General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a preview !! It could all change .....

And please let's not have another Kate versus Charlene contretemps....

Kitty, perhaps we should suggest to Daniel Bäumer to make another tiara.... :)

Would you like to phone him, or shall I. We could do a conference call. But first, we need to mock up a design (can we trust the professionals??? no.), gemstone types and colors (if any). Would that be the funnest thing to do?!?!

Last edited:
Ah, but would PA have to be consulted first ? Perhaps we ought to patent the design first ? After all, there can't be many Ocean Tiara mini tanker designs ???

Sorry to disagree with you, Sancia, but I think the court hearing (if and when it will ever see the light of day) will be a damp squib, and utterly boring.

:sad:
Poor Princess Charlene.

I can only think of one thing worse than having your NEW husband having a paternity test for another womans child ... and that is the world knowing about it!

I wish her happiness.

:previous:

As a reminder: We still do not know if Prince Albert really has to make a paternity test or
if it's pure invention as part of the stories and rumours of the last weeks.

Sorry to disagree with you, Sancia, but I think the court hearing (if and when it will ever see the light of day) will be a damp squib, and utterly boring.

The assignation (in French) - summoning - means the case will be heard by a court. There can't be any decision from the court without hearing. So, if L'Express wants to avoid being sentenced, Christophe Barbier will have to disclose his sources and prove he was right to write what he wrote. He claims he was.
This case reminds me another case of defamation concerning celebrities which took place a few months ago, it didn't last long (two days) but a lot of witnesses were heard by the court and the case made some headlines.

Yesterday I saw on German TV the 35. Circus Festival of Monte Carlo (which was recorded in January). Albert and Charlene attended with Stephanie who is the patron of the festival. It was very sweet to see how much pleasure Albert took in those performances which delighted or astonished Charlene. Charlene from what could be seen is obviously a rather restrained, even shy person who for that reason might appear to be a bit cold sometimes but once something really catches her interest she becomes alive in a very vivid way. During the show she was clearly enchanted by some of the performances and at one point Albert could be seen how enchanted he was by her fun and how close these two are. Obviously a love match!

Yesterday I saw on German TV the 35. Circus Festival of Monte Carlo (which was recorded in January). Albert and Charlene attended with Stephanie who is the patron of the festival. It was very sweet to see how much pleasure Albert took in those performances which delighted or astonished Charlene. Charlene from what could be seen is obviously a rather restrained, even shy person who for that reason might appear to be a bit cold sometimes but once something really catches her interest she becomes alive in a very vivid way. During the show she was clearly enchanted by some of the performances and at one point Albert could be seen how enchanted he was by her fun and how close these two are. Obviously a love match!
How nice of you to say that and I can only agree with you.
A love match and a sometimes really shy Charlene on what I've seen so far!

Last edited:
As a reminder: We still do not know if Prince Albert really has to make a paternity test or if it's pure invention as part of the stories and rumours of the last weeks.
Two sources have said it isn't true. None of his ex-gfs have made any request for DNA tests. Albert said
"As for the story of an illegitimate child, I have no idea where this came from. But this is absolutely false."
Albert speaks out: "everything is false"

Prince Albert II of Monaco recently sat down for an interview with Monaco Hebdo's Milena Radoman.

Further information about Albert's & Charlene's upcoming visit to the UK explaining why they are attending this particular function.
Yorkshire Evening Post

It seems such an unlikely place for them to be I wonder if they have any other engagements in the region

I am glad A & C are going to be "out and about." Looks like he is tradition building for this event. Also, doesn't Charlene have relatives in England? Perhaps they will have a visit.

They are going abroad? When?

Well the event in Yorkshire is September 4th according to the link that was provided so presumably they will leave for England by the 3rd or the morning of the 4th.

Great news and many pics for us :ROFLMAO:
I'm curious with whom they will meet. The Queen, PCharles, PWilliam....

Great news and many pics for us :ROFLMAO:
I'm curious with whom they will meet. The Queen, PCharles, PWilliam....

They might meet HM privately, put i'll be surprised if they attend events together. This isn't a state visit to the UK, so no formal dindins unfortunately. Leeds is just up the road, i'll pop on a train if I can.

I suppose all things are possible but suspect they will meet local organizers, the Lord Lieutenant of the county and possibly the new Earl and Countess of Harewood. I'm pretty sure if any members of the BRF were to be in attendance that would have been mentioned in the news story.

Two sources have said it isn't true. None of his ex-gfs have made any request for DNA tests. Albert said

Thanks a lot for pointing that out, LadyMacAlpine! And good that he commented on that himself!

If you had read how people who has known her for long describes her, you should know she´s anything but shy. Quite stubborn and manipulative I´d say.

Well even shy people can kick back, relax and have fun when they are with people they have known for a long time.

If you had read how people who has known her for long describes her, you should know she´s anything but shy. Quite stubborn and manipulative I´d say.
Could you supply a reliable reference about the people who "know" her? It helps to draw an accurate picture of the type of person she is and if your assertion the she is stubborn and manipulative is in any way fair or valid.

Could you supply a reliable reference about the people who "know" her? It helps to draw an accurate picture of the type of person she is and if your assertion the she is stubborn and manipulative is in any way fair or valid.

I don´t keep what I read about CW. I´m not a fan of hers, of course. I read and then make up an opinion. I read interviews and articles about her, and I came to the conclusion she´s manipulative, calculating and a liar. She lied on the reason why she gave up swimming and continued liyng in several interviews. No one that has met her has said she´s shy or introverted. On the contrary, she´s quite confident and was sure from the beginning about what she wanted: marry the prince of Monaco.

Heres´an example of someone who has met her and her impressions. This is a journalist from SA. In 2006 CW already had contact with the press to the point of asking them advice, and from this journalist perception you can tell she already thought of becoming a princess. It´s been a hard job, that´s why I laugh when they suggest she tried to escape. She´s not going anywhere, unless the 5 year contract is true.

Princess of poise, heart and passions - The Mercury | IOL.co.za

I guess you´re not going to ask the ones who see an inocent shy woman where they get their impressions from?

Last edited:
I don´t keep what I read about CW. I´m not a fan of hers, of course. I read and then make up an opinion. I read interviews and articles about her, and I came to the conclusion she´s manipulative, calculating and a liar. She lied on the reason why she gave up swimming and continued liyng in several interviews. No one that has met her has said she´s shy or introverted. On the contrary, she´s quite confident and was sure from the beginning about what she wanted: marry the prince of Monaco.

Heres´an example of someone who has met her and her impressions. This is a journalist from SA. In 2006 CW already had contact with the press to the point of asking them advice, and from this journalist perception you can tell she already thought of becoming a princess. It´s been a hard job, that´s why I laugh when they suggest she tried to escape. She´s not going anywhere, unless the 5 year contract is true.

Princess of poise, heart and passions - The Mercury | IOL.co.za

I guess you´re not going to ask the ones who see an inocent shy woman where they get their impressions from?

I don't get the same impression of Charlene that you do from that article. But I understand where you're coming from - if you don't like a particular royal you'll see the negative in everything. I'm the same way about a certain older English royal.

That is a very nice article. It is interesting how different people see things so differently. Who was it who said "perception is everything"? :whistling:

"But, according to those close to her, beneath the perceived icy exterior is the same caring, lovable, endearing and tenacious woman who began her life in the limelight as an Olympic South African swimmer and a champion for the underprivileged."

From your article. This simply looks like a gal that can see and evaluate a good deal that was over her head. The apparency is that she has kept her head above water and is surviving well - in spite of the naysayers. She seems to be a good person with good intentions.

I don't get the same impression of Charlene that you do from that article. But I understand where you're coming from - if you don't like a particular royal you'll see the negative in everything. I'm the same way about a certain older English royal.

From the first impression you can tell if someone is shy or not, introverted, or self-confident. That was my intention in posting the article. I do not think you can tell from first impressions if someone is nice or is pretending. Some things can be conceiled, others not. If you are shy, you are shy all of your life, with everyone, and that does not change. If you are a manipulator, calculating person, you can show people what you want. And that´s all I´m goig to say because my opinion of CW is even worse. She has lied to the press all these years, done nothing but waste money, change her appearance and live off the prince. If these are positive things, the world is upside down to me.

I´ve been willing to hear what the good qualities people see in CW and I have asked here fans her to enlighten me. I´m still waiting.

Last edited:
Rosana - Have you heard the old adage: "Don't judge a book by its cover" ??
We all wear several masks throughout our lives.

For instance, I'm a naturally shy person, but when I teach (or preach), I become someone else for a period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom