General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A professional athlete would have had a game plan for her future, and CW is intelligent enough to not only make a plan, but also put it into action.
(This is not a criticism !)

A professional athlete would have had a game plan for her future, and CW is intelligent enough to not only make a plan, but also put it into action.
Exactly, and not just professional athletes. Anyone who wishes to be successful should have a plan for their life. I have never interviewed anyone who was applying for a job where I did not ask "where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years?" and if they did not have a plan they did not get the job. Your plans might change with time but you still need a plan.

So, how can we apply this to Charlene and her "game plan" ?
Has she already implemented her plan(s)?
Or is there more to come ?

Guess we would have to ask her, but perhaps children are in the 5 year plan.

As I understand it, Princess Charlene is only redecorating the private apartments. The private apartments have not been redecorated for 55 years!
Orginally Posted by monaco70s
Thanks for the living room photos, during the 70s several photos were taken there. Apparently it kept the same decor from when Grace was alive till Rainier's death. I saw several years ago a photo of Albert in the living room and he had redecorated it. There was a painting of Charlotte attending 2000's Grand Prix (the famous pink scarf photo). Albert also changed the upholstery of the couches in the Hall of Mirrors where Grace's painting is.
I had posted the photos monaco70s mentioned and link to his post.

Charlene did discuss in an interview what she wanted to do after she retired from swimming. Please don't ask what she said I just recall she gave one and it had to do with sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its the Daily Mail so obviously everything must be taken with grain of salt, but if true I cant say I blame her. I'd have had her banned from the principality.

I wonder if being banned from the principality still means you are banned from the entire Riviera like it did in the days when Rainier banned Lady Docker?

I did'nt know that people get an invite to the Red Cross Ball..I thought,it's a charity event and as long as you're willing to dole out 1,000euros,then you're counted as in.

If I were Charlene and I would want to survive in bowlfish Monaco,I would be tough as nails and would have an iron grip on my husband as well.:)

The Daily Mail repeats the same old rumours, they've obviously overslept the interview Prince
Albert and Princess Charlene have given - the silly season has to be filled..;)

Burnt, I am still sure that there isn't any guest list and that the guests attending have to pay as
that's the whole concept of the charity ball just as you said.

Last edited:
I don´t think she has so much influence on Albert. Besides, what can she do? Prevent him from speaking on the phone? Hide his agendas? :) It all sound a little silly. And she´s the mother of his child, you cannot make her disappear as much as you dislike her.

lol some people what a banning! There was a society in which people were banned for speaking ill of the goveverment. Was it the one ruled by Big Brother? Oh yes, the prince of Monaco can banned people too!
It is a solution is you dislike someone so much, a drastic one.

It reads like another rumor. Don't forget the rumor that Charlene and Nicole got into it before the wedding which was later revealed to not be true. I could see Charlene telling Albert she didn't want Nicole at the Ball. However, I have to question even that since she has been there before with both of them present. Also Charlene is friendly with several of Albert's ex-gfs and they attended the wedding not to mention the Balls and she was photographed with them.

One has to wonder just "who" is their palace insider. I'm inclined to believe that the insider lives somewhere in the head of someone at the DM. :) As to Ms Coste, if PA wants an heir he had better stay far away. If it were me I would have insisted on a moving van appearing and moving the lady somewhere in northern France.

One has to wonder just "who" is their palace insider. I'm inclined to believe that the insider lives somewhere in the head of someone at the DM. :) As to Ms Coste, if PA wants an heir he had better stay far away. If it were me I would have insisted on a moving van appearing and moving the lady somewhere in northern France.
The talk on the Internet is she moved to Geneva months ago. Charlene has had 6 years to learn to deal with Nicole being part of Albert's life until Alexandre is an adult. You may not like it but its a fact the mother is there to stay and both better deal with it for the sake of the children. If I could deal with my daughters stepmother as nasty as she was anyone can.

that is unfair to baby alex, i have a feel this might create a trouble for baby alex, this is on fair to him alex is still young he need both parents keep them apart might put the poor kid into a stressful life ahead i know because i was raise with my both parent apart because my father wanted to please my step mother choice. i grow up now distance and dont care about my father if this is true than alex might end up on my direction wich is not fair....:ermm: char is going to have to stuck it up or she will just be generate more trouble head..

According to "The Royal Correspondent" the source is Eringer again :nonono:, who of course claims to have been an "insider" and it seems the media will accept that whenever they need a story to sell papers. They should be paying that old crank something because he is a gold mine for them, and pretty much untouchable by the authorities. Anyway, I hope it is true and though I doubt Princess Charlene is being as authoritarian as she is portrayed, I hope she has 'put her foot down'. Get ready to hate me:

I'm also not going to waste any emotional capital feeling sorry for little Alexandre. Sorry, I'm just not. He is a hell of a lot better off than the vast majority of children in this world. I also hear experts all the time say that children do not need both a mom and a dad, that single moms do just fine or a lesbian couple can do just fine raising children without the real father being in their life at all. If Alexandre does not have an ideal situation he has no one to blame but his mother, this is the 21st Century and women own their bodies. She would have known her "relationship" with the Prince would go nowhere and she could have taken precautions to avoid pregnancy just the same as he could have. And, again, it's the 21st Century and it is a recognized human right that it is the woman who has final say over whether or not a baby is actually born. All that being said, I repeat, Alexandre is infinitely better off than 99.999% of children on this planet. He's well taken care of, he wants for nothing and he'll never have to work a day in his life if he doesn't want to.

Okay, hate away... :flowers:

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Bones .... well said. I agree with everything you said 100%.
Poor (Albert's) children ... what nonsense. One is now an adult able to make her own way in the World ... and Alexander will never want for anything.

Say what you like you can't change the facts. When he is an adult (Alexander) he will have the world at his feet do whatever he wants to. Never have to worry about employment or where the next meal is coming from. Go ahead and feel sorry for these 2 kids. They have never had it so good!

Last edited:
Royal Correspondent that Bones mentioned. I've been saying he was behind a lot of the BS going on. Link to The Telegraph original source.

Quote from the Royal Correspondent
She does not want to give her the status of a privileged guest at an official function, and does not want Albert to consort socially with any of his previous lovers.’
If this is true than why did Charlene have Camilla Olsson there when she was getting ready for her wedding? Vogue interview

Camilla Olsson, Albert’s friend of 20 years, was one of the chosen few to sit with Wittstock while she prepared for her big day. “Charlene is so relaxed,” she remarked. “In fact, I popped round this morning and she said I looked tired and offered me a facial or massage. That’s the kind of girl she is. Instead of thinking about herself she thinks of others. She must have been exhausted herself as she was rehearsing the wedding until 2:00 a.m., but she insisted I drink her coffee while she ordered another one for herself. She is a very grounded girl. Of course, she has been upset by the rumors because she is very sensitive, but I expected her to be a nervous wreck. In fact, she is totally calm and has just ignored the stupidity.”
My Secret Nights of Love With the Playboy Prince see below
The next time Albert came to New York, he had a new girlfriend called Camilla Olsson with him. He didn't call Stevie, who had arranged to leave her usual red rose on his pillow.
"I wish he had said something before," Stevie said. "The word was out that this girl was staying in the same hotel, so I didn't contact him as I might have got in the way. "I just tried to be sensible about the whole thing. That part of our relationship was over, but we are still friends. In fact, he calls me his 'fax buddy'."

Royal Correspondent that Bones mentioned. I've been saying he was behind a lot of the BS going on. Link to The Telegraph original source.

Quote from the Royal Correspondent
If this is true than why did Charlene have Camilla Olsson there when she was getting ready for her wedding? Vogue interview

My Secret Nights of Love With the Playboy Prince see below

thanks you!!! char is playing unfair why favor one girlfriend to other, she does not want nicole with albert than do the same for the rest of them. honstly char should have get use to all albert bagage and all his past by now, if she is just shut only nicloe out of albert live i quess the media will start use it against her in a bad way, instead of her look like a hero they might make look like a villian eventhoug it is not true!!!!:ermm:

thanks you!!! char is playing unfair why favor one girlfriend to other, she does not want nicole with albert than do the same for the rest of them. honstly char should have get use to all albert bagage and all his past by now, if she is just shut only nicloe out of albert live i quess the media will start use it against her in a bad way, instead of her look like a hero they might make look like a villian eventhoug it is not true!!!!:ermm:
When I posted this
If this is true than why did Charlene have Camilla Olsson there when she was getting ready for her wedding?
I was poking fun at this
does not want Albert to consort socially with any of his previous lovers.’
In other words I don't believe this rumor either. The last one was false. If I had to take a guess the person behind this has to really hate these two woman to keep putting them at each other. It makes both woman look bad. Tamara I notice has been left out of it, perhaps because she has kept to herself in CA.

According to "The Royal Correspondent" the source is Eringer again :nonono:, who of course claims to have been an "insider" and it seems the media will accept that whenever they need a story to sell papers. They should be paying that old crank something because he is a gold mine for them, and pretty much untouchable by the authorities. Anyway, I hope it is true and though I doubt Princess Charlene is being as authoritarian as she is portrayed, I hope she has 'put her foot down'. Get ready to hate me:

I'm also not going to waste any emotional capital feeling sorry for little Alexandre. Sorry, I'm just not. He is a hell of a lot better off than the vast majority of children in this world. I also hear experts all the time say that children do not need both a mom and a dad, that single moms do just fine or a lesbian couple can do just fine raising children without the real father being in their life at all. If Alexandre does not have an ideal situation he has no one to blame but his mother, this is the 21st Century and women own their bodies. She would have known her "relationship" with the Prince would go nowhere and she could have taken precautions to avoid pregnancy just the same as he could have. And, again, it's the 21st Century and it is a recognized human right that it is the woman who has final say over whether or not a baby is actually born. All that being said, I repeat, Alexandre is infinitely better off than 99.999% of children on this planet. He's well taken care of, he wants for nothing and he'll never have to work a day in his life if he doesn't want to.

Okay, hate away... :flowers:

I´d say that is a sexist idea for the XXI century. Women own their bodies and men have condons. Except the prince of Monaco who has been quite irresponsible in conceiving children and in taking charge as a father.

I´d say that is a sexist idea for the XXI century. Women own their bodies and men have condons. Except the prince of Monaco who has been quite irresponsible in conceiving children and in taking charge as a father.

Do you care to explain why? Why is the Prince any more irresponsible than the women involved? Women fought for the right to have final say over whether they have children or not. It is therefore their responsibility. The father may have to pay child support once the child is born but the father has no say whatsoever if that child is ever born. He is only responsible for the child if the woman decides there will actually be one. Before the actual birth the woman has every right to destroy "his" baby if she wants to. It is entirely up to her and he can't do a thing about it. That's not sexist -those are the facts and women fought for many, many years to have final responsibility over whether or not they have children. You cannot claim the power of life and death and then act as though you're not responsible for the decision.

:previous: The women that are the mothers of Prince Albert's illegitimate children are educated and move in "society" to varying degrees. Neither of them are poor or uneducated and they made conscious decisions to get pregnant and to have a child outside wedlock.

I believe the reason that Albert has two illegitimate children is the result of two women who hoped to force Albert into marriage. Needless to say, they failed. To those that talk about condoms I can only say they do have a failure rate and, in the circumstances, I have not doubt they would have!

Interestingly enough, the "mothers" of the alleged love children making the headlines immediately before the wedding seem to be curiously "missing in action". Could it be that perhaps they don't actually exist?

Last year at the gala, there was nicole Coste and Princess Caroline was not present. this year there was not the Nicole Coste and there was Princess Caroline. I prefer this year.
We know that the last year, thanks to friends, she suceed to be at the gala, this year, after all these rumors, the palace examined all the guests which will be at this gala and he banned NC of the gala. she did not suceed to be there. The palace or Princess Charlene banned her this year . For me it is normal.In france, one newspaper (Paris Match) talk about NC, this newspaper likes her because , she revealed to Paris Match that she had a chid from Prince Albert and gave photos to this media in 2005, just after the funeral of Prince Rainier and she went on to give news to this media . This woman wants celebrity and she is not liked in the South of the France nor in Villefranche where she lived with her children, (she has also children of an ex husband) I prefer Mrs Rotolo who is more discret.

:previous:

We do not know if anyone was "banned" from the ball or not.

Do you care to explain why? Why is the Prince any more irresponsible than the women involved? Women fought for the right to have final say over whether they have children or not. It is therefore their responsibility.

Where did I say he is MORE responsible? It is you who make one of them more responsible, when it takes two to have a child. I say the responsilility is equal. I´m sure many women have tried to get pregnant with other princes or public figures, for the money, for the status, or whatever. Not all of them have succedeed because the men have not been so foolish.
I don´t know why many people are degrading Nicole here. I don´t like opportunists, but I don´t see the difference with CW. One got the tiara, the other could not. And don´t sell me the love story.

Last edited:
Where did I say he is MORE responsible? It is you who make one of them more responsible, when it takes two to have a child. I say the responsilility is equal. I´m sure many women have tried to get pregnant with other princes or public figures, for the money, for the status, or whatever. Not all of them have succedeed because the men have not been so foolish.
I don´t know why many people are degrading Nicole here. I don´t like opportunists, but I don´t see the difference with CW. One got the tiara, the other could not. And don´t sell me the love story.

Oh puleeeze, if you can't tell the difference you truly are blinded by prejudices and your agenda. :ermm:

^I don't understand that. If she can't tell the difference? She thinks Nicole and Charlene are opportunists. So what?
Many here think the contrary.

I read that when Grace kelly got married her full title was Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco, Duchess of Valentinois, Marchioness of Baux, Countess of Carlades, Baroness of Saint-Lô. Does Charlene have all of these titles as well? I am presuming that she does.

Nicole and Albert are both responsible for the pregnancy but only Nicole is responsible for bringing the child into the world. That was her decision and no one else's. She could have chosen not to and Albert could not have stopped her. Her choice - her responsibility. I repeat, you cannot have "the right" without also having "the responsibility". As for Nicole having a less than pristine reputation, it might have to do with the rest of her background, how she came foward and went to the media when Prince Rainier was not even cold in the ground, at a time of great national sadness for Monaco and then (unlike the Rotolo woman) has been putting herself forward every chance she gets. Just might have a little something to do with.

Albert made stupid mistakes in the past with his choice of woman. Yes he has children who will never want for anything. His choice of previous girlfriends leaves much to be desired. What does it say about these 2 married woman? Where was their loyalty to their own husbands? If one was already in a failed marriage getting involved with Albert, what was the point? These past unsuitable woman ... goodness what on earth was he thinking?

At least he has now come to his senses and married a steady girl like Charlene who I am sure will do Monaco proud. If people dislike Charlene at the end of the day, she is his wife now and nothing can change that. Albert was fortunate she agreed to marry him with his past record. It's not about his money or wealth. I believe Charlene loves him. I hope he does not disappoint her or let her down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom