The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Royal Highness

the civil weeding in monaco is the like the civil weedding in france.It's very short, the mayor reads the name of the brides ,for prince Albert, he will have to read all the titles he has, duc of Valentinois, marqueses of the Beaux and so, and the list is very long, the mayor must read the names of the the parents where they are living, the right of the brides, the names of the witness, and if there is a weedding agreement(the goods are in unit or separate) dans the rich families the agreement is always separate.The mayors recits the rights of the brides and there are the signatures and it is finished, the brides are married . this ceremony lasts half of an hour. The palace said that the ceremony will take place in the palace,It will be like the Albert'sisters weeddings in the room of the throne.
For the weedding of Princess Caroline, there were a civil weedding and a religious weedding in the chapel of the palace and no boardcast, there were no royals heirs nor kings but Duc of Cadix , Prince Emmanuel of Savoie, Aga knan, family of princess Grace and prince Rainer and hollywwod"s friends of Princess Grace, the number was very short and there were no fests in Monace

excuse me it is not on this board , i must say that but on the other board . I mistake

Old 12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
She could be cold, or shy, or conceited, or insecure, or out of her depth - we may never know which.
The only thing that matters to PA and her is that he wants her in his life.
He's in charge, and will continue to be so, and she has "carte blanche" for however long the relationship exists.
Please - not impressed; he settled for the one that looked best on his arm! She's a high-school drop out, not that interesting or bright - but, she "looks" right for the part. He has a son with a wonderful woman - who was also gainfully employed....but, she may not have "looked" the part. Then, he has a daughter with a woman in the US...perhaps she didn't fit the bill, somehow, either. I say he settled because he's not getting any younger, and neither is she - if she's to produce a legitimate heir for the throne, they better have already gotten started, because it could take years (once a woman passes 35), if it happens at all.....

Old 12-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Serene Highness

thank you horsey for not being afraid to say that....they dont look like a true love match but a your good for rt now match
Old 12-17-2010, 04:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Horsey and Semi are courageous enough not to mind being shot at by others !!

For my part, I'm still undecided about the PA/CW "relationship". I wonder what Rainier would have thought of it, had he been alive.....
IMO he would have vetoed the match. Instead, PA seems to have lost no time after his father's death in choosing someone from the world of sport, whom Rainier may well have regarded as "not princely enough".

Let's hope it all works out okay....
Old 12-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Aristocracy

From the photos at National Day and Chistmas gift giving, to me, it seems that the entire family loves Charlene. She is not going anywhere. From what Charlene supposedly said that she feels Prince Albert is her "Soul Mate" she definitely is not going anywhere. I'm actually loving seeing her transformation, I just hope that it is not of selfish means either on her part or his that she is going to be married. Good luck to the both of them, keep the photos coming!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Serene Highness

ouch.....i got hit n the foot :)
i hope it all works- its just isnt romantic
Old 12-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Horsey and Semi are courageous enough not to mind being shot at by others !!

For my part, I'm still undecided about the PA/CW "relationship". I wonder what Rainier would have thought of it, had he been alive.....
IMO he would have vetoed the match. Instead, PA seems to have lost no time after his father's death in choosing someone from the world of sport, whom Rainier may well have regarded as "not princely enough".

Let's hope it all works out okay....
I think he wouldn't approve the match either. It's not surprising that Albert has brought Charlene to Rose Ball and Red Cross Ball since 2006, after Rainier's death.
Albert is doing things his way, let's hope Charlene will do her role correctly.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

For anyone who doubts Rainier would approve, should remember who he married. I mean I LOVE Grace, but lets be realistic she was a celebrity from Hollywood! I would prefer a regular gal like CW then Albert to marry Anne Hathaway or Paris Hilton or Jennifer Aniston...
Old 12-19-2010, 05:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but is she really "just a regular gal" ??
If PA hadn't attended the Winter Games at Torino, they probably would have never met.
PA seems to have been "programmed" to meet a sports person - after all, he had relationships with one or two.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
If PA hadn't attended the Winter Games at Torino, they probably would have never met.
They were dating since New Years Eve and she attended the games with him in 2006 and spoke to the press about it during the games. She disappeared shortly afterward and his nephew Pierre began to be seen with him.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Serene Highness

There comes a time when one may have to acquiesce to marriage.When acquiesces one invariably leaves a guard down and becomes more open to possibility.Because to stay alone means you have to have a very strong character. I have no idea what the internal dymanics of Pa and Cw are but I wish them the best.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
They were dating since New Years Eve and she attended the games with him in 2006 and spoke to the press about it during the games. She disappeared shortly afterward and his nephew Pierre began to be seen with him.
That's what i call "promoting" herself, she was dating him and inmediately began to spoke to the press.
Something similar happened to Emilie Foulloix, Pierre's former girlfriend. She talked to a magazine, and then the relationship came to an end.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
There comes a time when one may have to acquiesce to marriage.When acquiesces one invariably leaves a guard down and becomes more open to possibility.Because to stay alone means you have to have a very strong character. I have no idea what the internal dymanics of Pa and Cw are but I wish them the best.
While I see your point, marriage shouldn't be about "settling," rather about a true love and admiration you feel for this person - someone you cannot imagine NOT having in your life....not because you waited so long you now HAVE to (as well as produce a legitimate heir to the throne) - otherwise, you must pass the principality on to your nephew.....ridiculous. I still do not believe they have any chemistry - too stilted and awkward, forced, and phoney. Sure, they made Charlene look "welcomed" at National Day, but I'm still not buying it - at this point, now that they are officially engaged, they have to show a united front. I wish them the best, too, but when a relationship starts fraudulently, it doesn't end well.....
Old 12-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
That's what i call "promoting" herself, she was dating him and inmediately began to spoke to the press.
Something similar happened to Emilie Foulloix, Pierre's former girlfriend. She talked to a magazine, and then the relationship came to an end.
I only mentioned it for one reason in case someone asked how I knew.

People seem to take whats said and blow it in direction the poster didn't intend it to. I make comments and state facts and support where I got the info to avoid trouble and it being considered speculation.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Royal Highness

In the second book wrotte by Christiane Stahl called Albert,l'autre prince and published again with a new chapter about Charlene Wittstock,she revealed how they met, It was in 2000 at the MareNostrum where Charlene won a gold medal, Prince Albert noticed her but only the year after, he invited her for diner and dancing and then no more until avril 2005 when Charlene sent him condolences for the death of Prince Rainier and then they began seing,We can think she did the thrue because she is the principaly advisor of the prince.She also wrotte that prince albert said her. speaking on Charlene"I knew already at the first time, she was different of the all others, she did not matter of my out signs comitted to my prince's rank. She also said Prince Albert was very discret, he never shows his feelings in public whith his staff but in the intimity, he is very different, he is very kind with anybody and between Charlene and Prince Albert,there is a moving love she sees in Rocagel where they live in intimity
Old 12-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I only mentioned it for one reason in case someone asked how I knew.

People seem to take whats said and blow it in direction the poster didn't intend it to. I make comments and state facts and support where I got the info to avoid trouble and it being considered speculation.
I know you didn't mention in the way i did, it's just an opinion i stated, when i said that that is what i call a way of promotion. But it's ok, i guess.
No harm intended!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

can someone post the exact title of the book and maybe share some photos here?
Old 12-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Royal Highness

The title of the book is in french, "Albert II, l'autre prince", it is published again in France,it is wrotten by Christiane Stahl, the new one has a chapter on Charlene Wittstock with the photos. My mother bought it a week ago in Nice in a shop Fnac,I will return to see her for the Christmas fest and I will try scan them if they are not published before.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
In the second book wrotte by Christiane Stahl called Albert,l'autre prince and published again with a new chapter about Charlene Wittstock,she revealed how they met, It was in 2000 at the MareNostrum where Charlene won a gold medal, Prince Albert noticed her but only the year after, he invited her for diner and dancing and then no more until avril 2005 when Charlene sent him condolences for the death of Prince Rainier and then they began seing,We can think she did the thrue because she is the principaly advisor of the prince.She also wrotte that prince albert said her. speaking on Charlene"I knew already at the first time, she was different of the all others, she did not matter of my out signs comitted to my prince's rank. She also said Prince Albert was very discret, he never shows his feelings in public whith his staff but in the intimity, he is very different, he is very kind with anybody and between Charlene and Prince Albert,there is a moving love she sees in Rocagel where they live in intimity
So, Stahl has changed the original story from everyone who knows them as to when they began dating. I read the Tatler article and Charlene said she moved to Monaco in 2007, in one of the engagement announcements it said 2006. They need to pick a date or story and stick with it, this is ridiculous to keep changing things the Palace staff should know better. I'm still waiting for them to correct the school teacher thing or the rumor she is pregnant that has circulated in the press.

About Eringer, while I disagree with his methods, I have to say he does have Albert on a few things in regards to the IOC because, we posted photos of him fishing with Putin in Russia during a voting year. Its my understanding no voting member is to visit a country being considered. If true they have him and he can not deny the photos that place him there. I personally hate to see him have a problem with the Olympics.

Albert will be visiting soon and I hope he brings Charlene and I get the chance to meet her. If I do I will post first hand what I see.

Natalie there was a post made after yours that was deleted one of the reasons I responded as I did.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Royal Highness

You true what you want about the love between Charlene and Prince Albert, did you read her book? she said I met her in RocAgel in 2006, in the official engagement, it is not said when she moved in Monte Carlo, Christiane Stahl never said when she moved in Montecarlo, but when Charlene took again contact with Prince Albert. at the Prince Rainier's death in 2005. but the first photos we saw of Charlene at Monaco, it was during spring 2005 'remember of red cross ball then Charlene left Monaco you must remember there were photos on Charlene atthe airport of nice, and she was in Monaco in april 2007 . Made your own story of this and true it. For Eringer case, he was a man who was dismissed and he wants money by pressure. Prince Albert is at the head of a state, he must meet others heads of states , he met Putine as he must meet other heads of states, he must proove the exactly date of this meeting. Albert does not need money , he is a rich man. He must go in Usa, ah ah you want to see them, I think you do not like them?

Tags
prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene