convicted him of defamation. Monaco has no case to answer.

He didn't even have the guts to appear in court to defend his position, but rather remained safely in the USA, beyond the reach of the law. Isn't that sweet? Use another country to spread libel on the web and they let you!

But that is the way the french justice is working, even if you can't accept it and if it doesn't please you. There is always a risk, but defamation means you didn't prove what you stated. One can be sentenced for defamation even if the facts are right. It has already happened.

What?!?! :ermm: I AM accepting it -the French justice system said that the guy was guilty of libel and spreading false information and I FULLY agree with them. Evidently there are some people here who still think the old crackpot is right but I am not one of them. It sounds like you are the one who needs to accept the facts even if they don't please you. I don't know why, maybe you and others just hate Prince Albert that much, but keep in mind, he was not the only victim here. There were several different judgements for several different people the bad blogger of Santa Barbara smeared and insulted. The Prince was just one of them.

It staggers my imagination that anyone can honestly believe anything said by this guy, a proven liar, who goes so over the top in his accusations and laces everything with juvenile insults and rude pictures.

What?!?! :ermm: I AM accepting it -the French justice system said that the guy was guilty of libel and spreading false information and I FULLY agree with them. Evidently there are some people here who still think the old crackpot is right but I am not one of them. It sounds like you are the one who needs to accept the facts even if they don't please you. I don't know why, maybe you and others just hate Prince Albert that much, but keep in mind, he was not the only victim here. There were several different judgements for several different people the bad blogger of Santa Barbara smeared and insulted. The Prince was just one of them.

It staggers my imagination that anyone can honestly believe anything said by this guy, a proven liar, who goes so over the top in his accusations and laces everything with juvenile insults and rude pictures.

Juste because I said I considered L'Express as a reliable source does not mean I trust every word Eringer is writing. Actually, it would rather be the contrary. I didn't read much about him but the few I read made I don't trust him at all and the way he behaved with this court hearing is the kind of behaviour I loathe from someone who is pretending to reveal the truth noone wants to know about.
I have very much to say about the principalty of Monaco, I am not the Grimaldi's biggest fan, but I am not ready to believe everything written by people who don't like Monaco.

Does this mean this man can say whatever he wanted to and not have to face any consequences. If so, how terrible for Albert and Charlene. What kind of justice is this??

The damage has been done even if he has removed the comments from his website. What a terrible person and the law can't touch him.

Juste because I said I considered L'Express as a reliable source does not mean I trust every word Eringer is writing. Actually, it would rather be the contrary. I didn't read much about him but the few I read made I don't trust him at all and the way he behaved with this court hearing is the kind of behaviour I loathe from someone who is pretending to reveal the truth noone wants to know about.
I have very much to say about the principalty of Monaco, I am not the Grimaldi's biggest fan, but I am not ready to believe everything written by people who don't like Monaco.

What's L'Express got to do with it? I never said anything about it. Look, either the man is telling the truth or he is telliing lies. The court in Paris said they were lies, I agree with them. You said it could still be true. It can only be one or the other, either you believe the man or you don't. You don't have to be a big fan of Monaco or an admirer of Prince Albert to see where this lunatic is coming from. You don't have to believe that the Prince is as pure as the wind driven snow to recognize that he's not the most evil, corrupt man on the planet like the California crank says he is.

Who I feel the most sorry for (because the crackpot gave me the same treatment) are the people around Prince Albert who have been hit in the crossfire of all of this. Anyone who has ever said anything in defense of the Prince, this guy has taken shots at and all of his lies have hurt alot more people than just the Prince and Princess of Monaco.

What's L'Express got to do with it? I never said anything about it. Look, either the man is telling the truth or he is telliing lies. The court in Paris said they were lies, I agree with them. You said it could still be true. It can only be one or the other, either you believe the man or you don't. You don't have to be a big fan of Monaco or an admirer of Prince Albert to see where this lunatic is coming from. You don't have to believe that the Prince is as pure as the wind driven snow to recognize that he's not the most evil, corrupt man on the planet like the California crank says he is.

Who I feel the most sorry for (because the crackpot gave me the same treatment) are the people around Prince Albert who have been hit in the crossfire of all of this. Anyone who has ever said anything in defense of the Prince, this guy has taken shots at and all of his lies have hurt alot more people than just the Prince and Princess of Monaco.

What exactly has Eringer been sentenced for? If he has been sentenced for defemation, that does not automatically mean and can not mean he has been sentenced for having spread false news but for having wrote something he couldn't prove, no matter it is false. If I am writing a dictator has ordered the killing of my neighbour but I can't prove it, I will be sentenced for defamation, even if everyone knows the dictator did it (that is just an example).
Eringer can't have been sentenced for the offence of "spreading false information" because there is no such information in the French penal code. It is called defamation. From the reading of the article which posted the news I understand this was in fact a case of spreading false news but that does not mean every sentence for defamation implies the news were false.
It is not against you but, as lot of the courts hearing implying the princely families are in France, I would like to give as much precisions as needed to our posters. The most important to keep in mind that, when we have no more details about a court ruling, we can not deduce from a conviction for defamation that the person sentenced spread false news. We can only deduce either there was a strong will to harm someone's reputation either the facts have not been proved.
And I need another source than this only article for knowing what the ruling truly said. Court rulings are often misinterpreted by journalists.

Last edited:
We don´t know for sure that Eringer is a liar or has invented everything. I dont´have reasons enough to believe PA more than him. If the Prince of Monaco went along with this farse of a marriage, why should I trust him in other serious matters?

In YOUR opinion the marriage is a farce, not in the eyes of everyone. In anyone's book Eringer should be seen as unreliable and unstable. He has an obsession, that is very clear. People who have obsessions need to really work on it and move on with their lives as that kind of bitterness is really unhealthy.

Last edited:
In YOUR opinion the marriage is a farce, not in the eyes of everyone. In anyone's book Eringer should be seen as unreliable and unstable. He has an obsession, that is very clear. People who have obsessions need to really work on it and move on with their lives as that kind of bitterness is really unhealthy.

Who are you speaking to?

Last edited:
No, I was not speaking to you, unfortunately it was from the previous page and I am about to place the proper quote in my post.

Thank you Smush for the video with princess Charlene during her visit to the big organisation 'giving organisation where She is co patron with Desmond Tutu, we had many photos on her visit, a small video but not this one , Charlene love the chidren, she will be not also a good mum but also a good princess and she want care. about the chidren(sport, ill, and so).

What a shame I don't understand a word of French. Nevertheless what a lovely relaxed couple I am sure they will be very happy together. Charlene spoke French at the end.

Don't get me wrong on this. I like seeing all the interviews but how many interviews does a Prince and a future Princess have to give to please the press?! :eek:
I can't remember any other royal couple who had to answer all these questions infront of a camera:cool:

I think that there were many interviews(to much with the same questions) but this one is more long, it is in french, and there are questions answered by Marie Drucker as whath will be her role already after the wedding, the question about politic, what were the reasons she converted in the catholic religious and if it was not the will of the prince Albert.
We see that Princess Charlene understands the french but cannot answer in an interview in french. I think she goes on to learn french.
Princess Charlene said their her job as princess will be make already after her return of the short travel of Durban and she will go on in her activities she has already.
For the convert in catholic, I already translate what she said. Prince Albert said it was the will of Charlene to convert but it was good for the reasons Charlene said,
Prince Albert said apart sport and love they share, there are moments they share in privat diner, climbing in moutains, reading, ordinary moments as other persons.
Charlene will support him in his duties but she will go on in theactivitats she has already as Special Olympics and it will be marvellious to have Charlene at his side.
I trie to translate but this video is become old . But there was the questions about the convert of catholic that many asked, we learn that one of the brother of Charlene is catholic, one other is anglican and his grandmother is also catholic. And we know at what her level of her language in french and it is the first time we see the couple more relaxed and at the end, we see the prince taken her hand. It is only for news

Doesn't mean it's true. You can say anything about a dead person with no legal recourse. That's why most of the books have come out after PG's death.

:previous:That's true. You say whatever you want, make up whatever stories you want and, it is sad but true, going negative or scandalous is usually a cheap and easy way to sell more books.

Does anyone know if Albert and Charlene are attending the wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sopie von Isenburg next weekend???

It seems likely. The couple are German, and PA and CW have German forebears.

It would also be the first time that the pair would attend an aristo wedding as a married couple.

It would also be the first time that the pair would attend an aristo wedding as a married couple.
Exactly. That's one of the reasons why I'm so interested to see them at the wedding! I really hope they'll come :)

I read yesterday on the newspaper that my mother bought every day that the princepaly couple of monaco will be invited on september 17 th and Princess Charlene will be made honorery member of the municipality (town) Beausoleil. It is a small town closed to Monaco.
It is officially because this decision was voted at the meeting of the concil of the xhich took place on july 21t)

I am looking forward to seeing them at the wedding. This is my favourite (Charlene and Albert) royal couple and then Victoria and Daniel. The next wedding could be Princess Beatrice of York but apart from that, I don't follow the British Royals at all.

Albert and Charlene are fast becoming a very popular royal couple. So yes, they are certainly one of my favourites as well. Look forward to seeing them at the wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sopie von Isenburg. I wonder what creation Charlene will wear?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom