The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Royal Highness

Yes Prince Albert will be at the olympians arts saturday the march 5th, but we don't know if Charlene Wittstock will go with him, a newspaper said the couple will go to USA but it is not official for her, I think,

Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Yes Prince Albert will be at the olympians arts saturday the march 5th, but we don't know if Charlene Wittstock will go with him, a newspaper said the couple will go to USA but it is not official for her, I think,
An article said she will be here. Art Of the Olympians its in the Historical Distract of our Down Town and its a very nice.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Royal Highness

OK, thank you , this event seems to be very nice
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

This article doesn't mention Charlene.
Prince Albert attending Art of the Olympians opening

Short article

Centennial Park is right on the water and parking is under the main bridge into Fort Myers. I can't find the event on the calender. The park isn't far from the Edison House where he attended a wedding a few years ago.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Royal Highness

This evening , on the french privat channel M6, we have a documentary on The future princesses Kate in England and Charlene in Monaco, in the newspapers, it is said there are many inedit videos and wittness, late teachers late schoolfriends,and for the first time, Charlene's father speaks about the call he received from Prince Albert for the bless for the wedding, we will see if it is well.
To day, On point de Vue, there is a report on the travel Princess Grace, Prince Rainier and Caroline and Albert made in Ireland in 1961 and there are photos on Prince Albert reading this report with Charlene and Kelly Cousins.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent

The French channel is known as M6 or Métropole Télévision:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M6_(TV_channel)

You could easily give us the LINK, just like I made the link here :-)

This is how I did it: I right-clicked the mouse, then a grey list appears which has the word "COPY" which you click on.

We're looking forward to the many links you can share with us from France and Monaco :-))
Old 04-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Courtier

Thanks for posting that link, I'm getting prepared a couple of months ahead of time to make sure I don't miss a thing!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

How wonderful Renata...thanks so much!

People like me here in the US are very much depending on you LUCKY Europeans to keep us in the loop as much as possible...not so much for William and Kate because we are going to have wall to wall coverage here.

But Albert and Charlene...I am going to be glued to my PC looking for links and videos!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
This evening , on the french privat channel M6, we have a documentary on The future princesses Kate in England and Charlene in Monaco, in the newspapers, it is said there are many inedit videos and wittness, late teachers late schoolfriends,and for the first time, Charlene's father speaks about the call he received from Prince Albert for the bless for the wedding, we will see if it is well.
To day, On point de Vue, there is a report on the travel Princess Grace, Prince Rainier and Caroline and Albert made in Ireland in 1961 and there are photos on Prince Albert reading this report with Charlene and Kelly Cousins.
This must be the show that I was contacted about to provide info. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I was trying to get the info about the programme from Melina (post #225), or a transcript or a link, but.....
Old 04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

The documentary was on the privat channel M6 and we can watch it again on the replay M6. But I doubt you can watch it, perhaps we will find this documentary further on you tube or daylimotion as the interview of the Prince Albert or the documentary which was boardcast on january and you can see it on Daylimotion
Old 04-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
The documentary was on the privat channel M6 and we can watch it again on the replay M6. But I doubt you can watch it, perhaps we will find this documentary further on you tube or daylimotion as the interview of the Prince Albert or the documentary which was boardcast on january and you can see it on Daylimotion
Here's the link of the documentary she's talking about.

Léonard de Vinci
Old 04-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I've been waiting for ages for the "chargement", but nothing's working.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Courtier

Lol I gave up early this morning.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks as if we're doomed never to see the documentary....
IMO I think that any comparison between PA/CW and W & K is pointless.
Their lifestyles and situations are very different.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Courtier

Hmm, after much observation, I would have to say he's lost at least 5 pounds, 10 at the most. Jmho. :)

Btw, I find it rather ironic that after his father passed in 2005, that's when Albert started gaining weight. Now he truly looks like the sovereign of Monaco. (:^)

Still, I've always liked Albert, its never been about his weight, et al, rather his personality. I love the way he treats his sisters, family, and people in general. For example, last year at the concert for Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling, he was singing along with that Elvis song at the end, having a great time! Additionally, I recall at Rainier's Funeral he held Stephanie's hand there for the longest time during one of the difficult moments. And these are only just two examples of literally hundreds throughout the decades. He and Prince Andrew have always been my favorite princes.

Charlene is one very lucky woman indeed!
Old 04-22-2011, 03:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, he may have had Irish and/or German forebears, but by upbringing he is a Mediterranean, with the same easy ways of the people of the Med.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think he's lost that much weight, i think that he is wearing some kind of male girdle. After seeing him standing next to Charlene at the Rolex tennis awards it was obvious that he looked out of shape, and that was only a couple of days ago.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Aristocracy

Very different...the whole look and vibe is very different...with W&K you are looking at 2 young people, similar in age and educational background starting their lives together. A&C are not similar in age or educational background and have been living together for years...
Old 04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Courtier

Male girdle, lol, first time I've ever heard that expression!

Anyhow, all eyes will be on the lovely bride.

Remember, it's the inside that counts the most, after all Lucifer himself had the appearance of an angel, but we know what he was like inside. Don't be fooled...by anyone.

I still can't get over the fact that Prince Albert will be dressed in white, which imho is very very unusual. I'm a traditionalist so I don't know what to think.

Tags
prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene