General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancia If you thought this wedding to be a really special occasion, well...it isn't anymore:
The headlines will be dictated by a new development in the DSK Saga (case about to collapse), and by the hordes of young (and old) Canadians going ape over Wills and Kate.

Sancia If you thought this wedding to be a really special occasion, well...it isn't anymore:
The headlines will be dictated by a new development in the DSK Saga (case about to collapse), and by the hordes of young (and old) Canadians going ape over Wills and Kate.

I precisely wrote this two posts above ;)

I don't want to do this but, I posted the first time I heard of Charlene trying to run away was on Eringers QandA then it showed up in the press. The reason for this so called running away attempt was because she found out he had a 3 month old son. He has posted on his blog a World Exclusive about the mother and child. This is about more than an unpaid bill.

I question the motives of the guy behind that website. If you read is bio on that page... Well, it might be true, I don't know but why would a journalist turned "spymaster" behind a country's "first intelligence service" go public with all his information and do it by setting up a blog..? Just think about it. A couple of explanations and reasons behind this come to mind. I suspect he wants nothing good for that country.

I am still hoping these are just lies but if they are true, no reason to bring it up now. Let the couple have their wedding. Ruining someone's happiness like that is just cruel, especially considering everything the family has been through.

I wouldnt be surprised if all of this was true. Apart from this "situation" Charlene has to - or will already have - learn that she has signed up for a princess package that includes putting up with everything in return.

Besides, its Monaco, they have to live up to their image :p

Charlene is an intelligent woman - at least I think so.
She will have had info about Eringer and other matters, and yet she probably is still in the dark about many things pertaining to the Principality.

W. Somerset Maugham - much quoted:
Monaco - a sunny place for shady people.

Sancia...thank you for your explanation of how the French press reports. I think that is the "disconnect" so to speak as to why people (outside of France) are questioning the veracity of this story.

And I can definitely see how if Charlene attempted to flee in France, and was stopped by a request of Monaco that could be a BIG deal. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, that is just a minor piece of the story.

But in regards to the other stuff...timing of the news....people walking around in Monaco when they are very rarely seen in Monaco....well...there is something fishy in Monaco going on this week. I think for a lot of people, its really about the timing.

I question the motives of the guy behind that website. If you read is bio on that page... Well, it might be true, I don't know but why would a journalist turned "spymaster" behind a country's "first intelligence service" go public with all his information and do it by setting up a blog..? Just think about it. A couple of explanations and reasons behind this come to mind. I suspect he wants nothing good for that country.

I am still hoping these are just lies but if they are true, no reason to bring it up now. Let the couple have their wedding. Ruining someone's happiness like that is just cruel, especially considering everything the family has been through.
He comes across as a jerk and this was timed to cause all this trouble just as a reporter I've had contact with (not friend) said would occur. I also heard the firing of Eringer was messier and more to it then he has ever let on. He is a man with an agenda who IMO could care less about Monaco or wouldn't have done this to the people so close to the wedding they had waited for all these years.

Monaco royal wedding: palace denies Charlene Wittstock tried to flee as preparations continue
may be she got cold feet
she saw what it is comming and she is panicing!
i was told that Diane at the time wanted to cancel the wedding but it was to late at that point
Charlenes father was suppose to have been the person who gave her the ticket and he has denied it as well. She has known Albert wasn't faithful having been photographed looking at photos of him in the Nice Airport with other woman and then the new girlfriend stories with photos. Where is the photos now to prove this latest claim? Why haven't we heard from witnesses at the Airport? The paparazzi follow Charlene where she goes and this close to the wedding they are in full force laying in wait.

EuroNews video Monaco unshaken by rumors as it gears up for the wedding. Recorded today

Last edited by a moderator:
Just quickly reading his blog (not in depth) it's clear this guy has an agenda. And why, pray tell, would Monaco need a spymaster??? He sounds more like a tabloid writer than anything else.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom