The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Aren't we putting the horse before the cart? Pregnancies, Divorces and Child Custody Cases?

Let's get back on topic.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Zonk I logged on and was totally overwhelmed just then! I don't want to join the off topic brigade but hasn't it occured to anyone anyway that these nasty stories might be down to good old fashioned jealousy? At the end of the day any woman who has had relations with PA (not to mention a child in the case of Nicole Coste who has been mentioned in this latest story) and then sees PC with the rock on her hand and the big wedding coming up might just feel a teeny weeny bit envious. I mean, anyone who had a gripe had plenty of time to voice it than to wait 2 days before the wedding. Anyway just a thought. But enough of that. Are the Prince and Princess (I love saying that!) going to remain in Monaco before leaving for SA for the IOC meeting or have they left for a short holiday before that?

Old 07-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Commoner

IMO we won't find out about more out of weddlock children, or DNA results until after the legitimate heir appears. At that point I wouldn't be surprised if he'll come clean with all of them. The legit child will bail him out of the mess.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:25 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Camilla talks royal friendship in Monaco | euronews, Monaco Wedding
Old 07-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Posts about the couple's arrival in South Africa have been moved to their current events thread!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Heir Apparent

The exhibition "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier" is starting on July 9th and ends in late November, at the Musée Océanographique.
I believe it consists mainly of photographs....
Old 07-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
The exhibition "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier" is starting on July 9th and ends in late November, at the Musée Océanographique.
I believe it consists mainly of photographs....
Not sure about that... Charlène did say in a Vogue interview that her Ocean tiara will be displayed there until she'll have an official engagement where she will use it. Then again, are we talking about the same exhibition? It might be a different one where the tiara is.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Heir Apparent

That's even better, Catarina, the Ocean Tiara is certainly well worth displaying.
Many thanks.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Royal Highness

I think her wedding dress & the tiara is on display

L'Histoire du Mariage Princier

Just found another link that suggests the same

City Out
Old 07-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks, Elly, for the new link Cityoutmonaco !

This means that there are two major "Royals" exhibitions running side by side...

"Splendour and Grandeur of the Courts in Europe" (Grimaldi Forum)

and this one about the wedding.

The Royal Wedding Story - CityOut Monaco
Old 07-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Albert commented on the runaway bride rumor.

Quote:
Prince Albert II of Monaco says rumours that new wife Princess Charlene had tried to run away before their wedding last weekend were "completely fabricated."
Speaking from Durban, he said, "It's just to try to destabilise our marriage, it's very unfair."
IAfrica.com
Old 07-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Courtier

The Royal Correspondent | Daily news and gossip from the world of European royalty.

Albert speaks out finally, about recent newspaper reports.
See several articles on what he said. Plus other newspaper comments.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Kiss of death for fairytale?: City Press: Lifestyle: News
It was supposed to be their fairytale honeymoon in Africa, but Princess Charlene slept alone in a bedroom 16km from her prince.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Nobility

I am getting tired of the media calling the IOC meeting as the honeymoon..Jesus Christ,they should get their facts straight before printing these 'reports'.

The honeymoon is AFTER the IOC and it may not be even in South Africa coz the destination is being keep a secret as a surprise for the bride.Prince Albert said it before on Euronews,grrrrr!.The media are so dramatic!

And one more thing,all these so called 'sources' are sprouting out like mushrooms.Sources said these,said that blah,blah.So,did Prince Albert made her sign a contract to pop an heir then go to their own separate way with witnesses so they could blab about it to the newspapers? Is he naive like that?..did the lawyers who had prepared the contract talked to the media?..did the notary that notarized the contract so it could be legal and binding also talked to the media?.

If a contract do exist..I think only the involved parties would know about it,and I don't think they're that stupid to be talking about it to the press.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Heir Apparent

"Sources" irritate me, just as you, I think.

The trouble with journalists is that they don't have time to prepare a proper story. Their editors make sure of that.
On top of that, even if they have time, they may not have style or imagination.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:05 AM
Nobility

Renata: It is so irritating now and I also think it's unfair to the newlyweds coz this type of sensationalism could forever taint this couple for the rest of their married lives.Even Robert Lacey is stirring the pot as well..I bet he is salivating about the prospect of another book based on the couple.

I once read before about tabloids saying that happy couple never sells a story,so true! imo
Old 07-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian View Post
Kiss of death for fairytale?: City Press: Lifestyle: News
It was supposed to be their fairytale honeymoon in Africa, but Princess Charlene slept alone in a bedroom 16km from her prince.

This is another sad news.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Royal Highness

My heart breaks for Charlene!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168
My heart breaks for Charlene!
She knew was a serial philanderer, so while I certainly understand why you may feel sorry for her, none of this could/should be a surprise to her or to anyone else
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Charlene and Albert cut short their South African stay on Friday, citing urgent business in Monaco as their reason.
Separate beds for royal couple: Entertainment: News: Local