General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that such a call would come from the Palace. If so they would surely be threatening all the tabloids that are continuously publishing slanderous and hurtful articles about the couple. And then we would definitely know about that..!

Formal interviews? I don't think so. Casually replying to media questions, yes. But they've also learned that the media is a tricky beast to have dealings with and managed to keep a low profile -- without any sordid scandals. They obviously receive support and advice from the palace in these matters, so by now I would imagine they know better.
As far as i know there are interviews of Charlene's brothers and father in the zdf documentaries, which are about her life and her getting a princess. (They were aired before the marriage). You can see them on zdf site.:)
But after the wedding suddenly there has been silence! I guess the are in a different position now, as relatives of a princess!

The reason the Wittstocks don't live in Monaco is because they can't afford it.

The reason the Wittstocks don't live in Monaco is because they can't afford it.
I thought on of Charlene's brother lived with his girlfriend and their daughter in Monaco but I may be wrong! Her mom is for sure living in the surroundind while Michael commutes:ermm:

This is from the text above, Gareth's words "He is a looser type one with which you simply may have a beer. . " But for Charlene Prince is apparently because enough."

In essence, he's saying that Albert is a looser, but being a Prince, he was good enough for Charlene. In other words, Charlene married him because he is a prince.

Thank you for the translation! That article sounds very harsh!

No redtulip, I would imagine a more likely translation will be that P Albert is a casual more informal guy, one you can simply have a beer with. There is no way he will imply his brother -in -law to be a loser.

It's a google translation; I didn't do it, and it may or may not be an ideal translation.

Either way, Gareth is clearly saying his sister married Albert because he's a prince.

Yes, it's a bit of a harsh article!

No Redtulip , Gareth is not saying that Charlene married Albert because he is a prince, there are no words of this sort in the interview he is simply saying that his brother in law is a casual man with we can drink a beer with simplicity. You do saying by Gareth your own feelings, you are always saying that Charlene is marrried with Albert because he is a prince.
All the comments are a storm in a glass of water. Since the engagements, everybody know that there are persons who were not happy to see that Albert married Charlene, a south africa girl. Charlene said that she suffered of jaliousy and that some people od Monaco did not understand her south Africa humor. Christiane Sthal , a former advicer of the prince , wrotte a book about the prince Albert ' un autre prince' and she wrotte that Chrlene suffered from a lot of humiliations from people of Monaco, the lawer and Friend Thierry Lacoste said the same thing in a interview just before the wedding. Every body know now that the bad rumors before at the moment of the wedding came from some persons of Monaco who did not want of the wedding, Prince Albert said it also in a interview.
What Gareth is saying is not a secret, everybody know this and it is not a scandal .

Melina, I did not write the article. If you want to dispute Gareth's words, please write or call Stern (the mag) in Germany and insist on talking to the person writing the article. That's all there is to it.

This is from the text above, Gareth's words "He is a looser type one with which you simply may have a beer. . " But for Charlene Prince is apparently because enough."

In essence, he's saying that Albert is a looser, but being a Prince, he was good enough for Charlene. In other words, Charlene married him because he is a prince.

The Google translation isn't always correct. It can change the meaning of a sentence very much. I didn't read the interview like that at all. To me it looks that Gareth said that Albert is an easy guy who you can have a beer with. And Gareth didn't say that Charlene is with Albert because Albert is a prince.

This is an error in translation: the article speaks in german of "ein lockerer typ", translation would something like "an informal guy".

The english "looser" the way you interprete it would be "Verlierer" in german; Loose (english) can also be the translation of something like Lockeren, but in the context of "to loosen a screw", but not the way Google translate used it!

The correct translation is that Albert is a cool/informal guy.

Wait, Google translate got something wrong?

Golly, my grade 8 French teacher was right about something all along....

Yes, the translation was wrong. He was just saying Albert is normal, have a beer with you type of guy. Not formal. He just happens to be a Prince.

Gareth also says further on that Charlene was distraught about the St Barth's photos. He says that she was on a break from her duties and that "someone from the palace" told where she was. There was no other way it got out, no one else knew.

This contradicts the palace line...she was there for her foundation to give 1,000 worth of equipment and had an announced visit to the local Anglican church. That was why she left the Olympics and her husband. She had a duty. Apparently that is not true.

The Wittstocks and the palace have either a disconnect or a trust issue. The palace pr spins one tale and the family another.

Gareth is less than complementary of people in Monaco and says that is why he lives in France and why Charlene prefers it too. The reporters also attended a gala with Charlene. They say she was sad. While Albert ate heartily, Charlene only ate carrot sticks...

It is almost déjà vu to Princess Diana. Evil palace staff and unhappy Princess.The poor victim Charlene vs the jealous grey men.

The caller threatened the journalists, ordering them never to approach the Wittstocks again "or else" without "going through the palace." That call did not come from Gareth or Charlene. Gareth is not estranged, he was in a Grand Prix car with his girlfriend (without their baby). Photographed like royalty, same as every year.

The shocker is the threat of violence and not Charlene or the problems in Monaco (the focus of the article). If the call happened, someone not only watches the Wittstocks house but is so concerned about what they might say that they threaten journalists who talk to them!

Last edited:
Do any of the Australian posters have a summary of the article that appeared in the "Australian Women's Weekly"? Sounds interesting, with maybe some more info. Thanks so long...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Albert is in Chile right? And did charlene attend the red cross picninc?

Since the thread about covers and magazines is closed I will post it here.
Remember the cover of "Hola! (Mexico) with Charlene on the cover wearing a tiara? Here there are more pics.

Please feel free to delete if it has already been posted...

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
http://www.imagehttp://www.imagebam.com/image/952dfe321248897bam.com/image/991a62321248884
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
9http://www.imagebam.com/image/95dc91321248902

I particulary love thise one!: ImageBam

more: ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

last ones: ImageBam
ImageBam

Thanks for posting, marty91charmed. Some nice pics I haven't seen before.

Even she is not present in the public, her foundation works very well, there re a lot of programs' learn to swim'in many countries as Greece, france 'La Turbie, Dinard ' and also in South Africa

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fondation-Princesse-Charlène-de-Monaco/248841815194735?fref=ts

Charlene said in the interview of 'hola' that there was a lot of work with the foundation like the formation of the teachers to find persons able to learn rescue lessons and so, Charlene is not seen in the public because she is pregnant but she works in the shadow.

The right thread is closed so I'll post it here: Apparently Nicole Coste can't keep her mouth shut: http://stilo.es/2014/07/nicole-cost...abla-en-exclusiva-con-vanity-fair/:whistling:
IMO she is exploiting the fact that Charlene has disappeared from the public life... If she would just talked about her career it would me fine but she keeps talking about Albert and her reaction on Charlene's pregnancy:bang:.

I would have been surprised if she had stayed quiet though..why can't Albert tell her something? She seems out of control IMO. I'm waiting for August.

She is taking back her words! How strange! Now she is saying kind words about Albert: that he is taking care of their child and that they are in a good relationship.... She even think that he might be happy with Charlene :eek:
and she is happy for charlene because her child will be alexander's sibling!

Sorry I did not post the link Nicole Coste, exnovia de Alberto de Mónaco: “El prÃ*ncipe se ocupa de nuestro hijo, queremos que sea feliz” | Vanity Fair

Last edited by a moderator:
She is taking back her words! How strange! Now she is sayong kind words about Albert: that he is taking care of their child and that they are in a good relationship.... She even think that he might be happy with Charlene :eek:
and she is happy for charlene because her child will be laexander's sibling!

Huh? Can we nominate this for 180 degree turn of the year?

She is taking back her words! How strange! Now she is saying kind words about Albert: that he is taking care of their child and that they are in a good relationship.... She even think that he might be happy with Charlene :eek:
and she is happy for charlene because her child will be alexander's sibling!
Well well well....:ROFLMAO:No influence from anybody I suppose:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure that it was her who said nasty things about Charlene and how it was her fault Albert didn't see his son...

Prince Albert has been nominated to Ice Bucket Challenge - so now we wait for the video and his nominations. I bet there will be somebody from royals, someone from IOC (this maybe the same person) and someone from family (probably one of his nephews or nieces).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom